Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,819 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4761825 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Leo2013: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
jpworld:
Incase he hides under another monicker, trying to find another partner to swindle, I have attached his face on nairaland.

He has multiple account on uber,
he claim he is friend to romeo3 and ogunvic41, infact he was suppose to be part of the people that sets up the fleet management with ogunvic41
he is an active member in whatsapp group created by blackylola,
Partners be warned!
Different monickers and phone numbers are linked to this swindler.

08050345013 Bode Fakorede
monicker:soadakngltd
monicker:bodefakorede
monicker:ojudunkemi
monicker:kemspec
adex4u23@gmail.com
kemiojudun@gmail.com

Do your research before releasing your vehicle.

There are alot of fraud drivers online.

Na wa ooo. Dis world is funny !!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
slamstanlee:
it's getting more available....

it is epileptic.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by captainking(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

dat 1 is another developing story, car parked for 1 week and 1 day to avoid increasing drivers debt. So far driver owing 1 week rental. Will get new driver soon if this one is unable to pay up wat he owes.

After that I will employ all available legal and illegal means to retreive my money, no more mr nice guy.
Sorry about that boss..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by captainking(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Conoil ikeja near general Hospital. No line, just drive in. wink
at how much sir??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Drivers please , expose partners with rundown vehicles, vehicles that Are not road worthy. Post their vins so other drivers do not fall prey to such vehicles.

Post here
https://www.nairaland.com/4258070/fraudulent-uber-taxify-drivers-partners

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
captainking:
at how much sir??

145 this is lagos wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by triple29: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hello, i am an Uber registered driver. I applied in one company for available vehicle to be paired and i was told to bring UBER DRIVER'S FORM. Am confused here. What is Uber driver's form? Pls, how do i get it? Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
entparrot:
Romeo3 will make a good politician, denying the driver is a fantastic statement, to protect ur interest.

Ogunvic41 should trend with caution, you can't jump and make recommendation of someone accuse of fraudulent activities.

Ur partners might think otherwise.

God bless your fleet company, we hope for more growth.
Don't mind the guy sir... The guy was owing him the weekly delivery money he now decided to blackmail him online...
LET HE THAT HAS NO SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE...
MANY DRIVERS ON THIS PLATFORM ARE OWING THEIR PARTNERS...
Cc GAZZUZZ romeo3

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Drivers please , expose partners with rundown vehicles, vehicles that Are not road worthy. Post their vins so other drivers do not fall prey to such vehicles.

Post here
https://www.nairaland.com/4258070/fraudulent-uber-taxify-drivers-partners
How do I report my partner .
She's owing me 3 weeks now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
ogunvic41:

Don't mind the guy sir... The guy was owing him the weekly delivery money he now decided to blackmail him online...
Cc GAZZUZZ romeo3

Yes ooo ... very true ..drivers plenty wey owe. I am owing myself too

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
ogunvic41:

Cc GAZZUZZ romeo3

and it is wrong. Unless if vehicle had a problem and it was communicated to partner before end of the week, any driver that owes partner is fraudulent. There is a reason driver signed terms and conditions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
chillex8:

How do I report my partner .
She's owing me 3 weeks now

Please ooo how can a partner owe you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
bigass:

Please ooo how can a partner owe you.
Excess card trips .
In excess of weekly rental.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
chillex8:

Excess card trips .
In excess of weekly rental.

simple, ask for your money.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

and it is wrong. Unless if vehicle had a problem and it was communicated to partner before end of the week, any driver that owes partner is fraudulent. There is a reason driver signed terms and conditions.

Gbam .... Approach Don Change for 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

simple, ask for your money.

Gbam ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Leo2013: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
[quote author=ogunvic41 post=63688085]
I meet him on this platform... He is an hardworking uber/taxify driver...
IF U GUYS HAVE ISSUES MUST YOU POST HIS PICTURES? MUST YOU CLAIM HE IS FRAUDULENT? SETTLE YOUR DIFFERENCES AMICABLY...
DIVERS AND PARTNERS WILL ALWAYS HAVE ISSUES...
MY OPINION, I STAND TO BE CORRECTED[/quête

Y do u av a problem wit d info,dis guy has more dan one account and ur stylishly defending him. D guy even told me dat ogunvics41 tought him hw to drive nd gave him some tactics on how to make good money on d platform. Pls,dont make urself à suspect by trying to cover up for dis guy or else u go cast i swear. I think d case should be forwarded to uber let him go nd defend nd settle himself dere. Uber office is jst @ my bus stop cos i stay in maryland nd i want to warn dat if i see any defensive write up in favour of dat senseless olabode guy anywhere again den dose behind him will av to join him @ uber office for questioning. U better face ur bizness jeje make men no change am for u. I dont even know hw pple will b hoping to go far in biz nd yet behave worse dan an illiterate !!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
[quote author=Leo2013 post=63697283][/quote]Stop talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
@bigass ... come and see ooo ... they don't know how to quote ooo grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by captainking(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

145 this is lagos wink
That's cool..though some places don't have fuel yet in my terrain.. Thanks boss..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 12:18am On Dec 29, 2017
Who are these jargonized quoters
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 12:20am On Dec 29, 2017
about fuel scarcity. Top up when you see a station selling. Fuel scarcity may be here for long unless they increase it to N200/l
200/L?? yes because Naira has been devalued and crude oil prices is spiking.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:02am On Dec 29, 2017
Am outta town for two days only.
I hear drivers on my telegram group complaining of fuel scarcity.
But my cousin says there's fuel everywhere on the island
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:43am On Dec 29, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 6:04am On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=Leo2013 post=63697283][/quote] Black people and their mentality
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by raykas(m): 6:09am On Dec 29, 2017
Oga Gazzuzz you an obstacle to this platform, how can a driver owes you 300k? Can you please explain to us and stop opposing drivers, we are all here for business. Without drivers no money for partners and without partners no car to drive on uber/taxify platform for drivers . So let's be our brothers keeper. Thanks everyone and I wish you all Happy New Year in advance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 6:14am On Dec 29, 2017
ogunvic41:

Cc GAZZUZZ romeo3
And the guy was talking on phone as if Olabode eloped with his car, am not justifying anybody but let be careful with our actions and utterances.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:20am On Dec 29, 2017
raykas:
Oga Gazzuzz you an obstacle to this platform , how can a driver owes you 300k? Can you please explain to us and stop opposing drivers, we are all here for business. Without drivers no money for partners and without partners no car to drive on uber/taxify platform for drivers . So let's be our brothers keeper. Thanks everyone and I wish you all Happy New Year in advance.

smiles...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 7:30am On Dec 29, 2017
ogunvic41:

Cc GAZZUZZ romeo3

Ogunvic41, you have plenty of cars under your care, why didn’t you give him a car?
I can see how you intend managing vehicles put under your care, since you justify his actions.
Why the driver has more than 10 phone numbers?
Why he keeps creating different monikers, looking for cars?
Why does he have multiple uber accounts?
What he does is take your vehicle over use your vehicle make good money with it, and then dump it without paying you.
Then create another moniker, (while using ur vehicle) looking for another partner to swindle.
His pictures need to go online to identify who is under those monikers.

Partners be warned!

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2017
raykas:
Oga Gazzuzz you an obstacle to this platform, how can a driver owes you 300k? Can you please explain to us and stop opposing drivers, we are all here for business. Without drivers no money for partners and without partners no car to drive on uber/taxify platform for drivers . So let's be our brothers keeper. Thanks everyone and I wish you all Happy New Year in advance.

You are now an enemy of GAZZUZZ. once you refuse to sing his praise antagonize him he sees you as someone who wants to bring him down. In his mind he's a car God

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2017
bigass:

You are now an enemy of GAZZUZZ. once you refuse to sing his praise antagonize him he sees you as someone who wants to bring him down. In his mind he's a car God

[color=#990000]smiles without quoting properly.../color]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ShegsA(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2017
Today seems very slow on Uber. Who else is experiencing that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: anthony533(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.