Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4729565 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
donfortune48:

You need to see the car they rejected the day I did my inspection.

2010 corolla. Very clean in and out.
But because of some little dents on the front bumper, that looked like an oil paint dropped there, they refused to inspect it.

But then what rejects the inspection is the app they use, not the individual that's doing the inspection. So when they see a car that will be rejected by the app, they already know.

My car is black, and I have black spray in my car that usually apply when someone scratches me.
When they took pictures of my car and uploaded, the app rejected one picture because of a small dent on the front bumper. The lady told me to go look for a painter to spray small paint there, but I told her that I have spray paint in my car. I brought it and sprayed it on the place. She took the picture again, uploaded it and it got accepted.

The 2010 corolla guy couldn't do that cos his car is not painted black.
It's easier for black cars to pass inspection now than any other colour sha.

That means we will be painting every 6 months because I don't know how you'll drive for 6 months om ehailing without scratches.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

From the testimonies of 3or 4 people now, it's obvious Bolt does not require any evidence from Rider or Driver. All that's counts is just a complain from the Rider, whether claim is true or false. Bolt will pull d hammer.

I really don't know about that but the day a rider reported that I hit her, I was contacted by bolt and asked to explain why.

But if its true that they don't verify offline requests, then drivers should stop putting themselves in a position where a rider can lie about an offline request.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I really don't know about that but the day a rider reported that I hit her, I was contacted by bolt and asked to explain why.

But if its true that they don't verify offline requests, then drivers should stop putting themselves in a position where a rider can lie about an offline request.

Hey grin
Interesting

[img]https://media1./images/df3cb1d7b930086507c4d5c6cf7424c0/tenor.gif?itemid=17748631[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

Okay okay...let's delete all these so it's not used against drivers. Cos obviously it can be used maliciously to get a driver blocked

Infact eeh alot should be expecting driver ban soonest. Riders wey de find ways to get even at drivers won’t think twice. Make uhna egungun b careful o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Okay, I understand you.

I was thinking you're one of those lazy drivers grin

It's okay to have a day of rest. I also did not work today

Am very sure u were also checking if tomato full every where so u can kiss ur wife, telling her u r outside taking fresh air but last las na 12:30am u go return grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
BAZ001:

I had to complain again and support told me to keep driving and improve my activities on the app.
My activity is 100% e be like say dem no like lazy drivers.
y you dey disturb Bolt for bonus now shuuuuu grin bolt don fess tell u say you no strong to chase bonus you still dey disturb dem

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Felicity001:

But on a serious note... Wtf is up with this guy and his hair style na.... I'm f**king loving it men...

The hairstyle tire me, I feel he's older than all dis

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2021
Duke111:

Am very sure u were also checking if tomato full every where so u can kiss ur wife, telling her u r outside taking fresh air but last las na 12:30am u go return grin

grin grin

You know as e dey be. Tomato dey motivate die. Especially those very red ones. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
frubben:
y you dey disturb Bolt for bonus now shuuuuu grin bolt don fess tell u say you no strong to chase bonus you still dey disturb dem

Why me ?
I don’t drive every week and the weeks I want to drive either pedpa go strike or dem go hoard bonus.

E be like say Goat Kanu temper strong pass bitter temper man. Did he actually hit d rider?
Hmmm wonders shall never end on this thread

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by judymoz(m): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Good evening co pilot's, my name is Segun and i need a car to work with on rental bases.

Please if you do have or know anyone that wants to drop his/her own, kindly link me up.

I reside in Obawole Ogba Lagos, and i have an active bolt account and a secured parking space.

Here is my Whatsapp num - 07039544844

Thank you and God bless...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2021
BAZ001:

Why me ?
I don’t drive every week and the weeks I want to drive either pedpa go strike or dem go hoard bonus.

E be like say Goat Kanu temper strong pass bitter temper man. Did he actually hit d rider?

You actually think I'll throw away my job and career because of one nonentity? Of course, I didn't hit her. We had some issues and she swore to deal with me.

Her way of doing that was lying to bolt that I hit her but I was able to present a convincing case to bolt and my account was not blocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeankahP: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ojeylove:

This deal is available,,, Toyota Avensis

Good evening. All efforts to reach you on phone severally has proved abortive. I've sent you messages via whatsapp. Please do check and respond so we can discuss terms.

...Many thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ogbunigwe2018:

The drivers here earn over 500k monthly, do u think they are broke?

LOOOOOOL, may God forgive you for this post.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...u already know my stands in that regard wink
Lolll... No p. We mueve cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
BAZ001:

I had to complain again and support told me to keep driving and improve my activities on the app.
My activity is 100% e be like say dem no like lazy drivers.
Why the customer care rep they use ‘Dear’ for you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2021
donfortune48:

You need to see the car they rejected the day I did my inspection.

2010 corolla. Very clean in and out.
But because of some little dents on the front bumper, that looked like an oil paint dropped there, they refused to inspect it.

But then what rejects the inspection is the app they use, not the individual that's doing the inspection. So when they see a car that will be rejected by the app, they already know.

My car is black, and I have black spray in my car that usually apply when someone scratches me.
When they took pictures of my car and uploaded, the app rejected one picture because of a small dent on the front bumper. The lady told me to go look for a painter to spray small paint there, but I told her that I have spray paint in my car. I brought it and sprayed it on the place. She took the picture again, uploaded it and it got accepted.

The 2010 corolla guy couldn't do that cos his car is not painted black.
It's easier for black cars to pass inspection now than any other colour sha.
No need to waste my time then cuz my front bumper has broken underneath.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
kanuisagoat:

You actually think I'll throw away my job and career because of one nonentity? Of course, I didn't hit her. We had some issues and she swore to deal with me.

Her way of doing that was lying to bolt that I hit her but I was able to present a convincing case to bolt and my account was not blocked.

May God deliver us from riders that will lie dt u requested for offline or hit them while u going about your hustle. This is another eye opener , while watching out for lastma and lga boys , you will be on d look of demons too

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
davit:
Nothing beats using a new, neat car. When I took my car for inspection today, the guy didn't even check anything apart from my docs. Na so I pass.

Brand new?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
pope191:

Brand new?

He said new.
And you went and put Brand..

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by centuryman(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2021
@bolded...

If driver slides arrive, can the rider still not cancel? Is the driver the only one who can cancel once he's arrived?

kanuisagoat:

This is what I don't understand. You saw the destination before you picked. When you knew you wouldn't take it, why not allow it ring out?

Even if you were chasing bonus and had to pick, all you had to do was slide on arrive and wait it out. If the rider calls, you ignore. Why waste his airtime on a trip you know you're not going?

If you had not picked his call and he reported it as offline, all you had to do was show bolt evidence of his missed calls on your phone and ask them to have him provide evidence you discussed with him.

Even if they blocked you, by now it would have been unblocked.

I know some riders are just plain evil but we can also do our best not to fall in their trap.

I'm finding it difficult to blame bolt here to be honest. Everything you're now telling them to defend yourself is what someone who actually requested an offline trip will say.

How will they know who is lying and who is not.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by edetsimon: 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
Abeg my people I have a brother abroad, my immediate junior brother, last month he sent Korokpe (DAIHATZU 2005 AND Sienna 2009 model all going for HP. My location is Gbokije after Ajah. I have my own Korokpe I'm using. Please he need someone to drive this car for HP. If you are Interested chat me on Whatsapp 09036883180 I will send you the pictures,Lagos only.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:43am On Jun 15, 2021
Lol. Na tokunbo o. But e grade well sha.
pope191:

Brand new?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:54am On Jun 15, 2021
BAZ001:

Why me ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:57am On Jun 15, 2021
edetsimon:
Abeg my people I have a brother abroad, my immediate junior brother, last month he sent Korokpe (DAIHATZU 2005 AND Sienna 2009 model all going for HP. My location is Gbokije after Ajah. I have my own Korokpe I'm using. Please he need someone to drive this car for HP. If you are Interested chat me on Whatsapp 09036883180 I will send you the pictures,Lagos only.

To avoid stories that touch..plz kindly sell them ......

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 1:01am On Jun 15, 2021
Black bishop mbok make I come do free inspection on why car day vibrate on speed?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:06am On Jun 15, 2021
davit:
Lol. Na tokunbo o. But e grade well sha.

Congratulations boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:06am On Jun 15, 2021
donfortune48:

He said new.

grin maybe he forgot

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:09am On Jun 15, 2021
Slickleo:

I think dis guy go take over from Felicity as onye isi hoodlum drivers grin
Imagine u tell licensing officer to put nil and Dy obey, am shocked

Me self shock ooohgrin

The guy don over take me I swear

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:12am On Jun 15, 2021
Slickleo:
U completed 16 trips today, abeg hw many rap of fufu you Dy chop?

If road is free one can do as many as much trips if you start very early.

Yesterday I did 16tripz plus 1 offline and about 2hrs break in surulere with big bowl of fufu and white soap and 1 bottle of Goldberg.

I closed past 8pm.

So its possible.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2021
kanuisagoat:

grin grin

You know as e dey be. Tomato dey motivate die. Especially those very red ones. grin

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 8:35am On Jun 15, 2021
grin
donfortune48:

He said new.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3703) (3704) (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Babynerd, dav1002(m), pope191 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.