Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4732864 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4138) (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
Chai! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
Make I drop proof go sleep. I won't have time to reply on this thread this week per say. He should defend himself.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
Chai! grin
They are all on the second floor of that airport with phones in hand, discussing God knows what and rejecting trips because of gist...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Make I drop proof go sleep. I won't have time to reply on this thread this week per say. He should defend himself.
A pure dumbass.

His number on this thread, by himself...

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/2195#84810334

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
They are all on the second floor of that airport with phones in hand, discussing God knows what and rejecting trips because of gist...
yes, I saw them discussing. When I discovered we were many on bolt, I quickly joined the queue on Uber to escape from bedlama grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
And on this thread as forix4u where he was begging for money and has no girlfriend grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2614722/birthday-wishes-somebody-should-surprise#38230899

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
IFEBARBIE:

yes, I saw them discussing. When I discovered we were many on bolt, I quickly joined the queue on Uber to escape from bedlama grin
No need. The bolt guys will reject a trip that will quickly come to you. They are lazy as F
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
And on this thread as foriz4u.... The same dumbtard with his cut and sow English...

The same foriz4u he just denied, calling me mad...

https://www.nairaland.com/2876000/glo-blackberry-subscription-android-sin/10#42176428

Mind who you follow.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Please can anyone help me with the quote of analysis a new person just entering Lagos will spend on this e-hailing waka.

Someone explained it here months back
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Follow the links and screenshot the fucktard_ before he edits it like his other Efulefu partner, Teedriod omo ale....

These are the people giving you advice on this thread.... A magic 5 year old first son in UI, just to deceive you all...

A splendid week to you all o Jere.....

Don't forget to mind who you follow.

More surge trips to you all...

Antidisestablishmentarianism!!!

Revolution Continua, Victoria Ascerta cool cool

[img]https://media1./images/9854b2dbd0659884db0b3d9510c8b2f6/tenor.gif?itemid=20918153[/img]

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Really? Y’all gat zero chill in here

[img]https://c./s0amepmYJkMAAAAC/michael-jordan-laughing.gif[/img]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 1:20am On Oct 11, 2021
RIP Thread

Oct 2015 - June 2020

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:52am On Oct 11, 2021
Mynd44, please, come and sanitize this thread. But don't close it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:10am On Oct 11, 2021
mejai:
[s]Mynd44, please, come and sanitize this thread. But don't close it.[/s]

Sanitize what? Is there anything you want to keep hidden on this tread?

Abeggi lets leave dirty pants to keep hanging in the wind jor. If you want to spread your own too you can go ahead grin if not just stay out of it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:13am On Oct 11, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Nwanne!!!!

There can never be peace without war... Revolutions are not peaceful. cool

I'm making money and kicking ass. grin

And taking names wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
This was how Teedriod denied before I upended his ass.

Now it's your turn to call me mad. grin

This was you in your now deactivated forix4u, before foriz4u...

On your birthday, begging for money, and a free date....

Egungun, be careful.

But Felicity001 why u dey lie about ur birthday?
Didn't u say recently that u and Kanuisagoat's son are thesame day?. That ur birthday is In January/February can't remember now.
U never know what to believe again.
And u go dey call me chameleon and hypocrite. It is well o.
New week, new attitude, old things have passed away.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 7:12am On Oct 11, 2021
BAZ001:

What is this Ibadan man talking about grin
Your mentor that doesn’t have side hustle couldn’t drive for 2weeks and went mad. grin
Sapa do surge for him account. grin

You wey dey run go Ibadan now and then.

Disclaimer!!!

I’m different from XGHOST please you people should count me out of this Nigerian/oduduwa/Biafra war abeg.

To the bolded na side hustle for IB and my site for Ibadan Dey carry me go every now and then.

If you don’t have a side hustle in this ehailing, you’ll just wake up one day and your earning will disappeared.

Below is my dashboard I no Dey kill myself….

Two weeks on and two weeks off.

Yallah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 7:14am On Oct 11, 2021
Good morning guys. If a rider gets to his/her destination and wants to go somewhere else, would it count?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:19am On Oct 11, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Follow the links and screenshot the fucktard_ before he edits it like his other Efulefu partner, Teedriod omo ale....

These are the people giving you advice on this thread.... A magic 5 year old first son in UI, just to deceive you all...

A splendid week to you all o Jere.....

Don't forget to mind who you follow.

More surge trips to you all...

Antidisestablishmentarianism!!!

Revolution Continua, Victoria Ascerta cool cool

But they should follow you ?

Liar that has made so much money in Uber
Living in Epe estate claiming chevron estate.
With all your giveranonymous and hidden phone numbers obi lives in Epe but deceiving people that you can drive and live in chevron.

2weeks break sapa played “paid waiting “ on his account grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2021
Container don fall on top stadium bridge(going to ojuelegba from alaka). Hold up everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2021
Conner44:

Sanitize what? Is there anything you want to keep hidden on this tread?

Abeggi lets leave dirty pants to keep hanging in the wind jor. If you want to spread your own too you can go ahead grin if not just stay out of it

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2021
Barbiturate:
Good morning guys. If a rider gets to his/her destination and wants to go somewhere else, would it count?

If it’s bolt without surge just end the trip and tell the person to request you. It’ll count but won’t be much.

But if it’s über tell the rider to update the location.

Goodluck
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2021
Hahahaha... Son of a bit.ch yourmother was once my gf i can see how you've mastered your Photoshop arts.

Continue boygrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Okay...

In simple terms, I'll explain why I took a rest. I set a 1 million naira a month personal target For my self because that was the next target I had not broken.

I have broken:

400k target.
500k target.
600k target.
700k target.
800k target.
900k target.

I needed more. Just for fun. Not that I have to. So naturally, my next target is 1,000,000. Again, it's just for fun, because for the past 5 months, May to September, I have grossed on Bolt alone, a total of 3,816,249 ngn.

I have netted a total of 3,084,932 ngn in 5 months. Which translates to 616,986 a month... That's why when people try to argue that a 200k monthly salary with perks is better than driving, I just laugh.

Now, do I need to encourage anyone to do as I do? No I don't. Because for a certainty, not everyone sets crazy personal target like I do. But what I know can be achievable by anyone is the ability to gross over 100k a week, which is about 80k net which is why I ask everyone who cannot gross 100k a week to mail me, and every salary earner below 200k to resign. Because when you get the hang of it, you can set crazy targets.

Only on this thread, can an individual make 3,084,932 in 150 days, but is being mocked for taking a 2 week rest... But I really don't care.

They can go to blazes, and burn to ashes.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2021
Jumping bus is not a sign of poverty. It's an exciting experience. Once in a while I take bike or jump bus just for the thrill of it. It took me 5years to enter BRT.

I have always admired the BRT bus, I took the bus from fadeyi to ikorodu and back to fadeyi.. I was just smiling inside of me. I have always been with a car for the past 14yrs or so, to the extent that I dont even know bus fares..

Dont get me wrong, I'm still struggling not a big man yet. So at Bazoo, cheerfulgiver win you for that fight grin

I come in peace

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 8:03am On Oct 11, 2021
davit:
Truth be told, this hustle robs us of social life.
The hustle brings us money
Social life takes money from us
My advice, we should learn to balance both.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2021
dapotemi:
This TOPIC is now RIPE for seun to CLOSE.... we have finish learning... Ese gan..
Lol grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2021
XGhost:

But e be like truth na, that's the truth , abi you sef check am.
It's easy to tell somebody else "no chop that food e no good" when your own stomach is full.

Like I said the other time, people ask questions here to make what could be life defining choices, but some people don't put that into consideration when making submissions. What then is the purpose of the thread?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 8:31am On Oct 11, 2021
IFSHR:
RIP Thread

Oct 2015 - June 2020
Lol grin
You want to see crazy.

Just hold, the revolution is ongoing, third wave grin
Soon, the thread would completely be cleansed from...... grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:38am On Oct 11, 2021
mrjaydee:
Jumping bus is not a sign of poverty. It's an exciting experience. Once in a while I take bike or jump bus just for the thrill of it. It took me 5years to enter BRT.

I have always admired the BRT bus, I took the bus from fadeyi to ikorodu and back to fadeyi.. I was just smiling inside of me. I have always been with a car for the past 14yrs or so, to the extent that I dont even know bus fares..

Dont get me wrong, I'm still struggling not a big man yet. So at Bazoo, cheerfulgiver win you for that fight grin

I come in peace

This same 14years ?
You ve been driving for the past 14 yrs
The first time you entered BRT you felt good grin
Suffer no dey taya you ?

Liar
Mr Obi Eluwa second moniker grin
Fowl yansh don open
How is ogunvic?

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2021
Ghost1994:

Disclaimer!!!

I’m different from XGHOST please you people should count me out of this Nigerian/oduduwa/Biafra war abeg

To the bolded na side hustle for IB and my site for Ibadan Dey carry me go every now and then.

If you don’t have a side hustle in this ehailing, you’ll just wake up one day and your earning will disappeared.

Below is my dashboard I no Dey kill myself….

Two weeks on and two weeks off.

Yallah

Sorry Veteran as I just see ghost I thought it was Mr Obi’s mentee grin
You be Elders statesman for here

Baba you say ? ... wake up one day earning disappeared

Obi’s earning didn’t only disappear his mental health disappeared after two weeks of not driving. grin

Taking bus from Epe to oshodi calling it enjoyment

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Please who says Uber doesn't give drivers bonus the last time. Abeg bolt bonus na slavery I.
Imagine Uber giving someone 2% commission after 15 trips for a week

(1) (2) (3) ... (4138) (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.