Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4739649 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
if you have an issue with a driver, no long story, just flag the drivers license number.

I will create a thread for fraudulent Uber taxify drivers, so any one who is about to give a driver a car can always check if the license is flagged.

Nairaland rules state identities should be kept anonymous.

The license below owes me 300k.

In case you find him searching for a partner.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4258070/fraudulent-uber-taxify-drivers-partners

oya expose any cheating driver or partner here lets not derail this fine thread.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
jpworld:

What we share here is business experience and if you experience fraud, let people know, so they won’t be victim.

Your PR job is wonderful, and I hope when I release more damaging information it won’t come back to hurt ur growing fleet business.

First of all, this is no misunderstanding, there is intent to defraud, and the act went successfully.

Most car owners will be victim of this, so if you are involve with this scam as a driver stay off and hussle decent .

There is a reason uber frown @ multiple identities.

The reason i post the image is to put everyone on alert.
I will even push up the face to uber, if those involve in this fraud, don’t change .
Am not defending him sir... U GUYS SHOULD SETTLE UR DIFFERENCES
PEACE...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bronks9174: 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
ogunvic41:

Rentals? Don't try it!!!
Driving yourself? Its fair but high cost of maintenance...

Anyone here using a VW Passat on Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
bronks9174:

Anyone here using a VW Passat on Uber?

Cc xana101
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
jpworld:

What we share here is business experience and if you experience fraud, let people know, so they won’t be victim.

Your PR job is wonderful, and I hope when I release more damaging information it won’t come back to hurt ur growing fleet business.

First of all, this is no misunderstanding, there is intent to defraud, and the act went successfully.

Most car owners will be victim of this, so if you are involve with this scam as a driver stay off and hussle decent .

I will even push up the face to uber, if those involve in this fraud, don’t change

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
if you have an issue with a driver, no long story, just flag the drivers license number.

I will create a thread for fraudulent Uber taxify drivers, so any one who is about to give a driver a car can always check if the license is flagged.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
ogunvic41:

I meet him on this platform... He is an hardworking uber/taxify driver...
IF U GUYS HAVE ISSUES MUST YOU POST HIS PICTURES? MUST YOU CLAIM HE IS FRAUDULENT? SETTLE YOUR DIFFERENCES AMICABLY...
DIVERS AND PARTNERS WILL ALWAYS HAVE ISSUES...
MY OPINION, I STAND TO BE CORRECTED

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
ogunvic41:

Am not defending him sir... U GUYS SHOULD SETTLE UR DIFFERENCES
PEACE...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
jpworld:

I will even push up the face to uber, if those involve in this fraud, don’t change .

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

How driver take owe u 300k?
Am interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
chillex8:

How driver take owe u 300k?
Am interested

vehicle damage plus unpayed rental.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kecy19(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Please kindly send to me your T & C. My email is mbelu.kenechi@yahoo.com
Thanks
akaynezi:
please send me your T and C. akaosenez@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
I am a newly registered driver on uber,i am in need of a vehicle,please contact on whatsapp 08097009204.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
vicdon:
I am a newly registered driver on uber,i am in need of a vehicle,please contact on whatsapp 08097009204.

can you do 50k per week? wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uboma(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

So despite his status as a married man, he still defaulted.

You sounded so sure back then with your list of conditions.......

If you want your money back, go and get him.

Nairaland will not help you recover your 300k.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by captainking(m): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

hope it's not that car you bought from eleshanautos ..i remember your thread for Uber driver..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Romeo3 will make a good politician, denying the driver is a fantastic statement, to protect ur interest.

Ogunvic41 should trend with caution, you can't jump and make recommendation of someone accuse of fraudulent activities.

Ur partners might think otherwise.

God bless your fleet company, we hope for more growth.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

.....some greedy drivers sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

can you do 50k per week? wink

Dats on the high side for me, buh we culd cum to an agreement on watsapp..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

gbagaun detector. Unpaid grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngelicBeing: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
vicdon:

Dats on the high side for me, buh we culd cum to an agreement on watsapp..
Hian, don't cum on whatsapp because it will damage the screen with your cum, it is preferable if you rather come to an agreement instead of cumming tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Gbam
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Conoil ikeja near general Hospital. No line, just drive in. wink

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
captainking:
hope it's not that car you bought from eleshanautos ..i remember your thread for Uber driver..

dat 1 is another developing story, car parked for 1 week and 1 day to avoid increasing drivers debt. So far driver owing 1 week rental. Will get new driver soon if this one is unable to pay up wat he owes.

After that I will employ all available legal and illegal means to retreive my money, no more mr nice guy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
uboma:

So despite his status as a married man, he still defaulted.

You sounded so sure back then with your list of conditions.......

If you want your money back, go and get him.

Nairaland will not help you recover your 300k.

not same guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uboma(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

not same guy

It may not be the same guy but the same conditions applies to all, I guess...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
uboma:

It may not be the same guy but the same conditions applies to all, I guess...

rio driver still on benefit of doubt for a few more days.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Leo2013: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
babsmii:
Hi House,
I have a clean toyota camry 2009(muscle) for uber in Abuja, see pictures attached.

Reply with the amount you can deliver weekly, where you live in Abuja and contact number and i'll reach you for further discussions.

35k per week for rentals or pay u 200k upfront plus 40k per week on hire purchase depending on d condition of d car. But am based in lagos...08082088007.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

300k=10 weeks no pay.... Vehicle damage may not be deliberate

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Conoil ikeja near general Hospital. No line, just drive in. wink
it's getting more available....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
bigass:

gbagaun detector. Unpaid grin
lol, ur turn dey come

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ksmart027(m), opt2, jpworld(m), kayol4life, ayobamdgreat(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.