Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768156 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

Political speech. Turning everything to money management. Give us ur own breakdown and statement of account of wat you earn and wat you saved.

You can't handle one third of it man. Wonder why she pass you attention.

Welcome back to ur asslicking job, i know if u don't do this u won't be paid.

Call it whatever. I call it God's Blessings. It takes real to recognize real.

No one to lick your smelly ass, your life is as miserable as you portray here. All you do is spread hardship and negativity and try to make others as miserable as yourself or maybe worse.

Learn from radautoworks, be humble, it takes nothing.

You're no match for her, in anything.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

1: if you have a good paying job of 200k, apply another job and get something better, for your salary to be 200k you must have a good resume. So getting another job worth more than 200k isn't a problem, yet you stuck with driving uber for the past 3years?

You quit your job and use all your savings to buy a car, another lies, you were actually fired, and ur salary is no near 80k.

Lets analyze this, you have the saving already to buy a car and yes you bought the car, your job is not 7days, 7 nights. You can as well start driving weekends, to support salary.

a man with 200k, should reason as a big boy, not reason as someone they brought from village.

I don't follow the crowd, i know you lying and yourself know that.

Stop all this twist, i was doing something better, i was deceived into doing uber, shey you just arrive Lagos from abakaliki?
Lol....read btw the lines again brother grin it's just a scenario na grin grin

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

1: if you have a good paying job of 200k, apply another job and get something better, for your salary to be 200k you must have a good resume. So getting another job worth more than 200k isn't a problem, yet you stuck with driving uber for the past 3years?

You quit your job and use all your savings to buy a car, another lies, you were actually fired, and ur salary is no near 80k.

Lets analyze this, you have the saving already to buy a car and yes you bought the car, your job is not 7days, 7 nights. You can as well start driving weekends, to support salary.

a man with 200k, should reason as a big boy, not reason as someone they brought from village.

Stop all this twist, i was doing something better, i was deceived into doing uber, shey you just arrive Lagos from abakaliki?
Calm down, read my post again and correct yourself

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
IFSHR:

Read to understand, not to reply.

All what you quoted was just a mere trajectory, an illustration, a projected view, an example, a mere plot of explanation.

He was only explaining a scenario, but as usual you personalize it, just to pass your point, he earns 80k blabla,

You are rich man, calm down oga and speak less, so that you can control value with your statement. Nobody hates you.
Lol the guy blood dey always hot. He really needs to be calming down

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
deedee44:

Lol the guy blood dey always hot. He really needs to be calming down

Audio salary, show me proof of ur monthly salary and i will shut up.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

What i mean to write their is net 800k, nobody of course will save 800k using my car and i will collect 35k weekly. That is 280k. We go back to the drawing board and renegotiate.

Just like a driver wants to use my car to PH with a rider for 3weeks. And return after 3weeks.

I bill him 160k going and coming, then each week 35k.

Stop the twist madam, you know what i mean by 800k

Audio fleet manager, for someone who meant net, you even argued about buying 800k car. To the point where someone asked how a driver on rental can save 800k for a naija used and you stuck to your guns. Lie no dey tire you?

To quote someone on this thread, na dashboard dem dey use by car?

The internet never forgets

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

The woman politician have hijacked the contest, when i mention radautoworks is a politician all of you think, I'm joking, she knows nobody will save 800k in 2months, so she came up with post your account balance, then when to dig where i was making a point about drivers netting 800k.

Why not those hoodlums talked about the terms, i put up with dru23.

Why must they keep twisting everything, i have never ask of for your expenses or bank statement, just show us your net earnings and keep it there.

Yes,I intentionally hijacked the contest because you will find an excuse not to pay and to starve you of the attention you need so badly. Then I used to it clear up any nonsense misconceptions you tried to give investors.

Na now your head correct say na net not save

ABEG pay kanuisagoat after dru borrows you the money hater.

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wartsnigeria:

Yes but your conditions are very unrealistic, I think you should have stayed out of it than promising to add money and giving a condition that can never be met, bank statements are very personal documents used for official purpose only and not something you use to win 20k online.

You must have missed where someone posted his expenses and I said he's qualified. You think I really want bank statements? I did what I wanted to. Got CheerfulGiver who was fighting a fight whose cause he was unaware of to see the point, correct the narrative about driver earnings, got people to think about how they spend and potentially have a winner in eyinola. It just remains to see if anyone with higher earnings than him will post their expenses and dashboard to win the 50k

Still think I should have stayed out of it?.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

Anybody interested to win the contest, should ignore radautoworks conditions, follow the terms. I will be giving 10k dru23 also says he will be giving 10k.

That 20k is 8 radautoworks scanners. I'm no politician, this is free money from the bottom of heart grin grin grin

I'm not giving free 6 scanners that worth 12k, then trend with it, then in return sell them for 25k. I understand is business strategy, but at the same time is not my business.

Sir Renig, we are still waiting for you to order the scanners I gave from Alibaba for N2,500 and post it like you said you would

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
peeps4u:

Show 800k or nothing grin

I never expected to see 800k that's why I said someone will win. Now the idiocy of the original statement by jp is dispelled, Highest after expenses wins the 50k

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
CheerfulGiver:
Of course. 100%
I learnt from him grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
eyinola:
for where grin I use 25-30K fuel weekly, for those saying office workers too make expenses agreed but please always minus fuel from ur net then u can know how much u make in a week cos fuel is like ur job instrument, every other expenses like food, data oven differs on personality but fuel is very important its ur tool to work no fuel no work.

Below is example how i run my own uber business to get my total earning in a month

Good

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

Political speech. Turning everything to money management. Give us ur own breakdown and statement of account of wat you earn and wat you saved.

Welcome back to ur asslicking job, i know if u don't do this u won't be paid.

Why? You never learn anything anyway lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5Hb25LqsG0

Bolt rider lighting a joint without asking, captured on Dashcam

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wartsnigeria:

Dude do you have problem with comprehension? The guy painted a hypothetical scenerio and you're attacking him, why are some of you guys here so aggressive? Are you broke? Need some money? Ask instead of taking it out on others.

Now you see what we are dealing with.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
Why do I have a feeling this 50k will eventually sit pretty in my bank account grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wartsnigeria:

Dude do you have problem with comprehension? The guy painted a hypothetical scenerio and you're attacking him, why are some of you guys here so aggressive? [/b]Are you broke? Need some money? Ask instead of taking it out on others.

Wartsnigeria:

Very well said, I am not a driver but I enjoy this thread, I have a question. [b]I know some some users here are very aggressive
, please ignore my question if it doesn't make sense to you.

I have a 2006 toyota corolla, not registered. My question is can I give it out to anyone here or outside and get return daily(btw 4k to 5k) as opposed to the regular practice of weekly? Thank you.

Not all users here are not naturally aggressive but something pushes that out of them just like you have noted in your posts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

Anybody interested to win the contest, should ignore radautoworks conditions, follow the terms. I will be giving 10k dru23 also says he will be giving 10k.

That 20k is 8 radautoworks scanners. I'm no politician, this is free money from the bottom of heart grin grin grin

I'm not giving free 6 scanners that worth 12k, then trend with it, then in return sell them for 25k. I understand is business strategy, but at the same time is not my business.

Wait... I'm selling those scanners??

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephoki: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bro I need car for rentals I have active Bolt account my contact 08094239833 & 08054105780 WhatsApp. Pls help a brother out ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
Please help oooooo, some touts just arrest me claimimg to be mot , i was waiting for a rider at the layby beside ltv 8 opposite coca cola
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
chillex8:
Why do I have a feeling this 50k will eventually sit pretty in my bank account grin

No, I am the potential winner. I am coming up with my edited platform screenshots and bank account to match up. This will only costs me 2k while I pocket the balance wink wink.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
chillex8:
na so you go do eyinola?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
brogxy:

No, I am the potential winner. I am coming up with my edited platform screenshots and bank account to match up. This will only costs me 2k while I pocket the balance wink wink.

EYINOLA SEEMS TO BE IN TROUBLE BY COCA COLA. I think his post was missed and I don't know how you guys help each other.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
What did they say is your offence? Where are you now?
eyinola:
Please help oooooo, some touts just arrest me claimimg to be mot , i was waiting for a rider at the layby beside ltv 8 opposite coca cola
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
eyinola:
Touts ke?
Do they have any ID?
What ever you do, don't drive with them. Try and settle on the spot

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
chillex8:

Touts ke?
Do they have any ID?
What ever you do, don't drive with them. Try and settle on the spot
no uniform , no id
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
eyinola:

Have you been able to settle them? Whatever you do, do not drive away with even if they threaten to tow away your vehicle. So try to settle them at the location.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
eyinola:
no uniform , no id

If they didn't have an access to your vehicle or wedge your tires with nails, then leave them to bark.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
radautoworks:

Yes,I intentionally hijacked the contest because you will find an excuse not to pay and to starve you of the attention you need so badly. Then I used to it clear up any nonsense misconceptions you tried to give investors.

Na now your head correct say na net not save

ABEG pay kanuisagoat after dru borrows you the money hater.
Egyptian4real is still leading
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
You're always triggered to attack people's personalities that you didn't even take your time to decipher what the young man was trying to say. You're just used to muddy fight. Haba!

jpworld:

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
peeps4u:
You're always triggered to attack people's personalities that you didn't even take your time to decipher what the young man was trying to say. You're just used to muddy fight. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

When you see lowlife people, everything seems impossible to them, the next things you will hear, davido wrist watch is worth more than all this things.

Did you see how chillex8 shut up and respect himself?

See guy if you like dance azonto around radautoworks she won't give u more than 2500 scanner, try do something for yourself, than been simisola
We are still coming for you later.
Regarding the scanner, I even voted for pope191 and northbird. Sincerely, I said it boldly here that I'm the last person that will win it.
Remember I'm still a VAR official on this matter. We have not made justice on your case yet. Lol
I will advice you Watch what you say as whatever you say might be used against you in the court of law..lolz

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.