Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744047 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2020
shollywendy1:

Yes

Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JeffreyJames(m): 8:42am On Dec 18, 2020
deedee44:

Give me your COD name make i add you

ËMPEROR

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2020
Felicity0001:

Why then believe the story?

The actor is a Chinese actor whose major is kong-fu movies.
I've never seen him in an Indian movie before.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2020
deedee44:

Give me your COD name make i add you

Add Blackbishop

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=sharpk007 post=97183540]

U need glasses or a good interpreter[/quote
Dude what’s ur problem??why not mind your business?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2020
Felicity0001:

Bro I'm only trying to address what is affecting me and my income as a person so how is that tribalism?

Ok henceforth I'll stop commenting or sharing my experience here.

Pls continue o...... Don't ever stop....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=bradpitt4040 post=97187419][/quote]

Just be serious with your car search and stop posting copied post all around, asking car owners to call you. Take time to read ads and try to contact the owner, no one will be calling any driver for any available car. You get 2 heads or you wan dey remit 100k per week?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2020
Felicity0001:

Go back to my comments and read again. I can still make it clearer to you again. 60% toxic riders are ladies from the SE, 25-30% are from SW then remaining is shared...

This is fact you can argue with, how is that stereotyping or tribalism?

Anyways, you're free to think anything about me I enjoy it a lot incase you don't know. So go ahead keep it coming
Ogbeni, your own is getting too much with the tribal trash. A supposed graduate is still very much tribalised and you are not ashamed to even show your dwarfed mentality. How many people have you carried in this Lagos to arrive at your statistics, 10,000?. There are over 10million people in Lagos and you haven't even carried up to 1/10, if that was to be a project analysis, it's null Nd void because it doesn't even qualify to represent a set, yet you are marauding around with epileptic data. Rudeness and uncouth manner cuts across all tribes and races. No one has monopoly of being rude. Besides, reaction is always based on the corresponding action. So I dare say if you assume most riders from se are rude, that's because you already have a warped and biased mentality towards them. I told you this sometime ago, you have a kid or kids and a wife, act like someone's father biko. Stop showing your inferior mentality. There are a lot of sensible people on this forum, if you have been active and still haven't been affected positively by them, then you have a serious mental issue.

I'm expecting you to go for a come back, but just in case you are expecting a rash Tet atet, I'm too busy for that.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 9:39am On Dec 18, 2020
Anyways thanks ..but u can do me the favour of sending me the owners number if u have it probably I need glasses ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:41am On Dec 18, 2020
pope191:

Lol make una insult me small, I even bought food for a rider yesterday. Initially I was reluctant, but what can I do? Got a trip from her to Ologolo from Ogba on indriver and she paid 5k, on my way out, she ask if I can take her back to Ogba, with a stop at yaba? Why not, billed her 6.5k and ask her to call me when she's ready, while I do inter-island grin When we got to Yaba, I told her, I'll need to get some food at Whitehouse and she was like "I should get for her too". After getting mine, I have to play it over my head, if there's any sense in getting food for her atall? But inbtw, I felt that is just ego playing out, I don't see anything wrong in doing that, we never call tell. Run! Run!! Run!!!

Me wey spend N300 buying bottle water for 3riders on a ride that ended N400... Uber says your earning is N375...Me self come tire for my-kind life.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2020
kanuisagoat:
Assuming two drivers are at the same place and a request comes in, does rating and activity score play any role in who gets the request?

This how the system works.

On the Bolt App. The request will go to the driver closest to the rider making a request irrespective of rating or activity score, but if the two drivers are same distance proxy to the rider making a request then the activity score comes into play by allocating the ride to the driver with a better activity score.

The App (company) values a driver with a better activity score than the driver with a better rating but with poor activity score. [/b]This is why activity score is control by the numbers of request accepted [b]not completed(control by the system/app) but rating in the other hands is control by either or both rider and driver. The app cares less about the later.

On the Uber App, rating plays a vital role when request is sent out. Take for instance, you n I had a bad experience during our previous ride and it ended on 1star rating. If neither of us reported the trip to Uber, The Uber system will automatically assume we don't want to ever meet again and will distance us against future reference and will/May never pair us together ever again unless I'm the only driver available within a 10km diameter from where re trying to request a ride that's when they'll send me to come pick you, paraventure, either of us reported an previous incidence after a ride to Uber, they will limit or even totally block us from sharing a ride together again. I believed you must have had some reply from some correspondence with something like this b4. That's why the rating system in Uber is taken very seriously and another reason you hardly see a driver with low rating and thereby getting blocked. Uber does this for customers and drivers protection interest. Uber mainly block drivers to cancellations and fraudulent actvities. Tho, I'm yet to see a driver with low rating on the Uber App.

But if it's a first time the ride request will go to the driver with the highest activity score within a 2km diameter distance to the one making a request irrecptive of closeness to the driver. But if the rider rated you 1star b4 while you as the driver did 5star my brother that request no go enter your phone weather you like put your phone side by side to his/her own phone ooo.[/i][i]

I hope I was able to do justice to this. grin

Oya! Give it up to the President of Hoodlums drivers. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2020
peeps4u:

Na felicity001

Na one of my boyce...lol grin

1daboi:
Who amongst you did this ? angry

Savage!!! LWKMD!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Bro, no let them roast us ooo for derailing the taxi thread. Hahaha.

I haven't and would be glad to receive the contact from you.

Sending you a pm

Lol... I sight you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2020
donfortune48:

The actor is a Chinese actor whose major is kong-fu movies.
I've never seen him in an Indian movie before.

That's because he's not a romatic guy but a very straight n serious actor.

For a better comparison, he's a Jet Li [/b]and not a [b]Jackie Chan

gringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2020
BoboKush:

Pls continue o...... Don't ever stop....

Like if you want me to continue, share if you don't want me to stopgringrin

Modify: Natasha gist is loading in the tunnel. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2020
chijioke17:

Ogbeni, your own is getting too much with the tribal trash. A supposed graduate is still very much tribalised and you are not ashamed to even show your dwarfed mentality. How many people have you carried in this Lagos to arrive at your statistics, 10,000?. There are over 10million people in Lagos and you haven't even carried up to 1/10, if that was to be a project analysis, it's null Nd void because it doesn't even qualify to represent a set, yet you are marauding around with epileptic data. Rudeness and uncouth manner cuts across all tribes and races. No one has monopoly of being rude. Besides, reaction is always based on the corresponding action. So I dare say if you assume most riders from se are rude, that's because you already have a warped and biased mentality towards them. I told you this sometime ago, you have a kid or kids and a wife, act like someone's father biko. Stop showing your inferior mentality. There are a lot of sensible people on this forum, if you have been active and still haven't been affected positively by them, then you have a serious mental issue.

I'm expecting you to go for a come back, but just in case you are expecting a rash Tet atet, I'm too busy for that.

e pain am...hahaha... I can feel how frustrated you're gringrin but you know what? Go f**k yourself because I'm not here for 1diots like you with little or no proper upbringing. ******: is obviously running in you're poor family.

Rob***sh!!!

Modify: b4 the mod block me now I can't afford to be blocked to miss the violencegrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2020
She asked me to take her to a place she didn't know. I managed to get her there somehow. On getting to the estate, she spoke with the guy on the phone and that one gave her the direction on how to get to his apartment. The direction dey somehow as per different turn right, turn left. We were both lost. She con change am for me that I must take her to her to the apartment since I heard the guy on the phone when he was giving directions. As she con dey abuse me, na so I tell am sey I go take her back to where I picked her. Na that vex her o. Na so she dey drag steering with me on our way back The rest, na sorry for other day.
Bammzzie:

Lol...share ur experience Baba, we wan learn grin but like seriously I've been thinking about the scenerio and what makes her to react that way, did she tell you to stop and u refuse or she give you a direction and u didn't follow it cos how on earth will u be dragging steering wheel with the driver when you are not out of your mind.... At least if your village people ask you to commit suicide, you die alone and don't drag innocent person with you. undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2020
Felicity0001:

e pain am...hahaha... I can feel how frustrated you're gringrin but you what? Go fvck yourself because I'm not here for 1diots like you with little or no proper upbringing. Mad ness is obviously running in you're poor family.

Robbish!!!

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2020
Kozil2:

Guys pls I lost my wallet and my drivers license was inside...pls I need a sure plug to get a new license.. Your recommendations will be highly appreciated..

You dont have the soft copy anywhere
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shygon2(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2020
Good morning all. Pls still in need of car to drive ooo
Either hp or rental. U can't contact me on 08163046454. Thanx all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 11:56am On Dec 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
chijioke17:

Na, I'll reply you on this one, poor family? wink wink wink
Okay, brief history of my family, I'm from a family of 7, grew up in McKinney Texas, came back to Nigeria 2009 to study my culture and I loved it here, my sister's are based in Canada, parents based in Dallas Texas, extended family all in US, I've lived in 3 countries minus Nigeria all my life, I'm a graduate nurse with a valid US nursing license, I live in my own house, have rented our apartment's and have my own cars, very independent. I do Uber on the weekends just to kill boredom and keep fit. I work in ExxonMobil as a safety officer and only still in Nigeria cos I'm searching for a wide before relocating back. If you want evidence of my us nationality, send me a mail and I'll inbox you rh2 evidence of my claims, then you can take a screenshot and post here for confirmation of you like. I won't run you down because it's obvious you are already low and taking you lower is inhumane.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
chijioke17:

Na, I'll reply you on this one, poor family? wink wink wink
Okay, brief history of my family, I'm from a family of 7, grew up in McKinney Texas, came back to Nigeria 2009 to study my culture and I loved it here, my sister's are based in Canada, parents based in Dallas Texas, extended family all in US, I've lived in 3 countries minus Nigeria all my life, I'm a graduate nurse with a valid US nursing license, I live in my own house, have rented our apartment's and have my own cars, very independent. I do Uber on the weekends just to kill boredom and keep fit. I work in ExxonMobil as a safety officer and only still in Nigeria cos I'm searching for a wide before relocating back. If you want evidence of my us nationality, send me a mail and I'll inbox you rh2 evidence of my claims, then you can take a screenshot and post here for confirmation of you like. I won't run you down because it's obvious you are already low and taking you lower is inhumane.

Hahaha... I got you there... Still, you are frustrated I think... You need to take a chill bro... We don't need all of these family tree history and hierarchy okay. Save it for yourself and children either born or unborngrin

If you like be the son to Mr. Trump or Queen Elizabeth or h/h self I felicity0001 don't give a Bleep about who you're or what you've.

All I care about is my livelihood and anything or whosoever I see that is a threat to it I'll unleash terror on that person simple. If you like call me Hoodlum, call me Jedi Jedi, call me bastard, call me tribal bigot or a fool I no send you. If you get money is get passport to heaven guy na for your pocket not my business okay, the earlier you get that fact that I careless about who you're the better for you.

Id1ots

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
I see war loading
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
dru23:

My oga, is that were you stay too?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Felicity0001:

Hahaha... I got you there... Still, you are frustrated I think... You need to take a chill bro... We don't need all of these family tree history and hierarchy okay. Save it for yourself and children either born or unborngrin

If you like be the son to Mr. Trump or Queen Elizabeth or h/h self I felicity0001 don't give a Bleep about who you're or what you've.

All I care about is my livelihood and anything or whosoever I see that is a threat to it I'll unleash terror on that person simple. If you like call me Hoodlum, call me Jedi Jedi, call me bastard, call me tribal bigot or a fool I no send you. If you get money is get passport to heaven guy na for your pocket not my business okay, the earlier you get that fact that I careless about who you're the better for you.

Id1ots
I wish Dru could just reply this for me with an appropriate meme
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Gentlelife50:
I see war loading
grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
chijioke17:

My oga, is that were you stay too?

Lol .. Yes o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
chijioke17:

I wish Dru could just reply this for me with an appropriate meme

Am just here for the violence o ......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
@Felicity and @Chijoke17, please today is suppose to be Faaji Friday, I understand that "Violence bus stop" should not open today.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Felicity0001:

Id1ots
Na, you didn't get me, you were perplexed. You don't need the family tree yet you called my family mad and poor.

You just care about your livelihood and nothing else, yet you wonder why you are were you are now, renting cars and not giving out on rent, once a telecoms manager yet nothing to show for it except bloated ego ?, It's your mindset bro. Everyone says same thing about you yet you don't think you have a problem, keep decieving yourself with dual personality. If you must know, dual personality is a mental disorder. You can read it up. Please go and hustle for North and South South drivers. Keep spending all your time on nairaland, why won't you struggle to pay 10k rent.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
dru23:

Lol .. Yes o
Nice, what part

(1) (2) (3) ... (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: merry101 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.