Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4749006 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3695) (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
eyinola:
bro hope police no stress u with this new tinted palava

My tint is very very dark and police has never stopped me to ask a question apart from asking me to wind down the back glass for them to see.

Most of them especially the Dragon sqaude know my car.

From my understanding, old tinted permit remains but no new insurance again.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
smatt1711:
can a single guy who drives his own car sustain a house rent of 550k per year with this business ? thanks
Somebody made 280k in 11 days, quote him grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Felicity001:

My tint is very very dark and police has never stopped me to ask a question apart from asking me to wind down the back glass for them to see.

Most of them especially the Dragon sqaude know my car.

From my understanding, old tinted permit remains but no new insurance again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Tears, as expected.

grin cheesy awon set Jeff Bezos, Tears ko, Gas ni... wey I take tell u say I no meet target. No gesture of offence, lot of stories fly here, from KanuIsAgoat not being a regular driver, but baba is always on a trip grin to Pearl1910 constantly being online to a point of getting me thinking if he drives and type and Baze gradually sliding back to e hailing grin so need u know nothing new under this sun... we don did it, look at rear-view and give thanks, hopefully I don't go back to the days of sleeping on chevyview alternative road, the white house opposite farm city, park view dodging securities and 1004. kind of miss d sight and sound of island night life, but may I not make such bond with poverty, can't tell about you if u find glory in it (so b it).

Need u must know I didn't check what u post dia, if i want to drag ur post, i will ask for ur daily trips detail, but i dont need dat shit. u may inspire other or just high on ur supply, but the bad outweighs whatever intent. I've never for once air my opinion since u have been posting figures, but last week was terrible on eko bridge, tho it was the riders they r going for, check the front page to know more, putting ur earning to d world, don't u think deh will start adding drivers to dia agenda. I honestly don't expect anyone with wholeness not to engage is 6 at a point in time like this. Don't bother

24 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pearl1910:

Well done but Give yourself rest oga...u r driving every blessed day. Body no be firewood o
Believe it or not, i don't drive everyday my nigga. If I drive everyday, I'll clock 190 - 200k weekly.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2021
pope191:

grin cheesy awon set Jezz Bezos, Tears ko, Gas ni... wey I take tell u say I no meet target. No gesture of offence, lot of stories fly here, from KanuIsAgoat not being a regular driver, but baba is always on a trip grin to Pearl1910 constantly being online to a point of getting me thinking if he drives and type and Baze gradually sliding back to e hailing grin so need u know nothing new under this sun... we don did it, look at rear-view and give thanks, hopefully I don't go back to the days of sleeping on chevyview alternative road, the white house opposite farm city, park view dodging securities and 1004. kind of miss d sight and sound of island night life, but may I not make such bond with poverty, can't tell about you if u find glory in it (so b it).

Need u must know I didn't check what u post dia, if i want to drag ur post, i will ask for ur daily trips detail, but i dont need dat shit. u may inspire other or just high on ur supply, but the bad outweighs whatever intent. I've never for once air my opinion since u have been posting figures, but last week was terrible on eko bridge, tho it was the riders they r going for, check the front page to know more, putting ur earning to d world, don't u think deh will start adding drivers to dia agenda. I honestly don't expect anyone with wholeness not to engage is 6 at a point in time like this. Don't bother
Im a regular driver and I don't socialize. My only socialization is family and fiancee. I don't sleep on the road. I have a fully paid for apartment around chevron Drive. Keep crying bro. You don't know me, therefore you cant assume how you think I make it. For the past two days, I left home before 9am. I can prove it. First trip on Thursday 8:55 am, on Friday, 8:44am. So I sleep well and eat breakfast before leaving

Don't be stupid, I beg of you.

You wrote this nonsense for what, I don't know. But you're addressing it to the wrong person. There are levels to this.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
deedee44:

That's if ratio of driver to car is 1/1 wink

Washere baba

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
If you don't know any other route apart from eko bridge, how's that my business? Why should eko bridge be an excuse? Clear road abeg. I'm not your average driver.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pearl1910:

As long as u didn't go offline, and u didn't mysteriously come online in her destination, that complain will not hold water...u think say na coconut head bolt and Uber get?

Guy don't dwfend what you don't have first hand experience or knowledge about. I've seen these things happen to 2 different drivers.

Rider requested a ride to Akute axes around 11:45pm from lekki and the driver wanted a set destination trip to ogba to close work so he offered to drop rider at grammar school... They'd an argument over the phone about that and the rider cancelled and the next day driver's account was ban permanently for requesting an off line trip.

The other one was something similar as well.

So what I do to avert such is I first report if there's a disagreement especially on bolt but Uber will carry out an investigation b4 using the sledge hammer.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Felicity001:

Guy don't dwfend what you don't have first hand experience or knowledge about. I've seen these things happen to 2 different drivers.

Rider requested a ride to Akute axes around 11:45pm from lekki and the driver wanted a set destination trip to ogba to close work so he offered to drop rider at grammar school... They'd an argument over the phone about that and the rider cancelled and the next day driver's account was ban permanently for requesting an off line trip.

The other one was something similar as well.

So what I do to avert such is I first report if there's a disagreement especially on bolt but Uber will carry out an investigation b4 using the sledge hammer.
Never ever let the rider cancel the trip after an argument... Ever!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
smatt1711:
can a single guy who drives his own car sustain a house rent of 550k per year with this business ? thanks
1m house rent you're good to go. My rent is 1.050.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Im a regular driver and I don't socialize. My only socialization is family and fiancee. I don't sleep on the road. I have a fully paid for apartment around chevron Drive. Keep crying bro. You don't know me, therefore you cant assume how you think I make it. For the past two days, I left home past 9am. I can prove it.

Don't be stupid, I beg of you.

You wrote this nonsense for what, I don't know. But you're addressing it to the wrong person. There are levels to this.

I didn't just call u adult baby cos I want too, I expected such trait from you and u didn't disappoint, I'll b ashamed of myself if it degenerate beyond this, cos I know better. I won't trade words with u, not becos I'm not good at it, but of what's d use? If u can't comprehend common message, said i will ask for daily trips details if i want too, but u r quick to stoop low to pig fight. Miss me in dis vibe for good please, I don't need ur essence.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
pope191:

I didn't just call u adult baby cos I want too, I expected such trait from you and u didn't disappoint, I'll b ashamed of myself if it degenerate beyond this, cos I know better. I won't trade words with u, not becos I'm not good at it, but of what's d use? If u can't comprehend common message, said i will have for daily trips details if i want too, but u r quick to stoop low to pig fight. Miss me in dis vibe for good please, I don't need ur essence.
Let me tell you why you're an idiot.

I posted without your permission and without referring to you. You replied me with epistles, called me adult baby etc. Now you say you don't want to degenerate blah blah blah. Now you're forming maturity on matter wey be say na you still find me come, price my market.

You're very mad. Fuck_ off, stay in your lane and remain there. I know your types. Avoiding your types in real life made me who I am today. If I post, avoid my comment. Rather than reply me and claim to be matured. Ewu can beer.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pearl1910:

Well done but Give yourself rest oga...u r driving every blessed day. Body no be firewood o
I'm disappointed this advise is coming from you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
smatt1711:
According to sorrowfulgiver and co, you can.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
Wealthy/Rich people don't have to say they're rich.

They don't brag neither insult your ancestors.

If you asked a wealthy man how can one make such money, he will tell you to buy his book simply because he still wanna make more money they don't reveal their source never.

So goes to many Uber/bolt driver out there. They'll never showed you the hours put in, the bad days but yes I love the fact they'll show you their success (which is earnings screenshot). The bad idea amongst them is that the earnings you see clearly Hmmmm does not reflect in Bank account. I love motivating youngsters but I hate discouraging them from reality.

You, I mean you seeing above earnings and you wanna quit 150k job for bolt/uber kindly calm and hustle to buy your car for weekends alone. After all he (the dashboard man) wrote he only works part time to achieve that.

For the young man showing earnings and paying furnished apartment RENT in Chevron, kudos to you.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Let me tell you why you're an idiot.

I posted without your permission and without referring to you. You replied me with epistles, called me adult baby etc. Now you say you don't want to degenerate blah blah blah. Now you're forming maturity on matter wey be say na you still find me come, price my market.

You're very mad. Fuck_ off, stay in your lane and remain there. I know your types. Avoiding your types in real life made me who I am today. If I post, avoid my comment. Rather than reply me and claim to be matured. Ewu can beer.

Still doesn't change d fact about u being an Adult Baby!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Believe it or not, i don't drive everyday my nigga. If I drive everyday, I'll clock 190 - 200k weekly.
I don't think you will be the first or last to clock 200k weekly.
Many have come and gone.
There is time for everything under the sun.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Believe it or not,i don't drive everydaymy nigga. If I drive everyday, I'll clock 190 - 200k weekly.
It's not my business what you do with your body.
But stop saying that you don't work everyday? In May, you worked every single day of the week

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
pope191:

Still doesn't change d fact about u being an Adult Baby!
Neither does it change the fact that you're a thumb sucking fucktard_

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
northbird:

It's not my business what you do with your body.
But stop lying that you don't work everyday? In May, you worked every single day of the week
I don't count 1 or 2 trip days as days.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ogbunigwe2018:

Many have come and gone.
Did I say I was the first or last? No. Keep your "advice" in your back pocket, and sit on it. I only take advice from people better than me in what I do.

Take several seats.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Neither does it change the fact that you're a thumb sucking fucktard_

Adult baby I want to believe u can do way much better than this grin

Already spot ur loads of incoherent fab, but no attention shall b given.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
pope191:

Adult baby I want to believe u can do way much better than this grin
Ofcourse I can do better. But I just have to stick to your level.

Your intellect demands a low level input and I refuse to go higher.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
grin grin
Ghost1994:

If you asked a wealthy man how can one make such money, he will tell you to buy his book simply because he still wanna make more money they don't reveal their source never.

So goes to many Uber/bolt driver out there. They'll never showed you the hours put in, the bad days but yes I love the fact they'll show you their success (which is earnings screenshot). The bad idea amongst them is that the earnings you see clearly Hmmmm does not reflect in Bank account. I love motivating youngsters but I hate discouraging them from reality.

You, I mean you seeing above earnings and you wanna quit 150k job for bolt/uber kindly calm and hustle to buy your car for weekends alone. After all he (the dashboard man) wrote he only works part time to achieve that.

For the young man showing earnings and paying furnished apartment RENT in Chevron, kudos to you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Ofcourse I can do better. But I just have to stick to your level.

And what's my level adult baby

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pearl1910:

50mins waiting time...u try well well

And e pain me well well. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ogbunigwe2018:

Many have come and gone.
If truly drivers can make this amount in a week,owners dey really suffer ooooo. Yet some drivers will drive for years without getting there own car. Please someone should explain this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ghost1994:

If you have anything to say to me, quote me and say it. I don't have bad days. As much as you want to not believe that, it's the truth. I don't even care about your opinions. I post here because I want to. Type from now till tomorrow, I'll still post earnings and reveal the source of my earnings, Bolt.

My earnings reflect in my bank account, unfortunately I can't show you that, no matter how much you want to see it.

Anyone that wants to quit their stupid job to drive on Bolt should do so. Message me privately and I'll coach you on how to make money. Forget these idiots on this thread with their negativity.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
pope191:

And what's my level adult baby
Below negative integer, for starters.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
smatt1711:

Have you started or about to start.?

Don't get carried away by figures o. Experience counts when it comes to pushing the limits of income on ehailng. They won't tell you that. Only dashboard.

A rookie comparing incomes with someone who has been driving since 2017.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3695) (3696) (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ksmart027(m), pope191, saudatu(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.