Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4805183 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) (3616) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2021
Judenzuruike:
The owner of that car suppose collect that car back.the driver isn't considerate at all.
Watin concern owner of car with fare the driver choose to go on a trip na what matters is, make sure he pays his complete weekly rental shikina!

If by the time the driver don run some mumu trips for far less then and after paying his rental fee and is left with nothing then he will have sense by force.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:11pm On May 12, 2021
Oh boy
See as refund plenty. Mine Na just 1k plus I dey shout. This refund issue Na serious matter. What if if them block person nko? How do you get your money back?
pope191:

I just don't understand the 30 days stuff, ever since they start charging commission, I've lost my flow, the fares are so bad that I begin to wonder how do drivers get by. This thing is not so hard, drivers should learn to use uber app to balance indriver price. U will see chevron to unilag 2500 and from phase one to unilag for 2300 or 2500 as well, while from chevron to phase 1 range from 1200 to 1500. In fact the whole thing can scatter someone head and I've come to understand rider don't want to pay beyond 2000 to 2500 from core mainland to yaba or island. So I break it down for them, ogba/berger/ikeja to yaba, yaba to phase 1, phase 1 to chevron.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:13pm On May 12, 2021
So I was wondering, since the fast ends today. Will the FG declare an extra day on Friday cos na Dat time de odun/groove dey start grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phred1717: 4:05pm On May 12, 2021
As it stands the holiday is not even important
northbird:
So I was wondering, since the fast ends today. Will the FG declare an extra day on Friday cos na Dat time de odun/groove dey start grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 4:24pm On May 12, 2021
Phred1717:

The holiday today is a spoiler. Every where dry.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:27pm On May 12, 2021
IFSHR:

I thought it was only mainland, Lekki.... very quiet.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:30pm On May 12, 2021
Let's see what tomorrow holds.

Thing is, in the North, they celebrate the fasting sallah with so much fanfare unlike the southwest brothers who tend to celebrate the big sallah ( the one coming in June)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:31pm On May 12, 2021
Phred1717:

Maybe to you. It's a bonus for salary earners.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 4:35pm On May 12, 2021
You're very correct bro... So so dry on the island...
northbird:

I thought it was only mainland, Lekki.... very quiet.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phred1717: 4:53pm On May 12, 2021
Everybody don dull dey sleep for house
IFSHR:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2021
Judenzuruike:
The owner of that car suppose collect that car back.the driver isn't considerate at all.
Maybe na one of those new drivers, the spirit is high so they can go anywhere.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by avidleo: 5:46pm On May 12, 2021
Today wey I say make I work for mainland every where dry.

Not a single trip at ICM since 4pm

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2021
The way this nairaland take dey block person is quite bad.
You won't even know what's your offense.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 6:31pm On May 12, 2021
Felicity001:

I dey Obiaja since on Monday.

When I got to Benin I notice Indriver are not charging Commission yet on other states apart from Lagos, I domt know about FCT though.

Chief, divulge how you dey take get offline trips na. Na only you & Pope dey hack this offline parole.
People mouth dry pass sand in the desert for here, help us please grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 6:32pm On May 12, 2021
avidleo:

had to go home around 2pm ..everywhere just dry..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2021
Baker77:
had to go home around 2pm ..everywhere just dry..
Me just dey Beckley estate side dey chill with my nigga, once its 10pm I move.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2021
#45k partner must get him #45k by fire by force

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 7:29pm On May 12, 2021
yeldey:
I need a driver who will drive my car with my parents to Ile Ife from Lagos and back to Lagos tomorrow. U won't spend up to an hour or 2 there. Who is interested?

HV u gotten a driver and where is ur PU and type of car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Chief, divulge how you dey take get offline trips na. Na only you & Pope dey hack this offline parole.
People mouth dry pass sand in the desert for here, help us please grin

na God my brother even me self cant explain
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by infinityxng: 3:46am On May 13, 2021

I'm looking for someone who can take me to Sango Ota later this week. Please leave your number if you can - I shall call you. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kingfragz: 4:17am On May 13, 2021
Morning guys ...
My prayer na say make today no dull like yesterday...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BernieLee(m): 6:44am On May 13, 2021
infinityxng:

I'm looking for someone who can take me to Sango Ota later this week. Please leave your number if you can - I shall call you. Thanks.
With your car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by infinityxng: 7:58am On May 13, 2021
No. Offline trip.

BernieLee:

With your car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:03am On May 13, 2021
avidleo:

Lols...positioning... What r u doing in ICM at 4pm on a day like this. Muslims are still fasting, Christians are just preparing to start going out to flex. D ones that are out already are not thinking of living just yet. ICM is a destination at this time not a departure point.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:51am On May 13, 2021
What's happening, the thread is really dry? Fasting has ended....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:56am On May 13, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lols...positioning... What r u doing in ICM at 4pm on a day like this. Muslims are still fasting, Christians are just preparing to start going out to flex. D ones that are out already are not thinking of living just yet. ICM is a destination at this time not a departure point.

Bros every where dry yesterday, even if u position for aso rock, nothing go happen

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SenseBoy(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2021

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 11:19am On May 13, 2021
pope191:

Bros every where dry yesterday, even if u position for aso rock, nothing go happen
Yesterday na the driest ever, I no even disturb myself today, till tomorrow, we MOOVE.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:21am On May 13, 2021
pope191:

For the first time in a very long time, I had to return home.

Even Winter for January no bad like that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 11:38am On May 13, 2021
How's today so far from ur side, any difference?
kanuisagoat:

For the first time in a very long time, I had to return home.

Even Winter for January no bad like that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 12:05pm On May 13, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
How's today so far from ur side, any difference?

Me wey dey mechanic workshop. Using the opportunity to change my oil and some other minor fixes in Madams vehicle that I've been postponing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 12:06pm On May 13, 2021
Dru23

I called your rep and she said 5w30 is now 25k. Any promo code for us honourable members of this thread? grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) (3615) (3616) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.