Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4750651 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hard truth, no matter how clean it is, a pencil light is still gonna be a pencil light. Sometimes you should think about your clientele.
80% of chicks in lekki will turn you down, don't know about other environs

EphraimBoat:

Thanks bro, is there a way I can improvise, the car is clean and all, they shouldn'tt mind the year. I mean, age is nothing but a number wink.

It is even neater than some 2000 models

For most of these pencils, they look alike, if one doesn't check the year, one won't know the year sef

Can't something be worked out?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
EphraimBoat:

Thanks bro, is there a way I can improvise, the car is clean and all, they shouldn'tt mind the year. I mean, age is nothing but a number wink.

For most of these pencils, they look alike, if one doesn't check the year, one won't know the year sef

It's not possible. It's not about cleanliness it's about model year..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
EphraimBoat:

Paint it yellow with black stripes

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Romeo3:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Romeo3:

wiz khalifa black and yellow

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EphraimBoat: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Romeo3:

I see!! No be taxi I want do!!!

I have taken Uber rides in pencil before, reason why I intend to do so.

I might just take it to their office and see what they will say. No harm in trying.

How about taxify, do they accept too?

I need money kwah!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EphraimBoat: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
bigass:

wiz khalifa black and yellow

I prefer like Wayne's green and yellow!! I'm 70% certain you are male.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EphraimBoat: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga gazzuzz, I think there is no harm in trying nah!! Even a friend of mine has used taxify with pencil too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
EphraimBoat:

Oga gazzuzz, I think there is no harm in trying nah!! Even a friend of mine has used taxify with pencil too

is it your personal vehicle?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
EphraimBoat:

I prefer like Wayne's green and yellow!! I'm 70% certain you are male.
100% hermaphrodite

But you can ask gazzuzz he knows me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
bigass:

100% hermaphrodite

Just like in the old testament.
He "knew" you..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
chillex8:

Just like in the old testament.
He "knew" you..

But I didn't conceive.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EphraimBoat: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

is it your personal vehicle?

Yes sir!! Mine!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
bigass:

But I didn't conceive.
Time will tell
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EphraimBoat: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
bigass:

100% hermaphrodite

Hmmm!! Odds are you are male, for one. A female won't drag much attention to her ass talk more of using an adjective (big) to describe it.

Secondly, you didn't deny my allegations.

The only thing is, you argue a lot!! That's the only thing that makes you feel like a woman!! Anyways good work, keep it up!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mubz(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
I have a 407 2007 model that i want to put on Uber. Please what are the procedure and how do i get a really decent driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
iamspeedracer:

Yes ó. Sorry about that. Cancellation is presently at 13%. I've done 25 minutes pick up just because of fear of the axing me

Oh oh...thanks.
Taxify to the rescue then.
Please who knows when Taxify will resume inspection/registration?
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Romeo3:
Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seyifunmi12: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mubz:
I have a 407 2007 model that i want to put on Uber. Please what are the procedure and how do i get a really decent driver
call me, I'm a driver, I can put u through and also drive it, if u want, contact me on 08032468366
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
EphraimBoat:
Hello guys, so I have a very clean Toyota Camry pencil light(1997) I will like to use for Uber. The thing is, I know Uber at times accepts cars that are below their model. I have taken out time and money to make it even more standard for Uber purposes.

I will like to know if I stand a chance with Uber or taxify.

Kolework
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HastalavistaU: 12:18am On Dec 30, 2017
Epphy:

OK thanks.
Funny enough, I was suspended 2 weeks ago and did a long session before I was reactivated. Ever since then, I reduced cancellations drastically that my cancellation rate dropped to 17%. I was surprised to see they deactivated my app.
Na to get a driver for the car be dat

Please am here o. I need a ride sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:23am On Dec 30, 2017
EphraimBoat:

Yes sir!! Mine!!

sell it. Add more money, buy acceptable brand.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HastalavistaU: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2017
Mubz:

When car is checked properly which am avaible to help out with and in great shape. I'll be honoured to drive. I am a registered driver with no car ATM. We can do the wahala together if you don't mind...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:22am On Dec 30, 2017

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:17am On Dec 30, 2017
Bro my advice is go for what you known. Most Nigerian used cars have issue already that's why people sell them. Even a Toyota brand that are sold Naija used most have had issues that's why been sold. Only different with Toyota brand is that all mechanic or most know how to fix it. Buying any used Naija cars irrespective of brand . Is at your risk . Plz study these car business very well. Do your research. I have about 5 elantra cars on uber now tokunbo. I bought it myself after doing my research . I was told it's OK and strong. I heard good results . But they have been ok so far. Parts are expensive good on fuel so far . It's been 6 months so far. So am still observing regardless what people say. My point bro fellow your own path and be your man. No one will hold your hands in these world. Hopefully have help you .
" we can agree or to disagree respectfully"

ogunvic41:

Send me the VIN/CHASSIS NUMBER, I will pull up the vehicle's data from Peugeot...
Don't buy a converted Peugeot
Civic is cool... But I prefer Peugeot

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 8:08am On Dec 30, 2017
I am a newly registered driver on uber,i am in need of a vehicle,please contact on whatsapp 08097009204.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chccho(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2017
bigass:
I have plenty enemies here. Just a small mistake. dem bombard me Me that had 8 in IELTS

Hmmmn are u sure grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2017
chccho:
[/b]
Hmmmn are u sure grin

good question wink pics or.......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2017
Mubz:
Let me manage the car...u get 50k weekly.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chccho(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

good question wink pics or.......
Pics or.... pics of something to prove that moniker grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by entparrot(f): 10:01am On Dec 30, 2017
ogunvic41:

Let me manage the car...u get 50k weekly.

How consistent is ur weekly payment?

One of ur post state drivers default with no reason is acceptable?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2017
entparrot:

How consistent is ur weekly payment?

One of ur post state drivers default with no reason is acceptable?
I don't understand ur last statement.. U get 50k weekly simple, have u read my terms and conditions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: HIGHESTPOPORI(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.