Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743871 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2021
radautoworks:
Looks like jp is back lipsrsealed

Oh noooo, always coming back with violence

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2021
Blackbishop:

Something fishy going on.... Make my Air ways no choke........

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2021
chucsmoore:
Na every festive season Oga JP dey show up. After Easter, the next time u see him again is Salah grin

I guess is Cashing out big time smiley

I don't think that guy can be JP. He started his argument by ignorantly arguing a net earning of about 390k a month even after app deduction, when NET was clearly shown, wouldn't earn the driver more than 150k. JP isn't that ignorant and has always been pro "drivers are earning big"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2021
Cynocefaal:

Your star-earner says he's throwing down the keys by year end. Did you read that part?

Uber is no career bro except for deadbeats & zombies I'm going to ignore all those guys with comprehension issues since all they do is confirm the driver stereotype

From your first post I knew you were going to ignite fire. Now you want to add petrol to the fire.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alongetayo: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2021
Dear Copilots I need your sincere advice.

I lost my contract bank job 2 and half years ago, though I was earning less than 80k.

6 months later I was able to gather funds, personal savings, Loans from family and friends (Non interest) and I got a Matrix 04, I have since paid back all these loans.

I have been driving on uber/bolt for 2 years and its wonderful. I net above 100k in a month when I work fully, but the fatigue and stress has been taking a toll on my health since last year( I started looing weight and now I'm down some other ailments, but getting better) I started active driving 2 years ago, may be im not the strong type tho.

Recently I got a job offer of a little above 100k(net) outside lagos(Ilesa, i am from the area also) which means I have to relocate. It comes with an accommodation.

My car is in perfect condition but I don't have the will to continue this ehailing job.
Pls is it a good advice to take up the offer or I just continue my ehailing job, may be just weekend hustle?

Note: The job is just a managerial job and not too much stress in it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2021
BAZ001:

From your first post I knew you were going to ignite fire. Now you want to add petrol to the fire.
They are coming for you...

Posts like this only embolden Nui*sance like that guy.

It is better you didn't post this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2021
alongetayo:

I lost my contract bank job 2 and half years ago, though I was earning less than 80k.

6 months later I was able to gather funds, personal savings, Loans from family and friends (Non interest) and I got a Matrix 04, I have since paid back all these loans.

I have been driving on uber/bolt for 2 years and its wonderful. I net above 100k in a month when I work fully, but the fatigue and stress has been taking a toll on my health since last year( I started looing weight and now I'm down some other ailments, but getting better) I started active driving 2 years ago, may be im not the strong type tho.

Recently I got a job offer of a little above 100k(net) outside lagos(Ilesa, i am from the area also) which means I have to relocate. It comes with an accommodation.

My car is in perfect condition but I don't have the will to continue this ehailing job.
Pls is it a good advice to take up the offer or I just continue my ehailing job, may be just weekend hustle?

Guy, you've answered all the questions by yourself in in your post.

Number one thing is "will", if you lack it anything you're doing then you're just wasting your time.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2021
alongetayo:

1. You earned 100k+ driving full time but your health suffers it.
2. You got a job outside Lagos with almost same earning when you drive full time.
3. If you choose to drive part time, you will earn less than 100k you make full time.
4. Lagos comes with a more cost of living than ilesa.

Only drop this job offer if your wife's earning is huge enough to compliment whatever lil you earn while driving part time

You can as well move to ilesa while your wife stays back in Lagos, if her earning is quite okay.

You said it comes with accommodation? If I were you, I would take the job. You will surely see another investment opportunity in the course of this new job since it is in ha***ge industry. You can even get a lil car and rent it out for taxi for side earning. You have driven for 2 years plus, the street and hustling spirit ought to have developed in you bro.

I thought you would have started the job by now

Good luck in whatever decision you make.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by meekmill(m): 10:11am On Apr 01, 2021
godsonn97:
pls I need help with this. Kindly help ,I'm begging with all my energy ,I don't know how to go about this. Thanks

Hello , where you able to get it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:19am On Apr 01, 2021
Black bishop! Black bishop!! Black bishop!!! Congrats bro . I know future holds something good for you from the very first day you worked on my car.
I wish I I can sneak myself inside your luggage at the airport this morning.
I'm going to miss you bro. Have a safe trip bro.
Laslas you leave us comot for this country.
Canada ! Chai!
God will remember everyone of us too soon.
Safe trip bro

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alongetayo: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2021
peeps4u:

1. You earned 100k+ driving full time but your health suffers it.
2. You got a job outside Lagos with almost same earning when you drive full time.
3. If you choose to drive part time, you will earn less than 100k you make full time.
4. Lagos comes with a more cost of living than ilesa.

Only drop this job offer if your wife's earning is huge enough to compliment whatever lil you earn while driving part time

You can as well move to ilesa while your wife stays back in Lagos, if her earning is quite okay.

You said it comes with accommodation? If I were you, I would take the job. You will surely see another investment opportunity in the course of this new job since it is in ha***ge industry. You can even get a lil car and rent it out for taxi for side earning. You have driven for 2 years plus, the street and hustling spirit ought to have developed in you bro.

I thought you would have started the job by now

Good luck in whatever decision you make.

Thanks so much bro. You know this type of decision requires deep and critical thinking.

Wifey is a civil servant. Earns above 70k. Plan is for me to move over first, for the first few months.
Plans to resume Early May.
Thanks again bro..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 10:30am On Apr 01, 2021
Please how can i send an attachment copy of my inspection report to bolt using the driver app, I need help cos am really finding it difficult. I only see images From my drive when i want to upload my files
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Whois(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2021
As seen on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 10:36am On Apr 01, 2021
Hello everyone,
I’ve been a follower of this amazing thread for more than a year now and I must say I’ve learnt a lot especially about cars just by reading through responses. Big ups to you guys! So I decided recently to try out the ride share hustle as a part time.
I registered with bolt Via their WhatsApp channel, to my surprise without asking for inspection report, vehicle papers or even any of the Lagos state documents just my driver’s license, a picture of me and pictures of the car I got a message from them stating my account is active.
I changed my password and logged in the app, I swiped to go online and I received this message (file attached) can anyone please help with how to proceed from here?

Note: It’s more than 24hours I sent a mail to them and I haven’t gotten any response yet

Thanks for your time

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2021
alongetayo:

Bro I be ilesa boy to the core and politically active also but I can categorically tell you that as a young man ilesa is a dead zone. You will be bored to death. But if you are boring type you can cope. Ilesa is a place to retire but not to hustle like lag. The people there almost lynch me bcuz I stopped them from harassing a lady which was wrong in the first place. Na there I learn to follow them anyhow them want.
Politics is sweet in ilesa sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2021
alongetayo:

Thanks so much bro. You know this type of decision requires deep and critical thinking.

Wifey is a civil servant. Earns above 70k. Plan is for me to move over first, for the first few months.
Plans to resume Early May.
Thanks again bro..

Yes, move first. If your children are old enough and you're the kind man that can comfortably take care of kids, you can even move your children with you after a while, if you want, because things are cheaper in osun.

With time, you and your wife will figure out if she should come with you or stay back in lagos. But I advise she stays with her job, being a civil servant unless something bigger is in place for her.

Or you're ready to set madam up with correct big business grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2021
shollywendy1:
Black bishop! Black bishop!! Black bishop!!! Congrats bro . I know future holds something good for you from the very first day you worked on my car.
I wish I I can sneak myself inside your luggage at the airport this morning.
I'm going to miss you bro. Have a safe trip bro.
Laslas you leave us comot for this country.
Canada ! Chai!
God will remember everyone of us too soon.
Safe trip bro

Wow! Congrats blackbishop.
Man is now going to be an international 'kazeem'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:55am On Apr 01, 2021
peeps4u:

Wow! Congrats blackbishop.
Man is now going to be an international 'kazeem'

Like seriously!!!!!

International KAZEEM?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2021
alongetayo:

Take the job and keep your car in good condition as plan B

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2021
Blackbishop:

Like seriously!!!!!

International KAZEEM?

Thought kazeem had been graciously embraced as a 'compliment' like lazy drivers.

I'm sorry, if you found it offensive.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2021
Isn't just to go work and come back daily?

If he likes fun, he can drive to osogbo or Ife for fun on weekends, either of the places is just less than an hour drive from ilesa. There are many clubs springing up in Osogbo now.

Blackbishop:

Bro I be ilesa boy to the core and politically active also but I can categorically tell you that as a young man ilesa is a dead zone. You will be bored to death. But if you are boring type you can cope. Ilesa is a place to retire but not to hustle like lag. The people there almost lynch me bcuz I stopped them from harassing a lady which was wrong in the first place. Na there I learn to follow them anyhow them want.
Politics is sweet in ilesa sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:09am On Apr 01, 2021
peeps4u:

Thought kazeem had been graciously embraced as a 'compliment' like lazy drivers.

I'm sorry, if you found it offensive.

Baba no offence soooooo. Just cruise catching today oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2021
peeps4u:
Isn't just to go work and come back daily?

If he likes fun, he can drive to osogbo or Ife for fun on weekends, either of the places is just less than an hour drive from ilesa. There are many clubs springing up in Osogbo now.

Baba ve you stayed there before? If you really plan on committing suicide, just go there for a week your suicidal mission will be faster than expected
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2021
Blackbishop:

Like seriously!!!!!

International KAZEEM?

Congrats baba,
Na to marry and jappa you no want make dem junior black bishops smell Nigeria.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:17am On Apr 01, 2021
Blackbishop:

Baba ve you stayed there before? If you really plan on committing suicide, just go there for a week your suicidal mission will be faster than expected

LOL, I'm from Modakeke (Ife). I do go to ilesa once in a while.

Yes, I'm not arguing it might be as lively as Ife or Osogbo, neither putting on same scale as Lagos but isn't that bad now.

What more fun for a typical naija guy than to go beer parlour and cool body after work in the evening? No be everybody dey do clubbing, and if he likes clubbing that much, clubs dey osogbo and I'm sure there will be one or two in ilesa also. If he likes girls, girls yapa for ilesa, Ife, osogbo as higher institutions dey for these towns.

How many people dey even have time to catch fun for lagos with the daily stresses?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gregswagzz(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2021
Please someone GRACED out dere should help me with a care on hire purchase,depression wan kill person,am a hard working chap with a driving licence,abeg help me reason did post am currently in ABJ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2021
Some guys are just pvssies. Got a very good trip, called rider and proceeded to destination, a fuel station.

On arrival, I called rider and she told me she was coming out. As she was about entering the vehicle, she saw one dunce she knew buying fuel. The guy came down and they exchanged pleasantries. Asked where she was going and she told him. Na so the guy offer to drop her o. The lady was even telling him she has ordered a ride already only for this dunce to tell her to cancel that afterall the ride is yet to start.

Na so rider con tell me say sorry o, she will have to cancel. The thing pain me enter body. Now I'm here at the filling station waiting for another trip wey no gree come angry

I just dey vex

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2021
kanuisagoat baba I beg while you’re waiting can you please help in anyway with this? A better trip go soon show defy
SokizzRaven:
Hello everyone,
I’ve been a follower of this amazing thread for more than a year now and I must say I’ve learnt a lot especially about cars just by reading through responses. Big ups to you guys! So I decided recently to try out the ride share hustle as a part time.
I registered with bolt Via their WhatsApp channel, to my surprise without asking for inspection report, vehicle papers or even any of the Lagos state documents just my driver’s license, a picture of me and pictures of the car I got a message from them stating my account is active.
I changed my password and logged in the app, I swiped to go online and I received this message (file attached) can anyone please help with how to proceed from here?

Note: It’s more than 24hours I sent a mail to them and I haven’t gotten any response yet

Thanks for your time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2021
kanuisagoat:
Some guys are just pvssies. Got a very good trip, called rider and proceeded to destination, a fuel station.

On arrival, I called rider and she told me she was coming out. As she was about entering the vehicle, she saw one dunce she knew buying fuel. The guy came down and they exchanged pleasantries. Asked where she was going and she told him. Na so the guy offer to drop her o. The lady was even telling him she has ordered a ride already only for this dunce to tell her to cancel that afterall the ride is yet to start.

Na so rider con tell me say sorry o, she will have to cancel. The thing pain me enter body. Now I'm here at the filling station waiting for another trip wey no gree come angry

I just dey vex

He's not a pvssy bro. At one time every man here will do same. You're vexed because you're in the system, when you were not driving yet, you knew how you treated drivers. tongue

Don't worry sir... Target will be met today insha Allah.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alongetayo: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
deedee44:

Take the job and keep your car in good condition as plan B

Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
Blackbishop:

Like seriously!!!!!

International KAZEEM?

Congrats brother.

Please be carried over there oh!
And don't get carried away.

I know you'll make naija proud that way.

Dream everyday, but please never dream of coming back.

Izzuo is a regular candidate with Canadian embassy. If Road is clear and you were able to see an Olive tree, never hesitate to extend the branch to a brother.

Nb: Canada is developed. Never try to develope a developed country.

Cheers brotherly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3524) (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: providencia(m), ksmart027(m), jayce232 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.