Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4766489 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2020
Surge already a thing of the past
How we go come get the 800k

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2020
peeps4u:
I dont have issue with him owing cars or not, or if he charges his drivers 100k per week, but the condescending manners he treats people and especially his drivers.

This same man can post his drivers' details or anything online; names, pictures, earnings but can't do same about himself. Here is he hiding his details.
Are his drivers less humans? Talk to him to do better please. He should start doing better by treating people and his drivers with dignity.

If you wants to get 1million likes, write against jpworld.

I have never posted my drivers (DL) online, what i post is screen shot of conversation, and their earnings, how do you know the owner of the screen shot, I posted, those information are not sensitive information.

I have posted all my car plate numbers here, what i wont post is my DL and proof of ownership, that is inviting criminals.

I'm treating my drivers bad, but i have 8 drivers that havr worked with me for over 1year 3months, the rest are less than 6months.

There must be something I'm doing to keep them with me for that period.

Stop hating unnecessarily, focus on how to grow your business or save money from what you earn, or change ur lifestyle.

you keep wasting ur time, attacking me, I have done this to you people.

If you're not brutal in transport business, village call will be your next destination.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2020
radautoworks:

Remember, this was the genesis of the challenge. This is why my requirements of bank statements. With these lovely dashboards where is the SAVED 800k that matches your earnings? And technically this should apply to those whose main income stream is uber so kanuisagoat wouldn't count as this is his side hustle and he has alternate revenue streams.

Can the average driver do the above is the question?

What i mean to write their is net 800k, nobody of course will save 800k using my car and i will collect 35k weekly. That is 280k. We go back to the drawing board and renegotiate.

Just like a driver wants to use my car to PH with a rider for 3weeks. And return after 3weeks.

I bill him 160k going and coming, then each week 35k.

Stop the twist madam, you know what i mean by 800k

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2020
radautoworks:

Which reminds me, since we were recently talking about drivers adhering to the contract, is it in the contract that he can arbitrarily change the rental fee at any time if he feels they are making more?

I have the veto power, even driver will drop the car, once they feel is not giving them what they want, in respective of the contract.

When i use to have Sienna, i only bring them in for interstate, during November to January. Since is my property I can only bring them when i want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2020
dru23:

Well my contest is that drivers can gross 800k whether nay net or gross .....

I think Jpworld point his trying to make is that drivers are making money especially during this festive period.. So because of that he can increase rental delivery.. Things are going up due to inflation etc .. Parts are expensive and import items are gone through the roof .....

Every investor has to adjust accordily, I don't plan to increase my rental at all, whether rain or shine I will stick to between 20k to 25k and I will do 100% of maintenance.

That is my own business model ,but I will not take any excuse from any drivers that messes up .. The things about me is that am equally as nasty as I am nice.. I am extreme to that level ..

Any driver that works for me and cant succeed under my business model, will need to go and appease the gods and his/her village people .....what works for me ,might not work for others....

PS.. Jpworld sent me all the evidence of ownership of all his cars. 11 in total and also his DL included. So I believe him.. His information is too sensitive to post online, he only send it to me because he trust me ........

So Friday lets us appreciate the highest earners. And the ones that are able to break down their expenses should get your 50k naira prize ... till Friday we shall wait

Hope jp is not using your monika cod this one u com turn to his mouthpiece me I no understand ooo. Please talk for yourself not him. Thank you sir

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2020
radautoworks:

Dru, I respect you because you keep your word but not that is NOT what jp said. Not then, not now, not ever. If he had said what you said above there wouldn't have been as big a backlash. Stop making excuses for him. He has broken every single agreement be has ever made on this forum yet tries to be everyone's police. He is a joke. Please don't put yourself next to him because it diminishes you.

Which reminds me, since we were recently talking about drivers adhering to the contract, is it in the contract that he can arbitrarily change the rental fee at any time if he feels they are making more ?

Criminal act.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2020
CheerfulGiver:
Post your bank statement to no one. No one saves 800k in 2 months. I thought this was about highest earner, now I'm seeing all sort of stuff. Earning is easy. Everyone has stuff to do with money they make.

It'll be absurdity for anyone to drive and save 800k in 2 months because they were promised 10k.

The woman politician have hijacked the contest, when i mention radautoworks is a politician all of you think, I'm joking, she knows nobody will save 800k in 2months, so she came up with post your account balance, then when to dig where i was making a point about drivers netting 800k.

Why not those hoodlums talked about the terms, i put up with dru23.

Why must they keep twisting everything, i have never ask of for your expenses or bank statement, just show us your net earnings and keep it there.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2020
Pls what date has been fixed for the "meet and greet"?
cc Tojah

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blissbliss: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2020
Granted, jpworld understands the intricacies of this business. You just can’t take it from him.

Kudos to you and anyone not getting unnecessarily sentimental/emotional.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wartsnigeria: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2020
radautoworks:

You missed the point.

Btw chillx8 and shollywendy1 e be like say the fleet manager don ja.

Yes but your conditions are very unrealistic, I think you should have stayed out of it than promising to add money and giving a condition that can never be met, bank statements are very personal documents used for official purpose only and not something you use to win 20k online.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princekay26: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2020
Good morning co-pilot, please I'm in need of a car for rental for uber&bolt 08169419729 (whatsapp or call)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2020
You posted your drivers' profiles clearly showing their names, pictures and earnings. Seems to you, privacy comes to play only when it involves you or DL?

what more data does your DL have from what you've posted about your drivers except perhaps address? Do you even care to know who gets to locate and know your drivers by mere posting their names and pictures here?

I'm not hating you neither is my post about how you run your biz, check my posts, I didnt comment about whether you have cars or a fleet manager, but just respect your drivers and people with contrary opinion to yours.
jpworld:

If you wants to get 1million likes, write against jpworld.

I have never posted my drivers (DL) online, what i post is screen shot of conversation, and their earnings, how do you know the owner of the screen shot, I posted, those information are not sensitive information.

I have posted all my car plate numbers here, what i wont post is my DL and proof of ownership, that is inviting criminals.

I'm treating my drivers bad, but i have 8 drivers that havr worked with me for over 1year 3months, the rest are less than 6months.

There must be something I'm doing to keep them with me for that period.

Stop hating unnecessarily, focus on how to grow your business or save money from what you earn, or change ur lifestyle.

you keep wasting ur time, attacking me, I have done this to you people.

If you're not brutal in transport business, village call will be your next destination.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2020
peeps4u:
I dont have issue with him owing cars or not, or if he charges his drivers 100k per week, but the condescending manners he treats people and especially his drivers.

This same man can post his drivers' details or anything online; names, pictures, earnings but can't do same about himself. Here is he hiding his details.
Are his drivers less humans? Talk to him to do better please. He should start doing better by treating people and his drivers with dignity.

God will continue to bless you Brother from another mother

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2020
Wartsnigeria:

Yes but your conditions are very unrealistic, I think you should have stayed out of it than promising to add money and giving a condition that can never be met, bank statements are very personal documents used for official purpose only and not something you use to win 20k online.

Anybody interested to win the contest, should ignore radautoworks conditions, follow the terms. I will be giving 10k dru23 also says he will be giving 10k.

That 20k is 8 radautoworks scanners. I'm no politician, this is free money from the bottom of heart grin grin grin

I'm not giving free 6 scanners that worth 12k, then trend with it, then in return sell them for 25k. I understand is business strategy, but at the same time is not my business.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kelbranty(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2020
Seasons greeting to everyone.

I finally decided to use my car for bolt myself but since I completed my driver registration over 3 days now, I've not gotten any response. I'll like to know if they're still onboarding new drivers.

I have my inspection report already.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2020
Fair enough. Drivers should take from their Nov/Dec over-flows during Jan/Feb winter.
Oluwabengz:

Any driver that didnt increase the weekly rental he/she pay in December shouldn't expect his/her owner partner to reduce rental in January unless the person no dey fear God
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:34am On Dec 29, 2020
eyinola:
really? I go happy oooooooooooooooooooooooo, my car ac got bad on 24th night couldn't work ever since but got it fixed yesterday shaaaaa so the 50k go make me happy die grin

Show 800k or nothing grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2020
samobaba4u:

God will continue to bless you Brother from another mother

Amen, and you and everyone too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2020
radautoworks:

You missed the point.

Btw chillx8 and shollywendy1 e be like say the fleet manager don ja.
He has not yet met his bail term. We will re-arrest him

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

The woman politician have hijacked the contest, when i mention radautoworks is a politician all of you think, I'm joking, she knows nobody will save 800k in 2months, so she came up with post your account balance, then when to dig where i was making a point about drivers netting 800k

Why not those hoodlums talked about the terms, i put up with dru23.

Why must they keep twisting everything, i have never ask of for your expenses or bank statement, just show us your net earnings and keep it there.

Of course. 100%

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2020
peeps4u:

Show 800k or nothing grin
I can't, I am too soft to net such amount grin..this small one I dey do sef my body they tell me ;Di use more fuel than the corolla boys i think and i filter trips a lot grin grin so my brother tell me how i wan make 800k na grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanre2009: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2020
good day guys, pls is there anywhere in lagos that one can go for offline training for both BOLT and UBER.

can anyone of the gurus here mentor a new driver who wants to join the ride hailing business with their personal car??

thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
shollywendy1:

He has not yet met his bail term. We will re-arrest him

When you see lowlife people, everything seems impossible to them, the next things you will hear, davido wrist watch is worth more than all this things.

Did you see how chillex8 shut up and respect himself?

See guy if you like dance azonto around radautoworks she won't give u more than 2500 scanner, try do something for yourself, than been simisola

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Pls date for the greet and meet cool
cc Tojah
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

When you see lowlife people, everything seems impossible to them, the next things you will hear, davido wrist watch is worth more than all this things.

Did you see how chillex8 shut up and respect himself?

See guy if you like dance azonto around radautoworks she won't give u more than 2500 scanner, try do something for yourself, than been simisola

You, my dear sir, are a very interesting character

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
peeps4u:
You posted your drivers' profiles clearly showing their names, pictures and earnings. Seems to you, privacy comes to play only when it involves you or DL?

what more data does your DL have from what you've posted about your drivers except perhaps address? Do you even care to know who gets to locate and know your drivers by mere posting their names and pictures here?

I'm not hating you neither is my post about how you run your biz, check my posts, I didnt comment about whether you have cars or a fleet manager, but just respect your drivers and people with contrary opinion to yours.
Maybe he has forgotten those posts where his drivers informations including their pictures were posted. How he quickly forgot baffles me

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
radautoworks:

If I can manage a large company's bank statement I can figure it out grin

On a serious note it doesn't take a genius to see multiple small amounts and figure out they are trip payments. The amounts cash or not will match your dashboard earnings.

If dashboard says 100k one week, there should be corresponding payments totalling about that much is it not? Factor in a percentage of error for actual cash in hand that was never deposited and it should be close. And yes, we are factoring in that it takes a few days to get your money after the week.

I told you my teacher cap is on. Whether 800k is possible or not is beside the point. This is about learning money management. Have you ever wondered why it seems like no matter how much some people earn they are always broke? Some drivers here are living beyond their means without realizing it. Others are not maximizing their income and could have probably achieved so much more. Yet others are making what sem to be massive incomes but only actually making less than 25% of what they work for. Which one are you?

On the flip side some investors think this is a gold mine and want to jump in. It may well be under the right conditions but what are those conditions? Other investors have misconceptions about driver's earnings vs take home. This exercise will shed some light.

New year, new mindset.

Too many sides (all positive) with so much to learn.

You're an all rounder.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
deedee44:

I have an office job paying 200k monthly.

I hear uber drivers make 800k in 2 months.

I came to this thread and saw dashboard of over 800k true true.

I quit my job at the end of the month (December) and used all my savings to buy a car to be driving myself with the hope of doubling my salary.

Now instead of my dream of 100% increment in income, I'm stuck with 15% decrement plus hard labour. (Yes, driving up and down for over 12 hours daily, 6 days in a week is hard labour. You'll age with speed)

tobacco-like warning.

1: if you have a good paying job of 200k, apply another job and get something better, for your salary to be 200k you must have a good resume. So getting another job worth more than 200k isn't a problem, yet you stuck with driving uber for the past 3years?

You quit your job and use all your savings to buy a car, another lies, you were actually fired, and ur salary is no near 80k.

Lets analyze this, you have the saving already to buy a car and yes you bought the car, your job is not 7days, 7 nights. You can as well start driving weekends, to support salary.

a man with 200k, should reason as a big boy, not reason as someone they brought from village.

I don't follow the crowd, i know you lying and yourself know that.

Stop all this twist, i was doing something better, i was deceived into doing uber, shey you just arrive Lagos from abakaliki?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
radautoworks:

If dashboard says 100k one week, there should be corresponding payments totalling about that much is it not? Factor in a percentage of error for actual cash in hand that was never deposited and it should be close. And yes, we are factoring in that it takes a few days to get your money after the week.

I told you my teacher cap is on. Whether 800k is possible or not is beside the point. This is about learning money management. Have you ever wondered why it seems like no matter how much some people earn they are always broke? Some drivers here are living beyond their means without realizing it. Others are not maximizing their income and could have probably achieved so much more.

Political speech. Turning everything to money management. Give us ur own breakdown and statement of account of wat you earn and wat you saved.

ThatNiccur:

Too many sides (all positive) with so much to learn.

You're an all rounder.

Welcome back to ur asslicking job, i know if u don't do this u won't be paid.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

1: if you have a good paying job of 200k, apply another job and get something better, for your salary to be 200k you must have a good resume. So getting another job worth more than 200k isn't a problem, yet you stuck with driving uber for the past 3years?

You quit your job and use all your savings to buy a car, another lies, you were actually fired, and ur salary is no near 80k.

Lets analyze this, you have the saving already to buy a car and yes you bought the car, your job is not 7days, 7 nights. You can as well start driving weekends, to support salary.

a man with 200k, should reason as a big boy, not reason as someone they brought from village.

Stop all this twist, i was doing something better, i was deceived into doing uber, shey you just arrive Lagos from abakaliki?

Read to understand, not to reply.

All what you quoted was just a mere trajectory, an illustration, a projected view, an example, a mere plot of explanation.

He was only explaining a scenario, but as usual you personalize it, just to pass your point, he earns 80k blabla,

You are rich man, calm down oga and speak less, so that you can control value with your statement. Nobody hates you.

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
IFSHR:

Read to understand, not to reply.

All what you quoted was just a mere trajectory, an illustration, a projected view, an example, a mere plot of explanation.

He was only explaining a scenario, but as usual you personalize it, just to pass your point, he earns 80k blabla,

You are rich man, calm down oga and speak less, so that you can control value with your statement. Nobody hates you.

You should understand by now that arguing with him is a waste of time. A simple illustration is what he didn't understand.

C'est un crétin.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wartsnigeria: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

Dude do you have problem with comprehension? The guy painted a hypothetical scenerio and you're attacking him, why are some of you guys here so aggressive? Are you broke? Need some money? Ask instead of taking it out on others.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: thoollz, Cineinfo(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.