Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735330 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4034) (4035) (4036) (4037) (4038) (4039) (4040) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sterope(f): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
During Covid..a simple question of 'Can I sit in front with you? turned to a snippy reply. He passed an alternative route, did not answer simple polite questions, took offence when my friend finally said spoke up.

I will still use them. Let's us be mad together.

pocohantas:

What is bad attitude? Some drivers get triggered for something as basic as sitting behind or not talking to them.

Are there riders that are entitled on top ride? Wahala wa o. cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
here below. By the way, how is the hustle treating you as a female. Share your experiences, so other ladies and guys can learn. Peace!
dharmie13:
Please oga in the house,help this newbie out.how do i report a rider to bolt,am just 2week old in the hustle.if the need arises how to i report to bolt or is there a customer care number to call

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
pocohantas:

It is the JAZEBEL for me. Must be the daughter of JEZEBEL. Hahahaha!

I ask again, what do you drivers consider bad rating? 3.5 and below? 4? 4.9?

Anything below 4. Is a red flag, I will adjust a little but from 3.0 - 2.0 I will start making declarations before the rider comes out.
“You are about to ride with a jazebel daughter”
She will give you attitude Just “focus on her money only”
If she abuses you “ignore” only money.
It’s been working for me, before one jazebel rider will ruin my day and demoralize me.

Don’t cast me biko, I didn’t mean to call that person jazebel rider.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
kanuisagoat:

You see, some riders are devil incarnates. While you are there explaining to them to cancel because you don't want to go on the trip, they go ahead to report you to bolt that you requested offline. Just incase you don't know, bolt in their infinite wisdom will not bother to hear your side of the story but will just land a hammer on your head and block you off the platform, sometimes indefinitely. Good luck proving to them the conversation didn't happen.

On the other hand, if my phone is switched off and the conversation didn't happen, its much easier to defend my self because the conversation never happened.

Got a request from Ketu Alapere to Ikorodu one day, I called the guy and told him I can't go that way. Guy said okay cancel, I said okay, then I slide arrive waiting for 3mins countdown. The guy called me back and said shebi I said I can't go, I should cancel na, why did I say I have arrived. I told him I can't cancel immediately, if he is in a hurry he can as well cancel it. Baba say if I don't cancel it immediately he will report that I requested offline and Bolt will block me. He sounded like a driver too cos only drivers and staff know these things. I told him if he does that God will punish him and anything he is looking for in this life he will never get it grin baba purse first, then I cut the call. Waited for my 3mins countdown then I cancelled.
Demons in form of human beings plenty for town o both female and male. What will be their gain if a driver gets blocked...and for a lie for that matter.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coketols: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please I need help, I have been trying to sign up as a new driver all week, and one Uche from bolt has kept on declining my documents.

My plastic drivers license is not ready so I've been using the JTB form temporarily, but Bolt has continued to reject the document, 3 times now.

I called them and they said I should upload it again, and it was still rejected few hours later.

Please is this how difficult it is for a new driver to sign up on BOLT?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Without fear of anything you'll have to say, which I don't care about, you really need deliverance. Go on your knees and pray for forgiveness of your sins and generational sins.

Chai. Problem after problem. No wonder you type so frustrated and incoherently and always projecting your frustrations on others. Pele o. Get that car insured, avoid friends and be more focused.

Don't reply.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
Pearl1910:

Got a request from Ketu Alapere to Ikorodu one day, I called the guy and told him I can't go that way. Guy said okay cancel, I said okay, then I slide arrive waiting for 3mins countdown. The guy called me back and said shebi I said I can't go, I should cancel na, why did I say I have arrived. I told him I can't cancel immediately, if he is in a hurry he can as well cancel it. Baba say if I don't cancel it immediately he will report that I requested offline and Bolt will block me. He sounded like a driver too cos only drivers and staff know these things. I told him if he does that God will punish him and anything he is looking for in this life he will never get it grin baba purse first, then I cut the call. Waited for my 3mins countdown then I cancelled.
Demons in form of human beings plenty for town o both female and male. What will be their gain if a driver gets blocked...and for a lie for that matter.

I don't think the guy is a driver. A driver will understand what is happening immediately he sees a notification that pearl1910 has arrived.

The bible has answered the last part of your post my brother. The heart of a man is desperately wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coketols: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please are there any issues if you cancelled from your end, will bolt sanction/ block you. Why does it always have to be the rider to cancel the trip.

Kindly enlighten me.

Pearl1910:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Thanks baba I really appreciate you.

Disclaimer
Please fasten your seat belt because this is going to be the longest post you'd ever read on NL as its My chronicle, from cradle to grave.grin

You know I've really learnt a lot in this line of business and mostly from this thread as it has built me, revamped me, renewed me and has as well changed me a lot.

The attacks, criticisms, condescending comments and most importantly the good words of wisdom directed at me and to others I get mostly from this thread from the very day I joined as made me a better person.

I started this hustle with my personal car EOD 2005,V6 October, 2019, then opted for a rental.

First rented car was a Corolla, a lady from NL, used the car for just 2weeks. Going home from picking up the car I noticed a fault, sluggishness with the transmission, managed it for the first week till I confirmed it was a faulty sensor... I supported her in the fixing with 5k after paying her 25k for the first week despite not being able to work effectively with the car...week 2 problem persist... I couldn't work and my son at the point fell sick so I needed to rush him to the hospital, LASUTH, Ikeja... On getting back home I drove out to get something and on my way this young lady (My owner partner) called asking where I was...told her...okay pls remain there...! Next I saw she pulled over on a bike, asked me to clear. Na nylon bag I use to carry my belongings on the car reach house that day. was such an embarrassing scene as ppl were just looking at us because I tried to offered to drive her down to her house since she doesn't even know how but madam bluntly refused. She must have thought I was working viewing from her tracker.
Got home, picked up my car keys, then went to where I was going to b4.

Next, I followed suit from my search on NL for a car to rent, came across this thread. I didn't observed very well, neither did I read through some pages to identify key men... My bad cool. I just joined the moving train, shared experience for few days then made an ads for rental, next day or thereabout I got a call from someone here who happens to be my 1st oga at the top Mr. Dru23... Did the whole process remotely, the process took almost like forever-3-4months I supposed, within those time i turned down a lot of offers which If I've to be honest I regretted much later... The one that pained me the most was a HP offer from another woman here in this thread for a Corolla Sport for just 1.8m... Chai!!! I dont like remembering this... The former driver missed used the car for just 3months after this lovely magodo woman bought the car direct tokunbo, even me self couldn't believe it when I went for inspection. Well, I think I was naive at that point reason I turned down the offer.
Another man here in Ogba wanted to buy me a biggy for hp and needed just N1m as profit but only God can explain why that deal didn't sail through... End of january, 2020 dru's car came up that was how we went on our 7-8months partnership. Everything went in fine from day one till the very end. Ran into an accident along college Rd, Ogba, spent additional 15k in addition to the 14k the guy that caused the accident gave me to fix the car... Painting was already arranged to be done the following week. Oga called for his car the next day after taking the car to show and explain to him what happened and how far I'd gone with the fixing with plans on painting. I left my belongings in the car with the hope I was gonna be called upon as he said only to get home to read of how he's decided to terminate our 7/8months partnership without any notice or issue. No wam! We move!

I'd sold off my personal car at this point, so man was stranded, wi-fi was close to her delivery date, the world just came out of covid-19 lockdown, savings had dried up, bush had taken over my farm since no interstate travel due to lockdown... Men! I was destabilized for the very 1st time in my entire life... B4 i knew the saga started, so I'd to also add the contest of saving my good name from being dragged in the mud by this guy who I only met just once for the 7/8months of our partnership without committing any offense or wrong did. If not for God man would have attempted suicide.
Las Las I thank God for mama radautoworks who came through to give some words of confinement in me... At least I've somebody that believed I didn't commit all the allegations levelled against me by them @dru grin that alone gave me courage to move on.

Got another rental afterwards, this off course took some time.

Then went on a HP on a 9ja used Corolla which later got accident exactly one month after picking up the car. Parked in front of a car wash waiting to drive in to watch my car so to hit the road after church service, all of a sudden a Siena bus ran into my car from behind destroying the car badly. Owner came, tolled his car away and that was the end of it... I lost my 100k down payment plus 1month payment as well. Thank God I was unhurt because I was right inside the car when the accident happened. This was Nov 1st, 2020.

Got a biggy 02 barely a week later... Ha! That car wanted to kill my enemy but God no gree make him kill me... I bought b3, spare tire and wheel, bought 2 tires for the car, fix water leaking AC hoist, paid 150k for 1-way due to bad breaks,, shaft pulled off one week after another, las las, AC pack off... Watin I no see for this car body... Over 40k of my personal money went down on this car... E come won be like say them cause me... But I never gave up i kept pushing. Las las after I don fix this car finish the guy collected his car with the disguise he wants to sell it. 1 week later I saw car being used by another driver.

Same week I got another biggy V6, 2002 as well... After carrying out oil change and replacement of 2 brand new shock absorbers with my money while partner agreed to refund me, 3days after guy man said his colleague at work wants to make use of car for marriage. Na for coastain round about I hand over car to the guy. Got home via public motor that Friday night. Till today I still dey expect my refundgrin that one don lostgringrin this was Feb/March, 2021.

Finally got a Corolla 2007/08 for 26k weekly... After 2 months of steady deliveries owner partner who stays in Ojo called that he needed car to travel and will call after a week. I already know these languages. As I type this message guy man is now a uber drivergrin that's according to what his friend said though I din not know. I still spent money in this car as well too.

Enough is enough, man can't continue like this, I'd to do something. Thank God I nevsr left my farm behind and to the glory of God something good came through.

Now I'm a car owner again and a better one at that.

Glory be to God Almighty. Hallelujah!

I hope somebody who is ready this got something out of this episode of my chronicle... Never give up on your dreams and above all be good at all times, keep hands clean and work hard one day for sure success is inevitable.

Good luck guys.

Specially thanks to radautoworks, kodred, shollywendy, dru23 (I learnt a lot for you even though our partnership was a regrettable one, but it doesn't stop me from patronising or recommending clients to you, I've always done), Pop191, izzuo, Chillex8, so many other guys I can't remember to mention you all are great guys.

I love you all

Congrats bro. You deserves the best

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
pocohantas:

Lmao. 1.0? And you went to pick her up?

Care to share what makes drivers rate a rider poorly?

1. When your street is bad (pot holes or water logs)
2. When you are rude and bossy.
3. When you eat in the car and mess up the floor
4. When u bang my door or booth
5. If you stop to buy pepper and next shop water and then pharmacy.
5. When you seat at the back and ask stupid questions like
“ is your AC working “ ( increase AC which one is your AC working )
“Is there a problem with your car? You too slow”
“ don’t use google map” etc

I won’t complain cos of my 4.95 star but will nEver pray to meet you again 1star sure

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Barbiturate:
How much is this paid waiting per minute on bolt?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Barbiturate:
How much is this paid waiting per minute?
Same as the trip.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Disclaimer
Please fasten your seat belt because this is going to be the longest post you'd ever read on NL as its My chronicle, from cradle to grave.grin

You know I've really learnt a lot in this line of business and mostly from this thread as it has built me, revamped me, renewed me and has as well changed me a lot.

The attacks, criticisms, condescending comments and most importantly the good words of wisdom directed at me and to others I get mostly from this thread from the very day I joined as made me a better person.

I started this hustle with my personal car EOD 2005,V6 October, 2019, then opted for a rental.

First rented car was a Corolla, a lady from NL, used the car for just 2weeks. Going home from picking up the car I noticed a fault, sluggishness with the transmission, managed it for the first week till I confirmed it was a faulty sensor... I supported her in the fixing with 5k after paying her 25k for the first week despite not being able to work effectively with the car...week 2 problem persist... I couldn't work and my son at the point fell sick so I needed to rush him to the hospital, LASUTH, Ikeja... On getting back home I drove out to get something and on my way this young lady (My owner partner) called asking where I was...told her...okay pls remain there...! Next I saw she pulled over on a bike, asked me to clear. Na nylon bag I use to carry my belongings on the car reach house that day. was such an embarrassing scene as ppl were just looking at us because I tried to offered to drive her down to her house since she doesn't even know how but madam bluntly refused. She must have thought I was working viewing from her tracker.

Next, I followed suit from my search on NL for a car to rent, came across this thread. I didn't observed very well, neither did I read through some pages to identify key men... My bad cool. I just joined the moving train, shared experience for few days then made an ads for rental, next day or thereabout I got a call from someone here who happens to be my 1st oga at the top Mr. Dru23... Did the whole process remotely, the process took almost like forever-3-4months I supposed, within those time i turned down a lot of offers which If I've to be honest I regretted much later... The one that pained me the most was a HP offer from another woman here in this thread for a Corolla Sport for just 1.8m... Chai!!! I dont like remembering this... The former driver missed used the car for just 3months after this lovely magodo woman bought the car direct tokunbo, even me self couldn't believe it when I went for inspection. Well, I think I was naive at that point reason I turned down the offer.
Another man here in Ogba wanted to buy me a biggy for hp and needed just N1m as profit but only God can explain why that deal didn't sail through... End of january, 2020 dru's car came up that was how we went on our 7-8months partnership. Everything went in fine from day one till the very end. Ran into an accident along college Rd, Ogba, spent additional 15k in addition to the 14k the guy that caused the accident gave me to fix the car... Painting was already arranged to be done the following week. Oga called for his car the next day after taking the car to show and explain to him what happened and how far I'd gone with the fixing with plans on painting. I left my belongings in the car with the hope I was gonna be called upon as he said only to get home to read of how he's decided to terminate our 7/8months partnership without any notice or issue. No wam! We move!

I'd sold off my personal car at this point, so man was stranded, wi-fi was close to her delivery date, the world just came out of covid-19 lockdown, savings had dried up, bush had taken over my farm since no interstate travel due to lockdown... Men! I was destabilized for the very 1st time in my entire life... B4 i knew the saga started, so I'd to also add the contest of saving my good name from being dragged in the mud by this guy who I only met just once for the 7/8months of our partnership without committing any offense or wrong did. If not for God man would have attempted suicide.
Las Las I thank God for mama radautoworks who came through to give some words of confinement in me... At least I've somebody that believed I didn't commit all the allegations levelled against me by them @dru grin that alone gave me courage to move on.

Then went on a HP on a 9ja used Corolla which later got accident exactly one month after picking up the car. Parked in front of a car wash waiting to drive in to watch my car so to hit the road after church service, all of a sudden a Siena bus ran into my car from behind destroying the car badly. Owner came, tolled his car away and that was the end of it... I lost my 100k down payment plus 1month payment as well. Thank God I was unhurt because I was right inside the car when the accident happened. This was Nov 1st, 2020.

Got a biggy 02 barely a week later... Ha! That car wanted to kill my enemy but God no gree make him kill me... I bought b3, spare tire and wheel, bought 2 tires for the car, fix water leaking AC hoist, paid 150k for 1-way due to bad breaks,, shaft pulled off one week after another, las las, AC pack off... Watin I no see for this car body... Over 40k of my personal money went down on this car... E come won be like say them cause me... But I never gave up i kept pushing. Las las after I don fix this car finish the guy collected his car with the disguise he wants to sell it. 1 week later I saw car being used by another driver.

Same week I got another biggy V6, 2002 as well... After carrying out oil change and replacement of 2 brand new shock absorbers with my money while partner agreed to refund me, 3days after guy man said his colleague at work wants to make use of car for marriage. Na for coastain round about I hand over car to the guy. Got home via public motor that Friday night. Till today I still dey expect my refundgrin that one don lostgringrin this was Feb/March, 2021.

Finally got a Corolla 2007/08 for 26k weekly... After 2 months of steady deliveries owner partner who stays in Ojo called that he needed car to travel and will call after a week. I already know these languages. As I type this message guy man is now a uber drivergrin that's according to what his friend said though I din not know. I still spent money in this car as well too.

Enough is enough, man can't continue like this, I'd to do something. Thank God I nevsr left my farm behind and to the glory of God something good came through.

I hope somebody who is ready this got something out of this episode of my chronicle... Never give up on your dreams and above all be good at all times, keep hands clean and work hard one day for sure success is inevitable.

Good luck guys.

Specially thanks to radautoworks, kodred, shollywendy, dru23 (I learnt a lot for you even though our partnership was a regrettable one, but it doesn't stop me from patronising or recommending clients to you, I've always done), Pop191, izzuo, Chillex8, so many other guys I can't remember to mention you all are great guys.

I love you all

Baba Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Disclaimer

Good luck guys.

I love you all

Congratulations boss

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kinggenesis(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Disclaimer

Good luck guys.

I love you all

Wow! After all the name calling. grin
I'm happy for you bro, congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Topmaike007(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hello please can someone please help me on this I want to start Uber/taxify biz with my Honda accord 2010 model.. Is it advisable because all I know is everyone doing this biz are all on Toyota corolla and Camry..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Coketols:
Please I need help, I have been trying to sign up as a new driver all week, and one Uche from bolt has kept on declining my documents.

My plastic drivers license is not ready so I've been using the JTB form temporarily, but Bolt has continued to reject the document, 3 times now.

I called them and they said I should upload it again, and it was still rejected few hours later.

Please is this how difficult it is for a new driver to sign up on BOLT?

JTB form is not accepted as a form of drivers licence on Bolt or Uber until u have been captured and issued the temporary or permanent one.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
Coketols:
Please are there any issues if you cancelled from your end, will bolt sanction/ block you. Why does it always have to be the rider to cancel the trip.

Kindly enlighten me.

Yes, excessive cancellation affects your. Activity score which when low is detrimental to the life of ur account.

Also Bolt Bonus is attached to acceptance and completion rate...so if a driver cancels a trip before a specified time or ignores trips, he may lose out on a bonus.

A driver can cancel after minimum of 3minutes of accepting a trip without consequences. Otherwise the Rider should be the one to cancel.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Topmaike007:
Hello please can someone please help me on this I want to start Uber/taxify biz with my Honda accord 2010 model.. Is it advisable because all I know is everyone doing this biz are all on Toyota corolla and Camry..

Yes u can, there are different types of cars on the platform...not only Corolla and Camry

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Topmaike007(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Pearl1910:

Yes u can, there are different types of cars on the platform...not only Corolla and Camry
okay thanks bro and please how lucrative is the biz now, because I could see someone speaking negative about this Uber of a thing that it doesn't worth the hype and not a go area.. Please sir I would like you to please enlighten me well on this thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please who knows how I can contact a mod in nairaland
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy4real(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
This 3 month Nigeria used manual transmission nissan versa 2008 model is up for adoption either as rental or HP for interested drivers. An upfront token of 50k and 3 guarantors, valid driver licence and functional driver's account with uber/bolt are required.
It is my personal car, the ac which used to be chilling when I bought it (at end of june) is undergoing maintenance (it was damaged by a drunk driver who drove d car into flood with d ac on). I need some money to put it back in order. The repairs would be deducted from the upfront so no extra burden on the new driver. I'm giving this babe up because I currently have other pressing obligations which need my financial and moral attention.
Any interested driver should contact me for more details
My contacts are in my signature

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
pappy4real:
This 3 month Nigeria used manual transmission nissan versa 2008 model is up for adoption either as rental or HP for interested drivers. An upfront token of 50k and 3 guarantors, valid driver licence and functional driver's account with uber/bolt are required.
It is my personal car, the ac which used to be chilling when I bought it (at end of june) is undergoing maintenance (it was damaged by a drunk driver who drove d car into flood with d ac on). I need some money to put it back in order. The repairs would be deducted from the upfront so no extra burden on the new driver. I'm giving this babe up because I currently have other pressing obligations which need my financial and moral attention.
Any interested driver should contact me for more details
My contacts are in my signature

Comprehensively insure your car

Install a good tracking system. And give your car to anybody.

The way you guys hold on to this guarantor stuff, one would think it's a better option.

If a driver gets involved in an accident, you'll still spend money to arrest the guarantor. In the end, the police will witness an agreement that the guarantor would pay small-small. Let's not forget that you will still give the police money too.

Just insure the car comprehensively. It's better than requesting 1000 guarantors..

My opinion

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bro I don try die bolt no gree answer me until I go their office na there I discover say na my DL and BVN DOB dey contradict butna bank I first go this morning to solve it dem say 24 to 48 hours b4 e work.. buy the way I carried a rider on 1.7 surge after we reach destination she say make I wait am make I no cancle the trip pls she e pay me to wait abi make I end trip and she no pay make I report the case ? Pls it urgent I am waiting like this make I no just dey waste my time here oo pls my ogas help me out she don go now for like 10minutes.

Felicity001:

But wait oh... Somebody say make I ask you, why you no get bolt app?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Topmaike007:
okay thanks bro and please how lucrative is the biz now, because I could see someone speaking negative about this Uber of a thing that it doesn't worth the hype and not a go area.. Please sir I would like you to please enlighten me well on this thanks
Na waoo, why don't you try and find out yourself?
You have a car after all, find out if it's worth it yourself.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spartacus11(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
please go to Twitter, tag all the influencer you know. some may end up giving you lawyers to pick up your brothers case pro bono. and that criminal area manager will be dealt with seriously. no jokes

Thurmieee:
Please who knows how I can contact a mod in nairaland

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gudvibes06:
Bro I don try die bolt no gree answer me until I go their office na there I discover say na my DL and BVN DOB dey contradict butna bank I first go this morning to solve it dem say 24 to 48 hours b4 e work.. buy the way I carried a rider on 1.7 surge after we reach destination she say make I wait am make I no cancle the trip pls she e pay me to wait abi make I end trip and she no pay make I report the case ? Pls it urgent I am waiting like this make I no just dey waste my time here oo pls my ogas help me out she don go now for like 10minutes.

Pls any one online pls help a brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
spartacus11:
please go to Twitter, tag all the influencer you know. some may end up giving you lawyers to pick up your brothers case pro bono. and that criminal area manager will be dealt with seriously. no jokes

Pls can you give me some influencers I can tag.
I really need help.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Pls house I carried a rider on 1.7 surge after we reach destination she say make I wait am make I no cancle the trip pls she e pay me to wait abi make I end trip and she no pay make I report the case ? Pls it urgent I am waiting like this make I no just dey waste my time here oo pls my ogas help me out she don go now for like 10minutes.....who is online to help with this please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spartacus11(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gudvibes06:
Pls house I carried a rider on 1.7 surge after we reach destination she say make I wait am make I no cancle the trip pls she e pay me to wait abi make I end trip and she no pay make I report the case ? Pls it urgent I am waiting like this make I no just dey waste my time here oo pls my ogas help me out she don go now for like 10minutes.....who is online to help with this please
wait

(1) (2) (3) ... (4034) (4035) (4036) (4037) (4038) (4039) (4040) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.