Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,122 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4734026 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3757) (3758) (3759) (3760) (3761) (3762) (3763) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
BAZ001:

It has expired ?
Thank God
Oya see my dashboard

lipsrsealed undecided
Wetin make I take am do?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Pearl1910:

lipsrsealed undecided
Wetin make I take am do?

Rig the election sorry challenge for me naah

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
BAZ001:

Rig the election sorry challenge for me naah

VAR don enter the matter
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
BAZ001:

You want to start another one ?
You started the last one by saying rust everywhere na so I join you to comment but at the end Oyel seller held on to me like pest,
See your post

Chairman sir and my fellow learned colleagues, I disagree with BAZ001 submission by saying I stoke the fire that put him in arms way from Dru23 atomic mission impossible challenge. But I'll keep that at bay, until BAZ001 provide adequate information by what he meant by Oyel seller before I can emphatically accept my role in this volcanoes vents that has erupt this platform in the past days. Mr BAZ001 with due respect sir, u saying Oyel seller is very! Very!! Ambiguous, can u please explain better what u mean by that? We have:

Oil & Gas
Perfume Oil
Engine Oil
Palm Oil
C. Ronaldo (Ororo)
Groundnut Oil

Please which of the Oyel is the person in question selling, just add more light to this. In peace, I'm coming

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
DMechyy:

Streering Rack
New : 74k
Toks: 40k

Power steering Pump
New: Not in stock
Toks: 19k

Nationwide delivery. Pay on delivery in Lagos for New Parts.

You can also bring vehicle to the shop for installation
is that the same one on the 2005 Camry or Corolla? Avensis not in US catalog later year.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Pearl1910:

Are you a dragon? grin Everybody say make we no drag am again.

Dru23 don convert the bet to prize money for Top 3 earners this week and competition is on already.

3 earners this week? Nah wheelbarrow the drivers on Indriver they push?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
deedee44:

Okay if that's the way we roll now

InfinityEstates and Crvrider are the same

Pope191 and 1 guest(s) are the same.

Proof attached below

Thank you nairaland for upgrading my CV. Make I carry my proof go find work for Panti

Deedee why guest, pair me with anyone except Felicity & Tojahh

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
BAZ001:

Now you beginning to sound like d other moniker only that you added sorry before the abuse.
How can you say sorry and still call my Duke111 stupid

Duke111 I found more moniker for you
Pope191 and pearl1910 are thesame
Izzou and Pocahontas too
Hmmm I need osogbo weed to see more
RickTisci and Status200788 same

You will just see two opposite people and merge them. Your cruise is on another level

[img]https://media./images/91fe57b3ff75730c8e0bc1079bae22ce/tenor.gif[/img]

Radautowork and jpworld are the same
Shollywendy and northbird are the same

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechyy: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
radautoworks:
is that the same one on the 2005 Camry or Corolla? Avensis not in US catalog later year.

No, it is different Ma
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
ababio247:
I've someone who has been looking for ways to partner. I'll gladly recommend him if you're interested. 09030675727

I don't understand, you're quoting a post made 6years ago? Don't you think he would have gotten enough partners or even abandon uber business?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Springboot:

I don't understand, you're quoting a post made 6years ago? Don't you think he would have gotten enough partners or even abandon uber business?

Perfect example of time traveling ..but in this case na backtracking grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
BAZ001:

You are too much
Identify same moniker challenge. Top 3 highest moniker identified wins 50k
Duke111 will be referee

I didn't see DeeDee' post. I beg make una no make me laugh. I and radauto are the same.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
deedee44:

Okay if that's the way we roll now

InfinityEstates and Crvrider are the same

Pope191 and 1 guest(s) are the same.

Proof attached below

Thank you nairaland for upgrading my CV. Make I carry my proof go find work for Panti

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
pope191:

Chairman sir and my fellow learned colleagues, I disagree with BAZ001 submission by saying I stoke the fire that put him in arms way from Dru23 atomic mission impossible challenge. But I'll keep that at bay, until BAZ001 provide adequate information by what he meant by Oyel seller before I can emphatically accept my role in this volcanoes vents that has erupt this platform in the past days. Mr BAZ001 with due respect sir, u saying Oyel seller is very! Very!! Ambiguous, can u please explain better what u mean by that? We have:

Oil & Gas
Perfume Oil
Engine Oil
Palm Oil
C. Ronaldo (Ororo)
Groundnut Oil

Please which of the Oyel is the person in question selling, just add more light to this. In peace, I'm coming

Everybody come outttttt
Ewoooo
Oyel what
Pope is about to set thread on fire with plenty oils

[img]https://media./images/22bbc2c12d3ba77073694b5ed716ee48/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
shollywendy1:

Radautowork and jpworld are the same
Shollywendy and northbird are the same

grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
DMechyy:

No, it is different Ma
thanks!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eldemmi(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
DMechyy:

tongue Help his ministry and dash him your own. He might be rusty, he will be a better mechanic with the scanner.

Interestingly torque Obd2 bluethoot scanner can be gotten for 5k.

In short l Am seeing some less than 5k. I will use ur advice n surprise him
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Pearl1910:

Are you a dragon? grin Everybody say make we no drag am again.

Dru23 don convert the bet to prize money for Top 3 earners this week and competition is on already.

You removed the highest
He said and I quote “ Top 3 highest Uber Driver“
The Top & Highest must go together pls
I need to run fast I must complete 10 trips
Una wey dey traffic sorry ooh

[img]https://media./images/22bbc2c12d3ba77073694b5ed716ee48/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Please I need hotel near ebute meta train station any recommendation pls ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Davit and tojahh are the same. Don't ask me why .
Besides, how come I'm not seeded in any group. Am I that lazy?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Indriver yaf cast
pope191:

3 earners this week? Nah wheelbarrow the drivers on Indriver they push?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
shollywendy1:

When i come hear and meet violence

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
sunnp:
Please I need hotel near ebute meta train station any recommendation pls ?
Roof top hotel.
78 cemetery street . Or cemetery by Abeokuta street
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
I'm suspecting you and black bishop anyways. grin
shollywendy1:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
davit:
Indriver yaf cast
Na just 2 indriver trips I run today. Uber to my rescue.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
davit:
Oga oooooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Thanks any other option pls ?

shollywendy1:

Roof top hotel.
78 cemetery street . Or cemetery by Abeokuta street
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
BAZ001:

Let me motivate you and my fellow lazy drivers by end of today.
I’m using kanuisagoat method to buy hours as I can’t drive during the day but when I close I will do 7 short short trips before 11pm.

I gave up quite early.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
sunnp:
Thanks any other option pls ?

Ghatview hotel at old Yaba road by ladipo street.
44 lodge and suites at akinwunmi Street alagomeji.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
Thanks

shollywendy1:

Ghatview hotel at old Yaba road by ladipo street
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Status200788: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
davit:

You are correct
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Pearl1910:

Advise from u or from Dmechy?

Passive advice from Dmechy.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3757) (3758) (3759) (3760) (3761) (3762) (3763) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.