Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747815 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
BAZ001 you be cruise master
BAZ001:

Regardless of what ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
BAZ001:

Regardless of what ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2021

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
Josephase:

My brother see wetin Johnnybegood12 done cause grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=dru23 post=106289305][/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=BAZ001 post=106290919][/quote]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2021

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Josephase:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
Watimagbo smiley

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2021

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2021

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
Barbiturate:

Even drivers should be able to see riders picture. Our lives are also important.

Meanwhile, this is to majority of the bolt drivers in Lagos, using Corolla; Why do you guys drive rough? You change lanes any how roughky

Touts
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
We seems to be having memes Festivalgrin so let's enjoy the grove

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Pearl1910:

See beef o grin tongue

No be beef bro. I understand korope and Keke Marwa, but for these bolt drivers using Corolla, especially the ones with different scratches, dents and the ones using rope to hold their trunk......these guys drive like danfo. The way one entered my front suddenly along Lekki road, if I hadn't applied brake immediately, the idiot would have scratched my car. I later found my way in his front direct and I purposely delayed him. He applied horn Taya!

If you are here and you do such, pls go check your head!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 4:40am On Sep 30, 2021
BAZ001:

Regardless of what ?
Regardless of the way u speak about him

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 5:47am On Sep 30, 2021
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigsunny01(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2021
Barbiturate:

No be beef bro. I understand korope and Keke Marwa, but for these bolt drivers using Corolla, especially the ones with different scratches, dents and the ones using rope to hold their trunk......these guys drive like danfo. The way one entered my front suddenly along Lekki road, if I hadn't applied brake immediately, the idiot would have scratched my car. I later found my way in his front direct and I purposely delayed him. He applied horn Taya!

If you are here and you do such, pls go check your head!

Hahaha angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by babatee2013: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2021
House Good morning
Pls what does this means?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2021
Good morning guys. Took someone to Njoku street off Awolowo road. Came out and parked at AP filling station along Awolowo road. It's bn 20 mins now, no request. Do you guys get request here?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by babatee2013: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2021
Good morning house
Pls what's the meaning of this?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2021
babatee2013:
House Good morning

I think
That's the amount paid for vihecle licence.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2021
Felicity001:

This and many more are reasons I'm beginning to accept the fact that we as ehailing drivers need a union... I was reading a post on FB the other day and saw how a driver was arrested at the ajao estate riot that happened last week it was some security guards that helped him secured his car while he was been whisked away by policemen he called pedca or what ever their name is and the exco members came for his release. I don't know if the young man has been release yet.

The guy that was arrested along Igando is another issue, how about the once that was given a drug package to deliver and was arrested in airport sometimes early this year, time will fail me to list those that have been killed or car snatched. A young man was shoot in the eyes at ojuelegba last year by some gang... A rider explained this to me while on a ride his girlfriend married him out of pity after the incident.

The fact is clear we all need an umbrella to stand in when rain and sun come otherwise these app companies will keep making a mess out of us as a people.

Doctors have union
Engineers do
Accountants do
Truck drivers have union
Even market women have union
Why can't ehailing drivers have a union to challenges the battle be falling us as a people

Its time we all begin to think not just how to earn a living but how to make a good living with pride, dignity and in a safe environment and to be regarded as humans and not mere animals.

Together we stand, divine we fall.

We don't need a union, and certainly don't want another animal farm . .. the only thing that can guarantee drivers welfare is more competition... imagine Lyft and other international ehailing coy starting operation in Nigeria. The bonuses that would be offered to drivers would be insane.... This is what we should channel our energies into making a reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2021
Who don go Abolade canteen?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2021
mejai:
Who don go Abolade canteen?
Only the map knows where the canteen is located, I have also been looking for the canteen as well.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2021
babatee2013:
House Good morning

That's d official amount for Vehicle licence renewal of a salon car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2021
Barbiturate:
Good morning guys. Took someone to Njoku street off Awolowo road. Came out and parked at AP filling station along Awolowo road. It's bn 20 mins now, no request. Do you guys get request here?

Positioning Brov....How will u get request on Awolowo road at 8.30am. That's a corporate area...it's a destination at that time of the day not a departure. Find ur way to a residential area. Lekki, Parkview, Banana Island

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2021
MoonlightDrive:

We don't need a union, and certainly don't want another animal farm . .. the only thing that can guarantee drivers welfare is more competition... imagine Lyft and other international ehailing coy starting operation in Nigeria. The bonuses that would be offered to drivers would be insane.... This is what we should channel our energies into making a reality.

Lolz...so we should be writing proposals to all ehailing companies in d world to come to naija so we can achieve better work conditions? What if they come and do what they find is obtainable in Nigeria. Or do u think the MO of Uber/Bolt in Nigeria is same with their Europe and America branches?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2021
Barbiturate:

Awolowo road is mainly official area and peeps re just settling to there offices... Move to Burdilon, park view, luggard, Glover and other residentials areas in Ikoyi or just use d bridge and enter Lekki.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2021
Google map eh.... See our cars now looking like cartoon... Gumball family car grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2021
I mistakenly clicked on start ride and I can’t contact the ride right now, I’m at her PU actually, but I honestly can’t contact her, please what can I do.
Urgent response please

(1) (2) (3) ... (4097) (4098) (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.