Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747986 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3892) (3893) (3894) (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
davit:
Tsh eone I cancelled only moved from 1.5 to 1.6. I managed am sha. Mea while, I have I was I side full 1.9. Bolt surge at times get as e be. You may even be inside 1. 9 amd still get no surge request.

That experience was targeted at those asking or wondering why they don't get surge request even when they find themselves in an area surrended by surge.

Now, first thing to note is riders who knows the technic will always make request even if there is surge where they are and their request won't get to the driver with any surge but I'm not here to share how a rider can do that because this place is meant for drivers and their travails so anyone who's not comfortable that I shared a tip on how driver can benefit more from trips and surge area should simple go hug a transformer... I'll keep doing it without any apology.

The day I waited for a rider for 35min and she cancel and requested again nko? Rider that will request and give you false destination but will finally take you to bad area with many stops without including it in the request nko... Who is cheating the system more? How about those that input banana island yet they're going inside on indriver? Can we talk about those that want to carry excess luggage meant for a pickup? How about the market woman that asked her husband to request from his office where as she's in mile-12 and the yellow cap is charging 6k with her loads but she wants a bolt driver to convey with a fare of N1500.

You know you're inside a surged region and you cheat the system to make a request without surge and me a smart driver that knows that same trick you just pulled outsmarted you and you're shouting "black" black" btw those who call me black because I'm a pot and you that boils the water who is better? I cook the soup, the rice, beans, every other thing yet you do nothing but the water and you're shouting I'm darker than you. What hypocrite...

You want me to DM you for tips! Shame!! If your tips are genuine and fraudulent free why then are you afraid to share them publicly? I'm sorry to disappoint you and your followers that like your posts, you won't see me in your DM but you'll will die of envy and hatred.

my tips is a win win for both me and my partners (bolt and owner) because they get higher commission and owner gets his rental. What is your own tip in the 1st place? Let alone its benefits! Hisssed!!!

So in a nutshell, I do what I know my conscience doesn't condemn and if you're not comfortable pls kiss me axe... because that's where you actually deserve.

@davit I hope you know this is not for you pls but i just need to clear some things up. He who has ears lets him hear.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ghost1994:
A woman forget 850k in my car on Saturday how did this happened?

Her son ordered bolt for her from vgc to marina. He didn’t sent her number to me just gave me code to type and told me to park at the pick up gate maybe he doesn’t want me to call her mother whatever reason though.

Well, I picked the woman saw marina but told her “ma’am I can’t park around UBA oh but I’ll park inside oando”

The woman flared saying that all drivers she has ever picked always dropped her at marina UBA because her leg is bad to walk.

I said to myself wahala 1.9 surge I’ll risk it but ma’am I’ll chuck my car for UBA gate so for you to quickly get down and moved on.

I forget to add that she had like 3 bags and she also sat at the back.

Hmmm getting to marina I ended the trip while descending the bridge before UBA trip ended with 7,800 mama it’s a card trip.

Mama replied thanks she horridly get down.

Me not knowing she had forgot one of her bag shocked

It’s a long story I’ll try and go to the point…

Me got a request from same oando to admiralty thank god for life that the rider is a guy and sat in front haaa naso Gbege for happened.

Well I was getting close to Lekki Ikoyi toll naso my phone rang I picked and hearing a crying old woman voice…. Hahah mama please who’s this?

Mama: okomi please owo oja ni (it’s her goods money help me) I was like wrong number jare. Naso I end the call

Her son called that her mum was the one calling please pick it sir

Mama: please brother shebi you be Yoruba I beg you in the name of your creator with Yoruba prayers cheesy my bag is behind I forget 850k please help me I beg I don’t mind to give you something please. I replied with calm voice cos I don’t want the rider I picked to know what’s up.

Me: mama please go and stay inside oando kindly wait for me their I’ve seen your bag behind immediately I dropped my rider, I’m coming ma'am

This woman called me more than 30times at some point I lose my cool “madam it’s your money I’m just heading back kindly wait please now “ I was later mad at myself that I shouted for an elderly person.

Well getting to oando I saw the woman with all those agbero boys wey Dey pursue us whenever we come park and also that yellow chicken republic guy all of Em gathered already.

Gave the woman her bag filled with cash told her to count it. Which she offered me 10k but I told her MAAM ITS YOUR MONEY I CANT TAKE 1 kobo from that money ma and I’m sorry the way I spoke earlier.

Madam was so happy to the point she gave 5k to petrol attendant to fill my vehicle come see drama and cry of joy… grin

Nah because of u I wear this robe again, nah here I understand why conductors deh always wear singlet, before person off robe here, 3 punches go don burst em face.

May the good lord bless and perfect ur doings, crown your efforts and give u the peace ur mind seek for, you won't look back and regret, but look and b filled with satisfaction. Amen

That 1.9 tho, so VGC to Mariner is now 7800k? And if one do 5 of that in a day, that's 39k, other driver's becomes lazy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
davit:
The same way you and Pope191 are d same. O ya continuuuu

Pope191 sorry grin ur eyes don see... is it not better they compare u to Buhari than Bazoo lyk dis. Chai! When u r not in the zoo, Bazoo! Pozoo!! Zoo clan

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Felicity001:

Oga speak for yourself and stop acting like an Angel even angels can also fall to temptation.

Many would not return it. Take it or leave it

What's up with the attack though?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
This one bad oo. This my guy did offline of 10k yesterday ontop this earnings oo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2021
ndubuisi2021:

Well done bro. It was you I was referring to the other time to have posted your earnings here that motivates not Xghost. Sorry for the mix up as both monikers are similar.

Just when I was still singing your song, you dropped another one. A humble hard working man, it's easy to see. Keep it up brother.

The guy Ghost1994 na legend, consistently dropping tips, no time for chere kam bia or plenty talks or come for tutorials.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2021
pope191:

Pope191 sorry grin ur eyes don see... is it not better they compare u to Buhari than Bazoo lyk dis. Chai! When u r not in the zoo, Bazoo! Pozoo!! Zoo clan

Na so, even kanu say na zoo be Nigeria

[img]https://media./images/895fd2451fc911f5bbf85824cbd04ef2/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Teeders:
I think this was me yesterday, around 9pm a guy ordered a ride from Aurora Apartments to Duke Bar in Osborne, I got to PU,called baba he said I’m actually picking his friend and bringing her to him in Osborne, baba said I should act like his driver because he told her that he is sending his driver to pick her up, he asked me to start the trip while I wait for his friend to come out of the apartment so that I can keep the phone away so the the girl won’t know I am a bolt driver. She eventually came out and I drove her to the destination even though I had a little difficulty in locating the place. Trip ended 4700, bolt deducted 1000 for discount. Baba bounced out like better person and welcomed his guest, I tried to let him know his bill he just walked in like he owned the car. When I he got in I called his number repeatedly he didn’t pick for over 15mins. This was almost 10pm, a request came in from there to OLogolo I had no choice than to leave the place and head to PU. I was at ologolo already when his call came in Mr Taiwo where are you? I said I left aiidy and I dropped my account number as text message for him, he said he will send the money till now he hasn’t called talkless of sending money. I reported him and got half of the money back.
why do people form just to get in between the legs of woman..

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
This one bolt is busy doing saraka I hope their mother is not cooking something?
Do small trip make plenty plenty money.
grin grin
This one even lazy drivers smile to the bank, no be say tomorrow dem go slam us 25% commission like they did in Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ghost1994:

Bro for where I come from, we don’t count peoples money as our money.

Be it juju money or yahoo yahoo. I don’t care about now I care about futures

FUTURE IS PREGNANT BRO lipsrsealed

You'll make a good politiciangrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2021
Oluwabengz:
This one bad oo. This my guy did offline of 10k yesterday ontop this earnings oo

Gradually we r coming out of the closet grin is it that bolt r doing drivers favour or surge free, some figures r just normally obtainable? One question that have been crossing my mind all this while d gbas gbos goes on is for one driver to just give us summary of his or her day. E.g today's trip

BTW 8am to 9am 21km trip from VGC to Mariner end at 7800
Second trip to the last trip and we sum the total up. That way it's easy to judge and peg some people to b lazy and lighting oven when their drive mates r driving. On a normal day when uber was still doing Berger to VI for 2800 with 2 hrs traffic, why ain't we seeing this figures? The game has changed for now and I can only employ drivers to take advantage, hopefully this goes on beyond December. Meeting up soon, just 4 more trips to complete 1k trips on indriver(that's on app tho grin)

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gentlelife50:
This one bolt is busy doing saraka I hope their mother is not cooking something?
Do small trip make plenty plenty money.
grin grin
This one even lazy drivers smile to the bank, no be say tomorrow dem go slam us 25% commission like they did in Ghana.

Thank Indriver for sitting them right grin even the most lazy friend of mine gross 140k and he barely work everyday

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
dru23:

IN JESUS NAME....THOSE GUYS ARE MINE GUYS.....I WISH THEM NOTHING BUT SUCCESS...I WISH THEM GENERATIONAL WEALTH ...

TO ALL THE HARD WORKING PEOPLE OUT THERE.. TO THOSE THAT ARE PUSHING THE LIMITS OF HARD WORK.. I WISH THEM SUCCESS .... WE ARE ALL 1 FAMILY ............MAY OUR DREAMS COME TRUE.......

LOVE YOU GUYS...KEEP MOTIVATING AND PUSHING THE BOUNDARIES OF SUCCESS........1 LOVE
What about lazy drivers like bazoo1 grin, what do you wish them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
BAZ001:

Na so, even kanu say na zoo be Nigeria

[img]https://media./images/895fd2451fc911f5bbf85824cbd04ef2/tenor.gif[/img]

U deh quick vex grin but Davit should not play that kind play again. How e go compare u & I, menh! I can't even use "US" as adjective grin that's a taboo u know

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
deedee44:

Many would not return it. Take it or leave it

What's up with the attack though?

Again I'll say speak for yourself bro.

By the way where is the attack? I failed to see one.

Though the guy @ghost1910 did well but a lizard will not clap for his friend who just jumped from top of the iroko tree because it's a normal routine tI them all... Instead it will look at his friend and nods his head then says, let's go! The next minute you see them running to the top of the iroko again.

So no be today we don dey return lost/forgotten items or transfer back double, triple of multiple transfers and money back to riders. We are true hustlers who only pray to God to help us meet our luck someday and when that luck comes it will definitely not pass me by.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
kanuisagoat:

The guy was actually penny wise and pound foolish. So instead of leaving her and getting half of the money N1150 from bolt, he decided to waste one
hour waiting for and fighting over money he may end up not getting.

Just think about this, I did a N3500 trip last night that only took 33 minutes. I have earned more in even less minutes. This hustle is all about time, you can't waste it. That guy will soon come here and start arguing that earning one amount is not possible. When others are maximising their time, he was busy chasing shadows.

PS: I have never reported that a rider didn't pay and did not get refunded half of it by bolt. It has never happened.
I don't know why bolt has not been compensating me again , since i updated my app i never got refund unlike before.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
pope191:

Thank Indriver for sitting them right grin even the most lazy friend of mine gross 140k and he barely work everyday
Lol, that's why I hardly engage in all these arguments here.
If you want to make money be ready to make the scarifices, no two ways about.
Nothing special, if your health and tools (eg car) permits you to work longer you will make money.
There's no way someone like me will drive everyday morning to night almost every day of the week and won't break down, if you say I am lazy that's your business because that's the way I weird.
Did it before, won't try it again.
According to Felicity everybody have different goals and purpose, you target 200k per week and I am fine with my 50k grin grin we good.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Lol, that's why I hardly engage in all these arguments here.
If you want to make money be ready to make the scarifices, no two ways about.
Nothing special, if your health and tools (eg car) permits you to work longer you will make money.
There's no way someone like me will drive everyday morning to night almost every day of the week and won't break down, if you say I am lazy that's your business because that's the way I weird.
Did it before, won't try it again.
According to Felicity everybody have different goals and purpose, you target 200k per week and I am fine with my 50k grin grin we good.

My Oga person wey witness second world war, won't pray for third, but I'm coming, let me get matches at the next bus stop. Incase u don't see me again, I don go b dat

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
Felicity001:

Again I'll say speak for yourself bro.

By the way where is the attack? I failed to see one.

Though the guy @ghost1910 did well but a lizard will not clap for his friend who just jumped from top of the iroko tree because it's a normal routine tI them all... Instead it will look at his friend and nods his head then says, let's go! The next minute you see them running to the top of the iroko again.

So no be today we don dey return lost/forgotten items or transfer back double, triple of multiple transfers and money back to riders. We are true hustlers who only pray to God to help us meet our luck someday and when that luck comes it will definitely not pass me by.
You're just being all defensive as if I said you're among the many when I didn't even mention your name as one of them, your defensive approach seems to be giving you away though grin
Many would not return it, it's a fact

Now that you're talking about meeting your luck that won't pass you by, you mean luck like this? grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
Newspaper suppose carry your matter
Ghost1994:
A woman forget 850k in my car on Saturday how did this happened?

Her son ordered bolt for her from vgc to marina. He didn’t sent her number to me just gave me code to type and told me to park at the pick up gate maybe he doesn’t want me to call her mother whatever reason though.

Well, I picked the woman saw marina but told her “ma’am I can’t park around UBA oh but I’ll park inside oando”

The woman flared saying that all drivers she has ever picked always dropped her at marina UBA because her leg is bad to walk.

I said to myself wahala 1.9 surge I’ll risk it but ma’am I’ll chuck my car for UBA gate so for you to quickly get down and moved on.

I forget to add that she had like 3 bags and she also sat at the back.

Hmmm getting to marina I ended the trip while descending the bridge before UBA trip ended with 7,800 mama it’s a card trip.

Mama replied thanks she horridly get down.

Me not knowing she had forgot one of her bag shocked

It’s a long story I’ll try and go to the point…

Me got a request from same oando to admiralty thank god for life that the rider is a guy and sat in front haaa naso Gbege for happened.

Well I was getting close to Lekki Ikoyi toll naso my phone rang I picked and hearing a crying old woman voice…. Hahah mama please who’s this?

Mama: okomi please owo oja ni (it’s her goods money help me) I was like wrong number jare. Naso I end the call

Her son called that her mum was the one calling please pick it sir

Mama: please brother shebi you be Yoruba I beg you in the name of your creator with Yoruba prayers cheesy my bag is behind I forget 850k please help me I beg I don’t mind to give you something please. I replied with calm voice cos I don’t want the rider I picked to know what’s up.

Me: mama please go and stay inside oando kindly wait for me their I’ve seen your bag behind immediately I dropped my rider, I’m coming ma'am

This woman called me more than 30times at some point I lose my cool “madam it’s your money I’m just heading back kindly wait please now “ I was later mad at myself that I shouted for an elderly person.

Well getting to oando I saw the woman with all those agbero boys wey Dey pursue us whenever we come park and also that yellow chicken republic guy all of Em gathered already.

Gave the woman her bag filled with cash told her to count it. Which she offered me 10k but I told her MAAM ITS YOUR MONEY I CANT TAKE 1 kobo from that money ma and I’m sorry the way I spoke earlier.

Madam was so happy to the point she gave 5k to petrol attendant to fill my vehicle come see drama and cry of joy… grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2021
ksmart027:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
Lesson learnt. Na to ask Alaye to transfer more than the estimate first before I start the journey.
obinoral1179:
why do people form just to get in between the legs of woman..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
Aswear
AgentXxx:
Newspaper suppose carry your matter

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2021
pope191:

Gradually we r coming out of the closet grin is it that bolt r doing drivers favour or surge free, some figures r just normally obtainable? One question that have been crossing my mind all this while d gbas gbos goes on is for one driver to just give us summary of his or her day. E.g today's trip

BTW 8am to 9am 21km trip from VGC to Mariner end at 7800
Second trip to the last trip and we sum the total up. That way it's easy to judge and peg some people to b lazy and lighting oven when their drive mates r driving. On a normal day when uber was still doing Berger to VI for 2800 with 2 hrs traffic, why ain't we seeing this figures? The game has changed for now and I can only employ drivers to take advantage, hopefully this goes on beyond December. Meeting up soon, just 4 more trips to complete 1k trips on indriver(that's on app tho grin)

Hmmmm... Food for thought. I did Chevron bus stop to Akowonjo on a 1.9surge. It ended 9,900

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2021
pope191:

My Oga person wey witness second world war, won't pray for third, but I'm coming, let me get matches at the next bus stop. Incase u don't see me again, I don go b dat
Lol, I dey follow you for back ooo.
I no get strength
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gentlelife50:

I no get strength
grin

No b to just follow me oo cheesy u sabi run, cos if i hear ordinary Banger Lee lyk dis, u go know say Uche Bolt deh learn race for where I deh.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gentlelife50:

I no get strength
grin

Come back here no follow pope191 for back ooo. You drop bombshell you wan run.
I just dey look you from far before say you get mind but now wey you wan run, I go hold you.

[img]https://media1./images/7cc76913dffa93726e4dca35f821c35a/tenor.gif?itemid=22308922[/img]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
pope191:

No b to just follow me oo cheesy u sabi run, cos if i hear ordinary Banger Lee lyk dis, u go know say Uche Bolt deh learn race for where I deh.

Una two no even get mind,
Na only Felicity001 get liver.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
ksmart027:

[img]https://media1./images/d5d864bceb00d5ee7940147419760b76/tenor.gif?itemid=6119299[/img]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Naija grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 12:26am On Aug 03, 2021
Felicity001:

That experience was targeted at those asking or wondering why they don't get surge request even when they find themselves in an area surrended by surge.

Now, first thing to note is riders who knows the technic will always make request even if there is surge where they are and their request won't get to the driver with any surge but I'm not here to share how a rider can do that because this place is meant for drivers and their travails so anyone who's not comfortable that I shared a tip on how driver can benefit more from trips and surge area should simple go hug a transformer... I'll keep doing it without any apology.

The day I waited for a rider for 35min and she cancel and requested again nko? Rider that will request and give you false destination but will finally take you to bad area with many stops without including it in the request nko... Who is cheating the system more? How about those that input banana island yet they're going inside on indriver? Can we talk about those that want to carry excess luggage meant for a pickup? How about the market woman that asked her husband to request from his office where as she's in mile-12 and the yellow cap is charging 6k with her loads but she wants a bolt driver to convey with a fare of N1500.

You know you're inside a surged region and you cheat the system to make a request without surge and me a smart driver that knows that same trick you just pulled outsmarted you and you're shouting "black" black" btw those who call me black because I'm a pot and you that boils the water who is better? I cook the soup, the rice, beans, every other thing yet you do nothing but the water and you're shouting I'm darker than you. What hypocrite...

You want me to DM you for tips! Shame!! If your tips are genuine and fraudulent free why then are you afraid to share them publicly? I'm sorry to disappoint you and your followers that like your posts, you won't see me in your DM but you'll will die of envy and hatred.

my tips is a win win for both me and my partners (bolt and owner) because they get higher commission and owner gets his rental. What is your own tip in the 1st place? Let alone its benefits! Hisssed!!!

So in a nutshell, I do what I know my conscience doesn't condemn and if you're not comfortable pls kiss me axe... because that's where you actually deserve.

@davit I hope you know this is not for you pls but i just need to clear some things up. He who has ears lets him hear.

This is more like it. Very wonderful improvement on your post. I always knew you could do it.

Please keep it up. Truly you’re a boss in your own right on this thread and your fans are happy reading from you.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3892) (3893) (3894) (3895) (3896) (3897) (3898) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.