Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4728949 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3714) (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) (3719) (3720) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
[quote author=Shanid post=102879892][/quote]

1. Where did u get your super tech from?
2. Did you check for oil leak valve etc pcv valves
3. What previous oil were you using etc
4. Are you sure of your source of oil
5. From Mobil 1 and other branded oil fake full my market now .
6. How much was the cost of your super tech .. Exchange rate is high now . and imported oil is very costly.. If you got the oil cheap than more than likely might be fake
It is your responsibility and yours only to verify the source of your oil.......people can take empty gallons of branded oil that sell well in market and fill it up with fake or adulterated oil .......And you can't tell fake from original oil .. People will say scan the bar code on the gallon etc .. That will not verify it at all .. Simply it could be empty gallon that was fake ......verify your source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m4U9D-OJEQ

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
pope191:

Sure no doubt, just at that point in life where I am trying to figure out some things, what's honest living? All these our pastors and imam are they truly call? Look at all d tithes and offering this peeps are heaping, what if I start church or motivational speaker? A lady will b so morally upright, face is work of 70 to 150k wit all d ego in the world, one olosho in lekki will b buying property in megamound. No matter how we look at it, money rules this country, if not the world and right or wrong is fast fading away. All that I have left now is just my conscience, I no longer judge what I don't understand.

Sure bro, we are gifted with the golden opportunity of free-will.

You can be anything/ Everything you want to be in this world, if you are ready to do the work, offer the sacrifice, either taking the long or short cut, but one thing is certain every actions has its pending consequence.

That olosho that bought house in megabound paid her own price and sacrifice and she will squarely face any consequence that comes with it either Good,ugly or bad.

The question is what length can you go to get what you desire?

Money don't rule the world, decisions do.....

A man can have 5million in account and choose to starve himself towards a goal...another with such amount might be ready to paint the whole Lagos red.... That's decision.

Check out the very richest people in the world and their lifestyle compare it to those in the middle class....it's all about decisions.

Money is always there for making....that's why anyone can be rich. So the question is what length can you go to get the available money in your possession.

Take ehailing as case study.... Some makes 120k per week, some makes half of it, some makes less of it... Same app, same Lagos. It depends on what length you are ready to go for it.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
Shanid:
good oil...

Okay...u had to clarify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Kanuisagoat, how's the ministry?

170 - 180k in my sight

grin pepper Dem �️ grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
IFSHR:

Sure bro, we are gifted with the golden opportunity of free-will.

You can be anything/ Everything you want to be in this world, if you are ready to do the work, offer the sacrifice, either taking the long or short cut, but one thing is certain every actions has its pending consequence.

That olosho that bought house in megabound paid her own price and sacrifice and she will squarely face any consequence that comes with it either Good,ugly or bad.

The question is what length can you go to get what you desire?

Money don't rule the world, decisions do.....

A man can have 5million in account and choose to starve himself towards a goal...another with such amount might be ready to paint the whole Lagos red.... That's decision.

Check out the very richest people in the world and their lifestyle compare it to those in the middle class....it's all about decisions.

Money is always there for making....that's why anyone can be rich. So the question is what length can you go to get the available money in your possession.

Take ehailing as case study.... Some makes 120k per week, some makes half of it, some makes less of it... Same app, same Lagos. It depends on what length you are ready to go for it.

U try, only that I beg to disagree in some of ur submission. Free will is another kind of prison, we r all chained by our convention and mostly it starts from how we are raised. When u said rich, it comes in various angle and not just decision, don't allow any motivational speaker to f**l u, being in this country is a short 1 and short of privileges already and if u happen to have a father like S Balogun, Dantata or someone that left u with great heritance, than u are good, the only problem here is pray against self destruction.

I don't know much about length, but I can tell u wisdom is profitable than strength or length, with the right information, u don't have to b netting 120 to 150k weekly to make ends meet. A job that the sun rise and also set on u head is suffer head, pointless for me taking glory in such, my oga nah just condition make cry fish bend. The other day I saw one olosho save my number as "my cab man", another "cab driver" grin that get to me, never in my growing days did I expect life will take me thro this route, but here I am, I only told myself don't let it get to the point of " our gateman".

We all gets to fight our battles as a man, the detour on this road is still long boss, nobody really knows. So forget whatever anybody is netting today, person fit net finish, use em fix car, hardly anyone tell us the amount they use fix car, until bubble burst. E hailing nah roller coaster, it doesn't add to ur CV, I always pray against mismanage of funds for everyone. As a driver, how many years do u think u can save 5million? What if you choose to slowdown and use the saved money to invest and money misroad? Do you think u can still have same energy it took you to save that amount to start from scratch again?

As a lecturer for instance, the more u grow the better ur pay goes up, that's how life should b

21 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2021
pope191:

How much?

Lolz... honestly, if u r willing and ready, u will find out.

Most times it's either we are willing but not ready or ready but not willing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
Fellow pilot,
Pls i urgently need a car on rental, i have a downpayment for a week, condition of your car and weekly delivery is in good hand, you have nothing to worry about.

Contact me on 08082275363
Thanks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
Olayetan:
Fellow pilot,
Pls i urgently need a car on rental, i have a downpayment for a week, condition of your car and weekly delivery is in good hand, you have nothing to worry about.

Contact me on 08082275363
Thanks

How you take get 2K?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
InfinityEstates:

How you take get 2K?

That was yesterday's last trip i did till late hour.

I just dropped my car back to the inconsiderate company managing it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
dru23:

This just landed ..... You think I should leave the tint alone. Am afraid if riders see a tinted car especially at nite . they may be scared to get in ..... Tinted windows really do help during the scorching heat......

No issues, just get a tint permit. It's harder n more expensive to get the permit now because of the ban sha.

Modified: by the way, Congrats!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
InfinityEstates:

How you take get 2K?
e shock u grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

No issues, just get a tint permit. It's harder n more expensive to get the permit now because of the ban sha.

Thanks.... So you think riders will not have issues with it? .. I will let the driver decide sha.... For sure tint windows do have a great advantage ......

With the correct a/c Freon and tinted windows . any passenger will enjoy so much they won't want to exit out of the car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
dru23:

This is not too nice Dru23, that was an insult and not anywhere close to Savage. You don't need to call him stupid over his choice of oil.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
pope191:

U try, only that I beg to disagree in some of ur submission. Free will is another kind of prison, we r all chained by our convention and mostly it starts from how we are raised. When u said rich, it comes in various angle and not just decision, don't allow any motivational speaker to f**l u, being in this country is a short 1 and short of privileges already and if u happen to have a father like S Balogun, Dantata or someone that left u with great heritance, than u are good, the only problem here is pray against self destruction.

I don't know much about length, but I can tell u wisdom is profitable than strength or length, with the right information, u don't have to b netting 120 to 150k weekly to make ends meet. A job that the sun rise and also set on u head is suffer head, pointless for me taking glory in such, my oga nah just condition make cry fish bend. The other day I saw one olosho save my number as "my cab man", another "cab driver" grin that get to me, never in my growing days did I expect life will take me thro this route, but here I am, I only told myself don't let it get to the point of " our gateman".

We all gets to fight our battles as a man, the detour on this road is still long boss, nobody really knows. So forget whatever anybody is netting today, person fit net finish, use em fix car, hardly anyone tell us the amount they use fix car, until bubble burst. E hailing nah roller coaster, it doesn't add to ur CV, I always pray against mismanage of funds for everyone. As a driver, how many years do u think u can save 5million? What if you choose to slowdown and use the saved money to invest and money misroad? Do you think u can still have same energy it took you to save that amount to start from scratch again?

As a lecturer for instance, the more u grow the better ur pay goes up, that's how life should b

U don't believe in motivational speakers, so let me not attempt to motivate u with my speech grin All I will say is I pray God will give you ur heart desires.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Duke111:

Please lemme see the steering cover

That one don spoil na...This is what I am using now... Buy original leather steering cover, it is padded, soft, smooth and it makes driving easier and less tiring.

I see some people using that rubber colorful steering cover...thats like rolling car tyres with ur bare hands for hours. Premium pains

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Serious traffic on mangoro inward ikeja. Done one hour plus already.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
peeps4u:

This is not too nice Dru23, that was an insult and not anywhere close to Savage. You don't need to call him stupid over his choice of oil.

You are correct ... I apologized .... I was in the wrong ..wrong choice of meme.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

dark or light tinted?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2021
bolutic:
my OGA at the top I finally get a kia rio 2010 company use for 2 year park down for 4 year without using it odometer 86244km sound engine ac chill I got it for 750k only back tyres is bad the inside need washing only
you better go flush the all the fluids and replace before anything

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2021
dru23:

1. Where did u get your super tech from?
2. Did you check for oil leak valve etc pcv valves
3. What previous oil were you using etc
4. Are you sure of your source of oil
5. From Mobil 1 and other branded oil fake full my market now .
6. How much was the cost of your super tech .. Exchange rate is high now . and imported oil is very costly.. If you got the oil cheap than more than likely might be fake
It is your responsibility and yours only to verify the source of your oil.......people can take empty gallons of branded oil that sell well in market and fill it up with fake or adulterated oil .......And you can't tell fake from original oil .. People will say scan the bar code on the gallon etc .. That will not verify it at all .. Simply it could be empty gallon that was fake ......verify your source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m4U9D-OJEQ

Mr Shanid pls don’t ever forget to end your comments on this thread with “ I come in peace”
See plenty Jamb questions for you to answer ...
Initially I thought it was felicity001 writing epistle again until I saw super tech YouTube link and than, then I looked up to check.
Oya come answer your question
I come in peace

[img]https://media./images/e23c56c080fa62284d8eab49250530d8/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
peeps4u:

[img]https://media1./images/f5bf2b3ef6a505dc3142080b1f32f560/tenor.gif?itemid=15768895[/img]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
emmancecute:
bro, na blue hyundai elantra you dey drive?

na u b d gate man that year?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
BAZ001:

Mr Shanid pls don’t ever forget to end your comments on this thread with “ I come in peace”
Initially I thought it was felicity001 writing epistle again until I saw super tech YouTube link and than, then I looked up to check.
I come in peace

My brother time is going o... You are wasting time and time no dey your side ..... You might think you are the life of the party now ....... I have a legit business that I do prompt on nairaland..... But you must come on nairaland to run your mouth grin.....

Time is going bro .. Time waits for no man o.... We fit dey go back and fourth ..but at the end of the day I can account for my time and purpose on nairaland .....

I come in peace o.....

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shanid(m): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
BAZ001:

Mr Shanid pls don’t ever forget to end your comments on this thread with “ [color=#000099]I come in peace” [/colour]
I come in peace

THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR, I AM VERY GRATEFUL INFACT, WHEN I SAW THE QUESTIONS I REALLY DONT KNOW..WHAT TO SAY or SHOULD I SAY I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO REPLY OR WHERE TO Start from...i should have added "I COME IN PEACE" THANK YOU SIR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
pope191:

I cant comprehend this my oga, u went from rebuking to supporting him. Which levels nah

I'm for nobody
I'm for everybody

gringringrin

On the flip side...
Today work has been hectic since morning I barely get something to eat because I wanted to chop Bolt bonus after eating the 17k own on Friday. So I completed my 10th trip to ikosi ketu behind magodo and has been famished as fruits has not been able to hold my stomach, as i drop of my 10th rider driving out na so I see one joint na him I say make just pull over and take 1 Heineken and cow tail ooo.

Madam give me chair and table
Oga no table abeg join these guys for their table...

Base on strt boy na... No wahala...

Madam give me Heineken and cow tail pepersoup.
Served.

3 of them where on the table with only one drinking while the others where just gisting and pressing phones.

Me: u no dey drink? Talking to the one one my right.

Madam serve them drink na.

Served.

Madam: how many plates of perpesoup?
Me just pretend like say I no hear watin she ask.
The guy on the left was then asking me, how many plate.

Me: 1 plate (with full boldness).

The one on my right was like, why you dey ask am, how many plate b4?

Can you imagine! Pepersoup of 2k for a plate na him guy man still want make I still buy for am after I don buy you drink?

Guy no be so na shuu!!.

grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

That one don spoil na...This is what I am using now... Buy original leather steering cover, it is padded, soft, smooth and it makes driving easier and less tiring.

I see some people using that rubber colorful steering cover...thats like rolling car tyres with ur bare hands for hours. Premium pains

What is the make of your car ?
This is big time cheating how can you be using car dt doesn’t have a logo on its steering to hustle with moove guys using 2016 cars and people saving all year to buy toks car.

No wonder you net 100k every week. 2k fuel for 2days
I don’t like cheating at all.

Let me ask jamb question too
1. What make is your car ?
2. What year ?
3. How much fuel will net 15k ?
4. Don’t tell me you use full synthetic oil for this car ?
Question don finish
5. Is this the car you tinted?
6. Na joke I dey ooh.

I come in peace

[img]https://media1./images/fa615a4f80fa05758776b5b1833b3a7d/tenor.gif?itemid=4751998[/img]

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
deedee44:

And you think we are happy to hear this? grin
Don't mind them

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
kanuisagoat:

So they said. I've been even wondering how people who buy vehicles with factory fitted tints will cope

The RX 330 for instance comes with factory fitted tints and I'm not sure it's removable

Na now I no say u no b real nigga but just a hustler.

Wise bros
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
pope191:

grin u dat can't leave 200 naira for a lady grin I sight u, but that 150k instantly shock me. Like someone call me ur girlfriend broke our table and it's 150k. Next; it's ohk, honey stop arguing, how much is 150k. Learnt he even gave the girl 350k for her birthday dis month. Boss I need to do something with my life grin this running up and down inside sun chasing 300 trips and 600k don tire me.

Now I'm beginning to see why Chioma deh use me do yanga, some men deh make hustlers look like they r not trying atall

So na now u know say we dey fuckup b4?

An average Nigerian living in Nigeria will not make heaven so what's the need trying to be rightouse?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
dru23:

No wonder hushpoppy was successful

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
dru23:

My brother time is going o... You are wasting time and time no dey your side ..... You might think you are the life of the party now ....... I have a legit business that I do prompt on nairaland..... But you must come on nairaland to run your mouth grin.....

Time is going bro .. Time waits for no man o.... We fit dey go back and fourth ..but at the end of the day I can account for my time and purpose on nairaland .....

I come in peace o.....

Bros u don vex ?
Biko oo, dis small advise I gave d guy don vex u like dis ?

[img]https://media./images/08f40c6485c1acc026830b2c49a68b02/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3714) (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) (3719) (3720) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jpworld(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.