Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729789 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mboi: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2021
Updating vehicle documents on uber profile, the insurance document is not picking the new one. It still retains the expired one despite uploading the current one. How can that be resolved? Help...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2021
donfortune48:

Shey you did not see that dashboard?

You'll make it within a month.
grin grin
One of them was once bragging how he's going to buy Corolla in six months time, next he claim to have bought a Keke and last time he was driving a truck assuming it's true.
We challenged him to show his dashboard when he did it was around 70k yet he claim to deliver 35k, how come?

Does he not eat? Or or do other small expenses?
He flared up and started insulting people, if the job is really paying him why did he resign?
No be today we don dey see them. Forget matter, with time we will count scores.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 10:32am On Jun 13, 2021
CsRockefeller:
Have a Solara which is below the approved year for e-hailing. The car is just at home doing nothing and I'm beginning to get fed up cause I'm broke and at the same time have a car that should bring me income just being idle.

Not exactly my car but was handed over to me to keep it in good condition, I've fixed lots of things with the small money I earn and yet the car is just seating there idle. Please who knows what I can do to convert this liability to an asset?
what Year is it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2021
donfortune48:

That dashboard comes with alot of Car repairs and damages grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2021
BAZ001:

I do early morning surge and late night surge
Once it’s 12 noon and the sun is out with small traffic, I don run go house till evening to night.
It gives me peace of mind and less stress.
Sun + traffic reduces life span

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:52am On Jun 13, 2021
Felicity001:

With Corolla you don't have a problem. Its because yiur car is different.
yeah yeah, Corolla on a tinted will not cause much brouhaha. Every corolla is said to be misconstrued as Uber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2021
emmancecute:
why you hide im name?
as him don pay na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2021
Mboi:
Updating vehicle documents on uber profile, the insurance document is not picking the new one. It still retains the expired one despite uploading the current one. How can that be resolved? Help...
facing samething but ino too worry cos I no kuku dey open d app again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by freemandela4(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2021
Please help i need a car for bolt in Abuja or Lego's, anyone please.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stan76: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
Good morning people, I'm a driver looking for car to drive on Uber/bolt. My number is 08166682431.
I live in Lagos main land, Agoo palace way to be precise.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
smatt1711:
can a single guy who drives his own car sustain a house rent of 550k per year with this business ? thanks

Yes you can.

Its not rocket science, one thing you should guard against is falling into the hands of lasma, police, CBD and one way guys. You should be contented on getting at least 40k every week since the car is yours and being a newbie.

Just don't pursue anything, just mind your business and be determined. The street isn't for the fastest but for the smartest.

I wish you goodluck

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stan76: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
eyinola:
facing samething but ino too worry cos I no kuku dey open d app again
Lol... Nawaa o. Can that be resolved in their office?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
chucsmoore:

That dashboard comes with alot of Car repairs and damages grin
pls tell them my Oga.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Have you ever typed a post and just deleted it again while on the verge of clicking "submit"?

I just did.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Everybody come oooh,
I just turned on my bolt app today and found out, there is no sunday bonus. Is it only me or it’s general?
Bolt should not tell me they are already tired of giving bonus

Kanuisagoat I know you have completed 80 trips this week how far is there sunday bonus ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Felicity001:

Oya sorry no vex my guy.... Shuuu! na so I take dey vex self.

Next time what I expected of you since you don't wanna go on the trip is to cancel b4 she comes out while you wait for another request. If she meets u up there simply tell her to request another ride because you'd just cancel.

No need dragging with all these daughters of jezzebel anymore... If you like teach them a hard lesson they'll still never learn.

I cancelled on one 2nights ago... A set destination to AE, I was at CMD road when I got the request and this lady was off Adeniyi Jones...@about 11:25pm, I gave it a tot and was even the one calling her her all tru and she said she was ready not knowing this girl was having doubt I may not come. As for me I'm a man of my word.

Got to pu she was not ready neither was she out for 15min paid time. I called again, "if I don't c u in 1min I'll cancel" maybe she tot I was joking and exactly 1min after i cancelled.

She called she was outside but asking me to drive to her... You know how difficult it is with women and descriptions... Very bad... They can c u but don't know which direction they want You to drive towards.

Finally bros the road was bad so I stopped right in front of her and she sat at the back seat.

Me: madam I've close pls req another ride unless you'll pay me 2k fro this trip.

She: so you know you can't go why then allownme to come out na this is unfair ooo.

Me in my mind "life is actually unfair.

She came down n I zoomed off.

But one mind says I'm foolish and then other order said its integrity. I told her 1min and that's it. So i do not regret it, but if I kept saying no problem no problem abd I still waited and then cancelled after rider showed up then I'm foolish because what is then point and how many times do I have to do this before my account gets blocked or I exhaust my fuel driving to PU and ending up calling?

My tolerance to dishonesty is so below par bro, this has been one of my strongest prime mover and it works in my favor almost every time, I’d repeat this same process to prove a point to any dishonest person that crosses my part (and whatever that springs out afterwards, I would never regret my action)

I already voiced my displeasure, other peeps sef don add voice and you already acknowledged your wrong too ( besides I can’t say no to a Pope na). Baba I don rest my case abeg, it’s all love over here

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
Felicity001:

Oya sorry no vex my guy.... Shuuu! na so I take dey vex self.

Next time what I expected of you since you don't wanna go on the trip is to cancel b4 she comes out while you wait for another request. If she meets u up there simply tell her to request another ride because you'd just cancel.

No need dragging with all these daughters of jezzebel anymore... If you like teach them a hard lesson they'll still never learn.

Got to pu she was not ready neither was she out for 15min paid time. I called again, "if I don't c u in 1min I'll cancel" maybe she tot I was joking and exactly 1min after i cancelled.

She: so you know you can't go why then allownme to come out na this is unfair ooo.

Me in my mind "life is actually unfair.

She came down n I zoomed off.

But one mind says I'm foolish and then other order said its integrity. I told her 1min and that's it. So i do not regret it, but if I kept saying no problem no problem abd I still waited and then cancelled after rider showed up then I'm foolish because what is then point and how many times do I have to do this before my account gets blocked or I exhaust my fuel driving to PU and ending up calling?

I believe the first mind told you the truth and the second mind just deceiving you and robbing your ego. grin

[img]https://media./images/678dcd97ea310e5c3e1de1e67baaff3a/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Believe it or not, i don't drive everyday my nigga. If I drive everyday, I'll clock 190 - 200k weekly.

But you have earnings registered everyday.
Deedee has demystified it, no worry, I now understand grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
pope191:

grin cheesy awon set Jeff Bezos, Tears ko, Gas ni... wey I take tell u say I no meet target. No gesture of offence, lot of stories fly here, from KanuIsAgoat not being a regular driver, but baba is always on a trip grin to Pearl1910 constantly being online to a point of getting me thinking if he drives and type and Baze gradually sliding back to e hailing grin so need u know nothing new under this sun... we don did it, look at rear-view and give thanks, hopefully I don't go back to the days of sleeping on chevyview alternative road, the white house opposite farm city, park view dodging securities and 1004. kind of miss d sight and sound of island night life, but may I not make such bond with poverty, can't tell about you if u find glory in it (so b it).

Need u must know I didn't check what u post dia, if i want to drag ur post, i will ask for ur daily trips detail, but i dont need dat shit. u may inspire other or just high on ur supply, but the bad outweighs whatever intent. I've never for once air my opinion since u have been posting figures, but last week was terrible on eko bridge, tho it was the riders they r going for, check the front page to know more, putting ur earning to d world, don't u think deh will start adding drivers to dia agenda. I honestly don't expect anyone with wholeness not to engage is 6 at a point in time like this. Don't bother

Lolzzz...see Epistle...u guys never cease to amaze. Wetin concern me with this ur post now Pope?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Chai police for Ikeja just chop my 5k like dis cry to chase today bonus just tire me. And I have done 3 trips bolt dey tell me 2 trips. I just dey one chicken Republic dey chill. Body just dey pepper me

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nickvanilla(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
frubben:
Chai police for Ikeja just chop my 5k like dis cry to chase today bonus just tire me. And I have done 3 trips bolt dey tell me 2 trips. I just dey one chicken Republic dey chill. Body just dey pepper me

What did you do wrong?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CsRockefeller(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
141samuel:
what Year is it

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nickvanilla(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6601200/uber-driver-2-traffickers-atbu

For those who deliver parcels, this is more reason to be extremely careful. Before you find yourself in unnecessary trouble.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
[b][/b]
BAZ001:
Everybody come oooh,
I just turned on my bolt app today and found out, there is no sunday bonus. Is it only me or it’s general?
Bolt should not tell me they are already tired of giving bonus

Kanuisagoat I know you have completed 80 trips this week how far is there sunday bonus ?

cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Bros I no sure say this campaign go round oo
IFEBARBIE:
[b][/b] cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Felicity001:

Guy don't dwfend what you don't have first hand experience or knowledge about. I've seen these things happen to 2 different drivers.

Rider requested a ride to Akute axes around 11:45pm from lekki and the driver wanted a set destination trip to ogba to close work so he offered to drop rider at grammar school... They'd an argument over the phone about that and the rider cancelled and the next day driver's account was ban permanently for requesting an off line trip.

The other one was something similar as well.

So what I do to avert such is I first report if there's a disagreement especially on bolt but Uber will carry out an investigation b4 using the sledge hammer.

And when u are giving clarification give a clear and complete picture of what happened.
You also where not there so u don't know the whole story for sure.

What I think happened is driver requested that the only way he can take rider to Akute is if they go offline. That's why rider canceled and used that as reason. And that's not the first time bolt has gotten that kind of complain.

Secondly, did driver blow empty to Ogba from Lekki because he didn't want to go to Akute?
Because if he did another trip on Bolt after that cancelled trip, that complain wouldn't have held up.
Like I said except u mysteriously go offline after the trip was cancelled and come online around where that rider was going then Bolt cant confirm that event happened. Even though that is possible, it will be unfortunate, if that's what happened.

Change ur notion about Bolt, they will not block u simply because one Rider complained u requested offline...things have changed. If na like that, they fo don block all of us by now. There would have been evidence like him going offline and coming online again around Berger or Akute axis. Or multiple complaints have been recorded on him. So ask him well and get back to us, we are still learning...thank you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Josephase:
Bros I no sure say this campaign go round oo
last Sunday, me sef no get bonus. Maybe it's a way to compensate. I just thank God say dem no allow dem block road yesterday cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Ogbunigwe2018:

I'm disappointed this advise is coming from you.

Who is this one again lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pearl1910:

Secondly, did driver blow empty to Ogba from Lekki because he didn't want to go to Akute?
Because if he did another trip on Bolt after that cancelled trip, that complain wouldn't have held up.
Like I said except u mysteriously go offline after the trip was cancelled and come online around where that rider was going then Bolt cant confirm that event happened. Even though that is possible, it will be unfortunate, if that's what happened.

Check your Logic well bro.
If you request to go offline for a trip and rider declined and cancel with the option "driver requested for offline". The driver will still be online to take other trips. He won't equally be at the rider's destination.

Again, bolt didn't block the person for going offline for a trip, but for requesting to go offline for it.
Whether he succeeded going offline for that trip or not, he's breached Bolt's terms and conditions and can possibly get penalized.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2021

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
donfortune48:

If you eventually make heaven with this your sarcasm, then heaven is very sure for felicity.
Lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3697) (3698) (3699) (3700) (3701) (3702) (3703) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Kaymaxi2222(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.