Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747403 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) (4105) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Barbiturate:

Forget rating bro. Like someone said before, they only deactivate account of drivers that request offline. I once complained about rating here. I was advised to just do my thing and I did as advised. I was on 4.7 before it reduced to 4.5 or less. Now it's back to 4.8. I didn't do anything differently. Infact I no dey carry load again, but I close my trunk myself, before dem turn my trunk to rope trunk wink

See what wrong orientation does?
This is the reason I counter wrong notions, statements and thinking.

Newbie now thinks rating is being tampered with and that it is irrelevant.
Good luck you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 12:18am On Oct 01, 2021
owolabi5:
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902i

Thanks

How mush be ur own renewal vehicle license only?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 12:25am On Oct 01, 2021
Barbiturate:
Is tomorrow public holiday? Make I no go sit inside car dey wait for request for hours! Cos if the workers that request the rides will stay at home, then no need o

You don’t want to be home on a public holiday as a driver sha. Esp in lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 12:38am On Oct 01, 2021
Please has anyone being issued this ticket before at pick up point MM2 Terminal II?

I just picked up a passenger and out of cloud a guy appeared with a ticket with inscription of N500 levy but I was charged N200. So I was like: "Scam fit dey this thing ó guy"....
Being the curious type driven with utmost cynicism, I just wanted to know if this was norm over there...àbí I don fall mugu/àboki...'cos I no be AFGHAN sorry....lol....ACHAN member now

Acronym that stands for: Airport Car Hire Association of Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 12:38am On Oct 01, 2021
Ernesttoby30:
Good morning all. Please I'm about to buy a Nigerian used honda civic car for e-hailing, but i really need your suggestions.

1) Is there any significant difference between civic 2007 and that of 2008 Especially in terms of fuel consumption?

2) Also as a novice in auto world, what should i look out for when buying a Nigerian used car?

I came across the two model (2007/2008) but i can't afford the 2008 for now due to the amount involved. It's actually difference of over 200k. Please your suggestion will go a long way. Thanks

Stick to dru's 03 - 05 bullet proof model. I will strongly advise you to avoid the 08 series.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 12:49am On Oct 01, 2021
Barbiturate:

No be beef bro. I understand korope and Keke Marwa, but for these bolt drivers using Corolla, especially the ones with different scratches, dents
and the ones using rope to hold their trunk......
these guys drive like danfo. The way one entered my front suddenly along Lekki road, if I hadn't applied brake immediately, the idiot would have scratched my car. I later found my way in his front direct and I purposely delayed him. He applied horn Taya!

If you are here and you do such, pls go check your head!

Seeing this while tailing some of them annoys me like, like....I feel like..."how much is it to fix the trunk at first gate"....patapata N15k....
That's part of the reason I disposed off my Corolla then, 'cos of this "stigma"...

Dem dey use rope tie trunk...lài'kin sè òlókada

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 12:58am On Oct 01, 2021
ReadaDream:
Going through Alakija is the other way round, that way you connect Churchgate etc.

The road construction doesn't affect road users who wants to link Adeola Hopewell from Sanusi Fafunwa, (Adeola Hopewell is the first right turning on S/F) .....it only affect people turning to Idowu Taylor so you have to drive down to Ahmed Onibudo before you can connect Idowu Taylor.

Akinbo Savage from Adetokunmbo Ademola off 1004 has always been a one way street. No right turning, I wonder why Gmap is directing road users to it.

Nice one "roadmaster "...great job...
Please if you're coming from ikorodu garage and your destination is ikotun and the time is 2.30p.m..... which is fastest route with less traffic?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 12:59am On Oct 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

Heard your point.
Why do u think d indigenous Coys have failed?

They came prepared for a sprint, while the race was a marathon.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 4:41am On Oct 01, 2021
komodapson:

Please if you're coming from ikorodu garage and your destination is ikotun and the time is 2.30p.m..... which is fastest route with less traffic?
NEVER been to that axis before sir. Two odd locations grin

CC izzou
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 5:45am On Oct 01, 2021
Juwonmania:
We are about starting a monthly contribution , if u are interested, you can send me a mail for enquiry or contact me via number on my signature. Thanks.

cheesy wetin Lukaku no go see for Stamford bridge.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:01am On Oct 01, 2021
komodapson:

Ikotun is not an unusual destination. Use Google map. Traffic is dynamic.
Normally Anthony-Oshodi-Ajao/Isolo-Ejigbo-Ikotun should be d normal route.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:53am On Oct 01, 2021
ReadaDream:

CC

I'm guessing it would take him an hour plus to get to Ojota (I so hate Ikorodu road)

The best option is to pass Oshodi. Use Aswani road and join Isolo.

Then you drive straight to down to Ejigbo. Climb the Egbe bridge and face Ikotun.

But the traffic no go funny.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2021
izzou:

I'm guessing it would take him an hour plus to get to Ojota (I so hate Ikorodu road)

Then you drive straight to down to Ejigbo. Climb the Egbe bridge and face Ikotun.

He should be ready to spend at least 3hours on the trip considering the departure time.

Chai, I can't try it.

PS: I hate Ikorodu road too. small thing like this, you Don hang for the expressway.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Memberclub(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2021
Memberclub:
Good evening guys
I need help with this uber app
I have Completed the virtual info session
But still seeing it on my account
All uploaded documents have been approved
Do I wait for my account to get activated
Can someone help me out

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2021
ReadaDream:

CC izzou
grin grin two mumu locations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2021
I think I'd be needing the castrol 0W20
dru23:

Still waiting for more goods to arrive ... Castrol 5w30 and 0w20 is on the way .... And also Pennzoil European 5w30 is on the way plus prestone coolant and other great items too .......

So the bouncing aeroplane needs to continue o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2021
YeyeGbami:

You don’t want to be home on a public holiday as a driver sha. Esp in lagos

Drivers are essential workers.. We have no leave plan. Even the Ants surely must envy our relentless work schedules!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2021
yommie007:
I think I'd be needing the castrol 0W20

Castrol will be available around Nov
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2021
This 0% commission campaign from bolt is fraud. I did more than 8 trips 2 days ago, the 0% commission wasn't applied. Yesterday the same thing....no 0% commission for over 14 trips. I sent them a mail and they are telling me to send screenshot of the campaign. How do I get screenshot of that?

I told them to be true and sincere to drivers cos we risk our life to earn and make them(bolt) earn in return.

That campaign na big time fraud!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2021
Juwonmania:
We are about starting a monthly contribution , if u are interested, you can send me a mail for enquiry or contact me via number on my signature. Thanks.

Share openly your proposal. Transparency is important, so that others can share their own personal experience.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2021
komodapson:

Seeing this while tailing some of them annoys me like, like....I feel like..."how much is it to fix the trunk at first gate"....patapata N15k....
That's part of the reason I disposed off my Corolla then, 'cos of this "stigma"...

Dem dey use rope tie trunk...lài'kin sè òlókada

What of those Corollas that use cellotape ir something that looks like bandages to hold their side mirrors.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

Ikotun is not an unusual destination. Use Google map. Traffic is dynamic.
Normally Anthony-Oshodi-Ajao/Isolo-Ejigbo-Ikotun should be d normal route.

Yeah....map directed me to pass thru Answani...and I was like sad , but whenever I failed to heed to call/warning of Gmap regarding direction, I do often end up in serious traffic jam. So I'd to follow that route
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2021
MoonlightDrive:

What of those Corollas that use cellotape ir something that looks like bandages to hold their side mirrors.

Hahahahaha....abeg no let laughter kill me this morning. Those guyz ehn...they often remind me of this old action robbery movie "Italian job"
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2021
izzou:

Yeah...I'd to go thru Answani... Omo!!! the traffic na die....infact transversing two extreme point ikorodu - ikotun....its wasn't pleasant experience at all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nastydroid(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2021
komodapson:

Yeah...I'd to go thru Answani... Omo!!! the traffic na die....infact transversing two extreme point ikorodu - ikotun....its wasn't pleasant experience at all.
why didn’t you pass Ikeja-Egbeda-Ikotun . Oshodi is a long journey

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2021
Barbiturate:
This 0% commission campaign from bolt is fraud. I did more than 8 trips 2 days ago, the 0% commission wasn't applied. Yesterday the same thing....no 0% commission for over 14 trips. I sent them a mail and they are telling me to send screenshot of the campaign. How do I get screenshot of that?

I told them to be true and sincere to drivers cos we risk our life to earn and make them(bolt) earn in return.

That campaign na big time fraud!

The campaign is real. There is a proviso to getting 0%.

A. . 8 trips, B. 7 hours, C. 90% acceptance,
D. 85%completion.

You must consistently check all the four points ( particularly C & D) to be on 0%.

C & D are d tricky ones. grin.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2021
komodapson:

Yeah....map directed me to pass thru Answani...and I was like sad , but whenever I failed to heed to call/warning of Gmap regarding direction, I do often end up in serious traffic jam. So I'd to follow that route

I think going through aswani to link ajao would be better than to link isolo(traffic prone).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2021
northbird:

The campaign is real. There is a proviso to getting 0%.

A. . 8 trips, B. 7 hours, C. 90% acceptance,
D. 85%completion.

You must consistently check all the four points ( particularly C & D) to be on 0%.

C & D are d tricky ones. grin.

THE CAMPAIGN IS FAKE AND FRAUD! IF YOU ARE THEIR AGENT OR YOU WORK FOR THEM, TELL THEM I SAID THE CAMPAIGN IS FRAUD! BIG TIME FRAUD!

FYI, I GOT THE ALL THE POINTS! STOP DEFENDING EVIL!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2021
Make I dey go house o. Go sleep for independence. Everywhere dry.

Even radio stations dey play nonsense today.

I just weak.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2021
mejai:
Make I dey go house o. Go sleep for independence. Everywhere dry.

I said it yesterday, but some people said I wouldn't want to miss working on a pub hol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2021
Barbiturate:

I said it yesterday, but some people said I wouldn't want to miss working on a pub hol

Make bolt or uche off those bulbs joor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4099) (4100) (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) (4105) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: XPaul, Itsrm(m), ayoomo9(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.