Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4732070 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3711) (3712) (3713) (3714) (3715) (3716) (3717) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
BAZ001:

Yes now it’s part time else he will be doing 600 trips every month.
Part time - 300 trips in 30 days
Full time- 600 trips in 30days

[img]https://media1./images/f6aa5871607b1c8f9f05b99b53dab74c/tenor.gif?itemid=18210872[/img]

grin

Full time should be about 400

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
See motivation, you dey ginger lazy driver like me... More success bro
kanuisagoat:

I had a target coming into ehaling that I planned to achieve in one year. God so good, the target has been met already and even surpassed. I also hope to have 3-4 vehicles on ehailing by that December.

If that happens, what else do I want? It's to stay somewhere on one nice sofa sipping tea while collecting and counting my weekly remittances from drivers cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
kanuisagoat:

This is funny. No be only resign grin

When I deduct all expenses, Bolt gives me roughly half of what I get from my monthly salary . If it were you, will you resign?

The day I resign and get another job I'll bare it all but for now, people should keep wondering how someone with a job has so much time for ehailing. grin

A job that pays this good and gives u freedom to do ehailing full time again. Baba never u resign from that job. From my calculation they are paying u nothing less than 400k, u don't go to work, and u r not working from home either. Abeg show me way na...no worry I go contact u

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
kanuisagoat:

grin

Full time should be about 400

Wait Bros ,
Do you work everyday of the week no off days ?
It was said here that you must take 1 day off for you and your car to recoup. How many times do you break down in a month ?
I looked at all my months of driving the highest I did in a month is 174 trips. Still wondering how I did it ( meaning I met 174 persons in Lagos in a month.) but you 300 trips every month.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lols...I no tackle am o. Same goes to anybody wey say him dey drink and him dey drive. Quantity is not d question, when driving, u have to abstain.
Why do clubs and bars have car parks? Government is aware but they're not doing anything because when they say don't drink and drive they actually mean don't get drunk and drive grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Paparaxo:

I had similar experience weeks ago. Got to PU and the lady who ordered ride said I'll be conveying her,her husband, two kids and two sister in laws. I didn't even let her land before i told her NO way I'm conveying you all. Told her I can only carry 4 passengers and it's obviously indicated when you requested for the ride. Naso one of the in law flair up o saying even if that's bolt policy, rules are meant to be broken and boasted about how drivers had always conveyed them prior without problem.. I no even waste time to school her on how Bolt didn't buy me the car, neither are they involved in any maintenance whatsover. Told them the reason I even drive down to their PU in the first place was because the woman sounded nice over the phone, else I would have cancelled the request and turn back due to the terrible road, and they still want to cramp themselves in the car. Las las the husband said he understood my concerns and we left the in laws behind..

but then I begin to wonder wetin some car owners go dey face in terms of maintenance with inconsiderate drivers

If you dey on rentals dey serve one lord lugard, anything dem put for ya front you go carry cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lol...Am sure he has resigned that work...he has tasted and he can testify.

Wait do u mean he tasted the compressor? cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
Pearl1910:

Wallai...
I have many reasons to defend Bolt, because of their offerings...mega yearly bonus, insurance cover, monthly bonus, HMO, weekly bonus, weekend bonus, daily bonus etc
Them they try, they can stop it all and heavens will not fall down.

For bolt Nigeria ?
You mean am?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolutic(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
emmancecute:
This car is a good car from stories I have heard from people who have used it. The pros are, very good fuel economy (corolla dey learn for where kia rio dey), not a thief magnet, Some cheap parts. Cons are cost of engine replacement, from my findings, I think there are two specs of this car; Dana motors spec i.e the one bought brand new in Nigeria and the American spec. The Dana spec engine is very expensive so I heard but the American spec engine is at par with the corolla engine price. Another con is the AC unit, This car uses a variable displacement compressor (aka automatic compressor), if it gets bad, you'll need service of a seasoned technician to fix it otherwise you might have serious issues resulting from wrong diagnosis or replacment. I love the fact that the car is manual, if not for heavy traffic in Lagos that makes manual cars more stressful to drive in Lagos, manual cars would have been the best for transportation. Last week, my car started shaking vigorously if I want to take off from rest. I already had an idea of what the issue might be, got to my mechanic and we discovered that the release bearing had broken which had affected the plate. I got another disc & plate for 7k and release bearing for 1k. I paid mechanic 5k for labour since he had to bring the gearbox down for the replacement. Also replaced the gear oil with 2k, Job was done and vehicle moved from rest like new again, my gear and clutch became very soft and gear selection was very smooth. If it was automatic drive, I might have spent up to 50k or more for this kind of issue. Pls ensure the engine is still very good and start saving up for the AC incasr anything goes wrong in the future with it.
my OGA at the top I finally get a kia rio 2010 company use for 2 year park down for 4 year without using it odometer 86244km sound engine ac chill I got it for 750k only back tyres is bad the inside need washing only

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Paparaxo(m): 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
frubben:
you are even good self, my own no dey pass 3, one for front, two for back shikina. If I drive reach pick up and who Na b 4 , I cancel straight up, Na bolt buy motor for me ? Mtweeee

You dey vex o grin .. There're times I refuse to carry 4 too sha. Mostly when they're chubby folks, or dem be 4 still come get baggage join.. No amount of story go make me start the trip

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Paparaxo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
confusedworld17:

Most of them that sounds so nice over the phone are going to unfavorable areas, many riders or wants to carry something.

Not far from the truth.. Funny enough most of my riders are always well behaved. Bolt or Uber.. I'm sure must have the tendency not to, but once they discover I've got a dashcam recording in real time, they have no choice...

makes me remember one runs girl wey dey call dashcam CCTV grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Paparaxo(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
NarcoPolo:

If you dey on rentals dey serve one lord lugard, anything dem put for ya front you go carry cheesy

Haha.. The likes of 35k - 40k rentals gang... Na the car go suffer am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
peeps4u:

Anyone one can cope adapting to UberBolt app and Gmap. They aren't a rocket science.
Regarding second question, it can't work.
Either you do this;

1 Have your own car and drive on part time basis and weekends. Whatever you make on weekends is a plus to your salary.
2. The person gives you the car as a gift or freely lets you use the car on weekends without remitting to him.
3. Resign and face UberBolt fully.

How much will you make on weekends to remit reasonable amount to the owner and you also have something in your pocket?

Dis ur no. 3 haba?

Sir Ebenreloaded
For no resign should you resign to do uberbolt.
Dis hustle is not meant for everybody.
Don’t let dashboard deceive you.

[img]https://media1./images/32bc550ae54c416d6e92a97dffcc4cc1/tenor.gif?itemid=19569050[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
bolutic:
my OGA at the top I finally get a kia rio 2010 company use for 2 year park down for 4 year without using it odometer 86244km sound engine ac chill I got it for 750k only back tyres is bad the inside need washing only

Nice one u got here.
Shey the car reach 2 make i pay asap

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Phred1717:
Bolt show me pepper for last week bonus (55trip for #13000). I did 53trips left with 2trip, with 2hrs to go) the next thing I saw was my trips reducing from 53 to 49trip, I thought it was a joke till it finally finished at 47 after completing the remaining 2. I'm still shock about it

Not a funny experience, that thing can pain, what happened is that they removed all the suspicious trips. Most times it's one or two but to remove above 5 is something else.
From my experience, If am pursuing bonus, I don't go on trips if actual PU is far from PU on the App. OR Multiple extremely short trips. (Less than 1km less than 5mins duration) Bolt will end up striking those trips off the campaign trip number count.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Duke111:

Wait do u mean he tasted the compressor? cool

Lolz...nooo, the chedass grin
Who compressor hep?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
bolutic:
Congratulations Sir. If you can afford it, do comprehensive insurance on the car, then always do preventative maintenance. Always use the correct oil and fluid, God bless ur hustle Sir.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2021
BAZ001:

For bolt Nigeria ?
You mean am?

Lolz...yes offcourse, where have u been??
Every driver on a Bolt trip is insured, both life and property.

All drivers who do 200 trips and above a month get one month free HMO the next month. I have been enjoying free HMO since last year courtesy Bolt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
bolutic:

Congrats

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...yes offcourse, where have u been??
Every driver on a Bolt trip is insured, both life and property.

All drivers who do 200 trips and above a month get one month free HMO the next month. I have been enjoying free HMO since last year courtesy Bolt.

Kimmmonnn tell me something,
One month Hmo next month ,
How does it work ? It’s not good to be a lazy driver. I never heard of this.

But 200 trips a month hard small

[img]https://media1./images/46c075c9408d33d1e7e6387cfc51ff1d/tenor.gif?itemid=14666818[/img]

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2021
Pearl1910:

A job that pays this good and gives u freedom to do ehailing full time again. Baba never u resign from that job. From my calculation they are paying u nothing less than 400k, u don't go to work, and u r not working from home either. Abeg show me way na...no worry I go contact u

grin

No worry, we go talk in camera
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
BAZ001:

Kimmmonnn tell me something,
One month Hmo next month ,
How does it work ? It’s not good to be a lazy driver. I never heard of this.

But 200 trips a month hard small

[img]https://media1./images/46c075c9408d33d1e7e6387cfc51ff1d/tenor.gif?itemid=14666818[/img]

Where part time driver is doing 300, ur laziness is legendary

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
LOL, I was only stating the best possible decisions, I'm not advising him to resign.

BAZ001:

Dis ur no. 3 haba?

Sir Ebenreloaded
For no resign should you resign to do uberbolt.
Dis hustle is not meant for everybody.
Don’t let dashboard deceive you.

[img]https://media1./images/32bc550ae54c416d6e92a97dffcc4cc1/tenor.gif?itemid=19569050[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
kanuisagoat:

grin

No worry, we go talk in camera

Me nko? Abeg carry me along, d kind sun dis days can kee man

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
BAZ001:

Wait Bros ,
Do you work everyday of the week no off days ?
It was said here that you must take 1 day off for you and your car to recoup. How many times do you break down in a month ?
I looked at all my months of driving the highest I did in a month is 174 trips. Still wondering how I did it ( meaning I met 174 persons in Lagos in a month.) but you 300 trips every month.

I have answered all these questions before na.

I work virtually everyday of the week except when my 8-5 takes me off bolt. When it does, I go offline, attend to it and return online to continue my hustle.

There are times that it takes a lot of time before I finish and I can't return to bolt. That's why you'll notice in the screenshot of my trips that I posted last week, I didn't work much on Tuesday and Saturday.

This is why I can't say I'm a full time driver because something else supersedes bolt for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
BAZ001:

For bolt Nigeria ?
You mean am?

Very true

I dont think theres any month I have not won it. Initially I didn't even know. I was just getting several mails from one naomi from reliancehmo and I kept ignoring it till one day I got a text message from autogenius that they are patnering with bolt to provide health insurance to drivers through reliancehmo.

That was when I now completed the application process.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Paparaxo:

You dey vex o grin .. There're times I refuse to carry 4 too sha. Mostly when they're chubby folks, or dem be 4 still come get baggage join.. No amount of story go make me start the trip

That was how I got a trip yesterday and they were asking if I can take 5, I almost placed a curse on them. I don't take beyond 3 and I make it clear it's due to the covid rules, if I take four they most b kids

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
pope191:

Me nko? Abeg carry me along, d kind sun dis days can kee man

Na all of us the sun dey hammer o grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I have answered all these questions before na.

I work virtually everyday of the week except when my 8-5 takes me off bolt. When it does, I go offline, attend to it and return online to continue my hustle.

There are times that it takes a lot of time before I finish and I can't return to bolt. That's why you'll notice in the screenshot of my trips that I posted last week, I didn't work much on Tuesday and Saturday.

This is why I can't say I'm a full time driver because something else supersedes bolt for me.

U were resting on Tuesday and Saturday cos of rain and no surge and by the way madam was around too grin body no be palm kernel tree grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
pope191:

That was how I got a trip yesterday and they were asking if I can take 5, I almost placed a curse on them. I don't take beyond 3 and I make it clear it's due to the covid rules, if I take four they most b kids

That was how I picked a N600 naira trip on Sunday. When I got there, there were about 5 of them. Told them immediately I wasn't going. The mother of the girl who booked was trying to plead and I was going to change my mind but the daughter was rude.

I turned back towards where I positioned initially and it didn't take long before I saw them zoom past me in a red corolla grin

The daughter must have told the mum "this was why I told you to leave him" when the other driver carried them grin

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Duke111:

U were resting on Tuesday and Saturday cos of rain and no surge and by the way madam was around too grin body no be palm kernel tree grin

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ibk5891(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Experience Uber/Bolt driver needed for a Toyota camry 05.

Weekly delivery - 25k

Driver must ready to deposit 25k for damages before work start.

Driver must live in Lekkk - Ajah (Lekki -Epe express) axis.

Wattsapp only:- 07064835787

(1) (2) (3) ... (3711) (3712) (3713) (3714) (3715) (3716) (3717) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), northbird and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.