Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729382 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
BAZ001:

Bros them no give me bonus again this week , no moral. I’m going to try Uber and inDriver.
I don’t know what I did maybe it’s dt online tactics or na enemies.

I just dey sleep dey wake dey find waitin go push me

It is definitely not the online thing. I've been using that thing since God knows when and there's no week since I started driving that I don't get bonus
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
donfortune48:

No need to stress himself.
It won't pass inspection.

They won't even allow him to pay.
Because of that little scratch, na wa for bolt o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
emmancecute:
na for night tinted cars drivers dey hear am. My car was tinted but I removed it 3 days ago as riders are beginning to ask questions reason being that I drive majorly at night and considering the current security inadequacies of the country. Policemen as never disturbed me on it though.

Why you comot am na?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
They mailed me.
samobaba4u:

Bro, did they sent mail to you or you just tried to login and discovered it is open?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
SokizzRaven:

My tolerance to dishonesty is so below par bro, this has been one of my strongest prime mover and it works in my favor almost every time, I’d repeat this same process to prove a point to any dishonest person that crosses my part (and whatever that springs out afterwards, I would never regret my action)

I already voiced my displeasure, other peeps sef don add voice and you already acknowledged your wrong too ( besides I can’t say no to a Pope na). Baba I don rest my case abeg, it’s all love over here

You can't go a day without loving felicity001 na I go suffocate na. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
BAZ001:

I believe the first mind told you the truth and the second mind just deceiving you and robbing your ego. grin

[img]https://media./images/678dcd97ea310e5c3e1de1e67baaff3a/tenor.gif[/img]

You this boy i go bit you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

Okay okay...let's delete all these so it's not used against drivers. Cos obviously it can be used maliciously to get a driver blocked
I hope you can say the same for dashboard posts

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2021
donfortune48:

Check your Logic well bro.
If you request to go offline for a trip and rider declined and cancel with the option "driver requested for offline". The driver will still be online to take other trips. He won't equally be at the rider's destination.

Again, bolt didn't block the person for going offline for a trip, but for requesting to go offline for it.
Whether he succeeded going offline for that trip or not, he's breached Bolt's terms and conditions and can possibly get penalized.

Leave pearls make him dey build him confident on Uber n Bolt... I was once like him with until they show me pepper... So now I don't carry any of them to a high esteem

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
shollywendy1:

If you eventually make heaven with this your sarcasm, then heaven is very sure for felicity.
Lol

Haha.

I swear me and that guy na roomie for gold street
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
peeps4u:

Chai, so you people don't write Felicity off making heaven?

Na bad belle dem be

grin

yeye boysgrin

Me wey pleven pope419 sorry Pope 191 dey take lessons from?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

U drove from CMD road to Adeniyi Jones to pick up a rider Na wa ooo

Azin enh... D tin self surprise me.

It was at night already sha...past 11pm.

And to tell you how I come mumu reach, after all those distance I still didn't pick up the olosho... My spirit didn't allow me shall so i didn't regret it.

I mumu shall.grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gonkin(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
I need a corolla 2004—2007
Nigerian used

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
BAZ001:

What are you trying to say ?
As I see CheerfulGiver dashboard my liver cut.
See real time screenshort before feli and dru come chook mouth

I no dey drive without bonus

Guy you no get data to update your app... This your app looks old maybe thats why you didn't receive the bonus.

Abi na fake profile self?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
donfortune48:

Lolzz.

The time you posted that image was 3:35pm, while the time on the image was 4:16pm.

Explain how sir.

So na now I self no say dat guy na scam?

Yahoo uber drivergrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Felicity001:

Why you comot am na?

e too black for night, plus i don't want riders getting suspicious of me. We are in trying times in the country.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
BAZ001:

Omg, I will have to shalaye again?
I wanted to show d guy a proof, that there is no bonus on my profile but didn’t see d screen shot so I took a new one after posting that.

Ko ye me jor o

Abet shalaye again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
pope191:

This platform ooo, too many Wike out here

But on a serious note... Wtf is up with this guy and his hair style na.... I'm f**king loving it men...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ojeylove: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ojeylove:
Car available for use on e-hailing platform

Uber/bolt

Note:
Car will be on rental basis

Call 08073175928

This deal is available,,, Toyota Avensis
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judenzuruike: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pls has anyone received his or her weekly payout?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

He said he has integrity grin

How do you know a man that has integrity?

I called do inform her I'll be cancelling if I didn't see her in 1 minute... I truly didnt see her but after about 2min+ so i cancelled at exactly 1m:30s. 30seconds later ahe opened my door and sat at the back seat.

Negotiation for an offline atbthe dead hr didn't go down well so I moved on without her.

That's a true defination of integrity bro.

I'm a man of my words. Simple!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

Okay okay...let's delete all these so it's not used against drivers. Cos obviously it can be used maliciously to get a driver blocked
I never delete tread before so where is that option?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Nothing beats using a new, neat car. When I took my car for inspection today, the guy didn't even check anything apart from my docs. Na so I pass.
deedee44:

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Check up where your name shows on top of NAIRALAND FORUM
Sakamanjeh99:

I dnt get ó.... How do I check mention
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
kanuisagoat:

It is definitely not the online thing. I've been using that thing since God knows when and there's no week since I started driving that I don't get bonus

I had to complain again and support told me to keep driving and improve my activities on the app.
My activity is 100% e be like say dem no like lazy drivers.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
ndubuisi2021:
For folks that like doing deliveries because it's stress free and you tend to make more money, gotta watch your back and be very picky and careful about it.

This dude may have accepted a request only for him to be asked to deliver air freshener to someone inside the airport from the Island, little did he know the consignment was cocaine.

Big lesson to everyone. Any delivery that has to do with the airport or to a motor park has to be a no no.

Don't forget those cakes, ice cream or food giving to you for delivery, there may be more in those packages that you may not be aware of.

Maybe when you are picking up an item for delivery is when an agent that has been on surveillance may be watching. Once you are nabbed as a trafficker over something you have no idea of, na OYO be your case oo, even Uber or Bolt will deny you.

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/06/13/uber-driver-two-traffickers-arrested-with-cocaine-at-lagos-airport/
This issue of arresting drug dealers alongside Uber/Bolt drivers is getting more serious...I saw this on Facebook some days ago too

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
kanuisagoat:

This is what I don't understand. You saw the destination before you picked. When you knew you wouldn't take it, why not allow it ring out?

Even if you were chasing bonus and had to pick, all you had to do was slide on arrive and wait it out. If the rider calls, you ignore. Why waste his airtime on a trip you know you're not going?

If you had not picked his call and he reported it as offline, all you had to do was show bolt evidence of his missed calls on your phone and ask them to have him provide evidence you discussed with him.

Even if they blocked you, by now it would have been unblocked.

I know some riders are just plain evil but we can also do our best not to fall in their trap.

I'm finding it difficult to blame bolt here to be honest. Everything you're now telling them to defend yourself is what someone who actually requested an offline trip will say.

How will they know who is lying and who is not.

From the testimonies of 3or 4 people now, it's obvious Bolt does not require any evidence from Rider or Driver. All that's counts is just a complain from the Rider, whether claim is true or false. Bolt will pull d hammer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
deedee44:

I hope you can say the same for dashboard posts

Lolz...u already know my stands in that regard wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
Felicity001:

Guy you no get data to update your app... This your app looks old maybe thats why you didn't receive the bonus.

Abi na fake profile self?

I don update to latest version yet no bonus, I dey suspect you and Dru23 self.

Dis week wey I wan net 200k, dey want me to go and be doing fast finger with Pope and chucsmoore.

[img]https://media1./images/c917e2b10a3b2120e088e80191c58c3d/tenor.gif?itemid=17509850[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
Judenzuruike:
Pls has anyone received his or her weekly payout?

Today is public holiday...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
samobaba4u:

I never delete tread before so where is that option?

Click modify... erase all the letters and click submit

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
deedee44:

You need to see the car they rejected the day I did my inspection.

2010 corolla. Very clean in and out.
But because of some little dents on the front bumper, that looked like an oil paint dropped there, they refused to inspect it.

But then what rejects the inspection is the app they use, not the individual that's doing the inspection. So when they see a car that will be rejected by the app, they already know.

My car is black, and I have black spray in my car that usually apply when someone scratches me.
When they took pictures of my car and uploaded, the app rejected one picture because of a small dent on the front bumper. The lady told me to go look for a painter to spray small paint there, but I told her that I have spray paint in my car. I brought it and sprayed it on the place. She took the picture again, uploaded it and it got accepted.

The 2010 corolla guy couldn't do that cos his car is not painted black.
It's easier for black cars to pass inspection now than any other colour sha.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
BAZ001:

I had to complain again and support told me to keep driving and improve my activities on the app.
My activity is 100% e be like say dem no like lazy drivers.
It's been long I used bolt but every monday and Saturday i think, they send me 'you've got a bonus' message

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird, Welz(m), Gr8mind07(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.