Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4757956 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:27pm On May 03, 2021
Pearl1910:

And that's the whole point of the bonus; to encourage and compensate drivers to take short trips, cos on a normal, drivers don't want to go for N500 trips.

On Thursday I did one long trip Berger to Lekki, 4k less than 1hr, but for the next 4hours I didn't make up to 4k as I did 6short trips within lekki phase 1. Short trips are time and fuel wasters, so d bonus is to help augment the loss.

You will be lucky to complete two short trips in one hour. 5-10 minutes to drive at to PU. Wait for another 5-10 minutes, drive 10-20 minutes.

And na those people with short trips sabi sit for back pass. grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by photogenic007(m): 6:35pm On May 03, 2021
Please am looking for a car @ Hp or rental please help me im a honest driver
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 6:35pm On May 03, 2021
peeps4u:

He can get a good naija used car with that money if he looks beyond corolla
Bro PL wat brand
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:22pm On May 03, 2021
So, I got this reply from indriver after I complained about the shitty fares that their system allows riders to input.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 9:27pm On May 03, 2021
Blackbishop:
Today I will be discussing more about those that are using Mobile XHP oil 20W50.

I will not condemn the oil but be careful what you put in your engine, now a car was brought down with a wierd noise coming from the engine. A Toyota Camry 2007, at first running a scan was not the best cause of action so we drove round and driving back to the workshop I noticed the Engine oil light blinking, which was a red flag.

Getting to the workshop, I removed the oil cover that was on the engine to check the pressure of the oil pump. It was relatively low and couple with the sound. I decided to drain the engine oil and open up the sump.
Removing the sump I saw cake - I mean the engine oil has caked inside the sump blocking the filter and oil pump. I removed the cake and try brushing the rest with a petrol and I decided to replace the filter with a new one.

Further investigation from the owner he said he has been servicing the car with the Mobile XHP since he bought the car and serviced the car every 3 months.

On conclusion I told him anytime he wants to service the car he should at least drive round for an hour plus then they drain the oil when it's still hot so some of the cake will come out. By that some cake will dissolve temporarily due to the hot engine oil.

Note: Always check the cover of the Mobile XHP that it was sealed and the cover is blue and not black
Bros u mean the best time to drain oil is when the engine is still hot

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phred1717: 9:28pm On May 03, 2021
Please what's the meaning of "ROUTE COMPENSATION" on bolt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:34pm On May 03, 2021
Phred1717:
SURGE

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 9:38pm On May 03, 2021
Bolt sef... grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:48pm On May 03, 2021
Phred1717:

Short trip that most likely other drivers have been rejecting, so its coming to u that is far from the rider and the distance u will drive to rider is longer than the distance of the trip. So basically they are bribing u with the special surge so u will consider taking the trip.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2021
Bammzzie:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Status200788: 10:37pm On May 03, 2021
dru23:

Bro when you have a warm engine you are going to have more than two third of the total oil coming out

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 12:15am On May 04, 2021
starchris:
please i need to sue bolt, how do i go about it? i have deleted anything bolt from my phone but they keep bugging me with text and emails telljng me to come back, saturday morning i saw an offer of making 3900 extra if i complete 15 trips, completion rate 75%, acceptance rate 85% . I decided to drive for them after 2 months to see if things are ok. Completed 16 trips, my activity score 99%, acceptance rate 96% completion rate 93%. Yesterday before i sleep it showing me that i have completed the bonus only for me to wake up this morning to see that the bonus have been removed and they are saying i did 14 trips out of 15. I counted it again its 16. So This is how this guys have been robbing innocent drivers.

grin grin grin Very funny. Bolt don run you street.

Too much of chasing bonus = Your total monthly earnings + Total Bonuses choped, going to mechanic for repairs. grin.

My brother who is gaining ? Who is losing?

If u wan to stay profitable for a long period of time in this business, moderate bonus chasing.

Too much chasing of bonus kills cars, even your health and savings. Be wise

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 12:30am On May 04, 2021
Crvrider:
So, I got this reply from indriver after I complained about the shitty fares that their system allows riders to input.
Baba, if you want to get the best of Indriver. Look out for value regardless of shitty fares. If I do 3 to 5 value trips. I am good for the day.

When u can get value for good trips are during rush hour and surge period.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:45am On May 04, 2021
Let's be careful out thr

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 9:13am On May 04, 2021

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judenzuruike: 9:13am On May 04, 2021
Indriver has started charging a 9.5% commission fee or what they refer to as licensing fee.wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judenzuruike: 9:16am On May 04, 2021
Have you noticed you now have to pay a commission fee of 9.5% on every ride on indriver?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2021
Judenzuruike:
Have you noticed you now have to pay a commission fee of 9.5% on every ride on indriver?
The end of inDriver is here
Chuksmoore get in here

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:45am On May 04, 2021
chillex8:

Chuksmoore get in here

Lol...The End ke

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judenzuruike: 9:52am On May 04, 2021
Well said.for me I just ignore all those unnecessary bonuses and do what I can do
chucsmoore:

Too much of chasing bonus = Your total monthly earnings + Total Bonuses choped, going to mechanic for repairs. grin.

If u wan to stay profitable for a long period of time in this business, moderate bonus chasing.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judenzuruike: 9:54am On May 04, 2021
On top low fare you go con pay an additional 9.5%.how or who advised them on such
chillex8:

Chuksmoore get in here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 10:03am On May 04, 2021
Judenzuruike:

Indriver is a go, dis is opportunity for my kab or beakme to take over there position
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judenzuruike: 10:07am On May 04, 2021
Exactly,you have not improved on your app next thing is to charge 9.5% on each ride.its just too ambiguous for a start.
Slickleo:

Indriver is a go, dis is opportunity for my kab or beakme to take over there position

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:14am On May 04, 2021
Judenzuruike:

Since when?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:18am On May 04, 2021
Judenzuruike:
On top low fare you go con pay an additional 9.5%.how or who advised them on such

It was only a matter of time. U don't expect them to design and spend on the app operations without getting anything in return. The zero commission was to get people onboard, that was their strategy to enter the market and it worked perfectly.
They just have to tweak their app to ensure they aren't charging commission on trips that didn't happen and at the same time they are not being cheated of their commission by drivers for completed trips.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:34am On May 04, 2021
Bammzzie:

I just learnt that from his post and it makes a lot of sense. It's just draining o, then wait till engine is cold before refilling
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:42am On May 04, 2021
chucsmoore:

Because of their 10k weekly bonus, I used bolt yesterday. First 3 trips gave me 3400, almost 4 hours spent. Then 4th trip entered going to a godforsaken place but I still accepted because of bonus. On my way to PU my brain just woke up from its slumber grin and I asked myself.. which time this rubbish start. I just cancelled the shitty trip, fork bonus.
I put on my indriver, first trip took less than 1hr and gave me 3500, more than 3 trips i did for 4 hours on bolt. Lesson relearned yesterday.
They want to use 10k bonus to deceive me and collect 20k or more extra I would have made driving on indriver

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:46am On May 04, 2021
chucsmoore:
Baba, if you want to get the best of Indriver. Look out for value regardless of shitty fares. If I do 3 to 5 value trips. I am good for the day.

When u can get value for good trips are during rush hour and surge period.
And night too. I did a trip to VI from ikeja, 24km 32mins for 3500 (rider's price). I checked bolt and there was no surge. That trip will be less than 2k on bolt after commission

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:47am On May 04, 2021
My guys on Indriver, app has started taking their commission. 9.5%. You get cancellation bonus too if rider does not show and you report same. See the screenshot.

Hope guys taking rubbish fares will change now.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:54am On May 04, 2021
Judenzuruike:
Indriver has started charging a 9.5% commission fee or what they refer to as licensing fee.wonderful.
They started this morning, l just checked my app. They will even collect commission on a trip you didn't do if you're the one that cancelled after calling rider that you've arrived. I see them going down... fast
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:57am On May 04, 2021
davit:
My guys on Indriver, app has started taking their commission. 9.5%. You get cancellation bonus too if rider does not show and you report same. See the screenshot.

Hope guys taking rubbish fares will change now.
It's commission refund, not cancellation bonus. Abi I didn't read it properly ni, lemme go and read it again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judenzuruike: 11:18am On May 04, 2021
Am not against the service fee or whatever it is they all it.but truth be told,the fee should be justified.the app should be worked upon so both the riders and drivers get the best out of it.
Pearl1910:

It was only a matter of time. U don't expect them to design and spend on the app operations without getting anything in return. The zero commission was to get people onboard, that was their strategy to enter the market and it worked perfectly.
They just have to tweak their app to ensure they aren't charging commission on trips that didn't happen and at the same time they are not being cheated of their commission by drivers for completed trips.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) (3598) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191, northbird and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.