Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746690 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) (3894) (3895) (3896) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gabrinchi256: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2021
BAZ001:

Na you go raise the matter up. I dey my dey, one ant first said net 100k easily, I no talk cos I dey fear insult. Na so you come do calculations. I come happy cos na your body I get power, small time you go tire.
My stand remains it’s possible but not sustainable.

Na u raise matter oooh

He didn't tag u or mention u in his post, u latched unto his clear and valid post with empty and discouraging content.

People like Pearl, Cheerfulgiver, Kanuisagoat and others will continue to prosper and raise achievers and winners.
U on the other hand, probably lost your job because of this same laid back, discouraging, unserious and lazy attitude, came back to Bolt work only to disparage. Anybody that follows u will end up a mediocre and a loser.

When full time professionals that have results are talking, all these small-minded, part-time, lazy, ovengang, ignorant, losers crew should be mum.
He even has the patience and effort to still try and breakdown an already simplified analysis but all u are doing is make jest of it.

100k/week is a normal thing and it is sustainable. It is my work and I take it seriously.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:31am On Aug 02, 2021
thoollz:
Una see the video vixen video wey dey trend for Twitter? If you were in the driver's shoe, what would you have done?

I feel bolt will feel bad or ashamed of the video, cos they are in competition with Uber and you will never see such video on Uber trip.

Cos I’m a lazy driver, I will be to lazy to bring out phone and start recording or calling passer by, I would collect the boyfriend number and her number and block the account, simple and move on to pursue 250k weekly.

But the video will reset most ladies brain, they won’t go on a bolt ride without money to pay or expecting boyfriend to come and pay.

I had experience it before took a lady from ipaja to lekki phase 2. Trip ended 7k, lady told boyfriend 9k and told me I will give her 2k cash.
Bobo transfer from inside hotel and I didn’t get alert. Request to my hood came I had to leave cos I was exhausted and needed to go home (10pm) she promised to send it if d Bobo doesn’t send.
Got home no alert yet, began to call and chat her on whatsapp, she claimed d guy already send it but if I get it twice should let her know.
I got alert after 5mins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2021
pleasureosondu:

Link please. My VPN dey carry me visit too many countries without visa. Right now, na Singapore I dey but if i log out and sign in again, dem fit land me for Burkina Faso. grin

https://twitter.com/hassansasman/status/1421867392221646849?s=21
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2021
Juwonmania:
The thread always make me laugh most time. We are all not in competition with anyone, why the argument every time.
Bolt that built an application and earns million monthly does practically nothing ...
Let's face the hustle and make the doe and leave talks for lady.
Cheerfulgiver, bazo, felicity, and some other top bosses, people here sees you as leaders, pls continue to be one.
Peace.

Thank you my oga... Me I've stated it here b4 and severally, "I'm not into competition with anybody". So I wonder what all these issues of earnings or trying to gross 1m monthly or 250k weekly is all about. I talk them attack me, I give opinion they attack me ok I keep quiet they still call me out... Shuu!! Na so dem like me reach na him dem no fit dash me one of their car? since I no fit buy car even after changing partners like wrapper for 6yrs driving uber?

Abeg help me beg them to contribute buy car for me na... Lol.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2021
thoollz:
Una see the video vixen video wey dey trend for Twitter? If you were in the driver's shoe, what would you have done?
The driver wasn't professional, he's risking his account.
He should have simply reported the trip and move on, it's part of the job.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2021
Saao:
Hello everyone
Please how do one obtain driver's badge?
What do you need it for?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Its just 1500.

Why nau sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Please drivers in the house.
Is Matrix 2005 a good car for Uber/bolt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Its just 1500.

This man grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spartacus11(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2021
IFSHR:

Will do all he did, just incase the girl want to lie about the situation, but will never post on any social media....the girl was wrong but remorseful.

She was never remorseful, she kept acting like she did nothing wrong

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2021
Thurmieee:

Yes yes yes.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thoollz: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2021
Gentlelife50:

The driver wasn't professional, he's risking his account.
He should have simply reported the trip and move on, it's part of the job.

Will bolt compensate him for the fuel used on that trip?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2021
peeps4u:

Yes yes yes.

Ok thanks......I want to get a naija used on hire purchase for 2.5
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2021
Thurmieee:
Is getting a naija used for 2.5 on hire purchase fair?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2021
Thurmieee:
No, but any matrix of any year is good.
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2021
Gabrinchi256:

He didn't tag u or mention u in his post, u latched unto his clear and valid post with empty and discouraging content.

People like Pearl, Cheerfulgiver, Kanuisagoat and others will continue to prosper and raise achievers and winners.
U on the other hand, probably lost your job because of this same laid back, discouraging, unserious and lazy attitude, came back to Bolt work only to disparage. Anybody that follows u will end up a mediocre and a loser.

When full time professionals that have results are talking, all these small-minded, part-time, lazy, ovengang, ignorant, losers crew should be mum.
He even has the patience and effort to still try and breakdown an already simplified analysis but all u are doing is make jest of it.

100k/week is a normal thing and it is sustainable. It is my work and I take it seriously.

Shots fired! Everybody take cover! grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2021
thoollz:

Will bolt compensate him for the fuel used on that trip?
At least they will do something, I am sure about that.
See no company will like such negative publicity, besides bolt already told driver to report such rides and promised to do something about it, so going ahead to make a video will put the guy on the limelight as well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2021
Gentlelife50:

No, but any matrix of any year is good.
grin
It's not good for e-hailing but it's good as a personal car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2021
I have met some girls on Bolt wey better oyel still dey their head. Met one yesterday again.

Her boyfriend requested a ride, i got there and notified him that i have arrived. Waited for 5mins paid waiting, he didnt show up, so i called again. Las las, after additional 5mins, bobo show up with babe. Make i start movement, the guy said, wait! wait! He stepped out and came back after like 40secs and the next thing he said in a rude manner after jamming the door is "oya! oya! drive nah" i just pause, look am with " u dey mad?" eye grin

Before i could say Jack, the babe jump to my defense like John Terry. "why will you talk to him like that, he has been waiting for us since and now u talking like this, u no get sense?" the bobo said, oh oh, but i dont mean it that way, oga no vex.

Naxo we move.

If you are on Lekki Epe express way, dont even think about running the red light cos you or your rider is in a hurry ooo. Team of Lastma amd Police go cut inside your daily bread join their own if you do.

I was at the second round about (inward Ajah) when the traffic light turned yellow this morning but i was already in the middle, so i pass. I saw some other cars doing car race behind me to run the red light.

At the next round about, traffic light stopped us again. Naxo i see police and Lastma come down, stand for the front of some of those cars that ran the red light at the second round about. Them carry AK sef, so no be play. Naxo them arrest 3 cars.

So guyz, pls becareful and watchful.

Last but not the least, yesterday sweet, very sweet.

21 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Thurmieee:

Baba, that car is very good and that's what Deedee means. But since its a 9ja used, make sure you do "check and balance" before u choke head for the contract.

Make sure the car is in good condition to withstand the heat of e hailing.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2021
spartacus11:

She was never remorseful, she kept acting like she did nothing wrong

Well, we all have our different definition of remorse...I saw the full video....she begged the guy..but she was wrong and guilty as well.... Left for me I won't post it on any social media sha.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2021
Thurmieee:

Chairman nothing do the car, once it's clean carry go.
It use same parts with Corolla
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
thoollz:

https://twitter.com/hassansasman/status/1421867392221646849?s=21
thanks man. Now, I'm seriously considering installing a dashcam. I hate bullshvt like dis. So she was expecting the guy to call her boyfriend with his airtime, having wasted enough time? Like what d fvck. And she was fvcking confident with her bullshvt statements and some nitwit like the Santos guy on twitter was supporting her. But if he were in the driver's position, he'll do the every opposite of what the driver did. People don't understand that in this line of work, driver's reactions are determined by their rider's actions but cretins would focus solely on the reactions of the driver, ignoring that of a rider which is clearly unreasonable. For me, there's one rule, give respect to whom it is due. The level of disrespect from riders towards drivers especially from this gender is at another level. This matter pain me my guy cos I don experience am b4. Some go dey talk to you like na dem buy d car for you.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
A woman forget 850k in my car on Saturday how did this happened?

Her son ordered bolt for her from vgc to marina. He didn’t sent her number to me just gave me code to type and told me to park at the pick up gate maybe he doesn’t want me to call her mother whatever reason though.

Well, I picked the woman saw marina but told her “ma’am I can’t park around UBA oh but I’ll park inside oando”

The woman flared saying that all drivers she has ever picked always dropped her at marina UBA because her leg is bad to walk.

I said to myself wahala 1.9 surge I’ll risk it but ma’am I’ll chuck my car for UBA gate so for you to quickly get down and moved on.

I forget to add that she had like 3 bags and she also sat at the back.

Hmmm getting to marina I ended the trip while descending the bridge before UBA trip ended with 7,800 mama it’s a card trip.

Mama replied thanks she horridly get down.

Me not knowing she had forgot one of her bag shocked

It’s a long story I’ll try and go to the point…

Me got a request from same oando to admiralty thank god for life that the rider is a guy and sat in front haaa naso Gbege for happened.

Well I was getting close to Lekki Ikoyi toll naso my phone rang I picked and hearing a crying old woman voice…. Hahah mama please who’s this?

Mama: okomi please owo oja ni (it’s her goods money help me) I was like wrong number jare. Naso I end the call

Her son called that her mum was the one calling please pick it sir

Mama: please brother shebi you be Yoruba I beg you in the name of your creator with Yoruba prayers cheesy my bag is behind I forget 850k please help me I beg I don’t mind to give you something please. I replied with calm voice cos I don’t want the rider I picked to know what’s up.

Me: mama please go and stay inside oando kindly wait for me their I’ve seen your bag behind immediately I dropped my rider, I’m coming ma'am

This woman called me more than 30times at some point I lose my cool “madam it’s your money I’m just heading back kindly wait please now “ I was later mad at myself that I shouted for an elderly person.

Well getting to oando I saw the woman with all those agbero boys wey Dey pursue us whenever we come park and also that yellow chicken republic guy all of Em gathered already.

Gave the woman her bag filled with cash told her to count it. Which she offered me 10k but I told her MAAM ITS YOUR MONEY I CANT TAKE 1 kobo from that money ma and I’m sorry the way I spoke earlier.

Madam was so happy to the point she gave 5k to petrol attendant to fill my vehicle come see drama and cry of joy… grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ghost1994:

Her son ordered bolt for her from vgc to marina. He didn’t sent her number to me just gave me code to type and told me to park at the pick up gate maybe he doesn’t want me to call her mother whatever reason though.

Well, I picked the woman saw marina but told her “ma’am I can’t park around UBA oh but I’ll park inside oando”

The woman flared saying that all drivers she has ever picked always dropped her at marina UBA because her leg is bad to walk.

I said to myself wahala 1.9 surge I’ll risk it but ma’am I’ll chuck my car for UBA gate so for you to quickly get down and moved on.

Hmmm getting to marina I ended the trip while descending the bridge before UBA trip ended with 7,800 mama it’s a card trip.

Me got a request from same oando to admiralty thank god for life that the rider is a guy and sat in front haaa naso Gbege for happened.

Well I was getting close to Lekki Ikoyi toll naso my phone rang I picked and hearing a crying old woman voice…. Hahah mama please who’s this?

Mama: okomi please owo oja ni (it’s her goods money help me) I was like wrong number jare. Naso I end the call

Mama: please brother shebi you be Yoruba I beg you in the name of your creator with Yoruba prayers cheesy my bag is behind I forget 850k please help me I beg I don’t mind to give you something please. I replied with calm voice cos I don’t want the rider I picked to know what’s up.

Me: mama please go and stay inside oando kindly wait for me their I’ve seen your bag behind immediately I dropped my rider, I’m coming ma'am

This woman called me more than 30times at some point I lose my cool “madam it’s your money I’m just heading back kindly wait please now “ I was later mad at myself that I shouted for an elderly person.

Well getting to oando I saw the woman with all those agbero boys wey Dey pursue us whenever we come park and also that yellow chicken republic guy all of Em gathered already.

Gave the woman her bag filled with cash told her to count it. Which she offered me 10k but I told her MAAM ITS YOUR MONEY I CANT TAKE 1 kobo from that money ma and I’m sorry the way I spoke earlier.

Madam was so happy to the point she gave 5k to petrol attendant to fill my vehicle come see drama and cry of joy… grin

Awwww...wetin she they think wey she forget 850k. Sweet gist
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ghost1994:

U deserve man of the year award bro.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
yommytino:
Kenyan runner Abel Mutai was only a few meters from the finish line, but got confused with the signs and stopped, thinking he had finished the race. A Spanish man, Ivan Fernandez, was right behind him and, realizing what was going on started shouting to the Kenyan to keep running. Mutai did not know Spanish and did not understand. Realizing what was going on, Ivan Fernandez pushed Mutai to victory. A reporter asked Ivan, "Why did you do this?" Ivan replied
My dream is that one day we can have some sort of community life where we push ourselves and help each other win." The reporter insisted "But why did you let the Kenyan win?" Ivan replied, "I didn't let him win, he was going to win. The race was his."
The reporter insisted and asked again, "But you could have won!" Ivan looked at him and replied: "But what would be the merit of my victory? What would be the honor of this medal? What would my Mother think of it?"
What values do we teach our children and how much do you inspire others to earn? Most of us take advantage of people's weaknesses instead of helping to strengthen them.
I hope you learn from this story. Most times winning the medal is not the ultimate price.
Copied

You wan open up old wounds. You will start seeing “With due respect “ and Mothers pot and visa application and lazy driver and smelly road side mechanic and so on. Just rest the matter

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
Oluwabengz:

Baba, that car is very good and that's what Deedee means. But since its a 9ja used, make sure you do "check and balance" before u choke head for the contract.

Make sure the car is in good condition to withstand the heat of e hailing.
undecided
Now somebody will come and say gentlelife50 and deedee44 are the same person grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donchyky: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ghost1994:

God bless you sir.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ghost1994:

This is so loving to hear, you have proved to us that not all Nigerians are criminals...May God bless you abundantly for this.

I remember one of my few trip on uber as a driver, a lady forgot her two phone, one samsung and one iphone, very expensive gadget like that. It was around 9pm and that was my last trip for the day...I did not notice until the next morning when i was about to step out, i saw over 50 miss calls and several text messages on both phone, my personal line was switched off tru out the night. First prob was trying to figure out which of my rider.
I called her, returned her phone, if you see prayer from her, her parent, brother etc..Since then, we have been friends, one of her brother works with us now and shes the biggest customer in one of my wife's side hussle. I could'nt have traded that for two stupid phone!

When you do the right thing, it comes with one INNER peace and rest of mind..Don't allow any one package fraud to you as "lesson" as one boy did earlier.

23 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ghost1994:

God bless you. I would have done the same but I'm sure many wouldn't

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) (3894) (3895) (3896) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: lorhema(f), IFSHR, Cineinfo(m), GeneralZodd(m), lanre2009 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.