Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4732663 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3712) (3713) (3714) (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
pope191:

Me nko? Abeg carry me along, d kind sun dis days can kee man

Lolz...go tint ur car. Sun will b the least of ur problems grin

When I started this work newly, the sun and the pain in my palms where my major tiring channels. Then I discovered one soft steering cover, tinted my car and the rest is history. The only thing that makes me feel like quitting now is if the trips are not coming in. As long as am getting the trips, I can drive from 5am to 11pm.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I have answered all these questions before na.

I work virtually everyday of the week except when my 8-5 takes me off bolt. When it does, I go offline, attend to it and return online to continue my hustle.

There are times that it takes a lot of time before I finish and I can't return to bolt. That's why you'll notice in the screenshot of my trips that I posted last week, I didn't work much on Tuesday and Saturday.

This is why I can't say I'm a full time driver because something else supersedes bolt for me.

Guy, u r a full time driver... It's ur work that is the part time hussle grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
kanuisagoat:

That was how I picked a N600 naira trip on Sunday. When I got there, there were about 5 of them. Told them immediately I wasn't going. The mother of the girl who booked was trying to plead and I was going to change my mind but the daughter was rude.

I turned back towards where I positioned initially and it didn't take long before I saw them zoom past me in a red corolla grin

The daughter must have told the mum "this was why I told you to leave him" when the other driver carried them grin

If I share my experience on Tuesday, una go laugh me, up till now I still can comprehend what happened.

The day was so rough and fustrating, but I was managing to push thro and a small voice is telling me to give up, but I kept trying. So Ard after 2, I made up mind to start finding my way back to mainland from Esther Adeleke confirm by 5, so I got this trip from Ard Babatunde Anjos going to Flex for 1k, since it's still Ard phase 1 and I may end up blowing empty to V.I in search of mainland trip, so I picked the trip. On getting dia, I meet my grand mother, she ordered me to drive inn, since it's a service apt, I frown and kind of tell her on top 1k, what do u want to carry? I don't have time, please it just 13 mins trip, I won't like to waste time on it. Then the oga, something of 600 u gave me 1k and u r still complaining, tot u will b a gentleman. Straight face, ur problem b dat.

She doesn't have heavy load, but crazo loads, little bags, drinks, cup, like she practically have to go 3 turns b4 she can get ready. Me; I'm already boiling, u will have to add somtin and she was like u r not even helping me grin help fire! Gba!! Madam show with pant and bra top, my eyes roll, two persons plus all this load on 1k, who send me short trip? Well! I've entered this, crack engine and abt to move, security block us that he have to get confirmation from the owner of the service apt if she has clear them (very young girl). To get madam on phone took like 10 mins, she came down and told them deh broke a table, they r going to pay for the table, the girls say OK, they will give her 10k, madam said no, the table is 150k. Veem! Wahala burst , madam ordered security to lock gate, went inside, the girls followed her grin see Pope see hausa security man, they were dragging with madam inside, I am outside dragging it with Aboki to open the gate, let me drop dia bags and go, I've spent close to 20 mins already and he told me, I have to wait for them to confirm there loads before he can open d gate. I weak, yet i haven't eatin for the day and zero strength to even drag any Wahala. Las Las took them like 50 mins to resolve the issue, learnt the service apt owner reach out to their boy friend and he transfer 150k. I just weak start to they think of my life grin as I am like this person will call me and I'll transfer 5k, some men have this money sha. Las Las they add sometin above the 1k

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Paparaxo(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
pope191:

That was how I got a trip yesterday and they were asking if I can take 5, I almost placed a curse on them. I don't take beyond 3 and I make it clear it's due to the covid rules, if I take four they most b kids

Looks like I'll adopt your approach and consider 4 only on worthy trips
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolutic(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Tue car is 30 pieces they have sell all I bought the last one
Duke111:

Nice one u got here.
Shey the car reach 2 make i pay asap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
bolutic:
Tue car is 30 pieces they have sell all I bought the last one

This kain gist they get as e dey be for my ear. Out of 30 cars u now bought the last one. It is well.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:38am On Jun 19, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Lol..

You people always tackle this guy,shey na one bottle of beer go con dull person brain,to the point of crash.

I'm sure if felicity drink fanta,you go write "dont drink and drive"

Don't mind them bros... Na hypocrites them be...

people like dis ones u can't take them out because they'll finish your money.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:43am On Jun 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

Yea...but it's not scam
55trips in 5days is not much. I do 12 trips daily on d average. Full day work. And I rest during d week so technically I do 55 trips or more in 4days
Like u said the idea is giving everyone at different levels a chance and motivation...but my thinking is if u give 17k bonus for 35trips then 55 trips target should have a greater reward.

Its gamble na... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phred1717: 12:50am On Jun 19, 2021
frubben:
you never know wetin u put hand . Na bolt week days bonus you dey chase. I laugh cheesy
my brother... Na bonus n surge dey multivate me oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phred1717: 12:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

Not a funny experience, that thing can pain, what happened is that they removed all the suspicious trips. Most times it's one or two but to remove above 5 is something else.
From my experience, If am pursuing bonus, I don't go on trips if actual PU is far from PU on the App. OR Multiple extremely short trips. (Less than 1km less than 5mins duration) Bolt will end up striking those trips off the campaign trip number count.
Thanks for the info bruh...I'll start avoiding all those short rides n long pickups on a short trip.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lobontech: 12:57am On Jun 19, 2021
TokyoBulls:
I need 10 drivers who have active Uber accounts and profiles for immediate employment. They must have a rating of minimum 4.4 and be ready to start working immediately. I pay 20% of net income, 100% performance bonus and additional N20,000 to high fliers (minimum NN150,000 per week gross earnings. You can send a mail to UberLagosSpectre@gmail.com and UberLagosSpectre@yahoo.com.

Lobon Technologies Limited launched a ride sharing service in Nigeria.
Having the lowest commission for the drivers and lowest fare rates for the customers.

Drivers App at https:///lobondriver

Passenger App at https:///lobonride.

The company needs you drivers with cars,
Visit the office Monday to Friday for activation and onboarding.

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:04am On Jun 19, 2021
Paparaxo:

I had similar experience weeks ago. Got to PU and the lady who ordered ride said I'll be conveying her,her husband, two kids and two sister in laws. I didn't even let her land before i told her NO way I'm conveying you all. Told her I can only carry 4 passengers and it's obviously indicated when you requested for the ride. Naso one of the in law flair up o saying even if that's bolt policy, rules are meant to be broken and boasted about how drivers had always conveyed them prior without problem.. I no even waste time to school her on how Bolt didn't buy me the car, neither are they involved in any maintenance whatsover. Told them the reason I even drive down to their PU in the first place was because the woman sounded nice over the phone, else I would have cancelled the request and turn back due to the terrible road, and they still want to cramp themselves in the car. Las las the husband said he understood my concerns and we left the in laws behind..

but then I begin to wonder wetin some car owners go dey face in terms of maintenance with inconsiderate drivers

What do you with the word inconsiderate drivers? So na car owners dey considerate abi?

The ones that'll collect their car from a honest, sincere and good driver with any issue? Or maybe because of minor scratches?

Or the owners that will demand up front payment for rental

Or the ones that will tell you to do maintenance beliw 10k after renting at 20/30k weekly on a 9ja used car and at the end of the month expenses less than 10k has accumulated to about 30-40k

Or is it the ones that Will ask you to fix a problem in theur car with the hope that they'll pay back, the next day they call for their car to attend a function and that's the end if it.

Listen, drivers are renting the cars they use so they've to workout the money for weekly fee, fuel, commission, data, call card, car wash, police, touts, police, lasma, and a few other.

The only thing I won't support is abusing the property youre renting. Play by the rules of the app coy's which is 3passengers (covid 19 protocols) but if your rider's load doesnt fit or can't fit... Use your head( that's exactly what we were told in training ground.

If it pays fine otherwise, cancel and move onto the next one.

So stop beefing drivers like they're all idiots. If the heat us too much leave the kitchen.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:10am On Jun 19, 2021
peeps4u:
The gateman must have taken you for a one minute man.

grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebenreloaded: 1:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Thanks so much for your 2 cent
peeps4u:

Anyone one can cope adapting to UberBolt app and Gmap. They aren't a rocket science.
Regarding second question, it can't work.
Either you do this;

1 Have your own car and drive on part time basis and weekends. Whatever you make on weekends is a plus to your salary.
2. The person gives you the car as a gift or freely lets you use the car on weekends without remitting to him.
3. Resign and face UberBolt fully.

How much will you make on weekends to remit reasonable amount to the owner and you also have something in your pocket?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebenreloaded: 1:57am On Jun 19, 2021
Hmmmm, reasons?
BAZ001:

Dis ur no. 3 haba?

Sir Ebenreloaded
For no resign should you resign to do uberbolt.
Dis hustle is not meant for everybody.
Don’t let dashboard deceive you.

[img]https://media1./images/32bc550ae54c416d6e92a97dffcc4cc1/tenor.gif?itemid=19569050[/img]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 3:58am On Jun 19, 2021
Felicity001:

grin
bro, na blue hyundai elantra you dey drive?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:13am On Jun 19, 2021
Felicity001:

What do you with the word inconsiderate drivers? So na car owners dey considerate abi?

The ones that'll collect their car from a honest, sincere and good driver with any issue? Or maybe because of minor scratches?

Or the owners that will demand up front payment for rental

Or the ones that will tell you to do maintenance beliw 10k after renting at 20/30k weekly on a 9ja used car and at the end of the month expenses less than 10k has accumulated to about 30-40k

Or is it the ones that Will ask you to fix a problem in theur car with the hope that they'll pay back, the next day they call for their car to attend a function and that's the end if it.

Listen, drivers are renting the cars they use so they've to workout the money for weekly fee, fuel, commission, data, call card, car wash, police, touts, police, lasma, and a few other.

The only thing I won't support is abusing the property youre renting. Play by the rules of the app coy's which is 3passengers (covid 19 protocols) but if your rider's load doesnt fit or can't fit... Use your head( that's exactly what we were told in training ground.

If it pays fine otherwise, cancel and move onto the next one.

So stop beefing drivers like they're all idiots. If the heat us too much leave the kitchen.

I cant comprehend this my oga, u went from rebuking to supporting him. Which levels nah

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 5:19am On Jun 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

When I started this work newly, the sun and the pain in my palms where my major tiring channels. Then I discovered one soft steering cover, tinted my car and the rest is history. The only thing that makes me feel like quitting now is if the trips are not coming in. As long as am getting the trips, I can drive from 5am to 11pm.

I think say them don ban tinted car windows ??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:25am On Jun 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

Guy, u r a full time driver... It's ur work that is the part time hussle grin grin

Exactly my tot

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shanid(m): 6:26am On Jun 19, 2021
Good day everyone, please, I want to switch my oil from super-tech to any good oil that's affordable. I was told hardex or Yuko....is tho good and where can I get it please. I need 5w30 for my camry 04..full synthetic.......please help it's urgent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:54am On Jun 19, 2021
Shanid:
Good day everyone, please, I want to switch my oil from super-tech to any good oil that's affordable. I was told hardex or Yuko....is tho good and where can I get it please. I need 5w30 for my camry 04..full synthetic.......please help it's urgent

Okokobioko you say ?
Wait wait... is it the same super tech we were asked to watch on YouTube?
What happened?

[img]https://c./5Bz8G3lAqkAAAAAd/confused-Steve-harvey.gif[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/4ff1707fe64be930f777e68cfca667ab/tenor.gif?itemid=16142393[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2021
Let me run and keep my mouth shut

I need to hit 200 trips this month and net 100k
Every week.

[img]https://media./images/78a61344f00a4344a002150a6961696c/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kinkykinky2: 6:56am On Jun 19, 2021
Seniors,

Please, why am I getting this while registering for bolt even though my network is very much okay.

Am I doing something wrong?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Paparaxo(m): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2021
pope191:

I can comprehend this my oga, u went from rebuking to supporting him. Which levels nah

I just weak undecided cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 7:16am On Jun 19, 2021
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:21am On Jun 19, 2021
Lobontech:

Lobon Technologies Limited launched a ride sharing service in Nigeria.
Having the lowest commission for the drivers and lowest fare rates for the customers.

Drivers App at https:///lobondriver

Passenger App at https:///lobonride.

The company needs you drivers with cars,
Visit the office Monday to Friday for activation and onboarding.
And you think we are happy to hear this? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 7:42am On Jun 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

Please lemme see the steering cover
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:45am On Jun 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

To think a colleague said the same thing grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:55am On Jun 19, 2021
pope191:

Las Las took them like 50 mins to resolve the issue, learnt the service apt owner reach out to their boy friend and he transfer 150k. I just weak start to they think of my life grin as I am like this person will call me and I'll transfer 5k, some men have this money sha. Las Las they add sometin above the 1k

Na your mates dey post earnings of N600k. What is 150k? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 7:58am On Jun 19, 2021
Pilots
Pls i need a car to drive.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:59am On Jun 19, 2021
knytred:

I think say them don ban tinted car windows ??

So they said. I've been even wondering how people who buy vehicles with factory fitted tints will cope

The RX 330 for instance comes with factory fitted tints and I'm not sure it's removable
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Na your mates dey post earnings of N600k. What is 150k? grin
grin u dat can't leave 200 naira for a lady grin I sight u, but that 150k instantly shock me. Like someone call me ur girlfriend broke our table and it's 150k. Next; it's ohk, honey stop arguing, how much is 150k. Learnt he even gave the girl 350k for her birthday dis month. Boss I need to do something with my life grin this running up and down inside sun chasing 300 trips and 600k don tire me.

Now I'm beginning to see why Chioma deh use me do yanga, some men deh make hustlers look like they r not trying atall

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3712) (3713) (3714) (3715) (3716) (3717) (3718) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Jaysharp(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.