Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729999 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Otunbalai(m): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2021
Hello guys....please I was block due to the inspection report. Now I have done the re inspection and the report has been sent to my email. How do I go about it to have my account re opened ...
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olalekan90(m): 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Good day bosses. Can this car with the dent on the bumper pass bolt inspection because I heard they are now strict

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
For folks that like doing deliveries because it's stress free and you tend to make more money, gotta watch your back and be very picky and careful about it.

This dude may have accepted a request only for him to be asked to deliver air freshener to someone inside the airport from the Island, little did he know the consignment was cocaine.

Big lesson to everyone. Any delivery that has to do with the airport or to a motor park has to be a no no.

Don't forget those cakes, ice cream or food giving to you for delivery, there may be more in those packages that you may not be aware of.

Maybe when you are picking up an item for delivery is when an agent that has been on surveillance may be watching. Once you are nabbed as a trafficker over something you have no idea of, na OYO be your case oo, even Uber or Bolt will deny you.

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/06/13/uber-driver-two-traffickers-arrested-with-cocaine-at-lagos-airport/

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
olalekan90:
Good day bosses. Can this car with the dent on the bumper pass bolt inspection because I heard they are now strict

Take it to an inspection center, they will tell u before u pay if it will pass or not. No fear
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Otunbalai:
Hello guys....please I was block due to the inspection report. Now I have done the re inspection and the report has been sent to my email. How do I go about it to have my account re opened ...
Thanks

"Add new car" and upload the new inspection report for the car. Either on the App or driver portal online

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Kanoski:

U for tell me na.
I sold it 4 days ago for 165k..

Iphone n value sha

I for tell u as if i knew?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
GeneralZodd:

Still on 4.98

U are CHEERFULLY showing us ur earnings not rating

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SokizzRaven(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
donfortune48:

Sure.

My point here is to clear pearl1910 that you don't need do an offline before bolt will block you. That you requested for an offline alone is enough reason to block someone.

If they had investigated, they would confirm that I didn't even embark on the ride. Both online and offline. But they still blocked me.

I think what he meant was, if you had taken another trip online immediately after that incident then, it won’t look as fishy hence you might not be penalized

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Excel70: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hello brethren, how much can I make monthly as a car owner working full time or part time on e-hailing excluding expenses? I want the real truth on ground.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
Men to stand up for bed Na die. Chai all my body don fail me. Guys wey dey work Monday to Friday,how who Na dey do am?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
Excel70:
Hello brethren, how much can I make monthly as a car owner working full time or part time on e-hailing excluding expenses? I want the real truth on ground.
hahahahahahahaha. See commandment.he say him want full time truth . Hahahahahahah Chai people dey abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
frubben:
Men to stand up for bed Na die. Chai all my body don fail me. Guys wey dey work Monday to Friday,how who Na dey do am?

Na because you no get wetin dey push you. If you get, na that thing go still push you from the bed.

Say you have a 9 months pregnant wife and you're on rentals. You have to save money to pay your partner and at the same time save enough for the delivery. Nobody go tell you before you jump up from the bed every morning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

And when u are giving clarification give a clear and complete picture of what happened.
You also where not there so u don't know the whole story for sure.

What I think happened is driver requested that the only way he can take rider to Akute is if they go offline. That's why rider canceled and used that as reason. And that's not the first time bolt has gotten that kind of complain.

Secondly, did driver blow empty to Ogba from Lekki because he didn't want to go to Akute?
Because if he did another trip on Bolt after that cancelled trip, that complain wouldn't have held up.
Like I said except u mysteriously go offline after the trip was cancelled and come online around where that rider was going then Bolt cant confirm that event happened. Even though that is possible, it will be unfortunate, if that's what happened.

Change ur notion about Bolt, they will not block u simply because one Rider complained u requested offline...things have changed. If na like that, they fo don block all of us by now. There would have been evidence like him going offline and coming online again around Berger or Akute axis. Or multiple complaints have been recorded on him. So ask him well and get back to us, we are still learning...thank you.

For your information Sir, Bolt blocked me indefinitely since April and when I enquired I was told rider reported I requested offline.
And the trip was a guy that requested to ikorodu around 7am from surulere and I told him I wasn't going to that axis. The next thing he repeated, "you are not going" x3 and cancelled immediately. The following day I completed a trip and my App went off. Tried to put it on but blocked message popped up. If I had known I would have cooked a lie and quickly reported the request. But I never gain the experience. This is me that hate offline like mad. All my time on uberbolt I never for once negotiate for it. But was blocked for offline trip. All efforts to convince Uche/Bolt proved abortive. But it's like they don't blocked permanently for offline request again cos I've seen so many blocked for just a week or two.
So my brother, so many things are wrong with Bolt App/management.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Na because you no get wetin dey push you. If you get, na that thing go still push you from the bed.

Say you have a 9 months pregnant wife and you're on rentals. You have to save money to pay your partner and at the same time save enough for the delivery. Nobody go tell you before you jump up from the bed every morning.
haaa bros push me go remove 10 years from my age. Na make me the Waka small small o, I can't die . I push bonus yesterday enter house 12:30. Even on Saturday same thing , Friday nko? 12 am Na I take enter house . I b wan rush do this public holiday hustle make I rest tomorrow Na my body dey shadow me so.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Bros them no give me bonus again this week , no moral. I’m going to try Uber and inDriver.
I don’t know what I did maybe it’s dt online tactics or na enemies.

I just dey sleep dey wake dey find waitin go push me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hello,

I have an offer for the house

A Honda Civic 2006 model available for Hire Purchase. Shipped into Lagos from the US last month.

Details

Clean in and out

Sound engine.

Accident free. Clean history plus video evidence from the US

Hybrid version. However the hybrid system has been disconnected so it's running smoothly on Petrol only.

Everything working fine. Complete papers.

Owner wants an initial deposit of N1,000,000

Balance to be paid in 10 months or less ( subject to negotiation ).

Total repayment will be below 2M. Flexible weekly payment.

Owner will provide comprehensive insurance etc..

WhatsApp for more details: 09131586136

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
davit:
I've replied to you. Check your mention.

I dnt get ó.... How do I check mention
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
samobaba4u:

For your information Sir, Bolt blocked me indefinitely since April and when I enquired I was told rider reported I requested offline.
And the trip was a guy that requested to ikorodu around 7am from surulere and I told him I wasn't going to that axis. The next thing he repeated, "you are not going" x3 and cancelled immediately. The following day I completed a trip and my App went off. Tried to put it on but blocked message popped up. If I had known I would have cooked a lie and quickly reported the request. But I never gain the experience. This is me that hate offline like mad. All my time on uberbolt I never for once negotiate for it. But was blocked for offline trip. All efforts to convince Uche/Bolt proved abortive. But it's like they don't blocked permanently for offline request again cos I've seen so many blocked for just a week or two.

ThankS for coming out...I find that rather strange though...that bolt will block a driver for just one complain from a rider that.... That's bad

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

I am glad you are trying to understand the logic. My point is Bolt will use evidence from the app to act. I don't think Bolt will block u because a rider intentionally, ignorantly, maliciously, or nonchalantly, chose that option when trying to cancel a ride, Until there is suspicion or reason to believe u actually took that ride offline. If that were d case, we would all have been blocked by now because I know many riders that are going to Ikorodu and satellite town go done vex for me when I tell them I can't go that way but then I click arrive, just in case they refuse to cancel I can cancel after 2mins grin

Many times bolt will send me a message some hours or days after I converted an offline trip because they suspect, but because there is no evidence, they just maintain.

Before they hammer a driver, they must have noticed that he went offline after trip was cancelled and came back online around where rider was going to, after rider has cancelled with that offline reason. Whether driver did the trip offline or not...that's what I think.

If am still online taking other trips I will not be blocked even if I requested for offline and rider reported correctly so, except driver used a text message to communicate with rider thereby leaving evidence.

Sir, your assumption is wrong. Check this case.
A rider requested and the driver negotiated offline but rider declined that he prefer online. The driver refused then rider quickly cancelled and reported the driver requested offline. The driver got another request to another location and continue his work. Hours later, he decided to rest and when he wanted to start working again he received 5days blocked signal for requesting offline trips. How can you justify Bolt action on this?
When I saw his penalty (5days) I quickly mail Bolt to review my account considering I've never been warned before and they still refused to open my account.
See Bro, in this uberbolt hustle, shit happens

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
GeneralZodd:

200k per week is massive earning but are you ready to pay the price.

For the you to net that amount everyweek, these are the things you will do.

1. Minimum of 15 hours of driving everyday: start work by 4am close 11pm

2. Sleep inside car to continue the next day.

3. Get a Jerry can and bucket for bathing on the road very early in the morning, your toothpaste and toothbrush, soap, roll on, cream and bag of clothes should always be in booth

4. Set aside some money for repairs cos your car will work round the clock.

5. Be ready to accept and do all trips, anywhere belle face, be it Apapa, Ikorodu, Sango ota, mowe O! Sha be ready to do it all

6. Don't reject card trips, the more card trips you do, the more cash trip request you get on bolt

7. Store pain killers in your car cos you re gonna have headache, migraine, joint pain, swollen legs. You will face traffic upon traffic.

8. Rating: render good service to riders, the better your rating the more trip request you get compared to low rating drivers.

9. Chase all bonuses, weekend and weekdays bonus, it will boost your weekly earning.

10. Target surging areas, surge multiply fares

11. Island people get more money to spend on taxi than mainland people. Their spending power pass mainland people. I can't remember how many times I ve been booked on Bolt for the whole day. I make as much as 15k-25k on this kind trip. If you can always find yourself around island you will make more.

12. Forget soap, grin. It's just a hype. Pray each day you step out for mercy, favour, grace and protection.

WHAT!!!

If person do these straight for three months,i'm 100% sure,ten years go don comot for the person life.

Making 50k,and using 40k out of it to take care of ill health.. Hmmm!

Your signature says it all though:

Its either you make money,or you die trying.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
donfortune48:

I was blocked for 4days for requesting an offline 2weeks ago.

I got a request in Opebi to Ikorodu. I was already on the same street when the request came in. Rider called and I told him I can't go to Ikorodu online and he asks me how we're going to do it. Then I told him 5k for offline but he exclaimed that it's much. I told him to book someone else.

I didn't cancel he didn't cancel either.
I got a request on indriver to Borno Way yaba, preceded without cancelling the bolt ride.
I was around Maryland when he canceled.

Two days later, I wanted to go online but got a pop-up that my account is blocked for requesting an offline for a trip with two different days to unblock me.

And I was unblocked 2days later. (which is 4days from the incident at opebi).

So check it out bro.

Good example. Despite the fact that you didn't go towards ikorodu, you still get blocked. Though you requested for offline. Me I never did and was blocked indefinitely no warning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cheddaz:
I think the rider app also has options before they cancel. He obviously reported you
Of course yes. It's one of the numerous options but the wicked one will choose it to wicked the driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

E shock me shocked That's all I can say
But will I be right to say u do this regularly and it's possible Bolt has gotten multiple complaints of u asking for offline?
My brother, with my own experience, it's not necessary you request offline trip before you are blocked by this useless people.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
pope191:

One of the reason I left Bolt, too much stress and bad customer care.
Driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

Take it to an inspection center, they will tell u before u pay if it will pass or not. No fear

No need to stress himself.
It won't pass inspection.

They won't even allow him to pay.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
davit:
So guys after 3 months of being blocked by bolt for requesting offline, they decided to unblock me this morning. I don't even know whether to celebrate it or just keep being loyal to my Indriver. I work on part time basis anyways. So, not bad combining both again. Uber too loading... grin

I also noticed that my car that I used then which has been sold now is still active on the app even when the inspection expired in May. I hope it is not a trap again. So Na to go add the new vehicle once I do the inspection. Nice to be back on the platform.

Bro, did they sent mail to you or you just tried to login and discovered it is open?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

ThankS for coming out ...I find that rather strange though...that bolt will block a driver for just one complain from a rider that u requested offline. That's bad
grin
Thank God sey ano dey HP, afor don here am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
olalekan90:
Dis car body will pass 90%, jst buy paint spray can as plan B to touch those scratches.

My first car I took for inspection around fadeyi d Uber guy jst complained that car was dirty so I hv to use rag &water bt bolt inspection guy jst beside Uber inspection bounce my car said I should go & fix my bumper, I jst peaceful left for another inspection center na d inspection lady na even offer me spray paint for a fee.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2021
samobaba4u:

Sir, your assumption is wrong. Check this case.
A rider requested and the driver negotiated offline but rider declined that he prefer online. The driver refused then rider quickly cancelled and reported the driver requested offline. The driver got another request to another location and continue his work. Hours later, he decided to rest and when he wanted to start working again he received 5days blocked signal for requesting offline trips. How can you justify Bolt action on this?
When I saw his penalty (5days) I quickly mail Bolt to review my account considering I've never been warned before and they still refused to open my account.
See Bro, in this uberbolt hustle, shit happens

Okay okay...let's delete all these so it's not used against drivers. Cos obviously it can be used maliciously to get a driver blocked

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Neither does it change the fact that you're a thumb sucking fucktard_

How you pulled up on the thread.

Was going to pm you but I thought "you sef come out with your full chest", so I did.
Btw na me like all those your posts

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2021
samobaba4u:

This is what I don't understand. You saw the destination before you picked. When you knew you wouldn't take it, why not allow it ring out?

Even if you were chasing bonus and had to pick, all you had to do was slide on arrive and wait it out. If the rider calls, you ignore. Why waste his airtime on a trip you know you're not going?

If you had not picked his call and he reported it as offline, all you had to do was show bolt evidence of his missed calls on your phone and ask them to have him provide evidence you discussed with him.

Even if they blocked you, by now it would have been unblocked.

I know some riders are just plain evil but we can also do our best not to fall in their trap.

I'm finding it difficult to blame bolt here to be honest. Everything you're now telling them to defend yourself is what someone who actually requested an offline trip will say.

How will they know who is lying and who is not.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
frubben:
haaa bros push me go remove 10 years from my age. Na make me the Waka small small o, I can't die . I push bonus yesterday enter house 12:30. Even on Saturday same thing , Friday nko? 12 am Na I take enter house . I b wan rush do this public holiday hustle make I rest tomorrow Na my body dey shadow me so.

Okay, I understand you.

I was thinking you're one of those lazy drivers grin

It's okay to have a day of rest. I also did not work today

(1) (2) (3) ... (3701) (3702) (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.