Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4741943 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Otunbalai(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

Ask the previous owner which oil he used to service it last and revert back to that oil asap.

The car na tokunbo oooo. the oil that came with it never went short till i change it. it was when i first service it i start experiencing the shortage
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bobbiet(m): 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Good afternoon.
Can one register as a driver on Uber or bolt while looking for a car to ride?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
so i finally got blocked for the 1st time...

i feel kinda bad about it...

i just spent over 20k today to clean my nozzle n change the driver side hub..

is there a way to balance this cancelation n acceptance thing...?

bcus sometimes..
when i get a request...
i may not like to go to the destination especially at night...

so wat do i do to stop this from happening next time..

pope191

felicity0001

izzuo

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kanoski:

bcus sometimes..
when i get a request...

pope191

felicity0001

izzuo

Let's see your activity score first. Then we know how to advice you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kanoski:

bcus sometimes..
when i get a request...

pope191

felicity0001

izzuo
Sorry about this bro.

And you were still talking about how you use to shuffle up trips to your advantage yesterday.

I think you should just abide by the apps rules and regulations,there is a reason where there is always T&C(Terms and Conditions) on official stuffs,but in this part of the world,we just click I ACCEPT,without giving a damn.

No matter what,these app's companies,are still the boss,stay by their rules.

I wish you best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kanoski:

bcus sometimes..
when i get a request...

pope191

felicity0001

izzuo

Next time try to strike a balance. I see your client did not show is at 0%. Why?

If you don't want to go on a trip, accept and swipe arrived. After three minutes, cancel with client number is unavailable.

Each time you do that, the client did not show percentage will rise. Once its at 18%, the others, "you didnt not confirm", "you cancelled would have dropped" so you let some requests ring out or cancel them to reduce your client did not show percentage.

Then Rinse and repeat.

Look at mine below, see how it's well balanced cheesy.

As it stands, if I get two or three requests I don't want to go, I'll allow it ring out because I still have enough leverage on "you did not confirm"

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
Otunbalai:

Okay. noted. but which oil will you recommend i use ? i bought the car has tokunbo, i have only services it once and thats when i notice the shortage. the oil that came with it never went short at all....
If it's shortening because the piston rings are worn out from high mileage then i think you will have to switch to 20w50. That should stop or reduce the shortage.
Ask the pros in the house for further advice
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Sorry about this bro.

And you were still talking about how you use to shuffle up trips to your advantage yesterday.

I think you should just abide by the apps rules and regulations,there is a reason where there is always T&C(Terms and Conditions) on official stuffs,but in this part of the world,we just click I ACCEPT,without giving a damn.

No matter what,these app's companies,are still the boss,stay by their rules.

I wish you best of luck.

We can also outsmart them as many of us have learnt to do. cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
Unlike when I just started, I'm beginning to have frequent downtime these days and it's starting to really affect my earnings.

Guess the stress is finally taking its toll on the vehicle.

If this continues then maybe its time to pass it on and get another one.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
kanuisagoat:

We can also outsmart them as many of us have learnt to do. cool
They are also getting smarter bro,remember its a programmed APP(job),so no matter how smart you are,they are smarter.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 4:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
lagusboyyy:
They are also getting smarter bro,remember its a programmed APP(job),so no matter how smart you are,they are smarter.

Yeah, till that time. For now, we are the ones outsmarting them cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Ahahahahah!

Abi na,naija no dey carry last.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Next time try to strike a balance. I see your client did not show is at 0%. Why?

If you don't want to go on a trip, accept and swipe arrived. After three minutes, cancel with client number is unavailable.

Each time you do that, the client did not show percentage will rise. Once its at 18%, the others, "you didnt not confirm", "you cancelled would have dropped" so you let some requests ring out or cancel them to reduce your client did not show percentage.

Then Rinse and repeat.

Look at mine below, see how it's well balanced cheesy.

As it stands, if I get two or three requests I don't want to go, I'll allow it ring out because I still have enough leverage on "you did not confirm"
@ the bolded is five minutes not three.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
donfortune48:

Let's see your activity score first. Then we know how to advice you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=Kanoski post=99716701][/quote]

I mean the one on same page with your rating.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
InfinityEstates:

Is it the one with black cover you are referring to? If it is, na wa o. Which oil person go dey use now if you don't have money for Mobil1?
drop down to conventional or use Carquest oil. Same rating as mobil 1 for cheaper
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kanoski(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
donfortune48:

I mean the one on same page with your rating.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

Biko, what are reviews... Aren't they peoples experience using a product? Or because its not from overseas...
I already said I know people that use that oil and their engine knocked without explanation....and mechanics also advise against it.

The personal conviction I mentioned is for choice of oil. I said I rather use Mobile 20w50 than use Mobil semi synthetic.

Note that this semi synthetic is not used overseas its made for Nigerian market.

So according to Mech it’s the oil that knocked a good engine or the engines na quarter to die
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kanoski:

bcus sometimes..
when i get a request...

pope191

felicity0001

izzuo

I've been off bolt for almost 8 months now

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

Biko, what are reviews... Aren't they peoples experience using a product? Or because its not from overseas...
I already said I know people that use that oil and their engine knocked without explanation....and mechanics also advise against it.

The personal conviction I mentioned is for choice of oil. I said I rather use Mobile 20w50 than use Mobil semi synthetic.

Note that this semi synthetic is not used overseas its made for Nigerian market.

Is Mobil 20w50 used overseas?
I’ve heard of semi synthetic before this Mobil 5w30, Castro too has semi synthetic.
But as you don talk say kaseem too talk say this oil no good, na too fall back to palm oil ooh. grin
Or wait for elders to chook mouth
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
pope191:

I've been off bolt for almost 8 months now

I just joined you back on the Indriver train. Bolt has succeeded blocking me again. Reason? A rider reported me that I requested offline.

Been a funny season for me. First, Nairaland blocked me from commenting for more than a week. Next bolt did theirs. Now, the car self no wan work. Code p0441 wan scatter the car. For 5 days now the culprit is uet to surface.

Abeg Blackbishop what's the likely things to check for evap problem?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=Kanoski post=99717135][/quote]
Chai!!!
Your activity level is very low bro.
I was banned almost 2 months ago.
Till now my rating stands till at 4.48 while my activity level has risen to 100%
Can you imagine; how can one's rating remains constant over a month.
Bolt matter tires me o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kanoski:

bcus sometimes..
when i get a request...

pope191

felicity0001

izzuo
the blocking is not about the percentage of your cancellation. You should always complete 60% of all your total trip in a week e.g if bolt send you 100 trips in a week make sure you complete 60 trips out of it , the ones you did not complete you can decline, customer can can cancel, you press arrived button and waite for 5 minutes before you cancel, you can also cancel. it's stated in one of there training videos that you should always complete 60% of all your total trips

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
BAZ001:

Is Mobil 20w50 used overseas?
I’ve heard of semi synthetic before this Mobil 5w30, Castro too has semi synthetic.
But as you don talk say kaseem too talk say this oil no good, na too fall back to palm oil ooh. grin
Or wait for elders to chook mouth

i have been using the said oil for more than a year, no issue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=Kanoski post=99716701][/quote]

Sorry about your ordeal. I saw your earlier post about you worried about being blocked due to cancellation but forgot to give an experienced piece of advice on how to go about it.

During the last season I drove, I got to understand that asking a rider to rate you 5stars works to keep your ratings but DO NOT BEG FOR IT.

And for your activities, always check your cancellation percentage to balance your cancellation.
1. Keep "client cancelled" below 80%.
2. Keep the other three below 20%. ( If client did not show is getting high, try to cancel after you accept WITHOUT sliding arriving now, or let the request ring out).

Above all, learn to balance your cancellation in that ratio then nothing will shake you.

P.S
I can see that your rating is also very low, try asking riders to rate you but don't ridicule yourself by begging, else you will receive another hammer from bolt for low ratings.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
radautoworks:
drop down to conventional or use Carquest oil. Same rating as mobil 1 for cheaper

Thank you... Elders don chook mouth. Na to run away from semi synthetic. But hope there is no carquest or how do I make sure I’m buying the original cos for Mobil I will go to the mega stations.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
omorkelly:

Chai!!!
Till now my rating stands till at 4.48 while my activity level has risen to 100%
Bolt matter tires me o
bolt rating dey tire person
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
omorkelly:

Chai!!!
Bolt matter tires me o

I could remember when I was on 4.5 and the thought of not enjoying from the Dec earnings struck me, Then had to ask ALMOST all riders to rate me, it jumped to 4.95 within a week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=Kanoski post=99717135][/quote] Your overall rating is not good. You need to work on so many things to avoid permanent block.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I accept all trips but choose which to go and I don’t have to cancel except I’m tired and surge dey d zone. I will make sure passenger cancels not me. I say make una read this thread all d experience, outsmart app and sakamanje full here. Just go and read back in d days before d gbas gbos.
My ratings on Uber & bolt never dropped below 4.90.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
141samuel:
the blocking is not about the percentage of your cancellation. You should always complete 60% of all your total trip in a week e.g if bolt send you 100 trips in a week make sure you complete 60 trips out of it , the ones you did not complete you can decline, customer can can cancel, you press arrived button and waite for 5 minutes before you cancel, you can also cancel. it's stated in one of there training videos that you should always complete 60% of all your total trips

Your theorem is wrong, check my screenshot.

And it's 3 mins to cancel after sliding arriving now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.