Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4728275 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2021
edomobi@gmail.com

Felicity0001:

Sorry Sir abeg no vex d cruise and traffic no let me see road at all... I've been on medication since morning after escaping that yesterday traffic... Abeg send the email again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2021
God pass all of una o grin
My car never fully dry sha. But managed to hit the road today and did well.

But got my 2nd blocking on Indriver. First was more than a year ago. Never ask me what I did. It is just a day's block.

Road getting better. But I learnt traffic wan kill them for mainland today. I didn't get there at all. Even my daily offline guy sef, and I no fit carry am today.

We continue the hustle tomorrow. God no go shame us.
InfinityEstates:
@Davit et al, any tips on how to dry a flooded car without sunshine?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
Guys, try as much as possible to avoid trips to or from Tom Ogboi way at Itedo Estate off Freedom way. The water level there is just too high. Been like that for weeks. Now worse. The girls there too are the worse you will see on ehailing. Na one of them got my account blocked today. It is a blackisted area for me moving forward.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
Guys na God save me now now from sleepy Coro boy.

How do I explain?
I was on my lane blazing off since road is free , suddenly I realized a red Corolla left is lane and was coming towards me, I thought he was avoiding pot hole or something but this car was coming with full speed too. I slammed brake and was pressing my horn with all of my strength and about to start crying for my low mileage Camry. Suddenly the driver woke up, swerved and suddenly slammed brake. Unfortunately a drunk guy in accord jammed him from behind.
For like 10secs everywhere was silent.
The drunk guy came down to see what’s happening,
Guess what ? Coro guy zoomed off. Both me and Honda guy open mouth in shock. Boys that gather started asking if he stole the car or why run away ?

I thank God that nothing happened to my car else all the stew today for sour.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
davit:
Guys, try as much as possible to avoid trips to or from Tom Ogboi way at Itedo Estate off Freedom way. The water level there is just too high. Been like that for weeks. Now worse. The girls there too are the worse you will see on ehailing. Na one of them got my account blocked today. It is a blackisted area for me moving forward.
That itedo estate na ocean, and the yeye estate gate men go still dey ask for code, even though na inside swimming pool dem dey live, and you're also correct about the girls, same thing with the guys, they wear their pride with PRIDE.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
That AC part dey beat my imagination. I do see guys put on their AC inside water. Who on earth does that? Only ignorant ones or the ones who feel the car is not theirs.
IFSHR:

My brother grin.... i dey first gate mechanic village like this to pick up something ...na coro boys I pity pass with all the things am seeing here, one was full soaked with water ...now imagine the ignorant ones that still used AC inside that flood na good bye to condenser

Na to check Google weather for Lagos and some pin point area in Lagos before I leave house.....weather report don predict heavy downfall for Wednesday and Thursday...na to just hustle wella...Sunday down to Tuesday and see as wed n Thursday be .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:01am On Jul 18, 2021
grin grin sad Wait o. So Pope191 Na babalawo too. I see... You no well at all. In fact, but I I no k ow who sick pass between you and Pope191. I still dey cum in peace o
BAZ001:

I dey enjoy this sweet infos in the midst of war and flood. I dey Surulere like dis, na to avoid
Trips to flood zones and be praying that one Lucifer child won’t change destination to dead traps. Cos it has happened to me twice rider will change destination mid way to bad roads
One was to Ijegun/ ijaye

Na there I go carry babalawo as in real Baba alawoo, he was talking like you (pope191) on phone.
Bring ori ogunfe (male goat)
Ori emo, (rat)
Ori ologbo (cat)

The story is for another day, babalawo do transfer before I got alert, I already said alert received don’t bother to wait sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 12:03am On Jul 18, 2021
davit:
That AC part dey beat my imagination. I do see guys put on their AC inside water. Who on earth does that? Only ignorant ones or the ones who feel the car is not theirs.

Maybe fear of the rider....make 3k spend 25k...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:04am On Jul 18, 2021
When they ask what s your name, I tell them Donald Trump. I no get time to drag matter.
Felicity0001:

At the bolded... Thank you sir!

A driver is at the security post and you as a rider expecting him/her yet you won't even call to give that convenience and when the driver calls you start asking irrelevant questions like what's your name? For heaven sake, didn't you see the name or the color of my car on your app?? Its so annoying.

Little wonder one told pearl1910 he was driving a different car. Just imagine the unremorseful stupidity.

Yes I know I'm a fucking uber driver the moment I turn on my app to accept request but that shouldn't make you disrespect me as a person like I've no value whatsoever, as a matter if fact you should know your life is in the hands of that man behind the wheel while on that trip so you don't wanna do anything to make him feel inferior or angry else some psycho can just drive you into something you never bargain for.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bamigboye27: 12:06am On Jul 18, 2021
DonnyE:

I am really surprised that alot of guys here boost of making over 30k a day here, how come 25k remittance to car owners is recommended? Meaning the owner of the car of 2.5M is only getting one day of work. Or it's not possible to make over 25k a day? It doesn't seem fair to car owners.

Better don't mind those dashboard guys with their audio money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2021
davit:

You head dey there.
I’m even scared bolt might send me mail , cos I was canceling trips anyhow today.
Out of 36 trips I did only 6 trips and drove from 2pm till now.

Pls how were you blocked, ratings, cancel or report ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:15am On Jul 18, 2021
I dey with you on this.
Felicity0001:

Permission not granted.

BAZ001, pope191, pearl1910, kanuisagoat, shollywendy, davit, peep4u, northbird, flexxyworld, radautoworks and others what do you guys think about this matter?

Na so i take miss scanner and other give away o... See now this nazz guy self still won collect my 2k now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:26am On Jul 18, 2021
Sakamanjeh99. I no mention anyone o. Run outta thread.
Felicity0001:

Yes you can sent to the number. Thanks a million and thanks to my friend Nazzjnr for coming through.

Okay let's do it like this, do 1k mtn card to me then send 1k to nazzjnr for his 2bottle of Heineken Abule Egba standard (N500/bottle) I don't know how much they sell at that side.

My oga at Shollywendy and pope191, matrix414, davit only to mention a few gracious... Twalle to you all.

Shollywendy I appreciate your concern today on that level god bless you.

On the flip side... Abeg who is Muslim here? How next week go be na... I need eat ram meat o abeg make una put me on a call na e jor
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:32am On Jul 18, 2021
I used my account make request to report the Tom Ogboi way to drivers on Indriver. That kind thing. I'm not moved hsa. It even gave me time to visit Olaiya. cool
BAZ001:

You head dey there.
I’m even scared bolt might send me mail , cos I was canceling trips anyhow today.
Out of 36 trips I did only 6 trips and drove from 2pm till now.

Pls how were you blocked, ratings, cancel or report ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:02am On Jul 18, 2021
InfinityEstates:
@Davit et al, any tips on how to dry a flooded car without sunshine?
Pressing iron, come and thank me later

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:07am On Jul 18, 2021
DonnyE:

I am really surprised that alot of guys here boost of making over 30k a day here, how come 25k remittance to car owners is recommended? Meaning the owner of the car of 2.5M is only getting one day of work. Or it's not possible to make over 25k a day? It doesn't seem fair to car owners.

My brother follow me ask oh!

Someone will gross 200k a week with 30k fuel.
Remove Bolts 40k commission and it will be remaining 130k.
Driver will now pay car owner 25k and pocket 105k for himself.

And na car owner go still fix motor if E spoil from that 25k oh!

Wicked Ants.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 1:59am On Jul 18, 2021
dru23:
cool

My brand is not based on people liking me ... My brand is based on what am willing to offer to the customers at a very competitive price...... Once my goods are no longer price friendly the customers will look somewhere else.....

For the fact that am out of stock of goods now .. Do u think the customers will wait for me ? The customer will look elsewhere simple as 1,2,3 .. Their is no permanent loyalty in this business I do .

Mr. blackbishop here is an up and coming mechanic that is still learning. He will need to direct that energy towards getting his business up and running. He has not yet an establish mechanic.......

Why he came for me can only be personal ... I only use him twice or so .. And I needed someone to manage some of my rental cars. This would have been good enough income for him to get a steady work and built himself.

My currant mechanic I have now is ok.. He takes care of all rental cars and cars that I sell to the public. He derives some income from it , but those cars rarely break down........

Now am not discouraging anyone from using his services ... We all have to eat , but he should learn how to pick his battles ......

Due to my past experience with mechanics, I don't do recommendation anymore, even with my own mechanic and this is to avoid headaches etc ..

Bro @ bolded nothing personal, and I didn't come for you but also disappointed how you tag every comment that has to do with you. I thrash some battles to win the war.

And you talking about growing even Dangote still advertise to expand I can never be ok no matter the level of my business, wanting more begat the hustle.

Bro since I stopped working with you did I ever call to ask you why? Even though I hate to blame but I took the fall for Chillex antics. Still I chat you once in a while to talk about parts with you and recommend people who wants oil. And even remember calling you during Felicity issue to beg you to quash it.

So bro i don't even know how to hate, not to talk of bad mouthing you and who ever is feeding you the lies that I complained about you bro, just watch the people in your circle. I ain't got time for that shit.

Try for once not to have the last say baba!
It really helps and save us a lot of back and forth unending argument.

Still yet I still respect you as a brother and as a friend just be the bigger person.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 2:12am On Jul 18, 2021
BAZ001:
Guys na God save me now now from sleepy Coro boy.

How do I explain?
I was on my lane blazing off since road is free , suddenly I realized a red Corolla left is lane and was coming towards me, I thought he was avoiding pot hole or something but this car was coming with full speed too. I slammed brake and was pressing my horn with all of my strength and about to start crying for my low mileage Camry. Suddenly the driver woke up, swerved and suddenly slammed brake. Unfortunately a drunk guy in accord jammed him from behind.
For like 10secs everywhere was silent.
The drunk guy came down to see what’s happening,
Guess what ? Coro guy zoomed off. Both me and Honda guy open mouth in shock. Boys that gather started asking if he stole the car or why run away ?

I thank God that nothing happened to my car else all the stew today for sour.

If we dey pray for daily bread make we dey pray for wahala free day too. Prolly the guy never rest wella.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:15am On Jul 18, 2021
Blackbishop:

Bro @ bolded nothing personal, and I didn't come for you but also disappointed how you tag every comment that has to do with you. I thrash some battles to win the war.

And you talking about growing even Dangote still advertise to expand I can never be ok no matter the level of my business, wanting more begat the hustle.

Bro since I stopped working with you did I ever call to ask you why? Even though I hate to blame but I took the fall for Chillex antics. Still I chat you once in a while to talk about parts with you and recommend people who wants oil. And even remember calling you during Felicity issue to beg you to quash it.

So bro i don't even know how to hate, not to talk of bad mouthing you and who ever is feeding you the lies that I complained about you bro, just watch the people in your circle. I ain't got time for that shit.

Try for once not to have the last say baba!
It really helps and save us a lot of back and forth unending argument.

Still yet I still respect you as a brother and as a friend just be the bigger person.

Your alternative moniker@ status200788 wink

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:25am On Jul 18, 2021

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hopefullight: 3:39am On Jul 18, 2021
donfortune48:

My brother follow me ask oh!

Someone will gross 200k a week with 30k fuel.
Remove Bolts 40k commission and it will be remaining 130k.
Driver will now pay car owner 25k and pocket 105k for himself.

And na car owner go still fix motor if E spoil from that 25k oh!

Wicked Ants.

Honestly its insultive for owners to be paid 25k weekly with a car of 2m upward. I am Not surprised drivers here are Not commenting on this topic.

I am interested in sending a car with Öl and tire to Nigeria for uber , but seeing drivers making above 150k weekly then asking owners to accept 25k( 50 euro) weekly is repugnant.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:06am On Jul 18, 2021
hopefullight:

Honestly its insultive for owners to be paid 25k weekly with a car of 2m upward. I am Not surprised drivers here are Not commenting on this topic.

I am interested in sending a car with Öl and tire to Nigeria for uber , but seeing drivers making above 150k weekly then asking owners to accept 25k( 50 euro) weekly is repugnant.

Very (insultive) You want to start war be that.. This is mostly a drivers forum... And a lot of this drivers are making money.. Some will even tell you 20k rental.....

And if you go against them they will come after you like vultures... Bottom line these guys are making money ........ Due to the raising cost of parts and importing cars etc ... I think 30k to 32k should be the ball park mark for rental

And to show how these are making money. I had a new driver weeks.. The first 3 days the car was down for repairs... And usually the driver only remit based on those days during down time...... And this driver still deliver is 25k with no issues ......

Trust me am in the business these guys are doing very well ......

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:13am On Jul 18, 2021
dru23:

Your alternative moniker@ status200788 wink

Am really sorry for that as that was disrespectful.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:19am On Jul 18, 2021
Blackbishop:

Well no problem at all .....no beef

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:24am On Jul 18, 2021
cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechyy: 5:33am On Jul 18, 2021
cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:39am On Jul 18, 2021
davit:
God pass all of una o grin
My car never fully dry sha. But managed to hit the road today and did well.

But got my 2nd blocking on Indriver. First was more than a year ago. Never ask me what I did. It is just a day's block.

Road getting better. But I learnt traffic wan kill them for mainland today. I didn't get there at all. Even my daily offline guy sef, and I no fit carry am today.

We continue the hustle tomorrow. God no go shame us.

The traffic is not here, scared of the unknown on the island, to and fro Surulere from Ogba is 4hr 30 mins and riders r not willing to add anything. I saw my gas dip, I jejely call it a day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:42am On Jul 18, 2021
Blackbishop:

God bless you bro

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:42am On Jul 18, 2021
dru23:

Well no problem at all .....no beef
God bless you bro

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:43am On Jul 18, 2021
Felicity0001:

Yes you can sent to the number. Thanks a million and thanks to my friend Nazzjnr for coming through.

Okay let's do it like this, do 1k mtn card to me then send 1k to nazzjnr for his 2bottle of Heineken Abule Egba standard (N500/bottle) I don't know how much they sell at that side.

My oga at Shollywendy and pope191, matrix414, davit only to mention a few gracious... Twalle to you all.

Shollywendy I appreciate your concern today on that level god bless you.

On the flip side... Abeg who is Muslim here? How next week go be na... I need eat ram meat o abeg make una put me on a call na e jor
God bless you bro too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 6:21am On Jul 18, 2021
Guys, how far with riders changing destination Oooo?

I was on a trip within Surulere, next thing when we got to destination, rider said, we're heading to Lekki. What's the best thing to do?

Sshould I change direction to Lekki; will Bolt calculate the first trip within Surulere, and then from Surulere to Lekki? Or should the driver allow Bolt app to calculate fees for the entire trip?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3833) (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Lordcrixus, Barbiturate(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.