Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,032 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745025 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) (4105) (4106) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2021
komodapson:

Yeah....map directed me to pass thru Answani...and I was like sad , but whenever I failed to heed to call/warning of Gmap regarding direction, I do often end up in serious traffic jam. So I'd to follow that route

Have u gone already? Tot u said 2pm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2021
Barbiturate:
This 0% commission campaign from bolt is fraud. I did more than 8 trips 2 days ago, the 0% commission wasn't applied. Yesterday the same thing....no 0% commission for over 14 trips. I sent them a mail and they are telling me to send screenshot of the campaign. How do I get screenshot of that?

I told them to be true and sincere to drivers cos we risk our life to earn and make them(bolt) earn in return.

That campaign na big time fraud!

You are always boldly saying Wrong things cause of ignorance.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2021
Barbiturate:

THE CAMPAIGN IS FAKE AND FRAUD! IF YOU ARE THEIR AGENT OR YOU WORK FOR THEM, TELL THEM I SAID THE CAMPAIGN IS FRAUD! BIG TIME FRAUD!

FYI, I GOT THE ALL THE POINTS! STOP DEFENDING EVIL!

If u can even find where to see previous campaigns then u will not be saying this...am sure u don't even know where on ur App u can check that and u are calling someone Bolt agent.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2021
mejai:
Make I dey go house o. Go sleep for independence. Everywhere dry.

Even radio stations dey play nonsense today.

I just weak.

Barbiturate:

I said it yesterday, but some people said I wouldn't want to miss working on a pub hol

Which everywhere dry? Where una dey??I don Net 10k already tongue Abeg make una go sleep make d stew red well well. grin

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

If u can even find where to see previous campaigns then u will not be saying this...am sure u don't even know where on ur App u can check that and u are calling someone Bolt agent.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=Barbiturate post=106340281][/quote]

Good, one more step...oya click "View previous campaigns" in blue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Barbiturate:

I said it yesterday, but some people said I wouldn't want to miss working on a pub hol
Lol maybe you are waiting at Ikoyi or VI. 18k grossed already.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

Good, one more step...oya click "View previous campaigns" in blue

U still don't get.....sorry!

Showing that to you, means I know and I've seen it and I've sent to them, still no show!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
ReadaDream:
Lol maybe you are waiting at Ikoyi or VI. 18k grossed already.

I dey ikeja computer village
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2021
Barbiturate:

Even drove to Adeniyi Jones, still no show. Me don dey go house abeg

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Barbiturate:
This 0% commission campaign from bolt is fraud. I did more than 8 trips 2 days ago, the 0% commission wasn't applied. Yesterday the same thing....no 0% commission for over 14 trips. I sent them a mail and they are telling me to send screenshot of the campaign. How do I get screenshot of that?

I told them to be true and sincere to drivers cos we risk our life to earn and make them(bolt) earn in return.

That campaign na big time fraud!

It's not fraud sir....actually it's best campaign for Saturday's or days like this.

Ensure you check all boxes...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2021
Barbiturate:

Even drove to Adeniyi Jones, still no show. Me don dey go house abeg

U were at the wrong places....check the driver app drive to the nearest areas with surge and you will be glad you did....I did 6 back2back trips ... I just parked my car now, as I will be taking the next train to ibadan.

For example instead of staying in adeniyi Jones drive down to omole close to ojodu Berger....it's not up to 4km....but you can get a long trip with surge that will compensate the less than 500 fuel used to reposition.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

Which everywhere dry? Where una dey??I don Net 10k already tongue Abeg make una go sleep make d stew red well well. grin

One man’s food is another man’s poison ��
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
IFSHR:

U were at the wrong places....check the driver app drive to the nearest areas with surge and you will be glad you did....I did 6 back2back trips ... I just parked my car now, as I will be taking the next train to ibadan.

For example instead of staying in adeniyi Jones drive down to omole close to ojodu Berger....it's not up to 4km....but you can get a long trip with surge that will compensate the less than 500 fuel used to reposition.
Positioning Positioning Positioning! I believe with time he'd understand the work better.

I'm done for the day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2021
Barbiturate:

U still don't get.....sorry!

Showing that to you, means I know and I've seen it and I've sent to them, still no show!

U know and u are asking how u are supposed to screen shot it and send to them as they requested? Well done.
If u maintained all d conditions then u will see ur bonus in green when u open that view previous campaigns. And corresponding amount can be found in Earnings breakdown for that day as campaign bonus.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
davidwemby:

One man’s food is another man’s poison ��

I knew someone will come n say something of this nature.
But if u do what I do, we will have similar experience and eat meat together grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by humblesteve(m): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Barbiturate:

Come carry me go yaba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
I'm still waiting for the 1M gross please...

I need motivation Please

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Barbiturate:

THE CAMPAIGN IS FAKE AND FRAUD! IF YOU ARE THEIR AGENT OR YOU WORK FOR THEM, TELL THEM I SAID THE CAMPAIGN IS FRAUD! BIG TIME FRAUD!

FYI, I GOT THE ALL THE POINTS! STOP DEFENDING EVIL!

How can you say the campaign is fraud. You even allegedly called me a bolt agent grin
Calm down.
If you checked all the points (%acceptance & completion, I'm sure that's what nailed you) , the bonus will be yours. It's simple maths.

If you say the conditions are stringent, maybe, but to say it's fraud, I had to correct you. Don't say things only from your POV.

If you don't know how to get it. Why not ask, and people will show you how it's been done.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
northbird:

How can you say the campaign is fraud. You even allegedly called me a bolt agent grin
Calm down.
If you checked all the points (%acceptance & completion, I'm sure that's what nailed you) , the bonus will be yours. It's simple maths.

If you say the conditions are stringent, maybe, but to say it's fraud, I had to correct you. Don't say things only from your POV.
Crazy bolt grin
I just gave up when I saw the Bleep ups

If you don't know how to get it. Why not ask, and people will show you how it's been done.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
mejai:

Crazy bolt grin
I just gave up when I saw the Bleep ups

1. Accept all trips, you don't have to complete all.

2. If it's a trip you won't embark on, call the rider to inform him or her and give a reasonable reason (my line is : good afternoon ma/sir, sorry I brought someone to this area and he will like me to take him back, kindly cancel and reorder sir, it works most of the time: then I proceed to go offline so that the prospective rider can reorder and get another pairing.... If that don't work and the rider insist you cancel, inform him/her that u can only cancel after 3 min, slide the arrive button and wait till the passengers number is not available count down.

To get any campaign you must try not to miss more than one order or cancel more than one order and you will be good.

I hope this helps

21 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Barbiturate:

Ikeja has always been a difficult place to get trips. Especially in the morning. Anytime I take a rider to Ikeja, I must blow empty to somewhere else to get a trip.

That 14000 guaranteed gross earnings is shiit_

How can Bolt expect a driver not to earn up to 14000 after a whole 8 trips.

Now, they've given me 18000 gross earnings target with 10 trips. Even 6 trips can get you the 18000.

If they don't want to give bonus, they should better keep it instead of these. angry

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
I'm still waiting for the 1M gross please...

I need motivation Please
Please let the sleeping dog sorry driver lie bikonu.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Please let the sleeping dog sorry driver lie bikonu.
No, I mean it in all good. Just curious
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

No, I mean it in all good. Just curious
Okay oo, you will see the motivation that you seek.
BAZOO1 come and see your people ooo, they are looking for trouble again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2021
PuZZyNegro:

Ikeja has always been a difficult place to get trips. Especially in the morning. Anytime I take a rider to Ikeja, I must blow empty to somewhere else to get a trip.

That 14000 guaranteed gross earnings is shiit_

How can Bolt expect a driver not to earn up to 14000 after a whole 8 trips.

Now, they've given me 18000 gross earnings target with 10 trips. Even 6 trips can get you the 18000.

If they don't want to give bonus, they should better keep it instead of these. angry

Bolt dey use drivers catch cruise. Me just ignore the campaign find myself better trips to complete. Not all those buying fuel and cway in the next street.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
Barbiturate:

Keep listening to some people you hear , very soon the some people will run you(r) car down.
It is called public holiday... you should either be in your house lounging or out with loved ones hanging out.
After all bankers, teachers and people earning 70k per month are at home.

LazyD don’t work on public hols or you do half day. Come out around 6pm and you will get tired of driving.
Ants don’t have holiday, 24/7/365 days no leave no transfer.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Okay oo, you will see the motivation that you seek.
BAZOO1 come and see your people ooo, they are looking for trouble again.

When trouble sleep
Yanga go wake
Wetin him dey find ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
dru23:

Castrol will be available around Nov

[img]https://media1./images/75c8c2710201f413b5b50ac5cb1cf7a3/tenor.gif?itemid=15201741[/img]

Nov 2022

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
BAZ001:

When trouble sleep
Yanga go wake
Wetin him dey find ?
Na wahala e dey find nau
grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
BAZ001:

Keep listening to some people you hear , very soon the some people will run you(r) car down.
It is called public holiday... you should either be in your house lounging or out with loved ones hanging out.
After all bankers, teachers and people earning 70k per month are at home.

LazyD don’t work on public hols or you do half day. Come out around 6pm and you will get tired of driving.
Ants don’t have holiday, 24/7/365 days no leave no transfer.

Nothing fit make me vex for your post. I've been reading all your post. I'm used to worse posts. You always attack people for nothing.

Keep making your money bro. No be fight

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) (4105) (4106) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.