Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4739722 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nickvanilla(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2021
chillex8:

If you are driving a corolla, perhaps yes.
But I don't have such docs in my name.

P.S Who else noticed Uber pays #20 to LASG per trip grin

grin grin.
Once you start driving corolla in Lagos, most people assume you're an Uber driver. I remember when I entered one in Abuja airport. The guy said, "if they ask you tell them I am ifeanyi your cousin" grin

In this country, you must learn to be smart by force.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 1:39pm On May 03, 2021
Pearl1910:

Currently its on hold, V1O too don't ask for badge and tag. But Hackney and Lasdri is required. to be on the safe side don't tell them u r uber/bolt simple.

If u buy 800k car keep extra 200-300k for further repairs. 800k can't get u a car strong enough for the rigors of ehailing. Except u r lucky.

Ok 10x bro but if u shw dem hackney permit and lasdri it's most likely u re uberbolt.

10x for d car tip maybe I will look out for sound manual transmission

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:43pm On May 03, 2021
Pls for those requesting themselves from their riders app on bolt.
What if the riders app Atm card details is the same as your bolt account details same name but different banks ?
Will there be a problem
I need to balance account
Pearl1910, kanuisagoat and anyone online pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kinkykinky2: 1:48pm On May 03, 2021
Seniors!!

Please, what documents are recently needed for this business. Bolt, Uber and Indriver.

Do any of those 3 have an inspection hub on the mainland?

Is it possible to register on those 3 at once?

Also, where do I get LASDRI?

Thanks .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:06pm On May 03, 2021
Slickleo:

Ok 10x bro but if u shw dem hackney permit and lasdri it's most likely u re uberbolt.

10x for d car tip maybe I will look out for sound manual transmission

If u don't tell them u r uber/bolt they will not ask u for hackney or lasdri. Follow d matter as it rolls. They may say u must have lasdri cos u r driving another persons car, even though its a lie, show them d lasdri and move on. They will not ask u for hackney except they know for sure u r a taxi.

Except you have driven manual car for 3months straight on ehailing and u are okay with it, don't go and buy a manual car with ur savings for the purpose of ehailing, no matter how clean and sound. U will not enjoy d work, and reselling it will be a problem.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:13pm On May 03, 2021
BAZ001:
What if the riders app Atm card details is the same as your bolt account details same name but different banks ?
Will there be a problem

If its to balance ur account, no problem but if its to chop bonus there is problem. If it is for both, make sure u have like 2-3more trips than the required number so it doesn't look like u requested urself to complete campaign.
Some people have been provoking that bolt collected their money...cos bolt will later minus suspicious trips and revoke the bonus. Better its their money they collect back than blocking your account for fraudulent activity.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2021
Slickleo:

What about manual?
Welcome to my world cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 3:06pm On May 03, 2021
What's this?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by expert1(m): 3:08pm On May 03, 2021
You can get LASDRI at Oshodi behind LASTMA head office. You get it for N3,000.

You will do data capturing and take a lesson too. You will get your card same day. It might take you like 4 hours and it is usually on first come first served basis.

Driver Badge + LASDRI is N4,000

You will get accredited at the LASDRI office and take a slip given to you to the VIS office at Police college for the badge collection

kinkykinky2:
Seniors!!

Please, what documents are recently needed for this business. Bolt, Uber and Indriver.

Do any of those 3 have an inspection hub on the mainland?

Is it possible to register on those 3 at once?

Also, where do I get LASDRI?

Thanks .

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 3:36pm On May 03, 2021
chillex8:

Welcome to my world cool

Bro hw is dis ur world?
Although my first car was manual wich I drove 4 over 6yrs
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:43pm On May 03, 2021
Pearl1910:

If its to balance ur account, no problem but if its to chop bonus there is problem. If it is for both, make sure u have like 2-3more trips than the required number so it doesn't look like u requested urself to complete campaign.
Some people have been provoking that bolt collected their money...cos bolt will later minus suspicious trips and revoke the bonus. Better its their money they collect back than blocking your account for fraudulent activity.

I just want to give them their money, I can never attempt to pursue their bet9ja bonus as my guy call am.
Drove for 3days last week ,
Not interested in driving today at all.
I want to go pick something on the island and just thought of using that as an opportunity to balance account but want to be sure as I never do am before. Make I no go block my account

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:48pm On May 03, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
What's this?

The person requesting doesn’t have sufficient money in the card or the card will soon expire.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kinkykinky2: 3:53pm On May 03, 2021
expert1:
You can get LASDRI at Oshodi behind LASTMA head office. You get it for N3,000.

You will do data capturing and take a lesson too. You will get your card same day. It might take you like 4 hours and it is usually on first come first served basis.

Driver Badge + LASDRI is N4,000

You will get accredited at the LASDRI office and take a slip given to you to the VIS office at Police college for the badge collection

Thanks.

Please, is the bolt inspection office at surulere still functioning?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 4:00pm On May 03, 2021
BAZ001:
Will there be a problem

You are good to go. Your account will not be blocked.

Even if you request yourself, your account will still not be blocked.

Bolt is now really smart, if you're chasing bonus and you request yourself, it won't count grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 4:04pm On May 03, 2021
starchris:
please i need to sue bolt, how do i go about it? i have deleted anything bolt from my phone but they keep bugging me with text and emails telljng me to come back, saturday morning i saw an offer of making 3900 extra if i complete 15 trips, completion rate 75%, acceptance rate 85% . I decided to drive for them after 2 months to see if things are ok. Completed 16 trips, my activity score 99%, acceptance rate 96% completion rate 93%. Yesterday before i sleep it showing me that i have completed the bonus only for me to wake up this morning to see that the bonus have been removed and they are saying i did 14 trips out of 15. I counted it again its 16. So This is how this guys have been robbing innocent drivers.

You want to sue bolt because of N3900? You think lawyers work for free?

Besides, I'm absolutely certain you'll lose the case because I'm sure its written somewhere in fine print that they reserve every right to do as they want with the bonus.

Having said that, my immediate guess is, someone booked you twice. Like you carried someone having a stop and you tell the person to end it at the first stop and book again. Bolt thinks you're manipulating the system

Sometimes, the trip initially counts for you then you just realise it has been removed and some other times, they leave it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:05pm On May 03, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Keep your money and continue hustling with your rental. Dont go & buy a lemon car that will make you come back here and start crying like 'a onion booty'

He can get a good naija used car with that money if he looks beyond corolla

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 4:32pm On May 03, 2021
ok bro...
BAZ001:

The person requesting doesn’t have sufficient money in the card or the card will soon expire.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
What's this?
It was meant to be a card trip, the rider probably doesn't have enough money in the account to cover the trip.
The trip will likely be aborted

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:39pm On May 03, 2021
BAZ001:

I just want to give them their money, I can never attempt to pursue their bet9ja bonus as my guy call am.
Drove for 3days last week ,
Not interested in driving today at all.
I want to go pick something on the island and just thought of using that as an opportunity to balance account but want to be sure as I never do am before. Make I no go block my account

Then its perfectly okay, although payment is very fast these days, in less than 30minutes they have effected your payment.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 4:46pm On May 03, 2021
Pearl1910:

Then its perfectly okay, although payment is very fast these days, in less than 30minutes they have effected your payment.

Excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:52pm On May 03, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
What's this?

Rider doesn't have chikom in his/her account but wants a ride on card trip. grin
See how Bolt found a solution to their problem, but will never help drivers get their money back if its cash trip and rider fails to pay.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:16pm On May 03, 2021
kanuisagoat:

You are good to go. Your account will not be blocked.

Even if you request yourself, your account will still not be blocked.

Bolt is now really smart, if you're chasing bonus and you request yourself, it won't count grin
how do they know I request ursef?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:21pm On May 03, 2021
eyinola:
how do they know I request ursef?

Once your rider account has the same phone number as your driver account.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:27pm On May 03, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Once your rider account has the same phone number as your driver account.
and who does that angry when u r not a novice grin make we leave the matta for here shaaaa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:29pm On May 03, 2021
kanuisagoat:

You want to sue bolt because of N3900? You think lawyers work for free?

Besides, I'm absolutely certain you'll lose the case because I'm sure its written somewhere in fine print that they reserve every right to do as they want with the bonus.

Having said that, my immediate guess is, someone booked you twice. Like you carried someone having a stop and you tell the person to end it at the first stop and book again. Bolt thinks you're manipulating the system

Sometimes, the trip initially counts for you then you just realise it has been removed and some other times, they leave it.

Lol grin someone came provoking like that last week Monday about his balance.

Apart from number of trips, activity too is a culprit. make sure u maintain ur activity throughout the duration of that campaign even after u have met the required number of trips and hours. Most times u start rejecting trips or cancelling after u have accepted, not knowing ur activity is dropping, until it goes below the threshold without u noticing, then they reverse the bonus u have won already.
It can be painful sha. Even if its 2k. U put all ur effort and when u think u won it, they dash ur hopes.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:31pm On May 03, 2021
starchris:
please i need to sue bolt, how do i go about it? i have deleted anything bolt from my phone but they keep bugging me with text and emails telljng me to come back, saturday morning i saw an offer of making 3900 extra if i complete 15 trips, completion rate 75%, acceptance rate 85% . I decided to drive for them after 2 months to see if things are ok. Completed 16 trips, my activity score 99%, acceptance rate 96% completion rate 93%. Yesterday before i sleep it showing me that i have completed the bonus only for me to wake up this morning to see that the bonus have been removed and they are saying i did 14 trips out of 15. I counted it again its 16. So This is how this guys have been robbing innocent drivers.

From my experience, d biggest culprit is if u start a trip far from PU point.
Eg if u start trip from ICM when rider put Allen roundabout as PU point.
Or if trip distance is very short like less than 500m and where u end the trip isnt what the rider set. Eg if u start trip in ICM and end it in Alausa when rider put Island as destination.
Bolt will minus those trips from the campaign trip count. It can be painful sha...so if u r pursuing bonus and someone is telling u to come pick them in a different place other than where they put on d map, just cancel it. Or u make sure u do like 3more trips more than the required number, so when they minus anything u r still safe.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:37pm On May 03, 2021
eyinola:
and who does that angry when u r not a novice grin make we leave the matta for here shaaaa

Ask drivers that were blocked for requesting other drivers during the strike. Its actually not a bad thing until(except) u want to do something bad grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:47pm On May 03, 2021
Pearl1910:

From my experience, d biggest culprit is if u start a trip far from PU point.
Eg if u start trip from ICM when rider put Allen roundabout as PU point.
Or if trip distance is very short like less than 500m and where u end the trip isnt what the rider set. Eg if u start trip in ICM and end it in Alausa when rider put Island as destination.
Bolt will minus those trips from the campaign trip count. It can be painful sha...so if u r pursuing bonus and someone is telling u to come pick them in a different place other than where they put on d map, just cancel it. Or u make sure u do like 3more trips more than the required number, so when they minus anything u r still safe.

This is why I would have preferred them to remove this useless bonus and charge a flat 10% fee.

Na those girls wey sabi book N500 naira trip go suffer pass because the reason most drivers bother about those trips is to chase bonus.

On short trips, I had one funny experience on Sunday

Took a guy to one of this big churches. He was attending the second service and I suspected the first service will soon end so I quickly checked their Sunday service time on Google and I was correct. The first service will end in about 10 minutes. Na so I find one cool spot position.

First trip came in, useless short trip, I allowed it ring out. Second one, another useless trip, I arrived and cancelled after three minutes.

Third one, same short trip. I arrived again waiting for the time to rundown so I can cancel then I saw someone knocking on the passenger side of the window.

I took it down and dude was like, hi, I'm the one that just booked you.

Which kind wahala be this. grin Told him okay and he entered.

At that point, I just wanted to leave the church and the nonsense trips and go my way.

As we were going, he saw one fine lady standing by the road who had just come out of the same church. Told me to stop so he can come down and talk to her and possibly get her digits.

He came back, sat at the back with the girl and told me we will be dropping the girl at her house before going back to drop him. I asked him where the lady was going and when she answered, I just started smiling. God manufactured a long distance trip for me from no where grin

I am praying for the guy sha, that that money he spent yesterday will not go in vain. grin He will reap the fruit of his labour grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:49pm On May 03, 2021
eyinola:

I once did it just to see what will happen. grin. I do a lot of things to gain experience and to further understand bolt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:08pm On May 03, 2021
kanuisagoat:

This is why I would have preferred them to remove this useless bonus and charge a flat 10% fee.

Na those girls wey sabi book N500 naira trip go suffer pass because the reason most drivers bother about those trips is to chase bonus.

And that's the whole point of the bonus; to encourage and compensate drivers to take short trips, cos on a normal, drivers don't want to go for N500 trips.

On Thursday I did one long trip Berger to Lekki, 4k less than 1hr, but for the next 4hours I didn't make up to 4k as I did 6short trips within lekki phase 1. Short trips are time and fuel wasters, so d bonus is to help augment the loss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HottieCoach(f): 6:17pm On May 03, 2021
Hello Uber / Bolt partners
You should check this out.

https://www.nairaland.com/6491031/preorder-vehicle-parts-tools-much

We source car parts locally too.
Do send us a message on WhatsApp

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:25pm On May 03, 2021
How much will be fine from Abule Egba to Badagry to and fro on Saturday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.