Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764319 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:58am On Dec 22, 2020
Crvrider:

For fear that they will get ripen and rotten. Otherwise, like the garri and yam, it would have been a kip kip.

But why do you guys keep bringing your shit out here just to prove a point
. For the love of God keep your personal lives out of NairaLand.
Are you sure you have not quoted a wrong moniker? Check very well oooo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 6:26am On Dec 22, 2020

The more you know about the vehicle the safer you will be. Run a VIN check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. Check the title status, previous odometer readings and the current market of the vehicle. Do as many checks as possible to ensure you are getting a legitimate offer.

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

WhatsApp. 08060365068

Call/Sms/WhatsApp 08060365068

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2020
sharpk007:

Screen grab ur Uber profile page or Bolt Driver porter and upload.

In between Dis is like d 100th time dis question has been asked and answered.

NB.. learn to read from experience of people

Peace
Boss, I've uploaded these 2pages differently but it's still not going through, which driver portal dem need again abeg

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 22, 2020
Akuko Ndi Mgbu, Akuko Ndi Ala, Akuko ndi Eriri Eri, Akuko Mama Ngozi na Ndi Yard. We don't have time. Once you are not talking money, its usually nonsense that will come out.

Una win ooo. For now, am more focused on large paper chase and thunderous success. Na people dey buy house for Banana Island and Eko Atalantic everyday.

For the records, I have not met any Nairalander in my life and don't plan to do so for all eternity. Keep on at guesswork and keep on looking for cheap ways to make me comment and start off keyboard or internet war.

A lot of lies, blackmails and outright deceptive assumptions. I am poor, I am broke and this and am that. I have heard you. Ndi account officers, I greet you all. You all are doing well. Hope its you that manage all my account balances for me and updates me daily on having no postive balance?

New year is coming. Decide on what you want to do with your TIME, PHONE, DATA and HUSTLE.

As for me, am thinking big success in real estate and energy industry (The new Gold).

Hustle Hustle Hustle... When you are focused on hustle everyday, you wouldn't even waste one minute to come online and engage in childish and immature tantrums. All your attention will be focused on cheddar.

Wishing everyone a happy xmas and whatever they wish themselves. As for me and my family, we are focused on the new incoming year because its the year of the true next level that even my enemies will look and say "Wow. Look at what God did for this man again".

I am out of trolling and banters for real. I don pass am tey tey. Una win ooo. For those waiting for violence, that will be in the next century or the day Elephants start laying eggs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 8:01am On Dec 22, 2020
FuckEveryday:

Boss, I've uploaded these 2pages differently but it's still not going through, which driver portal dem need again abeg

Used the Uber own, because dats is what I used, the page you have ur Ratings, pics and name
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 8:05am On Dec 22, 2020
sharpk007:

Used the Uber own, because dats is what I used, the page you have ur Ratings, pics and name
I Neva get time to register Uber sef, Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2020
Hello guys,

I really will appreciate some assistance in providing the unlock code of my Honda Pilot's radio system.

Madam Radautoworks recommended hondaradiocodes.com sometime ago and it worked perfectly for me at the time, but I recently changed my battery and I am being prompted to input the code. The website now returns an error response.

Kindly assist, guys.

Thanks

Serial number is U1115L0569
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Eizenburg aka Bily

This would be the very last time I'll mention you about this.

You probably must have blocked my number, because I can't reach you on anyone.

Your brother promised to reach out to me the next day, and he disappeared

Don't let me label you a scammer on Nairaland because of small change. It would only cost me 3 minutes of my time, and I'll desecrate here with screenshots of our chats, your account details, Full name and phone numbers, and watch karma handle the rest for us.

I would have let it slide, as I never disturbed you, but you'll still play that nonsense trick on someone else again here.

This would be the last time I'll talk about this. It's a promise
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReachRich(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2020
Are u an Uber/bolt or just a taxi driver who works in Lagos especially those who operate around the airport? Here is an opportunity for u to make extra bucks. Bring a customer that needs a hotel to lodge to Gregory University Guest House located at 110B Old Ewu Road, Aviation Estate Mafoloku off International Airport and get N2000. Gregory University Guest House is an 11 room guest house with
-24 hrs power uninterrupted power supply
-all rooms with functional a/c, large flat screen tv & refrigerator's
-free wifi service
-security
-Bar with assorted drinks
-Different delicacies on demand and more
for more info call 08036616829

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2020
izzou:
Eizenburg aka Bily

This would be the very last time I'll mention you about this.

You probably must have blocked my number, because I can't reach you on anyone.

Your brother promised to reach out to me the next day, and he disappeared

Don't let me label you a scammer on Nairaland because of small change. It would only cost me 3 minutes of my time, and I'll desecrate here with screenshots of our chats, your account details, Full name and phone numbers, and watch karma handle the rest for us.

I would have let it slide, as I never disturbed you, but you'll still play that nonsense trick on someone else again here.

This would be the last time I'll talk about this. It's a promise

Stop pampering hoodlums undecided
Call him out, let tongues wag on him.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Stop pampering hoodlums undecided
Call him out, let tongues wag on him.

I definitely will. Let me just give him today to respond

If he doesn't, I will do my worst. Afterall he has done his
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
This house is so divided, which is rather unfortunate.

Adversity (our shared pain, as e-hailing drivers) was supposed to bring us together. Rather, it has further thrown us apart to the extent that I can count as many as four different factions in this house.

How do we even begin to make amends? How are we supposed to help each other like this? To what end does this thread exist? For our prides? For our egos? Or as a union of like-minded fellows interested in lifting each other up?

What exactly are we doing here?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
izzou:

I definitely will. Let me just give him today to respond

If he doesn't, I will do my worst. Afterall he has done his

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
nitigriti:

Adversity (our shared pain, as e-hailing drivers) was supposed to bring us together. Rather, it has further thrown us apart to the extent that I can count as many as four different factions in this house.

How do we even begin to make amends? How are we supposed to help each other like this? To what end does this thread exist? For our prides? For our egos? Or as a union of like-minded fellows interested in lifting each other up?

We are violenting grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
nitigriti:

That's one of the reasons I totally avoided the thread

The last 15 pages have been utter trash.

I just come to read comments and leave. I think that's the sole aim of the thread for me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
odimbannamdi:
Hello guys,

I really will appreciate some assistance in providing the unlock code of my Honda Pilot's radio system.

Madam Radautoworks recommended hondaradiocodes.com sometime ago and it worked perfectly for me at the time, but I recently changed my battery and I am being prompted to input the code. The website now returns an error response.

Kindly assist, guys.

Thanks

This has been resolved. Thanks guys

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by promskid28: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
There is available infinix s5 for sale, 4gb Ram, 64gb Rom, still neat, I bought it not quite long, the receipt is still available with the pack.
If interested, whatsapp me on 08169419729
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
promskid28:
There is available infinix s5 for sale, 4gb Ram, 64gb Rom, still neat, I bought it not quite long, the receipt is still available with the pack.
If interested, whatsapp me on 08169419729
Thanks.

No need to chat you privately.
Tell us your price and upload a clear picture of the phone grin
Whosoever is interested will relate with you.
We're dealing with way too many hoodlums on this thread. Make another person no go enter offside.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Edonna(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
Gentlelife50:
[/s][s]

Pretend to have sense for once, I know it's difficult for you but try.
Mumu
lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Edonna(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
jpworld:

You will make a good town crier
oboy true true u don't have sense oh....av been observing u for a while nw nd av noticed hw low ur thinking faculty is....my 5 year old nephew no dey even think like u.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Akuko Ndi Mgbu, Akuko Ndi Ala, Akuko ndi Eriri Eri, Akuko Mama Ngozi na Ndi Yard. We don't have time. Once you are not talking money, its usually nonsense that will come out.

Una win ooo. For now, am more focused on large paper chase and thunderous success. Na people dey buy house for Banana Island and Eko Atalantic everyday.

For the records, I have not met any Nairalander in my life and don't plan to do so for all eternity. Keep on at guesswork and keep on looking for cheap ways to make me comment and start off keyboard or internet war.

A lot of lies, blackmails and outright deceptive assumptions. I am poor, I am broke and this and am that. I have heard you. Ndi account officers, I greet you all. You all are doing well. Hope its you that manage all my account balances for me and updates me daily on having no postive balance?

New year is coming. Decide on what you want to do with your TIME, PHONE, DATA and HUSTLE.

As for me, am thinking big success in real estate and energy industry (The new Gold).

Hustle Hustle Hustle... When you are focused on hustle everyday, you wouldn't even waste one minute to come online and engage in childish and immature tantrums. All your attention will be focused on cheddar.

Wishing everyone a happy xmas and whatever they wish themselves. As for me and my family, we are focused on the new incoming year because its the year of the true next level that even my enemies will look and say "Wow. Look at what God did for this man again".

I am out of trolling and banters for real. I don pass am tey tey. Una win ooo. For those waiting for violence, that will be in the next century or the day Elephants start laying eggs.

Well said bro, money over everything. I don accumulate a lot this December. I turned off all social media accounts to enable me focus. By next year I wanna hang my boot and delve into something bigger. E-hailing can't give me the Multi millions am looking for.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
chucsmoore:

Well said bro, money over everything. I don accumulate a lot this December. I turned off all social media accounts to enable me focus. By next year I wanna hang my boot and delve into something bigger. E-hailing can't give me the Multi millions am looking for.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. Keep on big boy. The sky is your starting point.

If I tell you what am involved in now and what I have made, you will wonder why anybody will pick up a car and be driving around Lagos like a mad man.

Truth be told, ehailing will make sure you are never broke. You will be independent. Money will always be in your pocket.

But you see greatness and wealthiness, ehailing can never give you that. Ehailing will give you the false impression that you are a baller. But on the long run, you have nothing to show for it.

I have combined this ehailing with fish business and found out that business is the way forward. My major setback in fish business is that the specie I bought eat a lot. So I spent more than a million feeding and keeping them healthy.

But I started a new hustle. What I have seen in a month, many will not see it in 10 years.

Before anybody thinks of anything evil, its a business that involves supply.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. Keep on big boy. The sky is your starting point.

If I tell you what am involved in now and what I have made, you will wonder why anybody will pick up a car and be driving around Lagos like a mad man.

Truth be told, ehailing will make sure you are never broke. You will be independent. Money will always be in your pocket.

But you see greatness and wealthiness, ehailing can never give you that. Ehailing will give you the false impression that you are a baller. But on the long run, you have nothing to show for it.

I have combined this ehailing with fish business and found out that business is the way forward. My major setback in fish business is that the specie I bought eat a lot. So I spent more than a million feeding and keeping them healthy.

But I started a new hustle. What I have seen in a month, many will not see it in 10 years.

Before anybody thinks of anything evil, its a business that involves supply.

Tag me along brother.

Will pm you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
Plz who is driving from Lagos to Abuja 26th or 27th... I have someone to tag along with you plz... Not for free but at reduced price.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
There you have it.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
There you have it.

angry some tin is mentally wrong with Sanwo... Ambode
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
OJURONGBE1 :-Xpost=97332127:
There you have it.
It's over shocked
Three days of Christmas gone. How would 800k boys do it now?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
nitigriti:

Ododo Oro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
chillex8:

It's over shocked
Three days of Christmas gone. How would 800k boys do it now?

Ticket don cut grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
AngryIgboDon:

See this glorified baboon "You haven't met any Nairalander and yet you dey talk rubbish of me been fat and smelly" Nigga is all about the paper like every real Nigga. Like I don't deal with with 2 mouth bitch ass nigga, I set them str8.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2020
izzou:

That's one of the reasons I totally avoided the thread

The last 15 pages have been utter trash.

I just come to read comments and leave. I think that's the sole aim of the thread for me.

I apologize for the part I've played.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3250) (3251) (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: amtheone(m), dapotemi, MacHerb and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.