Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747714 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4095) (4096) (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
YoungDreamer:
I tried his number today and it went though. He said the tokumbo cost 12k. Was your own brand new or tokumbo?

Mine was tokunbo for both master cylinder and servo. Your car differs from mine hence the price difference however I still think the price is on the high. Try and visit the market yourself.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
What’s your car mileage?�
BAZ001:

Everybody come ooooh

Our super tech oil and all products from We at Dru23 has landed for real.

Let me dance a little , cos my American low mileage Camry will be referred by its own country “American Freon”.

[img]https://media./images/796f4ff483ff412abeaa783b0922c4d9/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YoungDreamer: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
My mechanic told me is 12k they sell it. I will haggle over the price when I get to ladipo
Crvrider:

Mine was tokunbo for both master cylinder and servo. Your car differs from mine hence the price difference however I still think the price is on the high. Try and visit the market yourself.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Pearl1910:

Always call before u move an inch. Most times when rider cancels it's because they haven't heard from u and probably network is preventing them from reaching ur line.

I usually call before I move, but they still cancel at times. I was at Sabo (e centre) and a request came in. She was at Yaba. Called her immediately and told her I would experience traffic. She said I should still come, that she will wait for me. She said all the drivers she had been requesting, rejected. Immediately I got to Yaba bus stop, almost to her location, she cancelled it. I called her to tell her and she said she's not going again, that she's sorry. This happened not once or twice. There should be a way of charging riders for this and remitting to drivers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
I concur
Barbiturate:

I usually call before I move, but they still cancel at times. I was at Sabo (e centre) and a request came in. She was at Yaba. Called her immediately and told her I would experience traffic. She said I should still come, that she will wait for me. She said all the drivers she had been requesting, rejected. Immediately I got to Yaba bus stop, almost to her location, she cancelled it. I called her to tell her and she said she's not going again, that she's sorry. This happened not once or twice. There should be a way of charging riders for this and remitting to drivers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
childofgrace2k:
The guys here are the real Gs o. How do u make the money you display on your dashboard here , for example today has been dull on the island. After someone will come here to tell us he has made 30k today

Follow who know road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
BAZ001:

Everybody come ooooh

Our super tech oil and all products from We at Dru23 has landed for real.

Let me dance a little , cos my American low mileage Camry will be referred by its own country “American Freon”.

[img]https://media./images/796f4ff483ff412abeaa783b0922c4d9/tenor.gif[/img]

Baba hafa wen u go order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2021
I support this motion pls... This will correct a lot of things and only few will cancel ride after reques.
Barbiturate:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
If who knew road dey carry shoulder up nko? .make God show us the way
Slickleo:

Follow who know road

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
lilkech:
Drivers in the house please has anyone changed his rear passenger door window glass recently? I need to know how much it costs in Lagos so I am knowledgeable of its price before going to market. Thanks

I wondering how this glass being a single layer didn't collapse totally or could it be because of the tinted nylon?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by melviniyke2002(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
dru23:

Your free freon is now available.. Whenever you are ready.... We only do dispatch only and you will responsible to pay the dispatcher.. Hit me up so that I can make arrangements....
oga dru23 talk n do...nice one

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
BAZ001:

Your free freon is now available.. Whenever you are ready.... We only do dispatch only and you will responsible to pay the dispatcher.. Hit me up so that I can make arrangements....

Ha BAZ001 our 0lan don finally land... We thanking the gods

Oya na lets go shopping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
BAZ001:

I was co-asking with Felicity001 maybe you can just shake body small but you are to rigid ordinary dashboard you can’t post for once

Leave that guy now abeg let's focus on our newly landed plangrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
how long bolt take dey pay earnings or campaign money abeg, starting from last week Friday �
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
BAZ001:

I feel that’s when they will pay the money but I always forget to contact them after seven days.

How will you be able even if you remember to contact them will you be able to trace the actual trip because that's what really matter to get paid.

I've said it severally here, it's a tactical means to excuse drivers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
AgentXxx:
Pontiac vibe also a suggestion
Yes, that's a low budget matrix
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:12am On Sep 29, 2021
Gudvibes06:

If who knew road dey carry shoulder up nko? .make God show us the way

You mean am ? grin
I don laugh tire for here.

Dem increase credentials or dem no dey reply again.

There is God oooh all of you carrying shoulder up for newbie and not showing the way

[img]https://media1./images/f5bf2b3ef6a505dc3142080b1f32f560/tenor.gif?itemid=15768895[/img]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:14am On Sep 29, 2021
Nexttpage:
What’s your car mileage?�

Bia avoid me mbok.
You want to start another war for here

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:21am On Sep 29, 2021
Felicity001:

Ha BAZ001 our 0lan don finally land... We thanking the gods

Oya na lets go shopping.

The plane done land by fire by force...

I dey your back, u know road wella, chief Hoodlum

But Na only u go fit use super tech oil since your car is new Toks .

[img]https://media./images/0a714b7628d39672ea63e27bb9a84fe5/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:26am On Sep 29, 2021
Slickleo:

Baba hafa wen u go order

Order for what ?

Modified: stop to dey whine me , I never collect my Freon...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 1:07am On Sep 29, 2021
Felicity001:

This and many more are reasons I'm beginning to accept the fact that we as ehailing drivers need a union... I was reading a post on FB the other day and saw how a driver was arrested at the ajao estate riot that happened last week it was some security guards that helped him secured his car while he was been whisked away by policemen he called pedca or what ever their name is and the exco members came for his release. I don't know if the young man has been release yet.

The guy that was arrested along Igando is another issue, how about the once that was given a drug package to deliver and was arrested in airport sometimes early this year, time will fail me to list those that have been killed or car snatched. A young man was shoot in the eyes at ojuelegba last year by some gang... A rider explained this to me while on a ride his girlfriend married him out of pity after the incident.

The fact is clear we all need an umbrella to stand in when rain and sun come otherwise these app companies will keep making a mess out of us as a people.

Doctors have union
Engineers do
Accountants do
Truck drivers have union
Even market women have union
Why can't ehailing drivers have a union to challenges the battle be falling us as a people

Its time we all begin to think not just how to earn a living but how to make a good living with pride, dignity and in a safe environment and to be regarded as humans and not mere animals.

Together we stand, divine we fall.

I second this motion baba, but....but...there is a but....I do not want to sound pessimistic but I feel it won't work out.

Why?
Some drivers, their life depend on this e~hailing/ride share business. Its a matter of life and Death to some folks, their almost if not , on a Survival mode. such Drivers will frustrate all effort being made by their Progressive colleagues in forming a Union.

Secondly, e-hailing has no ranks or class. Its all comers affairs. Key actor ranges from school drop outs, working class, newly sacked, self retired, Graduates, Post graduate, "over-graduates", ...lol..e.t.c

So, it'll require a whole lot of work and time in championing this cause.

You and I know of some drivers, who sacrificed their social life, friends, network, spiritual growth sèf, just to dedicate their entire life to ehailing. For people in this category, they believe ehailing is an END in itself.

My Bro, to convince this set of people... It'll require spiritual cleansing... Lmao

So Bros, do not get me wrong. The hurdles are not insurmountable,its achievable but it'll require a whole lot of reorientation in persuading a whole lot of Drivers to buy or key into this idea.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 1:13am On Sep 29, 2021
Felicity001:

I wondering how this glass being a single layer didn't collapse totally or could it be because of the tinted nylon?

Yes it was tinted. That glass costs 8k I’ve replaced it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 1:20am On Sep 29, 2021
tundeayh:

Please house can this mini space bus opel zafira 2004 be used on uber/ bolt / Indrive platform.. urgently need response and advice

I noticed recently this vehicle is now being use by those old cabby drivers (yellow taxi).. I wouldn't know if its use was as a result of it being affordable or durability.
You can try and watch the review on YouTube also.
Try check out Toyota corolla verso.... Its similar to this Opel zafira also

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 5:58am On Sep 29, 2021
grin grin
BAZ001:

Bia avoid me mbok.
You want to start another war for here

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 6:16am On Sep 29, 2021
This early morning oooo. Bolt should start using jet fighters sef. People go wake, prepare finish and book a ride. Expecting u to be there in a flash. I can't fly.
It's well grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 6:25am On Sep 29, 2021
dru23:

Thanks on behalf of baz001.
Atleast we would stop seeing the picture of that his bouncing aeroplane grin
Truth be told we at dru23 is a good man regardless.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 6:30am On Sep 29, 2021
Felicity001:

My point exactly... With the level of educated fellows we have as drivers I'm very sure we will make a good union with competent leaders and constitutions to guide us.

It's time we all join hands together with maybe that pedca or what ever their name is and form a strong force to makr things right for ourselves.
Then proceed to court and make the union registered and accepted as a member under umbrella of the labour Congress then make the major ehailing companies understand that any driver that is signing up must have the union card along side other car documents.

This will make every driver become a member of the union. Meetings Will be held on zoom, or any other platform that can accept large numbers.

Without a union there is nothing that can be achieve by drivers if they like let them go on a strike for 1yr
True.
But then cheerfuigiver, Felicity001 would be president and vice respectively, pearl1910 secretary and baz001 pro grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2021
chijioke17:

Lol, oya always drink water and mind your business. Drinking water protects your kidneys and prevents lots of of disease conditions , while minding your business will prolong your life and prevent Hypertension

Chia! Doctor don finish us... But if truly minding your business prolongs long while then do women despite child bearing and lot of other stress they encounter and especially the tatafolism they engage in yet live longer than men.

All the burial posters I've seen lately with over 100yrs are all women.

Doc are you sure?grin abi u dey whine us

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2021
chijioke17:

How’ve you been na

I'm doing great jare just that this bu.hari tenor no gree end

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:25am On Sep 29, 2021
Johnnybegood12:

Thanks on behalf of baz001.
Atleast we would stop seeing the picture of that his bouncing aeroplane grin
Truth be told we at dru23 is a good man regardless.

Still waiting for more goods to arrive ... Castrol 5w30 and 0w20 is on the way .... And also Pennzoil European 5w30 is on the way plus prestone coolant and other great items too .......

So the bouncing aeroplane needs to continue o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:02am On Sep 29, 2021
BAZ001:

The plane done land by fire by force...

I dey your back, u know road wella, chief Hoodlum

But Na only u go fit use super tech oil since your car is new Toks .

[img]https://media./images/0a714b7628d39672ea63e27bb9a84fe5/tenor.gif[/img]

No much difference in price from mobil1 jor so I'm going with Mobil besides we at Dr. Dre no gree import the oil that's recommended for my car so I'm still thinking and considering...

What is recommended for MB are 5W 40, 0W 40 or 10W 40 and what oga has is mainly for Japanese vehicles which is 0w20/30 and 5w30 or so.

10W40 full synthetic is exactly what I really need as this is really good and recommended for Nigeria weather since we don't have any form of snow or freezing here where 0w20 or 5w20/30 would have been best for.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2021
komodapson:

I second this motion baba, but....but...there is a but....I do not want to sound pessimistic but I feel it won't work out.

Why?
Some drivers, their life depend on this e~hailing/ride share business. Its a matter of life and Death to some folks, their almost if not , on a Survival mode. such Drivers will frustrate all effort being made by their Progressive colleagues in forming a Union.

Why would anyone want to frustrate a thing that will be great benefit to them? Isn't that witchcraft?

Secondly, e-hailing has no ranks or class. Its all comers affairs. Key actor ranges from school drop outs, working class, newly sacked, self retired, Graduates, Post graduate, "over-graduates", ...lol..e.t.c

Even those illiterate taxi drivers, danfo and molue drivers and conductors belong to a union how much more a group of people with more vibrant and educated youth. Don't see this a hard nut to crack

So, it'll require a whole lot of work and time in championing this cause.

You and I know of some drivers, who sacrificed their social life, friends, network, spiritual growth sèf, just to dedicate their entire life to ehailing. For people in this category, they believe ehailing is an END in itself.

My Bro, to convince this set of people... It'll require spiritual cleansing... Lmao

So Bros, do not get me wrong. The hurdles are not insurmountable,its achievable but it'll require a whole lot of reorientation in persuading a whole lot of Drivers to buy or key into this idea.

Any group of workers that want progress must and should have a strong union. The dues paid will be used to champion the cause of the needs and agendas and the benefits out weights the dues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4095) (4096) (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dapotemi, kayol4life and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.