Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4772705 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2021
stephenwa:
Please brothers avoid oshodi, if your route is going to Maryland, illupeju, iyanaoworo ,ogudu....a loaded tanker fell at charity bustop.
Na standstill atm".
TOR - 6: 10 pm
DOR- 05/03/2021

Guy your calling is journalism and not ehailing grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2021
Post taken down.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 10:13am On Mar 06, 2021
Gentlelife50:

I told you, the next thing they will tell you is that they didn't knack the bearing well. Lori ror, just close eyes and get original hub complete set, you will use it for years if managed well.
they didn't even knack it at all sef..
na pressing machine them use

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 10:21am On Mar 06, 2021
geezyk:
Its tat new U-turn Bridge that takes you back to the airport-7/8. If you intend to use the bridge, don't use the fast lane, make use of the service lanes, or else police dey wait you for the other side, as you dey land dem dey hold you.
they arrested me about three weeks ago at that same place, thanks God for the father of the rider , he pays me back the 10k they collect from me. I can't thank him enough. But there is away you can still go and turn under the bridge but you can never know unless they explain to you because no any road signs there

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by johnpaschal(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2021
Hello all good afternoon so I wanna ask does anybody know if it's possible for these e-hailing apps to fund a person's drivers license procurement.....

I can drive well but do not have a license and I'm interested in working with bolt or Uber please do get back to me hustling ain't favourable anymore
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2021
141samuel:
they arrested me about three weeks ago at that same place, thanks God for the father of the rider , he pays me back the 10k they collect from me. I can't thank him enough. But there is away you can still go and turn under the bridge but you can never know unless they explain to you because no any road signs there
But why are they arresting people for making U turn?
Is the bridge not meant for turning back towards airport?
Please educate us and where else can one turn?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2021
Kanoski:

they didn't even knack it at all sef..
na pressing machine them use
Yeah, that's what they normally use. That's what they mean when they knack or press new bearing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2021
hillso7:

Coming from international Airport and you know you will be making a U-turn back to the airport. Use the service lane immediately you come down from NACO bridge. (the bridge close to the toll gate). And maintain the service lane through Ajao estate bus stop down to 7/8 bus stop then go straight and climb the U-turn bridge.

If you forgot to follow the service lane from NACO and maintained the fast lane all the way from the airport, down to U-turn bridge. Don't climb the bridge from that little exit to the service lane just before the U-turn bridge.
They'll arrest you if you do so.

Just go under the bridge and turn right to a hidden service lane that's just after the U-turn bridge and follow it back to 7/8 bus stop. Then enter the main service lane and come back to climb the bridge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2021
northbird:

grin. They should ask Moove, how far? 50k weekly shocked.

Sometimes, I think LASG overestimates how financially buoyant it's residents are. A lot of people are just getting by.

The question is : Can a brand new car operate on a 65-67 naira / km price template?.

Moove is still good sef, cos they are partnering with Uber.
I don't see any coy usurping Uber or Bolt, except LASG comes up with strict regulations that will stifle the existing ones.

For them to survive, they will have to design their own pricing that will suite them. Their services may be premium and not for everybody, like the beginning days of Uber. They will still have more than enough customers. People get money for this life o.

Its not competition for Uber/Bolt at all

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2021
hillso7:

if you want to use the U-turn bridge you have to be on service lane but if you are already in fast lane and you want to U-turn, you to go under the bridge like you are going to oshodi you will see a road by your right hand side like a street it will take you back to where you can access the U-turn bridge

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2021
141samuel:

What did they say is your crime?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 11:43am On Mar 06, 2021
johnpaschal:
Hello all good afternoon so I wanna ask does anybody know if it's possible for these e-hailing apps to fund a person's drivers license procurement.....

I can drive well but do not have a license and I'm interested in working with bolt or Uber please do get back to me hustling ain't favourable anymore

Not possible

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 11:51am On Mar 06, 2021
Kanoski:
ever since i started this work..
i noticed that i am not eating well..

highest i spend on food a day is 500..

pls i need help...
my body don comot finish...

pls how much do u guys spend on food a day?
please how do you spend #500 a day, you can education us, your body never comot finish

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
141samuel:
please how do you spend #500 a day, you can education us, your body never comot finish
lol...
most of u r misunderstanding this my 500 feeding per day..lol...

i still stay with my family...
so i eat b4 leaving in the morning...

my dinner is alway served even b4 i retire at night...

so the 500 is basically just for snacks to keep me going till dinner time...

hope you all get now

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
hillso7:

grin grin grin grin grin
You cracked me up.
That was how one girl requested a ride.
R. Where are you?
Me. Good afternoon
R. Where are you?
Me. Good afternoon
R. Oh sorry, good afternoon
Got to PU,
R. Good afternoon sir.

Those people need to be thought morals, but some are also very respectful.
I've done this countless times, especially when I've hit my target and yanga has started lol.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
hillso7:

They are not arresting cos of the u-turn but they are arresting cos of the speed lane u diverted from to use the u-turn going back to airport.

Wen u r on speed lane dont divert to service lane in other to use the u-turn bridge going back to airport, rather u have to be on service lane from that NASHO side.

Always take note of the markings on the floor of every tarred road they give perfect instruction on how to know where to turn.

So incase u miss it from the airport service lane drive slowly towards that charity brigde by the right side before u climb d charity bridge, there is a small bush with a tiny road to come back on d service lane then u drive down and join d service lane, u can now use the bridge back to airport. Its a very tricky one but be very observant u will see it, else u will go and turn at antony.

Peace

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
hillso7:

grin grin grin grin grin
You cracked me up.
R. Where are you?
Me. Good afternoon
R. Where are you?
Me. Good afternoon
Got to PU,
R. Good afternoon sir.

I'm telling you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
hillso7:

grin grin grin grin grin
You cracked me up.
R. Where are you?
Me. Good afternoon
R. Where are you?
Me. Good afternoon
Got to PU,
R. Good afternoon sir.

na una get airtime to waste...

me i just greet n go straight to the point
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kanoski:

na una get airtime to waste...

me i just greet n go straight to the point

I no care much about ur greeting at all.
Don’t ever shout at me on phone before PU den dont hesitate to pay me my money at Dropoff.

Any of this two triggers my ShortFuse cos u don’t bank roll me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
R: how are you, Ife?
M: fine sir.
R: when u get to so so so place turn and enter the street. Number so so so, tell the security guard you are looking for Mr O.
M: yes sir
R: park inside and call me
M: I'm here sir
R: ok, come and carry this basket put it in front
R: carry these ones in the booth
M: ok sir
R: start trip, we go to bank first, then to eatery
M: Yes sir
M: sir we are at the eatery

Grin grin... Fresh request enter. I quickly accepted. The rider called and I said I'm about to complete a ride, then I will come pick her

M: sir I just accepted another trip. I want to end your trip
R: No no no.... We have just started. We have alot of places to go to
R: call her to cancel and request for another one

After so many stops...

R: Ife, come and carry this things we bought to the kitchen
R: Ife, you're good chap. Despite all my wahala, you didn't complain, keep it up
Long story short, trip ended and R added 2k extra for my "servant" troubles.

Plus baba rider is 80+ yrs man cool

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
Am very sure you tolerated the man cos of his age. I can do same as well.
IFEBARBIE:
R: when u get to so so so place turn and enter the street. Number so so so, tell the security guard you are looking for Mr O.

Grin grin... Fresh request enter. I quickly accepted. The rider called and I said I'm about to complete a ride, then I will come pick her

After so many stops...

R: Ife, you're good chap. Despite all my wahala, you didn't complain, keep it up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 10:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
Pearl1910:

Still related to over heating symptoms. Let ur mech check d integrity of the top cylinder gasket, water pump, thermostat etc. Also ur engine oil, what type do u use, it may be due for change.
Better still scan the car first so you know what exactly to touch.

Noted bro. For engine oil, I use the Mobil semi-synthetic 5w30 and I just serviced two weeks ago. I think it might be the gasket. Another motor wahala again... sad sad sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
omorkelly:
Am very sure you tolerated the man cos of his age. I can do same as well.

Spot on!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
IFEBARBIE:

After so many stops...

R: Ife, please can you boil some of the rice we bought and warm the stew?
R: Ife please the toilet is dirty, can you wash it?
M: Yes sir.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
the way i the shuffle trips errr...
i hope i wont get blocked

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kanoski:
the way i the shuffle trips errr...

i hope i wont get blocked

grin

I think say na me dey shuffle trips pass but this your own pass my own grin

Bolt don warn me tire with the activity is low, account may get blocked....Too many passengers not showing up, account may get blocked grin

If dem wan block am make dem block am. I will keep rejecting useless trips and maximise every hour I spend online.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:32am On Mar 07, 2021
InfinityEstates:

Noted bro. For engine oil, I use the Mobil semi-synthetic 5w30 and I just serviced two weeks ago. I think it might be the gasket. Another motor wahala again... sad sad sad

I heard that oil isn't good o...Knocked peoples engine. Be careful with it, be very observant of the sound of ur engine and engine performance.
Car maintainance is a continuous process, so don't get weary.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 5:39am On Mar 07, 2021
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please call: 08033539981 or 08182880902.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 7:23am On Mar 07, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fluid11: 7:46am On Mar 07, 2021
kanuisagoat:

grin

I think say na me dey shuffle trips pass but this your own pass my own grin

Bolt don warn me tire with the activity is low, account may get blocked....Too many passengers not showing up, account may get blocked grin

If dem wan block am make dem block am. I will keep rejecting useless trips and maximise every hour I spend online.

Good morning boss! Please does one's rating affect the category he can drive on on bolt?

I'm on 4.70 but I recently began to see only the bolt category.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.