Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746789 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3891) (3892) (3893) (3894) (3895) (3896) (3897) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ghost1994:
A woman forget 850k in my car on Saturday how did this happened?

Her son ordered bolt for her from vgc to marina. He didn’t sent her number to me just gave me code to type and told me to park at the pick up gate maybe he doesn’t want me to call her mother whatever reason though.

Well, I picked the woman saw marina but told her “ma’am I can’t park around UBA oh but I’ll park inside oando”

The woman flared saying that all drivers she has ever picked always dropped her at marina UBA because her leg is bad to walk.

I said to myself wahala 1.9 surge I’ll risk it but ma’am I’ll chuck my car for UBA gate so for you to quickly get down and moved on.

I forget to add that she had like 3 bags and she also sat at the back.

Hmmm getting to marina I ended the trip while descending the bridge before UBA trip ended with 7,800 mama it’s a card trip.

Mama replied thanks she horridly get down.

Me not knowing she had forgot one of her bag shocked

It’s a long story I’ll try and go to the point…

Me got a request from same oando to admiralty thank god for life that the rider is a guy and sat in front haaa naso Gbege for happened.

Well I was getting close to Lekki Ikoyi toll naso my phone rang I picked and hearing a crying old woman voice…. Hahah mama please who’s this?

Mama: okomi please owo oja ni (it’s her goods money help me) I was like wrong number jare. Naso I end the call

Her son called that her mum was the one calling please pick it sir

Mama: please brother shebi you be Yoruba I beg you in the name of your creator with Yoruba prayers cheesy my bag is behind I forget 850k please help me I beg I don’t mind to give you something please. I replied with calm voice cos I don’t want the rider I picked to know what’s up.

Me: mama please go and stay inside oando kindly wait for me their I’ve seen your bag behind immediately I dropped my rider, I’m coming ma'am

This woman called me more than 30times at some point I lose my cool “madam it’s your money I’m just heading back kindly wait please now “ I was later mad at myself that I shouted for an elderly person.

Well getting to oando I saw the woman with all those agbero boys wey Dey pursue us whenever we come park and also that yellow chicken republic guy all of Em gathered already.

Gave the woman her bag filled with cash told her to count it. Which she offered me 10k but I told her MAAM ITS YOUR MONEY I CANT TAKE 1 kobo from that money ma and I’m sorry the way I spoke earlier.

Madam was so happy to the point she gave 5k to petrol attendant to fill my vehicle come see drama and cry of joy… grin

God bless you big....keep it upbrother....same happend to me last year....mine was I think 1.5m.... the man was a senior officer in Lagos state...he was instrumental to my China trip.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ghost1994:

Her son ordered bolt for her from vgc to marina. He didn’t sent her number to me just gave me code to type and told me to park at the pick up gate maybe he doesn’t want me to call her mother whatever reason though.

Well, I picked the woman saw marina but told her “ma’am I can’t park around UBA oh but I’ll park inside oando”

The woman flared saying that all drivers she has ever picked always dropped her at marina UBA because her leg is bad to walk.

I said to myself wahala 1.9 surge I’ll risk it but ma’am I’ll chuck my car for UBA gate so for you to quickly get down and moved on.

Hmmm getting to marina I ended the trip while descending the bridge before UBA trip ended with 7,800 mama it’s a card trip.

Me got a request from same oando to admiralty thank god for life that the rider is a guy and sat in front haaa naso Gbege for happened.

Well I was getting close to Lekki Ikoyi toll naso my phone rang I picked and hearing a crying old woman voice…. Hahah mama please who’s this?

Mama: okomi please owo oja ni (it’s her goods money help me) I was like wrong number jare. Naso I end the call

Mama: please brother shebi you be Yoruba I beg you in the name of your creator with Yoruba prayers cheesy my bag is behind I forget 850k please help me I beg I don’t mind to give you something please. I replied with calm voice cos I don’t want the rider I picked to know what’s up.

Me: mama please go and stay inside oando kindly wait for me their I’ve seen your bag behind immediately I dropped my rider, I’m coming ma'am

This woman called me more than 30times at some point I lose my cool “madam it’s your money I’m just heading back kindly wait please now “ I was later mad at myself that I shouted for an elderly person.

Well getting to oando I saw the woman with all those agbero boys wey Dey pursue us whenever we come park and also that yellow chicken republic guy all of Em gathered already.

Gave the woman her bag filled with cash told her to count it. Which she offered me 10k but I told her MAAM ITS YOUR MONEY I CANT TAKE 1 kobo from that money ma and I’m sorry the way I spoke earlier.

Madam was so happy to the point she gave 5k to petrol attendant to fill my vehicle come see drama and cry of joy… grin

Bro free diagnosis and servicing for you.

27 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
deedee44:

God bless you. I would have done the same but I'm sure many wouldn't

Yes, many foolish people.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
deedee44:

undecided
Now somebody will come and say gentlelife50 and deedee44 are the same person grin

grin no vex

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
Pearl1910:

Awwww...wetin she they think wey she forget 850k. Sweet gist

My brother in this hustle, whenever you carry lone older people especially grandma’s just know few things are up already….

It’s either she’s gonna talk to you till the end of the journey

She’s not going to let you drive at your own wish

You’ll hear Oga please don’t overtake don’t speed and if at worst you con switch to talk radio haaaa unending gist don start be that oh

In all they’re tends to forget things easily

Even young people do forget too many drivers including me has lost count in returning phones, charger, AirPods etc…

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Blackbishop:

Bro free diagnosis and servicing for you.

Whaoooo shocked God will bless you and your family sir.

I really appreciate it sir

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2021
IFSHR:

God bless you big....keep it upbrother....same happend to me last year....mine was I think 1.5m.... the man was a senior officer in Lagos state...he was instrumental to my China trip.

My brother it’s the best we keeps on sharing positive so that people can feel encouraged.

I forget to add that her son loaded 2k recharge card without even calling I just saw it and laugh then called him is not necessary but I appreciate it though.

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RickTisci: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ghost1994:

God bless you brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Perkins1: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ghost1994:

I know everyone will cling to this claiming they would have returned it too. But bro, we appreciate you and from us drivers earning legitimately we say YOU WON THE DRIVER OF THE MONTH OF AUGUST.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
quote author=FuckEveryday post=104312185][/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ghost1994:

Just now...

Took a lady to Allen, network was bad so her transfer wasn't going through. So she called her boy to bring cash 1400. He brought 1500, I gave him 100 bucks change.
Fast forward like 5 minutes later, my phone beeps, her transfer just dropped. Thankfully I haven't moved so I call her to tell her. She sends the boy to come collect the money. I hand him back the same 1500 he gave me and he says "e don settle abi"... In my head I'm thinking is this one crazy Oga give me my 100 bucks joor

22 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
quote author=Pearl1910 post=104309579

Baba...I am beginning to understand them small small... Low IQ is involved, low self esteem, laziness, mediocrity, negativity, pessimism, deceit, baseless criticism, even primary school maths some of them no sabi[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ghost1994:

My brother it’s the best we keeps on sharing positive so that people can feel encouraged.

I forget to add that her son loaded 2k recharge card without even calling I just saw it and laugh then called him is not necessary but I appreciate it though.

Good job bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by demolagilbert: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2021
Gabrinchi256:

He didn't tag u or mention u in his post, u latched unto his clear and valid post with empty and discouraging content.

People like Pearl, Cheerfulgiver, Kanuisagoat and others will continue to prosper and raise achievers and winners.
U on the other hand, probably lost your job because of this same laid back, discouraging, unserious and lazy attitude, came back to Bolt work only to disparage. Anybody that follows u will end up a mediocre and a loser.

When full time professionals that have results are talking, all these small-minded, part-time, lazy, ovengang, ignorant, losers crew should be mum.
He even has the patience and effort to still try and breakdown an already simplified analysis but all u are doing is make jest of it.

100k/week is a normal thing and it is sustainable. It is my work and I take it seriously.

IN JESUS NAME....THOSE GUYS ARE MINE GUYS.....I WISH THEM NOTHING BUT SUCCESS...I WISH THEM GENERATIONAL WEALTH ...

TO ALL THE HARD WORKING PEOPLE OUT THERE.. TO THOSE THAT ARE PUSHING THE LIMITS OF HARD WORK.. I WISH THEM SUCCESS .... WE ARE ALL 1 FAMILY ............MAY OUR DREAMS COME TRUE.......

LOVE YOU GUYS...KEEP MOTIVATING AND PUSHING THE BOUNDARIES OF SUCCESS........1 LOVE

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2021
Juwonmania:
The thread always make me laugh most time. We are all not in competition with anyone, why the argument every time.
Bolt that built an application and earns million monthly does practically nothing ...
Let's face the hustle and make the doe and leave talks for lady.
Cheerfulgiver, bazo, felicity, and some other top bosses, people here sees you as leaders, pls continue to be one.
Peace.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tsh eone I cancelled only moved from 1.5 to 1.6. I managed am sha. Mea while, I have I was I side full 1.9. Bolt surge at times get as e be. You may even be inside 1. 9 amd still get no surge request.
Felicity001:

Wow! Like, nawaooo!!! See level

You go fear confidence!

That was how I wanted to close work yesterday night ooh...

Okay... Let me share this and i promise to make it ellnlighten for the benefit of those getting unsurged request even I. The mis of surge.

Don't know how i find myself in Langbese, harmony estate ard 6/7pm and was looking for a trip to the mainland. Set destination to AE, drove out of the waterlog estate, parked somewhere along the interlocked road waiting for a trip while reading post here.

I got an offer of 2.8k to phase1 on indriver, at least I'll easily get a trip from there home so i thought. I still left my bolt set destination on just In case.

Got to pickup on indriver and arrived. And was trying to turn facing out..

Phone rang.

Rider: where are you?!
Me: I'm out (on a Bluetooth hand free and still trying to turn facing out on the narrow street with water)
Rider: so you arrived and you didn't even border to call...
Me: but I just notified on the app I'd arrived...

Just b4 making the next statement, a request to salvation str, ikeja came in on bolt without a surge despite being inside surge... Meanwhile, the other rude girl on the other end was still talking and my other phone was ringing (in app bolt call). Luckily she hanged up.

Bolt rider: hello pls i reqtd. I'm inside harmony est, pls where are you...

Me: was still trying to wrap my head around all the happenings of events... Ok I'm inside harmony est... Ok... I'm coming pls be patient.

She was trying to direct me but I told her never mind I'll use the map, "ok call me when youre here".

Me: okay!

Already turned and was heading out... Off course I don't expect myself to go on an indriver trip when a bolt trip wit set destintion is there waiting.

Phone rang, indriver rider calling.

Rider: make a reverse back!

Me I was already leave, I just finished making the turn at this point.

Me: sorry I'm not going again. I disengaged the call.

She called back that I should cancel still sounding rude.

Me in my mind, so you never still get sense abi?

Got to PU and arrived... Called both phone and app no response... Oboy! Hope I never Bleep up like dis.

Indriver girl was still calling for me to cancel so after about 5min I cancelled so she can try sb else.

Was still waiting and trying my bolt rider's call no way tru. Menh! No sign of anyone coming out.

Luckily she called my line and gave proper direct since the map was messing up in the area... I'd to romance her so she doesn't change her mind make I no go pursue 2 rabbit miss.
With the help of a residence i was able to get proper PU.

Close to PU I quickly cancelled because I'd already checked on my riders app and "prices are currently high".

Rider hooped in and was seriously annoy and talking plenty, but I asked you to drive bla bla bla...

Me: okay, its okay! It's okay!! Off your Mic of your Mic.

Na lie o madam bo gree she insisted i must say sorry instead of "its okay".

Me: okay "sorry"

Can you please send the request again because its already went off since it took me to the wring PU.

She sent and boom! 1.9surge. Wow! We die here Today.

Trip was very sweet with a whole lot of "story of my life".

Madam who does only white men was going to see a Lebanon man... Trip ended N10,100 oga gave madam money, madam counted 123...8,9... Alright, take care i enjoyed your ride.

Me: me too×100 (why I no go enjoy am) trip that was supposed to be 5600.

..... To be continued
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
It is possible if your rating is low.
Pearl1910:

Where re you...scratch that...
Your phone or network must be d culprit.
U can't stay 30mins inside surge without a trip all things being equal.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
gringrin
Felicity001:

C ur head like land for lekki phase1

gringringrin
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
The same way you and Pope191 are d same. O ya continuuuu
BAZ001:

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
You and Blackbishop are 5&6
What you just did to Felicity001 is same thing bishop did to Dru23
Is like when you hear someone talking to an elderly person and says “Sorry Sir” “with due respect “ know that the next thing he wants to say na abuse.

Make una kontinuuu, no more coming in peace. It’s now apologizing and then firing shots.

[img]https://media1./images/46c075c9408d33d1e7e6387cfc51ff1d/tenor.gif?itemid=14666818[/img]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
thoollz:
Una see the video vixen video wey dey trend for Twitter? If you were in the driver's shoe, what would you have done?

She will leave behind one of her phones. When money is ready, she will make she call me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
So many of them plenty on ehail3now. So if you loseguard Na to dey go home with both ING everyday be dat. Abeg, pay me my money or drop your phone. Bolt promised to refund me me of 3 different trips for about a month now. No shwo. Even if they do, I you get only half of the fare. So, if you better collect your money.
IFSHR:

Well, we all have our different definition of remorse...I saw the full video....she begged the guy..but she was wrong and guilty as well.... Left for me I won't post it on any social media sha.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2021
So if another rider had taken that bag inside ghost94 car, then what would have happened? Just thinking! shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
Pearl1910:

Where re you...scratch that...
Your phone or network must be d culprit.
U can't stay 30mins inside surge without a trip all things being equal.
Is possible, it does happen.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
peeps4u:

This man grin grin grin

The only time he goes there is when he takes riders or pick them up and one of the rider who somebody probably paid her gate fee for must have misinformed him it N1500 grin

Even if na N1500 self... No be money shey na him pay for me ni... The guy is just so pained that I'm enjoying myself. Can imagine

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
davit:
So many of them plenty on ehail3now. So if you loseguard Na to dey go home with both ING everyday be dat. Abeg, pay me my money or drop your phone. Bolt promised to refund me me of 3 different trips for about a month now. No shwo. Even if they do, I you get only half of the fare. So, if you better collect your money.

The guy was actually penny wise and pound foolish. So instead of leaving her and getting half of the money N1150 from bolt, he decided to waste one
hour waiting for and fighting over money he may end up not getting.

Just think about this, I did a N3500 trip last night that only took 33 minutes. I have earned more in even less minutes. This hustle is all about time, you can't waste it. That guy will soon come here and start arguing that earning one amount is not possible. When others are maximising their time, he was busy chasing shadows.

PS: I have never reported that a rider didn't pay and did not get refunded half of it by bolt. It has never happened.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ghost1994:

Oboy talk truth if na this kind money talk truth you for return am especially if the guy na yahoo boy... Talk truth o make ogun no vex o

gringrin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
davit:
The screenshot na part of the girl statement. Say she no fit leave her iPhone for the guy but she no get 2100 to give am, yet she dey run mouth. Nothing like " Bros, no vex my boyfriend is asleep oh. Please, how should we settle it? " Believe me, if she made statements like these, even the devil go consider but no, she dey run mouth. I know some folks Wen go record this matter and still collect the phone by force. Bolt should adopt solutions in matters like this. Like you said, it's not as if they(bolt) will pay the complete money for that trip, thus ensuring that drivers are at loss. So if Bolt doesn't pay, then shvts like these will continue to happen. I don't support aggressive drivers neither do I support uncultured riders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Teeders(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
kanuisagoat:

The guy was actually penny wise and pound foolish. So instead of leaving her and getting half of the money N1150 from bolt, he decided to waste one
hour waiting for and fighting over money he may end up not getting.

Just think about this, I did a N3500 trip last night that only took 33 minutes. I have earned more in even less minutes. This hustle is all about time, you can't waste it. That guy will soon come here and start arguing that earning one amount is not possible. When others are maximising their time, he was busy chasing shadows.

PS: I have never reported that a rider didn't pay and did not get refunded half of it by bolt. It has never happened.
I think this was me yesterday, around 9pm a guy ordered a ride from Aurora Apartments to Duke Bar in Osborne, I got to PU,called baba he said I’m actually picking his friend and bringing her to him in Osborne, baba said I should act like his driver because he told her that he is sending his driver to pick her up, he asked me to start the trip while I wait for his friend to come out of the apartment so that I can keep the phone away so the the girl won’t know I am a bolt driver. She eventually came out and I drove her to the destination even though I had a little difficulty in locating the place. Trip ended 4700, bolt deducted 1000 for discount. Baba bounced out like better person and welcomed his guest, I tried to let him know his bill he just walked in like he owned the car. When I he got in I called his number repeatedly he didn’t pick for over 15mins. This was almost 10pm, a request came in from there to OLogolo I had no choice than to leave the place and head to PU. I was at ologolo already when his call came in Mr Taiwo where are you? I said I left aiidy and I dropped my account number as text message for him, he said he will send the money till now he hasn’t called talkless of sending money. I reported him and got half of the money back.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
deedee44:

God bless you. I would have done the same but I'm sure many wouldn't

Oga speak for yourself and stop acting like an Angel even angels can also fall to temptation.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Felicity001:

Oboy talk truth if na this kind money talk truth you for return am especially if the guy na yahoo boy... Talk truth o make ogun no vex o

gringrin

Bro for where I come from, we don’t count peoples money as our money.

Be it juju money or yahoo yahoo. I don’t care about now I care about futures

FUTURE IS PREGNANT BRO lipsrsealed

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
Ghost1994:

Well done bro. It was you I was referring to the other time to have posted your earnings here that motivates not Xghost. Sorry for the mix up as both monikers are similar.

Just when I was still singing your song, you dropped another one. A humble hard working man, it's easy to see. Keep it up brother.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3891) (3892) (3893) (3894) (3895) (3896) (3897) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: seun289(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.