Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4803388 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2017
face lekki..mornings are usually better there otherwise go on taxify
ShegsA:
Today seems very slow on Uber. Who else is experiencing that?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agborichard: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

and it is wrong. Unless if vehicle had a problem and it was communicated to partner before end of the week, any driver that owes partner is fraudulent. There is a reason driver signed terms and conditions.

The major reason why i prefer HP to rental. If u hav paid me for 4 mnths nd u decide to go against our T nd C i will just call my lawyer to repossess no need for lng story
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agborichard: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

and it is wrong. Unless if vehicle had a problem and it was communicated to partner before end of the week, any driver that owes partner is fraudulent. There is a reason driver signed terms and conditions.

The major reason why i prefer HP to rental. If u hav paid me for 4 mnths nd u decide to go against our T nd C i will just call my lawyer to repossess no need for lng story.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

[color=#990000]smiles without quoting properly.../color]

That's not how to quote jo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=Carshopper post=63705831]

That's not how to quote jo

Make we scatter am like dis?/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 9:44am On Dec 29, 2017
ogunvic41:

Don't mind the guy sir... The guy was owing him the weekly delivery money he now decided to blackmail him online...
LET HE THAT HAS NO SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE...
MANY DRIVERS ON THIS PLATFORM ARE OWING THEIR PARTNERS...
Cc GAZZUZZ romeo3

Ogunvic41 pls be careful of how you come in public.

With what I have read through, the guy has intention to defraud. And that makes him criminally liable.

Why is he hiding under multiple monikers?

According to what I read on whatsapp group, he use another driver as bait, then pretend he lost his phone and ran away and never pick his calls.

The difference between a contract breach and fraud is a fine line. A breach of contract deals more with disappointed expectations, whereas fraud deals with the intent to inflict financial harm.

Fraud is fact driven and involves dishonest conduct, I think he wants to continue the fraud act by hiding under breach of contract.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mboi2: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2017
@Ogunvic41, GAZZUZ, Romeo, well done guys. What you guys are doing here is wonderful. Honestly you guys are helping to build this nation by the way you're encouraging entrepreneurship. A lot of young men including me have benefited from your shared experiences, advice and directions. No amount of impersonation by any fraudster shall bring you down. God bless you guys.

I want to acquire a Nigerian used Peugeot 406 with Ew10 Engine, haven't gone for inspection but owner said everything is working perfectly, but I know it's what he'll say so as to sell his car. I don't know about Peugeot like I know Toyota. What and what should I check? Unfortunately car is in South East.

Also will Honda Civic 2003/04 be ok for Uber/Taxify.

I greet you guys.. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Mboi2:
@Ogunvic41, GAZZUZ, Romeo, well done guys. What you guys are doing here is wonderful. Honestly you guys are helping to build this nation by the way you're encouraging entrepreneurship. A lot of young men including me have benefited from your shared experiences, advice and directions. No amount of impersonation by any fraudster shall bring you down. God bless you guys.

I want to acquire a Nigerian used Peugeot 406 with Ew10 Engine, haven't gone for inspection but owner said everything is working perfectly, but I know it's what he'll say so as to sell his car. I don't know about Peugeot like I know Toyota. What and what should I check? Unfortunately car is in South East.

Also will Honda Civic 2003/04 be ok for Uber/Taxify.

I greet you guys.. Thank you.
Send me the VIN/CHASSIS NUMBER, I will pull up the vehicle's data from Peugeot...
Don't buy a converted Peugeot
Civic is cool... But I prefer Peugeot

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=GAZZUZZ post=63706239][/quote]

Lol... u still can't quote jo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2017
God, please bless all uber/Taxify drivers with their own cars. Just say Amen

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2017
medd422:

A. M. E. N
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mboi2: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2017
ogunvic41:

Send me the VIN/CHASSIS NUMBER, I will pull up the vehicle's data from Peugeot...
Don't buy a converted Peugeot
Civic is cool... But I prefer Peugeot
Thank you brother.. I will ask the owner to send the VIN to me. Am in Lagos while the car is at Enugu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BlvckSoul(m): 11:49am On Dec 29, 2017
medd422:

AMEN!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by triple29: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2017
Hello, i am an uber registered driver. I applied in one company for available vehicle to be paired and i was told to bring uber DRIVER'S FORM. Am confused here. What is uber driver's form? Pls, how do i get it? Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2017
medd422:

Most of them already have their own cars though.. But still more blessings will be nice
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BlvckSoul(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
bigass:
You still can not quote after all my tutoring. Your case is irredeemable

grin Chaiiiiiii
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HastalavistaU: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

dat 1 is another developing story, car parked for 1 week and 1 day to avoid increasing drivers debt. So far driver owing 1 week rental. Will get new driver soon if this one is unable to pay up wat he owes.

After that I will employ all available legal and illegal means to retreive my money, no more mr nice guy.

Please sir. I'm available to work.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dear House,

Has anyone received this type of email from Uber? Can the case be resolved by going to their office?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Epphy:
Dear House,

Has anyone received this type of email from Uber? Can the case be resolved by going to their office?

You've been axed..
Since they increased prices they've been terminating partners anyhow. Apart from apapa trip i don't thinkits advisable to cancel anyhow again
Best to position yourself in boost zones, so even if you hit traffic you still smile at the end of the trip.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamspeedracer:

You've been axed..
Since they increased prices they've been terminating partners anyhow. Apart from apapa trip i don't thinkits advisable to cancel anyhow again
Best to position yourself in boost zones, so even if you hit traffic you still smile at the end of the trip.

OK thanks.
Funny enough, I was suspended 2 weeks ago and did a long session before I was reactivated. Ever since then, I reduced cancellations drastically that my cancellation rate dropped to 17%. I was surprised to see they deactivated my app.
Na to get a driver for the car be dat
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chukelvin(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Good day house, please i am still in search of a vehicle for uber as a newly registered driver,i stay around mayfair garden axis of lekki..please any available vehicle around(automatic). Pls call/whatsapp 0706-509-1262.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
I am available for u. 07084916368
Epphy:

OK thanks.
Funny enough, I was suspended 2 weeks ago and did a long session before I was reactivated. Ever since then, I reduced cancellations drastically that my cancellation rate dropped to 17%. I was surprised to see they deactivated my app.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
bigass:

You are now an enemy of GAZZUZZ. once you refuse to sing his praise antagonize him he sees you as someone who wants to bring him down. In his mind he's a car God
becos he refused to utter a word concerning your apologies abi? You apologised on this thread, he smile, you again went ahead to apologise on his "ask Gazzuz" tread, he still smiled, what else do you want him to do? To tell you thank you for the prayers abi? After laying curses on yourself, thinking u are laying curses on him. Now you are looking for a way to tarnish his image. Note, Ten thousand of your type can't bring him down.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
Epphy:

OK thanks.

Yes ó. Sorry about that. Cancellation is presently at 13%. I've done 25 minutes pick up just because of fear of the axing me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
abitafah:
becos he refused to utter a word concerning your apologies abi? You apologised on this thread, he smile, you again went ahead to apologise on his "ask Gazzuz" tread, he still smiled, what else do you want him to do? To tell you thank you for the prayers abi? After laying curses on yourself, thinking u are laying curses on him. Now you are looking for a way to tarnish his image. Note, Ten thousand of your type can't bring him down.

amen brother!!!!

grin smiles......

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingreign(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
bigass:

You are now an enemy of GAZZUZZ. once you refuse to sing his praise antagonize him he sees you as someone who wants to bring him down. In his mind he's a car God

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingreign(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

amen brother!!!!

grin smiles......

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EphraimBoat: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hello guys, so I have a very clean Toyota Camry pencil light(1997) I will like to use for Uber. The thing is, I know Uber at times accepts cars that are below their model. I have taken out time and money to make it even more standard for Uber purposes.

I will like to know if I stand a chance with Uber or taxify.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
EphraimBoat:
Hello guys, so I have a very clean Toyota Camry pencil light(1997) I will like to use for Uber. The thing is, I know Uber at times accepts cars that are below their model. I have taken out time and money to make it even more standard for Uber purposes.

I will like to know if I stand a chance with Uber or taxify.
2000 model... The least
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
How far fuel queues and availability? I have been at home since yesterday... Update please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EphraimBoat: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
slamstanlee:
2000 model... The least

Thanks bro, is there a way I can improvise, the car is clean and all, they shouldn'tt mind the year. I mean, age is nothing but a number wink.

It is even neater than some 2000 models

For most of these pencils, they look alike, if one doesn't check the year, one won't know the year sef

Can't something be worked out?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
abitafah:

I don't understand what's wrong with apologising Your reasoning is idiotic. Besides his smiles didnt just start after my curse it started before then I'm not bringing him down. I'm just stating facts. He hates critism. He hates differing opinion. Once you disagree with him you automatically becomes his enemy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.