Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729747 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
shollywendy1:

If you eventually make heaven with this your sarcasm, then heaven is very sure for felicity.
Lol

Chai, so you people don't write Felicity off making heaven?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Felicity001:

Oya sorry no vex my guy.... Shuuu! na so I take dey vex self.

Next time what I expected of you since you don't wanna go on the trip is to cancel b4 she comes out while you wait for another request. If she meets u up there simply tell her to request another ride because you'd just cancel.

No need dragging with all these daughters of jezzebel anymore... If you like teach them a hard lesson they'll still never learn.

I cancelled on one 2nights ago... A set destination to AE, I was at CMD road when I got the request and this lady was off Adeniyi Jones...@about 11:25pm, I gave it a tot and was even the one calling her her all tru and she said she was ready not knowing this girl was having doubt I may not come. As for me I'm a man of my word.

Got to pu she was not ready neither was she out for 15min paid time. I called again, "if I don't c u in 1min I'll cancel" maybe she tot I was joking and exactly 1min after i cancelled.

She called she was outside but asking me to drive to her... You know how difficult it is with women and descriptions... Very bad... They can c u but don't know which direction they want You to drive towards.

Finally bros the road was bad so I stopped right in front of her and she sat at the back seat.

Me: madam I've close pls req another ride unless you'll pay me 2k fro this trip.

She: so you know you can't go why then allownme to come out na this is unfair ooo.

Me in my mind "life is actually unfair.

She came down n I zoomed off.

But one mind says I'm foolish and then other order said its integrity. I told her 1min and that's it. So i do not regret it, but if I kept saying no problem no problem abd I still waited and then cancelled after rider showed up then I'm foolish because what is then point and how many times do I have to do this before my account gets blocked or I exhaust my fuel driving to PU and ending up calling?

U drove from CMD road to Adeniyi Jones to pick up a rider Na wa ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2021
BAZ001:

Wetin I come do,
Na village people?

[img]https://media1./images/19f5649195465551d121fd9f41257461/tenor.gif?itemid=8008659[/img]

Bros dis ur screenshot say na 16:13(4:13pm), how is it possible

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
donfortune48:

Check your Logic well bro.
If you request to go offline for a trip and rider declined and cancel with the option "driver requested for offline". The driver will still be online to take other trips. He won't equally be at the rider's destination.

Again, bolt didn't block the person for going offline for a trip, but for requesting to go offline for it.
Whether he succeeded going offline for that trip or not, he's breached Bolt's terms and conditions and can possibly get penalized.
10x for d explanation, who get � make him hear.

If rider cancel with Option driver request offline ur account will be blocked, then if u accept a request and
l8r cancel and dat rider didn't request again and u end up in that destination ur account will be investigated for offline.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2021
Slickleo:

Bros dis ur screenshot say na 16:13(4:13pm), how is it possible

What are you trying to say ?
As I see CheerfulGiver dashboard my liver cut.
See real time screenshort before feli and dru come chook mouth

I no dey drive without bonus

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kanoski:
yesso na me oo

You are blessed with a really good memory.
The car has been really good really good sha.
Though as am talking like this,
I need to get a new engine for it cus the previous owner didnt really take care of it but the body is still toks standard.
The engine is still pulling and very strong,
Though its shorting oil n smoking and i dont have the patience to work on it hence i wanna replace.
I wanted selling it of to get another naija used but people adviced that i just change the engine considering the prices of cars now.
So that's it guys.
The car has been really good oo.
I never visit mech workshop for over 1 month now and this is a car i drive daily for ehailing.
Since am not in lagos.
I will be traveling with the car to aba to do the engine swap hopefully by next month.

PS. I heard that direct japan 1zz is 320k.
How true is this biko

If the shortening has not gone bad and smoking still moderate or not really visible then it is not wise to keep using it like that first till it get really bad? After all you're not selling the bad engine to make money...

Just wondering whybthe rush!

Though make sure you get the direct tok engine from jand ooh u know how Aba boys be na... That ur engine you want to even change self they'll help you fix it and it will be like a tok.

So be sure before taking any decision.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
[quote author=deedee44 post=102659245][/quote]

I don't get!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2021
BAZ001:
Everybody come oooh,
I just turned on my bolt app today and found out, there is no sunday bonus. Is it only me or it’s general?
Bolt should not tell me they are already tired of giving bonus

Kanuisagoat I know you have completed 80 trips this week how far is there sunday bonus ?

bonus dey na, I just chop my own 3400 now, but today everywhr white ooooo kilode grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
Slickleo:

10x for d explanation, who get � make him hear.

If rider cancel with Option driver request offline ur account will be blocked, then if u accept a request and
l8r cancel and dat rider didn't request again and u end up in that destination ur account will be investigated for offline.
why will they even include dat as an option, bad riders can use that to wicked driver, but I hv never come across dat in my riders app shaa

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
shollywendy1:

If you eventually make heaven with this your sarcasm, then heaven is very sure for felicity.
Lol

How have I offended you sir?
Have I not suffered enough being a Nigerian to miss heaven?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pearl1910:

U drove from CMD road to Adeniyi Jones to pick up a rider Na wa ooo

And later canceled when rider showed up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
BAZ001:

What are you trying to say ?
As I see CheerfulGiver dashboard my liver cut.
See real time screenshort before feli and dru come chook mouth

I no dey drive without bonus

Explain his question fess sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
1m house rent you're good to go. My rent is 1.050.

A bolt driver!

Living in lekki!

Paying rent of 1m!

I'd been a landlord and a house owner in Lagos in less than 5yrs on that rent.

Its unwise bro... No apology!

Start making plans for your wife to be and your kids. No need wasting that money bro.

My people perish for lack of knowledge.

Your 2/3yrs rent will buy you a plot of land in some areas in Lagos. You're not a salary earner or a business man ooh... Mind you.

Uber driving doesn't fall into any of those.

So be wise, sit back and think straight.

I'll speak the truth no matter how bitter it taste to you people.

Even if radautoworks gives me a 5yrs free rent on the island as a uber driver I'll lease it out and move to places like badagry, ikorodu, sango, magoro or outketch and get same apartment for 200k or less PA while I use the excess to buy a property.

It's not wiseness to live in lekki as a full time uber driver oooh...

Anyways, iys your life your choice shall. Who knows weather your fiance works in total esp or even Mobil self me kon dey here dey waste saliva they talk plenty.

Enjoy your ovens abeg and spend 200days moving lagos just to pay rent. grin

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
peeps4u:

Chai, so you people don't write Felicity off making heaven?
Chairman hoodlum drivers association.
President bandit drivers union for that matter. Lol
Felicity don hear from NLders hand no be lie.
Anyway, Na my guy. We know ourselves. Lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Felicity001:

A bolt driver!

Living in lekki!

Paying rent of 1m!

I'd been a landlord and a house owner in Lagos in less than 5yrs on that rent.

Its unwise bro... No apology!

Start making plans for your wife to be and your kids. No need wasting that money bro.

My people perish for lack of knowledge.

Your 2/3yrs rent will buy you a plot of land in some areas in Lagos. You're not a salary earner or a business man ooh... Mind you.

Uber driving doesn't fall into any of those.

So be wise, sit back and think straight.

I'll speak the truth no matter how bitter it taste to you people.

Even if radautoworks gives me a 5yrs free rent on the island as a uber driver I'll lease it out and move to places like badagry, ikorodu, sango, magoro or outketch and get same apartment for 200k or less PA while I use the excess to buy a property.

It's not wiseness to live in lekki as a full time uber driver oooh...

Anyways, iys your life your choice shall. Who knows weather your fiance works in total esp or even Mobil self me kon dey here dey waste saliva they talk plenty.

Enjoy your ovens abeg and spend 200days moving lagos just to pay rent. grin

sad grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by smatt1711: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2021
Any Car for sale here?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
smatt1711:
Any Car for sale here?
Personally, I won't buy a car previously used in Nigeria as taxi.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by smatt1711: 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ogbunigwe2018:

Personally, I won't buy a car previously used in Nigeria as taxi.
why , one can get a good car from someone that needs money urgently

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
smatt1711:
why , one can get a good car from someone that needs money urgently
The drivers here earn over 500k monthly, do u think they are broke?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
donfortune48:

Explain his question fess sir.

I no understand his question pls help me break it down.
Na you be chief of lazy driver association.
That your dashboard u posted for last month made me realize, I’m hardworking
In fact let me go and quote it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
donfortune48:
I know it's against the terms and agreement of this thread.
Make una permit me to post my own dashboard.
I'm actually a full-time driver.

Nice, mine isn't far off at all.

Drivers on rental right now grin
Sorry car owners right now. grin

Full time driver and kanuisagoat dt is part time doing 6 figures in a month.

[img]https://media1./images/5239ee45ef26237dda0c9b012340c180/tenor.gif?itemid=4933794[/img]

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
BAZ001:

I no understand his question pls help me break it down.
Na you be chief of lazy driver association.
That your dashboard ur posted for last month made me realize, I’m hardworking
In fact let me go and quote it.

Lolzz.

The time you posted that image was 3:35pm, while the time on the image was 4:16pm.

Explain how sir.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
donfortune48:

Lolzz.

The time you posted that image was 3:35pm, while the time on the image was 4:16pm.

Explain how sir.

Omg, I will have to shalaye again?
I wanted to show d guy a proof, that there is no bonus on my profile but didn’t see d screen shot so I took a new one after posting that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
smatt1711:
Any Car for sale here?

My 07 matrix dey for water dey come back.
You fit book am before it lands.

I no wan do uber with it again.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
donfortune48:

My matrix dey for water dey come back.
You fit book am before it lands.

I no wan do uber with it again.

Ofcos Ehailing is not for you.
How can a full time driver net be 70k, what a part time driver will net in two days.
My senior lazy driver I hail ooh grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
BAZ001:

Ofcos Ehailing is not for you.
How can a full time driver net be 70k, what a part time driver will net in two days.
My senior lazy driver I hail ooh grin

Lolzz.

What I've made within the last 2month eh, Uber can't give it to me in 6months bro.

Just that there's a small glitch at the moment.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
donfortune48:

Lolzz.

Explain how sir.

This platform ooo, too many Wike out here

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
donfortune48:

Lolzz.

What I've made within the last 2month eh, Uber can't give it to me in 6months bro.

Just that there's a small glitch at the moment.

Make una ( donfortune48, cheerfulgiver, kanuisagoat, pearl1910)
cut soap give me eehhh
Who else dey net 200k per week with ease ? Send me soap biko

Cos every weekend, I see my dashboard and my bank account una mmehnn

[img]https://media1./images/5f3cb6fb0a39736d3c3c0521e234a1c8/tenor.gif?itemid=7855913[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Gentlelife50:

grin grin
One of them was once bragging how he's going to buy Corolla in six months time, next he claim to have bought a Keke and last time he was driving a truck assuming it's true.
We challenged him to show his dashboard when he did it was around 70k yet he claim to deliver 35k, how come?

Does he not eat? Or or do other small expenses?
He flared up and started insulting people, if the job is really paying him why did he resign?
No be today we don dey see them. Forget matter, with time we will count scores.
You mean that one that said his girlfriend drove his car away at the airport on another thread after telling us here it's keke he bought ? grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
peeps4u:
Have you ever typed a post and just deleted it again while on the verge of clicking "submit"?

I just did.
Almost everyday. You will just say.. it's not worth it cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
donfortune48:

Check your Logic well bro.
If you request to go offline for a trip and rider declined and cancel with the option "driver requested for offline". The driver will still be online to take other trips. He won't equally be at the rider's destination.

Again, bolt didn't block the person for going offline for a trip, but for requesting to go offline for it.
Whether he succeeded going offline for that trip or not, he's breached Bolt's terms and conditions and can possibly get penalized.

I am glad you are trying to understand the logic. My point is Bolt will use evidence from the app to act. I don't think Bolt will block u because a rider intentionally, ignorantly, maliciously, or nonchalantly, chose that option when trying to cancel a ride, Until there is suspicion or reason to believe u actually took that ride offline. If that were d case, we would all have been blocked by now because I know many riders that are going to Ikorodu and satellite town go done vex for me when I tell them I can't go that way but then I click arrive, just in case they refuse to cancel I can cancel after 2mins grin

Many times bolt will send me a message some hours or days after I converted an offline trip because they suspect, but because there is no evidence, they just maintain.

Before they hammer a driver, they must have noticed that he went offline after trip was cancelled and came back online around where rider was going to, after rider has cancelled with that offline reason. Whether driver did the trip offline or not...that's what I think.

If am still online taking other trips I will not be blocked even if I requested for offline and rider reported correctly so, except driver used a text message to communicate with rider thereby leaving evidence.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
fergie0o1:

NDLEA NIGERIA

Just saw this
Uber driver, 2 traffickers arrested with cocaine at Lagos airport

(1) (2) (3) ... (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: africo13610(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.