Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4821013 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) ... (5707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2021
knytred:
aka Uber off

Fact
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Uber11: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2021
Hello guys good morning , pleas read this and advice me.......

i posted sometime ago that i was looking for apartment in lagos ,you guys really helped and that settled it..i appreciate the effort here

so i was on buying a car ....someone i don't know called me from here that he works with Road safety,and he can help me process my drivers license, we agreed on 40k, i sent the money to him so from there we started talking ....when i bought my car ,i needed change of ownership and new pappers for the car to be clean on the road , he requested for 45k and i just paid him that too....... but since then is over a month now ,is from one story to another ,because i am not in lagos and i don't want to waste my money coming to lagos and it will be that the things are not ready ...i asked about the documents and the new plate number ,he told me they are ready, i asked him to snap them pictures and send to me so i can be sure the whole thing is ready, since then is from one story to another........i want you guys to reason with me on this ,what could be going on, is it a Scam?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2021
XGhost:

That's what I've averaged today

Wetin i notice about volvo be say if you don’t drive like a speed racer, the fuel consumption no bad. And volvo get effizi

See all the information

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2021
Uber11:

i posted sometime ago that i was looking for apartment in lagos ,you guys really helped and that settled it..i appreciate the effort here

so i was on buying a car ....someone i don't know called me from here that he works with Road safety,and he can help me process my drivers license, we agreed on 40k, i sent the money to him so from there we started talking ....when i bought my car ,i needed change of ownership and new pappers for the car to be clean on the road , he requested for 45k and i just paid him that too....... but since then is over a month now ,is from one story to another ,because i am not in lagos and i don't want to waste my money coming to lagos and it will be that the things are not ready ...i asked about the documents and the new plate number ,he told me they are ready, i asked him to snap them pictures and send to me so i can be sure the whole thing is ready, since then is from one story to another........i want you guys to reason with me on this ,what could be going on, is it a Scam?

Yes it's a scam and you have be scammed! I will be very lenient with you but you're a fool. Thank you

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2021

dapotemi:

Yes it's a scam and you have be scammed! I will be very lenient with you but you're a fool. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sandammy(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2021
Uber11:

Who be the person? Care to share?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Uber11: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2021
sandammy:

Who be the person? Care to share?
i am still following him up, i will be in lagos tomorrow morning , he is still insisting that it is not a scam, so i have to go myself to be sure ,still giving him some benefit of doupt, after then i can start tracking him with some of his details that i have.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 11:14am On Aug 18, 2021
Uber11:

you asked us about housing wey no even much concern us...when it comes to car paper someone called you and you just transfer money without due diligence or just dropping his/her connect here for verification...you have been scammed big time

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Uber11: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2021
IFSHR:

you asked us about housing wey no even much concern us...when it comes to car paper someone called you and you just transfer money without due diligence or just dropping his/her connect here for verification...you have been scammed big time
this guy just called me immediately i secured my apartment , out of excitment i didn't care to do much verification , i goofed big time , he said i can check my drivers license on Road Safty portal but when i enter my details i will see no record found, i told him to log into the portal for me since he has my details then screenshot and send to me , he can't do it.....i still the believe say no be scam till i get to lagos tomorrow

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 11:30am On Aug 18, 2021
Uber11:

Hmm...well, come to Lagos for confirmation first, if he's still not providing the documents, u can call him out here or post his phone num. Sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Wetin i notice about volvo be say if you don’t drive like a speed racer, the fuel consumption no bad. And volvo get effizi

See all the information

Fact...
If you drive aggressively it will answer you in kind.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2021
dapotemi:

Stop calling adult like u a fool, you are not feeding him... If you don't hv something sensible to say, just jump and pass his post...

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2021
RUDEBOYY:
Please which 3 lines??

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2021
This is Moove in action.

YeyeGbami:
Uber Go

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2021
looks like you've been scammed. There's still a way out though, but come to Lagos and do your findings first. If no positive result, I'll advise you on how to get your money back. It is well
Uber11:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2021
Uber11:
i am still following him up, i will be in lagos tomorrow morning , he is still insisting that it is not a scam, so i have to go myself to be sure ,still giving him some benefit of doupt, after then i can start tracking him with some of his details that i have.

Almost everyone of us here drives, which also means everyone of us have a drivers license. The least you could have done was to ask for a link and we would have assisted. I remember someone here always mentions one patty B.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
It is not a scam. Your documents are ready. Just that you are a mugu1 and dem don chop your money. You are just learning from a bitterexperience. Pele.
Uber11:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
May be! But total number of passengers
is 2, while uberx is 4
kneo:
This is Moove in action.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
Uber11:
this guy just called me immediately i secured my apartment , out of excitment i didn't care to do much verification , i goofed big time , he said i can check my drivers license on Road Safty portal but when i enter my details i will see no record found, i told him to log into the portal for me since he has my details then screenshot and send to me , he can't do it.....i still the believe say no be scam till i get to lagos tomorrow

I hope it's not that guy that always post about car papers...because this like the 3rd person complaining about been scammed of car paper stuff....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RUDEBOYY(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hello please I got an email to verify my identity on bolt and I'm being ask for my bbv
Is it normal?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
Uber11:

All of you will be screaming Nigeria is bad but will you do this abroad?

Someone called you as the king that you are to process such a document since you are too important to go to their office. And you sef run do am.

What was there in waiting until you had the time to do it? Kai, I hate scammers.

Maga will always pay sha

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by unofficial(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
knytred:
aka Uber off

I don't think it's applicable to us yet. I got this from them this morning.

" We’re currently testing the product in Victoria Island, Maroko and Lekki 1. Once we start rolling it out to other areas in Lagos, you will have the option to opt into the product."
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RUDEBOYY(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Please help...this is urgent

RUDEBOYY:
Hello please I got an email to verify my identity on bolt and I'm being ask for my bbv
Is it normal?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RUDEBOYY(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Thanks bro
Is it normal?

[quote author=morax101 post=104920468][/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lol...if u see Uber Corolla for 1.2m u go still request for test drive?

Even for 200k i go test drive. I bought one for my brother recently, before we see good one. All this iphone images are deceiving… see them in real or test drive and yansh go open.

I’m talking of Corollas 1m-1.450m

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
XGhost:

That's what I've averaged today

... and what does this implies?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Uber11:

To slap you dey hungry me now now like this. Can u imagine yourself... Like seriously??!!! You sent somebody a whooping sum of almost N100k just because he told you he's from here? Guy you need serious flogging I swear!

Izzuo oooh just negedu this man!

Sabi the other time one mugu who is new to the system asked a question and I responded by listing how bossy we Nigerians can be because we want one "my boy" to always do things we are supposed to do ourselves, the stupid boy returned my kindness with insults.
Now look at this guy here, them dey do drivers license for somebody and even in your scammed world you're still asking and waiting to confirm if its a scam b4 releasing the scammers identity... Guy you've been scam big time. Release that guys identity now b4 he goes on to his next target

And me I dey here dey find who go give me 100k to... In fact where you dey? Where you dey

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
RUDEBOYY:
Is it normal?

Go ahead it's a routine every driver must do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Crvrider Na you be this?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Felicity001:

To slap you dey hungry me now now like this. Can u imagine yourself... Like seriously??!!! You sent somebody a whooping sum of almost N100k just because he told you he's from here? Guy you need serious flogging I swear!

Izzuo oooh just negedu this man!

And me I dey here dey find who go give me 100k to... In fact where you dey? Where you dey

My brother, the matter weak me.

Let's wait for his arrival sha.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Y1nka(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Johnnybegood12:

Pls can u share Ur experience in this e-hailing hustle with Ur manual car ?
How convenient is it in Lagos?
Like how much do u net I a week or a day?
How many hours do u work to achieve the above question?
Am asking because I just bought a manual car for the hustle.
What are Ur challenges driving manual?

I anticipate Ur reply and any other person with experience in the above.
Thanks

Honest reply : It is stressful.

You have to deal with traffic, stop lights , long drive in traffic may ache ur left knee due to frequent clutching. And this is lagos, there is no driving without traffic regularly.

Perks are : you can easily push n start ur car when battery dies, sometimes parts are cheaper, its a more affordable option than the automatic.

Advice: if you can squeeze some cash out for ehailing pls buy auto.

If you cant , well half bread is better than now, starr shifting!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Gabrinchi256:

Isn't it even more linient if they use percentage of total orders than use percentage of cancelled trips?

Of course, it's very much lenient. Only problem is that it means the one we see on the app is not very useful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) ... (5707) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: BAZ001, ReadaDream(m), Welz(m), cowboyT, Donbrowser9 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.