Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747973 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4094) (4095) (4096) (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
dharmie13:
Please my bolt account does not show me riders destination, I only get to see the pick up point of riders.i get to know where they're going when I pick them

Pay attention to the request....both pick up and drop off shows when the request hit your screen, when you swipe to pick it....it displays only the pick up address till you start the trip.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
BAZ001:

I feel they blocked the accounts or reach out to them, cos must of the riders will quickly call or transfer the money and will want you to confirm it.
And I ve met 3 riders saying bolt blocked their accounts even when they have paid the trip fare, so they had to use their friends account to request.

One last example, I’ve called a girl before that her friend didn’t pay and I will block her account, she quickly called her friend and I got alert

Your free freon is now available.. Whenever you are ready.... We only do dispatch only and you will responsible to pay the dispatcher.. Hit me up so that I can make arrangements....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thatthickgurl(f): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
ThatNiccur:

Yes, he talked about the cruise control in a Hybrid car, saying when it is activated, car drives only on batteries.

That's okay. There are probably alot of things I do not know about on cars too, we learn everyday...

I have replied to your email twice. Kindly check your spam messages
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by childofgrace2k: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
The guys here are the real Gs o. How do u make the money you display on your dashboard here , for example today has been dull on the island. After someone will come here to tell us he has made 30k today

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
tundeayh:

Thanks for the advice,i do logistics locally with minibus (korope) but want to divert a little,below are the other options of vehicles am looking at but personally will prefer a wagon..what's your advice on that

If u insist on getting a wagon-like car within budget then checkout
Scion wagon 4doors
Mazda3 Wagon
Or Hyundai, Kia or Nissan products

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
BAZ001:

I feel they blocked the accounts or reach out to them, cos must of the riders will quickly call or transfer the money and will want you to confirm it.
And I ve met 3 riders saying bolt blocked their accounts even when they have paid the trip fare, so they had to use their friends account to request.

One last example, I’ve called a girl before that her friend didn’t pay and I will block her account, she quickly called her friend and I got alert

Cos I wonder why they keep saying contact us after 7days if payment has not been made. As though that's when they will effect the blocking.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
childofgrace2k:
The guys here are the real Gs o. How do u make the money you display on your dashboard here , for example today has been dull on the island. After someone will come here to tell us he has made 30k today

Which part of the island r u?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
dharmie13:
Please my bolt account does not show me riders destination, I only get to see the pick up point of riders.i get to know where they're going when I pick them

Maybe you’ve not updated the app.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...told u am past proving anything to u tongue

I was co-asking with Felicity001 maybe you can just shake body small but you are to rigid ordinary dashboard you can’t post for once

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
tunlapapa:

Union is not what is needed, its the labour law that is to protect the drivers from the coys.

Is ehailing drivers recognized by this so call labour Congress? The union members will enforce the laws and make their demands feasible. If no union trust we will just keep lamenting and nothing will be done by either the government or app companies. Thats the simple truth. We just have to wakeup to reality.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
dharmie13:

Go to your app setting and check if auto confirm is turned off or On.
It must be off to see destination if not you will be blind like Uber drivers.
See screen short below

Bia are u a female driver for real ?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
dru23:

Your free freon is now available.. Whenever you are ready.... We only do dispatch only and you will responsible to pay the dispatcher.. Hit me up so that I can make arrangements....

Everybody come ooooh

Our super tech oil and all products from We at Dru23 has landed for real.

Let me dance a little , cos my American low mileage Camry will be referred by its own country “American Freon”.

[img]https://media./images/796f4ff483ff412abeaa783b0922c4d9/tenor.gif[/img]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
Pearl1910:

Even CBN and NNPC staff that are powerful, rich and comfortable still have unions to fight and pursue their course. Why do u think u don't need a Union?
I think we need it, but a responsible one. With intelligent, enlightened and exposed people as d leaders not agberos, villagers and hooligans.

My point exactly... With the level of educated fellows we have as drivers I'm very sure we will make a good union with competent leaders and constitutions to guide us.

It's time we all join hands together with maybe that pedca or what ever their name is and form a strong force to makr things right for ourselves.

Then proceed to court and make the union registered and accepted as a member under umbrella of the labour Congress then make the major ehailing companies understand that any driver that is signing up must have the union card along side other car documents.

This will make every driver become a member of the union. Meetings Will be held on zoom, or any other platform that can accept large numbers.

Without a union there is nothing that can be achieve by drivers if they like let them go on a strike for 1yr

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
tundeayh:

Thanks for the advice,i do logistics locally with minibus (korope) but want to divert a little,below are the other options of vehicles am looking at but personally will prefer a wagon..what's your advice on that

I think the first two pictures are ok just make sure the AC is in good condition.

Good luck bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Pearl1910:

Cos I wonder why they keep saying contact us after 7days if payment has not been made. As though that's when they will effect the blocking.

I feel that’s when they will pay the money but I always forget to contact them after seven days.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Gudvibes06:
Just imagine that at times I feel like are these people kidding me but what can one do na to cancel and move on with the hustle

These and many more are the complains every driver has had yet these app companies has done nothing about them but see how they'll adjust the moment they know every single driver belongs to a single union.

Union is the only way out of all of these.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
drmikeadams:

If u talk union..drivers go d fear cos of paying one k as union levy...with the different incidents u mentioned above..a union is important.

No mind themgrin like say na 1k go solve their problems when issues arise.

Just take for an instance, make LASMA or police do mistake go arrest a fuel tanker driver and impound his vehicle simply because he had a flat tire, then see how the whole of Lagos experience fuel scarcity the following morning and day after

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
tunlapapa:

Since I have KPI to meet up on moove, I have decided to only work Monday to Friday, start early and close early. Set out by 5am and back latest 6pm. That is 12 hrs daily to make the 60 hrs needed for the KPI.
And I only drive on Sundays if I just want like 5k and get back once I get the target.

Lazy Driver doing 5k?
when people are making 31,500 on sundays.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
Felicity001:

Our America doctor longest time... Good to hear from you doc.

Sometimes make una dey try give us some health tips na abi make we come register?

Lol, oya always drink water and mind your business. Drinking water protects your kidneys and prevents lots of of disease conditions , while minding your business will prolong your life and prevent Hypertension

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Felicity001:

Our America doctor longest time... Good to hear from you doc.

Sometimes make una dey try give us some health tips na abi make we come register?

How’ve you been na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
dru23:

Mr Dru i need 2 of this....thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by morax101(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
BAZ001:

Lazy Driver doing 5k?
when people are making 31,500 on sundays.

Na W_erey this G be I swear down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pickatyoubackup: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YoungDreamer: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
I tried his number today and it went though. He said the tokumbo cost 12k. Was your own brand new or tokumbo?
Crvrider:

If you're buying just the master then it should be cheaper. In my own case I bought it complete. On the other hand, since its a different car the price might differ.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Pearl1910:

Beyond these refunds, does Bolt actually truly block these accounts or put a debit on accounts like Uber does? Cos these riders will continue to scam drivers since there are no consequences.
A rider has called me before after they blocked her account. Though she told her papa to go Bleep himself that she has 4 sims and will open another account ASAP. Man pikin don suffer grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
tundeayh:

Since you love wagon, go for matrix or any similar car

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
IFSHR:

Mr Dru i need 2 of this....thanks

Plz kindly call my business line to place order
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Check the settings probably it’s on auto acceptance , change to manual acceptance
dharmie13:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
Pontiac vibe also a suggestion
deedee44:

Since you love wagon, go for matrix or any similar car

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Honestly union won't be a bad idea if not for anything but for safety of drivers,and they need to rate drivers and riders 50/50 because without drivers no riders and with out riders no drivers we all deserve to be safe... And I believe if riders are paying for cancellation the way at which drivers was fuel and time will be limited.
Felicity001:

These and many more are the complains every driver has had yet these app companies has done nothing about them but see how they'll adjust the moment they know every single driver belongs to a single union.

Union is the only way out of all of these.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
There was a day the hustle has been nice to me till that moment I got a trip to Ojo baraks I was like long trip let me do it (as a jjc naw ) I took it and regret taking cos that was the end of that day as I was coming around iba/iyana school this fo ol booked me and I accepted I I was like thank God I won't go home empty I called he did not pick I called again and not responding i was like maybe his/her phone is down cos of the desperacy not to get to at least egbeda empty I followed the map to the location number 3 something something street I got there I knock the gate.. i asked pls I ask of Kingsley the little boy Said yes he is inside I said okay tell him the Uber he booked is outside that boy went in and after more than 15 minutes both the boy and Kingsley are no where to be found I jejely cancel the ride and moved on I got home around 12am that day cos I did not forgive myself for spoiling that super day by accepting wrong trip cos my first trip that day was 7,700 naira from lag to EKORO road...
Gudvibes06:
Honestly union won't be a bad idea if not for anything but for safety of drivers,and they need to rate drivers and riders 50/50 because without drivers no riders and with out riders no drivers we all deserve to be safe... And I believe if riders are paying for cancellation the way at which drivers was fuel and time will be limited.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4094) (4095) (4096) (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.