Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745824 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) (4146) (4147) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Phargbemmy:

On a minimum as a lazy driver like I am, my target is 10k daily and I work 3 days on week days and Saturday Sunday. Gross of 60/70 is still sure

Your weekly gross is someone's monthly gross

But then, he works in an office, so he's better grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sbot: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
izzou:

Your weekly gross is someone's monthly gross

But then, he works in an office, so he's better grin

No lies.

I was in an Uber and the pilot mentioned he makes a 200k net monthly. Same man was on a 75k job with hard labor previously.

If Uber were that so ‘bad’, some of our people would have quit but no.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beautifulsoul97: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bolt/Uber driver needed. Corolla 2004 (sport), 30k weekly delivery, 2 verifiable guarantor needed, 30k refundable security deposit needed. You must be active either on bolt/Uber or indriver. Contact me via email with your location and phone number : yomies654321@outlook.com. I need a purpose driven individual, If you get scoin scoin for head, gamblers or do drugs BIKO skip this advert. Drivers in Alimosho and its environs are welcome
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Just did my Inspection today...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
My Oga's please when should i expect my report?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
mrjaydee:

Abeg, I no get power to type oo izzou cheesy this guys are keyboard warriors.

I'm a man of principle. I belong to everybody and belong to nobody , abi how that man take talk am sef.
Recent developments has shown that Mrjaydee and Buhari is same person but different moniker grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
You wouldn’t believe I got everything mixed up, been checking up miles value ever since lol my bad, it’s on 119,000km mileage now.
Felicity001:

That millage was definitely rolled back or engine probably changed b4 it was sold to you

Try Google the vin to see if it will pop up then you'd seennthe real millage.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Did my transmission servicing today cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Echereobiaify:

If is on surge tell the rider to change destination but if is not surge end the trip and ask they rider to request again

What if rider stops on the way to buy stuffs before getting to his/her destination. Will it count or I should demand to end trip?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
tunlapapa:

Emmm, let me put my mouth.

My own point from the onset has been that uber is not the only work or best work if you are not in a corperate world.

The efforts exerted on driving is not relative to me.

It might be the best for someone who hasn't done businesses or seen huge cash, but for me, I do not fancy it.

As an entrepreneur, the money used in buying a corolla can get you good returns in many businesses.
I made the mistake when I got my vehicle, the money would have over expanded my previous ventures if had funded it with the money but uncertainties from this government made me to try uber with the hope that uber was the best as I was made to believe.

Four years down the line I regret that single action.

Just recently, I've been thinking intensively on how to venture into a business cux this uber of a thing is killing my health and emotions.

I actually achieved alot within a year I started it but I'm loosing zeal to continue it now.

Nah to open standard boutique dey my mind now

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Echereobiaify(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Barbiturate:

What if rider stops on the way to buy stuffs before getting to his/her destination. Will it count or I should demand to end trip?
Don't end the trip it will count
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
This piece of earthworm said his 1st son got admission but in 2015, the scumbag had no girlfriend....

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/3719#102907745

Mind who you listen to on this thread. grin grin grin

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Olayetan:

Just recently, I've been thinking intensively on how to venture into a business cux this uber of a think it's killing my health and emotions.

I actually achieved alot within a year I started it but I'm loosing zeal to continue it now.

Nah to open standard boutique dey my mind now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
So, so much has been happening on this thread n no 1 called my attention to it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
And on this thread as forix4u where he was begging for money and has no girlfriend grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2614722/birthday-wishes-somebody-should-surprise#38230899

grin

Were you once a detective?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
BAZ001:

As in I don tire.
That guy that want to piss on is boss head can go ahead to Pee piss.[/s]
Who ever wants to drive should resign and drive.

They will know how easy it is to earn a living driving

No no don’t get me wrong. I don’t want to just [b]pee
on my boss’s head ...

I want to piiisssssss on it angry very hot, long, ammonia stinky piiissssss. At least 5litre worth of it (don’t worry I have a very solid gee-pee tank bladder).

I just need odogwu to post 1milli dashboard for me dazzall undecided or don’t you also want to see a million Naira dashboard too?

I promise your eyes won’t catch fire wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Conner44:

No no don’t get me wrong. I don’t want to just pee on my boss’s head ...

I want to piiisssssss on it angry very hot, long, ammonia stinky piiissssss. At least 5litre worth of it (don’t worry I have a very solid gee-pee tank bladder).

I just need odogwu to post 1milli dashboard for me dazzall undecided or don’t you also want to see a million Naira dashboard too?

I promise your eyes won’t catch fire wink

Make una lemme ooh angry grin
Na dis 1M dashboard send person go rehab.

When him dey run mad una stay fence dey whisper dey look fight.

Now wey everywhere don calm una come show face..

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Brainbox0806: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Will you shut that your blood clots mouth up. Can you give your MB for 25k weekly, now that your cassava has given you a car, try give it out to know the pains owner go through. Lazy boring mofo

Felicity001:

una won start another one now...

That was how somebody in my WhatsApp group was sharing an experience of how a lady in her church went to buy a car and gave it out on rent for 35k. 3/4 weeks later she was calling my guy in search for a new driver,

madam what happened to the 1st driver I gave you?
Don't mind them they're lazy.
Okay give me time I'll get you another but how much is the weekly rent.
35k.
What? Madam you've to calm down ooh 35k is too much na...
But I see somewhere on SM and the WSapp group of how drivers make 1m every months...

Na there I stop reading the post because I already know where she saw her motivation... 3 weeks has gone past the woman is yet to find a driver. i.e 75k down the line... Foolishness!

Somebody posted a car for rent here few days ago i copied and shared only to get update of
40k upfront security deposit
3 guarantors and all of them must.... Cant remember let me retrace the post and copy and paste here self...

Driver requirements/conditions (rental)
1. Security deposit of 40K (considerations allowed)
2. Guarantor working in a well established organization
3. Readiness to work on Uber/Bolt PRIMARILY
4. Corolla/Elantra weekly remittance: 30K
5. Driver/Owners share maintenence/repairs

Make una wey dey post earning in the guise of "I'm motivating people" make una continue, God is watching you all because you're not only deceiving them but also leading people to their early grave.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Brainbox0806:
Will you shut that your blood clots mouth up. Can you give your MB for 25k weekly, now that your cassava has given you a car, try give it out to know the pains owner go through. Lazy boring mofo

Ha! Oga? Ejoor, u wan start another pages of war? We don try and tire too. And the comment u quoted don old too.
Let's mooove on.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oya, make una cul down.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
This biz don cast truly, I've joined lazyD group too

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
mejai:

Ha! Oga? Ejoor, u wan start another pages of war? We don try and tire too. And the comment u quoted don old too.
Let's mooove on.

This ur picture grin
Why d guy open leg like dt after chopping fish ?

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
I hope no be this boy do this one again?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
XGhost:

This biz don cast truly, I've joined lazyD group too

How job go cast for October (ember month) 1M every month till December grin

Credentials to join lazyD
Bring copies of your birth certificate
Medical fitness stating that you don’t have mental problems cos u coming from ant leagues.

Infact we no want you, go join Hoodlum grin

[img]https://c./RTkKKlJOWaMAAAAd/chop-ibu.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin this was how I laughed when one refined daughter of jazabel did fake transfer to me on Uber yesterday. She think say na bolt grin
BAZ001:

This ur picture grin
Why d guy open leg like dt after chopping fish ?

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
So driver picks up passenger, car can’t get past gear 1, at best 2. Trip progresses at snail speed. Trip ends and passenger contests the price. Driver says it is traffic.

“But your car is bad and you know it”.

More back and forth.

BAZ001, how do you handle this hoodlum driver?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
pocohantas:
So driver picks up passenger, car can’t get past gear 1, at best 2. Trip progresses at snail speed. Trip ends and passenger contests the price. Driver says it is traffic.

More back and forth.

The driver shouldn’t have continued with the ride unless rider insist.
Rider tried going back and forth with him, cos if rider had reported him, his account could be suspended and asked to go for inspection and rider will be compensated.
In dis business riders are pampered but most of them don’t report

Though we don’t like telling riders this before you send more drivers to psychiatric hospital.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
pocohantas:

More back and forth.

Please don't disturb us here, goan be doing your contention ooo.
Shebi u say Uber na d best, u never see anything.
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
BAZ001:

The driver shouldn’t have continued with the ride unless rider insist.
Rider tried going back and forth with him, cos if rider had reported him, his account could be suspended and asked to go for inspection and rider will be compensated.
In dis business riders are pampered but most of them don’t report

Though we don’t like telling riders this before you send more drivers to psychiatric hospital.

Lol. I know right. Not my personal experience as it happened on Bolt. I told the rider that he should have discontinued the ride immediately he noticed the problem.

Gentlelife50:

Please don't disturb us here, goan be doing your contention ooo.
Shebi u say Uber na d best, u never see anything.
grin

It didn’t happen on Uber. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
So my oyinbo friend said they rob her at cartel bridge last week. She now walk about with short knive and promise to kill anyone that tries such with her again. Tot of advicing her crossed my mind, cos I can't imagine gun and knife fight, but as I see d knife, I just keep face front.

Inbtw pray for me... I'm beginning to have bad habit, each time I park to relax, I low the windows and when request beep, I'll only remember to put the front glasses up, lock door and b feeling funky in front of lasma, because I'm on guard. Most time it's riders that always remind me that my back glass is down. I just pray I won't go and totori lasma one day and a guy just from back enter car.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. I know right. Not my personal experience as it happened on Bolt. I told the rider that he should have discontinued the ride immediately he noticed the problem.

It didn’t happen on Uber. kiss kiss
Gbam it's BAZOO1 then, he must meet target.
Low millage car without gear, see the way he's using style to beg you not to report the trip.
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) (4146) (4147) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.