Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743897 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Felicity0001:

If you like be the son to Mr. Trump or Queen Elizabeth or h/h self I felicity0001 don't give a Bleep about who you're or what you've.

All I care about is my livelihood and anything or whosoever I see that is a threat to it I'll unleash terror on that person simple. If you like call me Hoodlum, call me Jedi Jedi, call me bastard, call me tribal bigot or a fool I no send you. If you get money is get passport to heaven guy na for your pocket not my business okay, the earlier you get that fact that I careless about who you're the better for you.

Id1ots

When you see a frustrated man ranting this are there exact words.

Just reading chijioke17 profile has given you nightmares, only to console yourself with making heaven.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uniquepro97: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
uniquepro97:
Hello Honourables

How can I start the registration as an Uber driver.
The Documents I need to have and where to get these documents and where is Uber office too if there is need to visit?

I have valid Drivers Licence.

Then do I need to pay any fee? If yes, how much

Thank You.

Though the Car will be fully available soon, but I just want to start with this registration first,so as not to delay once the Car comes.

Someone should kindly provide answer to this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thaIgbochick(f): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
chillex8:

cc Dru23.
He prefers female drivers.

Thankss. @Dru23 please how can i reach you? Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by harrison24: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
Good day guys, pls pls and pls i need a car for weekly remittance, I stay in Ojodu Berger. you can contact me on 08130302703.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Are people travelling out of Lagos becoz traffic is horrible today, from iyana oworo to Anthony Is block, from fadeyi to maryland is snailish, then if you are goin to vi just know I will get to ife before you get to vi

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Weightless:
Are people travelling out of Lagos becoz traffic is horrible today, from iyana oworo to Anthony Is block, from fadeyi to maryland is snailish, then if you are goin to vi just know I will get to ife before you get to vi

Trying to find my way back home
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NaijaCr7: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
jpworld:
chijioke17 your profile is enough to marry 7 virgins + 7 agbani darego.

Felicity0001 Chairman nairaland uber drivers association, will be so jealous of you right now. The feli guy will now start blaming his parents for not migrating to America when Nigeria was good.

Naijacr7 is still chopping his banned, i notice gentlelife50 has crawled in back, after serving his nairaland banned, now he came with a calm head. Nairaland banned reset brain

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
pope191:

Trying to find my way back home
From where
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
jpworld:

Just reading chijioke17 profile has given you nightmares, only to console yourself with making heaven.
I wasn't trying to brag or anything, I even regret putting up all that, just that I hate someone running down my family or being disrespectful to others either on the same level, beneath or above. Respect should be irrespective of financial status or societal status.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Calvary greetings to all the ogas in the house, pls local man is in need of a car to drive..... for bolt /Uber Stay at ikotun axis.. number is ‪+234 810 779 5894‬

Thanks in advance!
Peace.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Weightless:

From where

Surulere
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
jpworld:

Felicity0001 Chairman nairaland uber drivers association, will be so jealous of you right now. The feli guy will now start blaming his parents for not migrating to America when Nigeria was good.

Naijacr7 is still chopping his banned, i notice gentlelife50 has crawled in back, after serving his nairaland banned, now he came with a calm head. Nairaland banned reset brain
I have told you before to stop quoting me, but you will always choose to display your stupidity and childishness all the time.
So if I don't comment it means I was banned? Maybe you think everybody's life revolves around this thread, ode.

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
pope191:

Surulere

U will face traffic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
I understand that part.
chijioke17:

Baba, most times we no know wetin we dey enjoy till we comot Naija, the organisation is there but would you believe me if I told you that you would feel freee in Nigeria than in the western world, something's can't actually be explained with words, just experiencing it alone is what can convince one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Weightless:
Traffic took me home on time, today is a Very bad day for me common 25k I net on daily basis, I couldn't net. 2mao and Sunday will make up for today
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
jpworld:

You still get mout talk. You think say your matter don finish CEO of lies. The boys are still waiting to see just one 2k scanner since you already reniged on helping Beng fix his car
Abi there was no money left after the football tournament?
grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
chijioke17:

I wasn't trying to brag or anything, I even regret putting up all that, just that I hate someone running down my family or being disrespectful to others either on the same level, beneath or above. Respect should be irrespective of financial status or societal status .

Then you are buddying up to the wrong person. Have you been asleep on this thread for the last few months Or is this a case of birds of the same feather...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
radautoworks:

You still get mout talk. You think say your matter don finish CEO of lies. The boys are still waiting to see just one 2k scanner since you already reniged on helping Beng fix his car
grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
chucsmoore:
Traffic took me home on time, today is a Very bad day for me common 25k I net on daily basis, I couldn't net. 2mao and Sunday will make up for today

It is a very horrible day of traffic but where is everyone going to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
chucsmoore:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
radautoworks:

grin
You expected him to accept that challenge? Someone that was dragging December profit with his drivers claiming they are making 800k in two months.
Very soon he will be going to thier house to eat because their is surge everywhere now.
grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=FuckEveryday post=97202910][/quote] grin 25k very easy this season. It's been back to back.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
chucsmoore:
grin 25k very easy this season. It's been back to back.
shocked shocked
And bolt don dey beg me to come inspect my car and start work since I dey form busy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
radautoworks:

Then you are buddying up to the wrong person. Have you been asleep on this thread for the last few months Or is this a case of birds of the same feather...

I was already in the mud when I realized that, so I just stopped

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
jpworld:

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
chijioke17:

I wasn't trying to brag or anything, I even regret putting up all that, just that I hate someone running down my family or being disrespectful to others either on the same level, beneath or above. Respect should be irrespective of financial status or societal status.

Look who is talking of respect, where you mentioned in anywhere before you jumped into my comment like a monkey to rain insults on yourself? Look here Mr. Ajala travel d whole world, madness is easy but the trekking na him hard pass.

Oh now you're regretting ba? This is just the beginning.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Gentlelife50:

You expected him to accept that challenge? Someone that was dragging December profit with his drivers claiming they are making 800k in two months.
Very soon he will be going to thier house to eat because their is surge everywhere now.
grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
chijioke17:

I was already in the mud when I realized that, so I just stopped

Defeat accepted.

Nonsensical nonsense.

Go read the law of power.

You don't go into a fight with an opponent you know nothing about.

Did I tell you I'll beat you?

Oya take you last punch.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Biodunforu: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Guys driving only on Uber, how is it like, are the requests forthcoming, does Uber have plenty surge too?

Please someone should help me out with answers as I plan to hit the road tomorrow.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Biodunforu:
Guys driving only on Uber, how is it like, are the requests forthcoming, does Uber have plenty surge too?

Please someone should help me out with answers as I plan to hit the road tomorrow.

Thanks
You can net 40k on uber tomorrow alone. Then 800k in 8weeks.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by goody234: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Guys are there any 7 seater vehicles available on bolt or uber with good air conditioning ...i want to hire one for the day only legitimate drivers proper I.D required Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shygon2(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
dru23:

What happen to ur previous car/owner .how long have u been doing uber? Do you have a guarantor? Can we contact ur previous partners ? If given a car would u drive out of Lagos? Have u ever owe ur former partners money? Have u gotten into any accident? Do you have a safe place to park the car ? Have u been blocked by any of the ehailing coy ? Do you have a valid driving lincense?.......

Sorry for asking all these questions ... we at dru23 are just trying to weed out any potential hoodlum drivers ..

Ps .. If you can answer any of the above questions truthfully , than give me a buzz or email me at dru23@hotmail.com
I have a good record working on d platform.
I haver owe my former partner, just that he uses d car every weekend , he always ask me to bring d car on Saturday then take it back on Sunday, but before him I was driving my own car which I sold cos of some issues. I have a valid licence, I also have a secured house I pack car sir
Thanx sir

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m), GeneralZodd(m), providencia(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.