Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733641 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3756) (3757) (3758) (3759) (3760) (3761) (3762) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
DMechyy:

Front shock New:
KYB: 68k
JML: 21k

Toks:
Complete with spring: 16k
Just strut: 10k

Advice as a mechanic, with both roadside and professional experience:

I do not advice toks shocks. Why?
* Because 80% are not toks, they are rebuilt here at Ladipo
* Even if they are direct toks, they'v most times used their service life.

My advice as a mechanic:
If you cant afford KYB shocks, Buy equivalent Chinese shocks, like JML or any other brand.

Advice as Parts Seller:
Buy anyone your budget can afford. KYB, Chinese, Toks. We will sell to you.

I will do a post on this thread on When to buy toks parts, and when not to.

P.S: I dont have a shop at Ladipo, i only source parts there!

wisdom bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Be like military police (MP) are now searching cars for military paraphernalia, saw them at charity oshodi today stopping cars with any military paraphernalia.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
BAZ001:

10 trips to go
This is pure cheating. How can they give you 7 trips and they gave me 10?
I said it above put donfortune48 and frubben in my league

Another one.

But no motivation to chase it.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
jsheng:

Helloo sir, how can I reach you, here is my watsapp number, 08029818955

Alright bro.
But wettin make you Wan reach me for?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Sorry to say bros but you have to be really stupid to believe this. I can't wait to see this "proof"

Now you beginning to sound like d other moniker only that you added sorry before the abuse.
How can you say sorry and still call my Duke111 stupid

Duke111 I found more moniker for you
Pope191 and pearl1910 are thesame
Izzou and Pocahontas too
Hmmm I need osogbo weed to see more
RickTisci and Status200788 same

You will just see two opposite people and merge them. Your cruise is on another level

[img]https://media./images/91fe57b3ff75730c8e0bc1079bae22ce/tenor.gif[/img]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
DMechyy:

Front shock New:

Toks:

My advice as a mechanic:
If you cant afford KYB shocks, Buy equivalent Chinese shocks, like JML or any other brand.

Advice as Parts Seller:

One remote advice I see here is....
Always rebuild your shocks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
confusedworld17:

For the past 9 months now, na sunday sunday medicine I dey do and sometimes I fit add like one or two days join am.

Last Sunday I started late na him I say make I see weda I go fit chop bolt bonus, na one granny spoil am for me.
Any way sha, at the end of the trip granny gave me one derica of beans, one derica of white gari and one dried fish. grin grin

I had already done 6 trips, 4 more to chop the bonus and the time was ticking fast. 3 hours left.

Gwam!! Surulere trip enter. I was very happy that I was going to an area of short-short trips. For my mind, I don chop the bonus finish clean mouth.

Got to pick up and was expecting to see one "UMU AKA HIGH WAY" cos when she called me, she sounded like one. I mean those "Oga where are you" geng. Not knowing that she booked for her granny.

Long story short, granny just came back from Ilorin and had some goodies to share to her "adugbo" people.

Dem tie the things inside that black and yellow poly bag. Like ten to 15 bags. Na so granny begin dey direct me inside surulere, E ya bai, Egba bi. Omo na so we begin dey distribute the goodies one after the other.

Who born me to tell granny to make it snappy ? Granny would greet and greet at every stop.

As we were about to turn into granny's street, granny said I should park well that she wants to make call say if she enter house, say network no dey good inside house. The call took like 10 minutes.

30 minutes trip turn two hours plus. Before the end of the trip self, I don already give up on the bonus.

At the end of the trip, as I was about going, granny begin wave me to stop. Duro! duro! For my mind I said, Kilo tu sele ?
Granny handed me my own nylon bag.

Pls enjoy you palliative and forget bolt bonus
Food is important grin
I don laugh tire peeps wondering what I’m reading

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechyy: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
donfortune48:

grin You is got Ijebu blood

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechyy: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
eyinola:
wisdom bro

. cool Oya, patronise us, we sell all parts, and give the best price

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Butthurt dyslexic slum dwelling cretin_. May my matter never depart from your mouth. May you continue to receive the repercussions of falsely attributing my hard work to diabolism and gigoloism, in 100 folds. May you continue to run into problems, police and otherwise. And may that accident still happen, so that you realize that you don't curse who God has blessed.

Your problems are only just beginning.

[img]https://media1./images/3aa7376332860e7f2ce00df355a73f4e/tenor.gif?itemid=19004948[/img]

I’m just passing and praying in peace

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechyy: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Eldemmi:

One of Kazeem problems is they are resistance to change. They hardly believe in scanner diagnosing . My Kazeem now want to buy d scanner too.

tongue Help his ministry and dash him your own. He might be rusty, he will be a better mechanic with the scanner.

Interestingly torque Obd2 bluethoot scanner can be gotten for 5k.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
donfortune48:

Another one.

But no motivation to chase it.

Let me motivate you and my fellow lazy drivers by end of today.
I’m using kanuisagoat method to buy hours as I can’t drive during the day but when I close I will do 7 short short trips before 11pm.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechyy: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
jsheng:

How much is your steering pump and rack, I need new and tokc price

Which car Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
BAZ001:

Now you beginning to sound like d other moniker only that you added sorry before the abuse.

Izzou and Pocahontas too

You will just see two opposite people and merge them. Your cruise is on another level

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
BAZ001:

Izzou and Pocahontas too

I will not deny it and I will deny it, u may interpret it the way u see it. U can not continue to shift the goal post, are you stepping down or quitting the challenge?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
geezyk:
Be like military police (MP) are now searching cars for military paraphernalia, saw them at charity oshodi today stopping cars with any military paraphernalia.

They have been on that operation for 3months now. Sometimes I see them in Jibowu traffic light, Berger bustop, Elegushi and Sangotedo.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
donfortune48:

Advise from u or from Dmechy?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
DMechyy:

Front shock New:

Toks:

My advice as a mechanic:

Advice as Parts Seller:

Loud it

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
pope191:

I will not deny it and I will deny it, u may interpret it the way u see it. U can not continue to shift the goal post, are you stepping down or quitting the challenge?

Lol...challenge wey don expire
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Thanks Boss

Crvrider:

Linus Chiron Enterprises
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ababio247(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
sehawale:
If you are Uber Partner or Driver in Lagos, kindly share your experience here:

- Considering the unpredictable traffic situation in some parts of Lagos, is it lucrative?
- How much on the average do you make weekly, working from morning till evening daily excluding weekends?
- What are the challenges specific to Lagos with being a partner or driver with Uber?
- Would you recommend a friend to be a partner with Uber.
- Any other useful info...

I need this survey/shared experience because I have thought of being a partner with Uber. I have a driver that is assigned to my family. My family's daily itinerary is fixed and this makes my driver and my car idle from 8am to 8pm daily. Registering the car and the driver with Uber has been considered to roll extra bucks into the family's purse and increase my driver's take-home as he will get commission from money made from Uber, apart from the salary he is being paid presently.

Your comments will be appreciated!
I've someone who has been looking for ways to partner. I'll gladly recommend him if you're interested. 09030675727
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechyy: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
jsheng:

Toyota avensis 2005 model

Streering Rack
New : 74k
Toks: 40k

Power steering Pump
New: Not in stock
Toks: 19k

Nationwide delivery. Pay on delivery in Lagos for New Parts.

You can also bring vehicle to the shop for installation

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Pearl1910:

We can start all over again, we still have both of them here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
pope191:

You want to start another one ?
You started the last one by saying rust everywhere na so I join you to comment but at the end Oyel seller held on to me like pest,
See your post

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Pearl1910:

It has expired ?
Thank God
Oya see my dashboard

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
DMechyy:
. .... steering rack

Streering Rack
New : 74k
Toks: 40k

Power steering Pump
New: Not in stock
Toks: 19k

Nationwide delivery. Pay on delivery in Lagos for New Parts.

You can also bring vehicle to the shop for installation
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
BAZ001:

Izzou and Pocahontas too

Okay if that's the way we roll now

InfinityEstates and Crvrider are the same

Pope191 and 1 guest(s) are the same.

Proof attached below

Thank you nairaland for upgrading my CV. Make I carry my proof go find work for Panti

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
pope191:

We can start all over again, we still have both of them here

Are you a dragon? grin Everybody say make we no drag am again.

Dru23 don convert the bet to prize money for Top 3 earners this week and competition is on already.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
deedee44:

Okay if that's the way we roll now

InfinityEstates and Crvrider are the same

Pope191 and 1 guest(s) are the same.

Proof attached below

Thank you nairaland for upgrading my CV. Make I carry my proof go find work for Panti

You are too much
Identify same moniker challenge. Top 3 highest moniker identified wins 50k
Duke111 will be referee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3756) (3757) (3758) (3759) (3760) (3761) (3762) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.