Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4744272 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
peeps4u:

LOL, I'm from Modakeke (Ife). I do go to ilesa once in a while.

Yes, I'm not arguing it might be as lively as Ife or Osogbo, neither putting on same scale as Lagos but isn't that bad now.

What more fun for a typical naija guy than to go beer parlour and cool body after work in the evening? No be everybody dey do clubbing, and if he likes clubbing that much, clubs dey osogbo and I'm sure there will be one or two in ilesa also. If he likes girls, girls yapa for ilesa, Ife, osogbo as higher institutions dey for these towns.

How many people dey even have time to catch fun for lagos with the daily stresses?

You be Modakeke baba, where my maternal side dey Isale Agbala

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
BAZ001:

Bros una no include when u end trip on 1.9x surge or any surge at all. Cos this Saturday 99% of my ride was on surge, by 2pm I don dey laugh go house. But from 4.88 ratings don drop go 4.72.
Na crime to do surge back to back.
Two of the riders screamed after seeing price.
One just squeeze face no gree answer me

Lol... na me tell u to accept 99.9% surge trip? You no know say there re always consequences with surge trips b4 So enjoy your current rating while you use those tips to build up after the holidays again. grin

By the way the only thing I forgot to add is that my hair style has n9w change from afro to dreadlocks gringrin I'm serious oooh and ive noticed that since I started having these dreadlocks most of these oloshos always behave and even the bad guys have being playing along as well.

I'm really enjoying my new look I must say.grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
kanuisagoat:
Some guys are just pvssies. Got a very good trip, called rider and proceeded to destination, a fuel station.

On arrival, I called rider and she told me she was coming out. As she was about entering the vehicle, she saw one dunce she knew buying fuel. The guy came down and they exchanged pleasantries. Asked where she was going and she told him. Na so the guy offer to drop her o. The lady was even telling him she has ordered a ride already only for this dunce to tell her to cancel that afterall the ride is yet to start.

Na so rider con tell me say sorry o, she will have to cancel. The thing pain me enter body. Now I'm here at the filling station waiting for another trip wey no gree come angry

I just dey vex

That thing dey pain, at least she apologized. Unlike the ones that will call and ask where are you? You will tell them inside traffic and you are 7 mins away, can they wait or cancel. Then they will say no problem come, I will wait. After driving all the way to PU, park and call that you have arrived, waiting. Next thing you will just hear swipppsss. “Rider canceled “ e dey painnnnnn.
I’ve sent a rider stinker before, she had to apologize cos d thing pepper me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
alongetayo:
Dear Copilots I need your sincere advice.

I lost my contract bank job 2 and half years ago, though I was earning less than 80k.

6 months later I was able to gather funds, personal savings, Loans from family and friends (Non interest) and I got a Matrix 04, I have since paid back all these loans.

I have been driving on uber/bolt for 2 years and its wonderful. I net above 100k in a month when I work fully, but the fatigue and stress has been taking a toll on my health since last year( I started looing weight and now I'm down some other ailments, but getting better) I started active driving 2 years ago, may be im not the strong type tho.

Recently I got a job offer of a little above 100k(net) outside lagos(Ilesa, i am from the area also) which means I have to relocate. It comes with an accommodation.

My car is in perfect condition but I don't have the will to continue this ehailing job.
Pls is it a good advice to take up the offer or I just continue my ehailing job, may be just weekend hustle?

Note: The job is just a managerial job and not too much stress in it.

Na u hold yam, na u hold knife.
U have driven for 2yrs, so u know all it entails.
U know ur own strength, passion and desires
U know your expenses and budget...
So I don't think u need anybody to advice u.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
peeps4u:

1. You earned 100k+ driving full time but your health suffers it.
2. You got a job outside Lagos with almost same earning when you drive full time.
3. If you choose to drive part time, you will earn less than 100k you make full time.
4. Lagos comes with a more cost of living than ilesa.

Only drop this job offer if your wife's earning is huge enough to compliment whatever lil you earn while driving part time

You can as well move to ilesa while your wife stays back in Lagos, if her earning is quite okay.

You said it comes with accommodation? If I were you, I would take the job. You will surely see another investment opportunity in the course of this new job since it is in ha***ge industry. You can even get a lil car and rent it out for taxi for side earning. You have driven for 2 years plus, the street and hustling spirit ought to have developed in you bro.

I thought you would have started the job by now

Good luck in whatever decision you make.

Seems u know the guy...cos he never mentioned wife and how do u know its ha***ge industry grin

If wife is involved and she cannot leave what she is doing, better stay put in Lagos and look for what u will do asides ehailling. Cos u will not give her job over there and I will not advise couples to live apart. Your 100k work (that doesn't have security/guarantee) isn't juicy enough for her to resign civil service work that has prospects.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
shollywendy1:
Black bishop! Black bishop!! Black bishop!!! Congrats bro . I know future holds something good for you from the very first day you worked on my car.
I wish I I can sneak myself inside your luggage at the airport this morning.
I'm going to miss you bro. Have a safe trip bro.
Laslas you leave us comot for this country.
Canada ! Chai!
God will remember everyone of us too soon.
Safe trip bro

Black Bishop...did u send this guy abi make we treat him fuckup grin grin

Lolz...congrats brov...this is the type of news I want to be hearing all through this year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
alongetayo:
Dear Copilots I need your sincere advice.

I lost my contract bank job 2 and half years ago, though I was earning less than 80k.

6 months later I was able to gather funds, personal savings, Loans from family and friends (Non interest) and I got a Matrix 04, I have since paid back all these loans.

I have been driving on uber/bolt for 2 years and its wonderful. I net above 100k in a month when I work fully, but the fatigue and stress has been taking a toll on my health since last year( I started looing weight and now I'm down some other ailments, but getting better) I started active driving 2 years ago, may be im not the strong type tho.

Recently I got a job offer of a little above 100k(net) outside lagos(Ilesa, i am from the area also) which means I have to relocate. It comes with an accommodation.

My car is in perfect condition but I don't have the will to continue this ehailing job.
Pls is it a good advice to take up the offer or I just continue my ehailing job, may be just weekend hustle?

Note: The job is just a managerial job and not too much stress in it.

My brother take the job sharp sharp and I'm sure with your experience and exposure Lagos has given you and your former job and Uber has thrown on you in less than 7-8yrs you would have been a landlord and house owner in Ilesa.

Just stay focus and throw your money into real estate as you get paid monthly.

Come back after 10yrs and thank me for this post.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
Blackbishop:

Like seriously!!!!!

International KAZEEM?

So na from Canada you dey type this message so? Oboy change your font color to either blue or red sharp grin levels don change... Hahaha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
kanuisagoat:
Some guys are just pvssies. Got a very good trip, called rider and proceeded to destination, a fuel station.

On arrival, I called rider and she told me she was coming out. As she was about entering the vehicle, she saw one dunce she knew buying fuel. The guy came down and they exchanged pleasantries. Asked where she was going and she told him. Na so the guy offer to drop her o. The lady was even telling him she has ordered a ride already only for this dunce to tell her to cancel that afterall the ride is yet to start.

Na so rider con tell me say sorry o, she will have to cancel. The thing pain me enter body. Now I'm here at the filling station waiting for another trip wey no gree come angry

I just dey vex

Shuu!!! Guy be calming down na... Is it your money? Can't he give her a lift again? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
LOL, spirit reveals what is hidden from all.

Pearl1910:

Seems u know the guy...cos he never mentioned wife and how do u know its ha***ge industry grin

If wife is involved and she cannot leave what she is doing, better stay put in Lagos and look for what u will do asides ehailling. Cos u will not give her job over there and I will not advise couples to live apart. Your 100k work (that doesn't have security/guarantee) isn't juicy enough for her to resign civil service work that has prospects.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
Whois:
As seen on WhatsApp

"Texting or Reading Text message"

They must be mad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Blackbishop:

Like seriously!!!!!

International KAZEEM?
Wow.... congrats baba, more grace and blessings smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
Whois:
As seen on WhatsApp
Why did they omit one-way penalty undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Container fall on top one red corolla on top bridge for suru,,heard it affectd the drivers Legs,,if u get driver or brother wey dey drive red coro,,try check on them

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alongetayo: 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
Blackbishop:

Bro I be ilesa boy to the core and politically active also but I can categorically tell you that as a young man ilesa is a dead zone. You will be bored to death. But if you are boring type you can cope. Ilesa is a place to retire but not to hustle like lag. The people there almost lynch me bcuz I stopped them from harassing a lady which was wrong in the first place. Na there I learn to follow them anyhow them want.
Politics is sweet in ilesa sha

How long did you stay there? N how were you able to cope with the boring lifestyle?
I no be the outgoing type before sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alongetayo: 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
Thanksbro.
Felicity001:

My brother take the job sharp sharp and I'm sure with your experience and exposure Lagos has given you and your former job and Uber has thrown on you in less than 7-8yrs you would have been a landlord and house owner in Ilesa.

Just stay focus and throw your money into real estate as you get paid monthly.

Come back after 10yrs and thank me for this post.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alongetayo: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
peeps4u:

LOL, spirit reveals what is hidden from all.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alongetayo: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

grin Na my personal person. Thanks for your advice bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
@ chucsmoor , enyinola and others who are using Camry (muscle) for the hustle, how much would you guve out your car on rental if you were to put such a car on the platform?

Camry 2010 model V4 assuming it's a tok.

And for the veterans in the house how much do you think you can rent such a classy car?

cc: peep4u, pope191 aka OBO, chillax, pearl1910, kanuisagoat, BAZ001 aka Baddo grin shollywendy, plus all the ogas.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hello house, good evening.

I am an active ehailing drive on Bolt and in drive.

Please I am in need of a car to drive, driving since 2015 and know the Lagos road considerably well.

I am married with 3 children and promises to he of a good character always.

I reside in Alimosho and I can be contacted on Whatsapp via 07068981798 for an offer.

I can conveniently do a rental of 25k weekly with a good car.

Please kindly help a fellow comrade out.

Thank in anticipation for an offer
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

Inasmuch as this your advice sounds matured and fantastic, I would also want to say that life doesnt really or always go the way we as human always want or expect. Mind you there's no formular to have a successful union or marriage and at some point in life as couple spouse will have to deviate out of scope just to take the family to her permanent site.

I always have this ideology about men which is, they're transient (naturally mobile) provided its all for the money to move the family. Since iyawo and probably Omo are involve, it's best they stay behind. It's a good thing wifi is even working, relocating affects children the most especially their primary and secondary education and friends because these is the foundation of every human. Most people make their life time friends during these period so changing place of residence affect negatively.

Ilesa is just 4-5hrs away from lagos, this any serious man that loves his family can do at least twice monthly to Come visit his family and then return once he is well settled in his new place of work.

In few years time now self the journey from that side to Lagos will be less than 1hr by train.

We have men living abroad that have family here in Nigeria let alone for those living within Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Classy or no classy, uber no go give Camry better fare pass corolla.
25k at most sha, considering it will consume more fuel than smaller cars.

Such cars are not just ideal for rental because one will look unfair to the owner with the remittance negotiation. It is better driven personally like eyionlas

Felicity001:
@ chucsmoor , enyinola and others who are using Camry (muscle) for the hustle, how much would you guve out your car on rental if you were to put such a car on the platform?

And for the veterans in the house how much do you think you can rent such a classy car?

cc: peep4u, pope191 aka OBO, chillax, pearl1910, kanuisagoat, BAZ001 aka Baddo grin shollywendy, plus all the ogas.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
I really have to drop this message
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Felicity001:

25k is fair enough
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
Felicity001:

Bro I need a car to drive. Please help out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
tojahh:

He's not a pvssy bro. At one time every man here will do same. You're vexed because you're in the system, when you were not driving yet, you knew how you treated drivers. tongue

Don't worry sir... Target will be met today insha Allah.

Got another trip not long after sha, target for the day is well on course cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
alongetayo:

How long did you stay there? N how were you able to cope with the boring lifestyle?
I no be the outgoing type before sha
I spent 7 years as child and spent 1 year at the initial stage of my political sojourn

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alongetayo: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Blackbishop:

I spent 7 years as child and spent 1 year at the initial stage of my political sojourn

Abeg link me up na. grin May be i fit start my political career from there. I'm from that side also.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
hillso7:
Hello house,

Still on the matter o, guy no gree pick my call

Somebody don nak me akpako.

Gave this guy and his girlfriend a ride from dominos pizza ajah to oakland estate songotedo on Saturday, trip was on surge with traffic at abraham adesanya and ended 2100. Got to destination and guy tried to do transfer but said the thing keeps bouncing back. The girlfriend asked to try which she claimed it has gone but I didn't get it so I decided to let them go after some minutes thinking it's the network issue.

I received other transfers after that time so I called him to let him know I didn't get his transfer, since Saturday till now guy has refused to pay me or answer my calls again.

I waited for sometime just to give him the benefit of doubt but it seems that benefit is overdue.

Abeg make una help me bless the pizza he ate.

Contact is 09032650619

@tojahh any luck?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Felicity001:

It’s the wrong tool for the business, trust me.
I can only boast of netting 15k with 5k fuel during weekends plus surge.
Weekdays no even think am at all 5k no fit net 10k except u avoid 700 trips upandan
Though
Riders like it and want to hire you for special occasions. (Offline)
Estate gatemen, Lastma / tout won’t know or threat u like coro boys unless na all dis local olosho u carry.

If I will give it out I will do 25k or 30k, cos me self can’t boast of netting 50k per week except d days of Uber 3% promo (I be lazy career uber-driver no yab me)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
I really appreciate everyone for wishing bishop well. I have no doubt about you guys kindness.
Even though it was APRIL FOOL. But as God still remains on the throne. We shall be celebrated.
The shout of congratulations will never cease in our various home.
Make I japa because if pearl, peep4u and felicity catch me.
APRIL FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I just dey vex
I can relate bro. That was how I picked one girl from agungi going to egbeda, 10 mins drive to my house I just praised God. From our conversation I realized she came to visit her bf and they had a misunderstanding that's why she left.
When we were about to climb ikoyi link bridge her bf called her apologizing, next thing I heard have you gone far? The girl didn't know anywhere and asked me "where are we pls"
Me: We're about to climb third mainland bridge grin

That was how I didn't lose my destination trip that day lol

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3525) (3526) (3527) (3528) (3529) (3530) (3531) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: mejai(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.