Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4782707 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) (4146) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin

Funnily enough, I haven't seen anybody from the Lazy drivers crew post any dashboard, at least to encourage others that they rest..

Cheerful works hard and he posts his dashboard

Baz dey rest, but e no wan show us him dashboard to prove say e dey rest too..

O wrong nau grin

The one I posted nko....rest 4dayd work 3 days grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
izzou:
CheerfulGiver out...

mrjaydee in...

grin grin
Must you use my club pishure sad angry angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
izzou:
CheerfulGiver out...

mrjaydee in...

grin grin

Abeg, I no get power to type oo izzou cheesy this guys are keyboard warriors.

I'm a man of principle. I belong to everybody and belong to nobody, abi how that man take talk am sef.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin

Funnily enough, I haven't seen anybody from the Lazy drivers crew post any dashboard, at least to encourage others that they rest..

O wrong nau grin

Just ask for it , stop looking for fuel to add to fire grin
All d ones donfortune48 has been posting no do ?

Una like violence for dis thread.
See how hard I work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
BAZ001:

Just ask for it , stop looking for fuel to add to fire grin
All d ones donfortune48 has been posting no do ?

Una like violence for dis thread.
See how hard I work

Now, this is good

Abeg no need to crop the picture. Show us the particular week

And show us your earnings in relation to this bar chart you posted. E get wetin I wan check grin

I don ask now oh grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
mrjaydee:

No qualms, as long as I get it, you will get it.. cheesy grin

So sweet. Thank you… embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Must you use my club pishure sad angry angry undecided

Na club be that?

cheesy grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
pocohantas:

So sweet. Thank you… embarassed

You too like man

Tufiakwa

angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
izzou:

Na club be that?

cheesy grin
angry angry angry

Egbami talk to your new LG chairman na.

I no dey understand the light issue again oo.... Generator noise wan wound me embarassed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

angry angry angry

Egbami talk to your new LG chairman na.

I no dey understand the light issue again oo.... Generator noise wan wound me embarassed

I no even dey area for like three weeks

I dey vacation currently grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
izzou:

I no even dey area for like three weeks

I dey vacation currently grin
I dey area till next year ooo.

Festac sweet but na those FHA Management spoil am cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
izzou:

You too like man
Tufiakwa
angry

Lmao! He sounded so supportive and cooperative. Didn’t even argue small. That was very sweet. I need more of that energy this Ember months. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I dey area till next year ooo.

Festac sweet but na those FHA Management spoil am cheesy

I go enter November, make we go chop fish for Full House

cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
izzou:

I go enter November, make we go chop fish for Full House

cool
Oyaaaaaa na...

I full ground Bro cool cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
IFSHR:

The one I posted nko....rest 4dayd work 3 days grin

We know you sir. grin

You cannot tell a driver on rental to do that.

We know say you use this hustle dey catch cruise

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Omo, how do you guys Hustle nowadays, it's now boring, not much rides, me that i sieve trips well before embarking, omo, lemme go back home and think of who to give my car to... I cant continue for now, probably would resume by month end....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
vicdon:
Omo, how do you guys Hustle nowadays, it's now boring, not much rides, me that i sieve trips well before embarking, omo, lemme go back home and think of who to give my car to... I cant continue for now, probably would resume by month end....

The job on some days requires loads of patience, you can always drive to the airport if you are around ikeja...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
izzou:

Now, this is good

Abeg no need to crop the picture. Show us the particular week

And show us your earnings in relation to this bar chart you posted. E get wetin I wan check grin

I don ask now oh grin

But you be agbaya
You just wan do forensic

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
MoonlightDrive:

The job on some days requires loads of patience, you can always drive to the airport if you are around ikeja...

I dont do airport trips...

Let's just say i go out to make money, catch cruise, any day i stay for more than 2-3 hours without good trips, i just close shop and go back home... P.s (Dont copy my style ooo)..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
BAZ001:

But you be agbaya
You just wan do forensic

grin grin

No sir.

I remember the Lazy drivers coming for CheerfulGiver's head when he said that any body earning 200k should resign and drive.

Do you agree with me that with this your screenshots (even though it's sooo lazy grin), we can confidently assume that you work 5 days a week (8 hours each day, which is the same as a salary earner), and we can project that you earn #324,000 per month?

grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
vicdon:

I dont do airport trips...

Let's just say i go out to make money, catch cruise, any day i stay for more than 2-3 hours without good trips, i just close shop and go back home... P.s (Dont copy my style ooo)..

Teach us d strategy mbok grin
I know your credentials will be easy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
izzou:

grin grin

No sir.

I remember the Lazy drivers coming for CheerfulGiver's head when he said that any body earning 200k should resign and drive.

Do you agree with me that with this your screenshots (even though it's sooo lazy grin), we can confidently assume that you work 5 days a week (8 hours each day, which is the same as a salary earner), and we can project that you earn #324,000 per month?

grin

Thank you sir ,
Agreed but you should have asked me how easy it is to earn that 324,000 in a month compared to office worker.
Driving till 12am and resuming 4:30am?

According to them it’s easy week in week out
And lazyD says it’s not easy.
They say there is a strategy and defensive driving to be consistent...

We are saying the same thing.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
MoonlightDrive:

Go to airport?
And join Uber endless que or be setting destinations up and down on bolt hoping for a long trip that may never come?
And at the end of day you realize you waste your day and money you pay for car park because the app companies most likely refund for the first one hour, airport get as e be these days.
Unless December or other festive periods or when there's surge that way you're sure of getting trips fats.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
BAZ001:

Thank you sir ,
Agreed but you should have asked me how easy it is to earn that 324,000 in a month compared to office worker.
Driving till 12am and resuming 4:30am

According to them it’s easy week in week out
And lazyD says it’s not easy.

We are saying the same thing.

Lol grin

From your chart, you rested for two days. Let's say Saturday and Sunday (the same with an office worker).

And yet you earned 324,000 that month.

No vex, but can you tell me the type of position one would hold in an office to earn that?

My Oga, even in this your lazy state, some people on suits and tie every weekday cannot earn this.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
izzou:

Lol grin

From your chart, you rested for two days. Let's say Saturday and Sunday (the same with an office worker).

No vex, but can you tell me the type of position one would hold in an office to earn that?

My Oga, even in this your lazy state, some people on suits and tie every weekday cannot earn this.

grin grin grin[/color]
Emmm, let me put my mouth.

My own point from the onset has been that uber is not the only work or best work if you are not in a corperate world.

The efforts exerted on driving is not relative to me.

It might be the best for someone who hasn't done businesses or seen huge cash, but for me, I do not fancy it.

As an entrepreneur, the money used in buying a corolla can get you good returns in many businesses.
I made the mistake when I got my vehicle, the money would have over expanded my previous ventures if had funded it with the money but uncertainties from this government made me to try uber with the hope that uber was the best as I was made to believe.

Four years down the line I regret that single action.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
izzou:

Lol grin

grin grin grin

What if I don’t drive for 2 weeks, will I run mad grin and start jumping bus ?

So you would advise someone working in the office to come and start driving ?

Let’s ask ikeja man
Would you advise your colleagues to come and drive based on your few experience?
How long will dey drive to buy a Toyota Camry like you ?

Oga izzou keyboard warriors are coming let me reserve my strength small.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
tunlapapa:

My own point from the onset has been that uber is not the only work or best work if you are not in a corperate world.

It might be the best for someone who hasn't done businesses or seen huge cash, but for me, I do not fancy it.

As an entrepreneur, the money used in buying a corolla can get you good returns in many businesses.
I made the mistake when I got my vehicle, the money would have over expanded my previous ventures if had funded it with the money but uncertainties from this government made me to try uber with the hope that uber was the best as I was made to believe.

As in I don tire.
That guy that want to piss on is boss head can go ahead to Pee.
Who ever wants to drive should resign and drive.

They will know how easy it is to earn a living driving

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
BAZ001:

What if I don’t drive for 2 weeks, will I run mad grin and start jumping bus ?

So you would advise someone working in the office to come and start driving ?

Let’s ask ikeja man
Would you advise your colleagues to come and drive based on your few experience?
How long will dey drive to buy a Toyota Camry like you ?

Oga izzou keyboard warriors are coming let me reserve my strength small.

What's so special about an office, especially in Nigeria?

I worked in a bank at some point in my life. I was a contract staff. My gross was 75,000, and yes, I wore suits Monday to Thursday.

So can you tell me how long it would take me to save and buy a Camry?

I have just shown you that despite how lazy you worked, you are earning what some big office workers are earning, but now, the problem is the experience.

grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
tunlapapa:

And who said that Uber driving is heaven on earth?

I'm so sorry for your experience. Dangote sold his Flour mills to Tiger foods of SA. He regretted ever establishing it.

But guess what? Flour mills of Nigeria see Flour production as the best thing after rapture. It was what made them who they are

There are countless office jobs that Uber is better than. A whole lot.

People earn 75k a month working for banks. Divide that into 4 and see what someone earns in a time of rising costs and static pay rates.

My only issue is how people talk down on this hustle. That was why I wanted Baz to show us his dashboard. Maybe na 10k a week dey there

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin

O wrong nau grin

Ahhhhh...flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you. U be spirit head grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
izzou:

And who said that Uber driving is heaven on earth?

I'm so sorry for your experience. Dangote sold his Flour mills to Tiger foods of SA. He regretted ever establishing it.

But guess what? Flour mills of Nigeria see Flour production as the best thing after rapture. It was what made them who they are

There are countless office jobs that Uber is better than. A whole lot.

People earn 75k a month working for banks. Divide that into 4 and see what someone earns in a time of rising costs and static pay rates.

My only issue is how people talk down on this hustle. That was why I wanted Baz to show us his dashboard. Maybe na 10k a week dey there

On a minimum as a lazy driver like I am, my target is 10k daily and I work 3 days on week days and Saturday Sunday. Gross of 60/70 is still sure

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigsunny01(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
vicdon:
Resuming work tomorrow after over 4 weeks off, if your body can make you work 1-2m monthly, please dont stop for anything, if your body can do just 100-500k monthly, abeg do and call it a day, no go do follow follow, truth is most of us here have other businesses, driving is just another source of income, most importantly DONT BREAK TRAFFIC RULES... God help us all, as we go out to source for what to eat, may we not meet what would eat us.... Have a great new week ahead....

Amen ooh

(1) (2) (3) ... (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) (4146) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.