Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4753973 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4137) (4138) (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
davit:
Truth be told, this hustle robs us of social life.

Just plan ur Waka. 5/6days work. 1/2days rest. Then u will be fine.
On ur rest days forget d surge and don't get pushed by ur bills. Don't sabotage or substitute ur rest day, then u can have all d socials u like to have.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
tunlapapa:

https://www.nairaland.com/6794707/men-please-try-reduce-stress#106597314

My dad died last July at 79 yet was still active, I see no way I will do uber for long and last till such age.
Company/Bank Managers that complain of stress do not meet such toxic customers as bolt riders that will shorten ones life even if they claim all work are stressful.
I would rather develop myself in a peaceful stress than a toxic stress.

I pity people that will resign to join d hustle
Well experience will tell

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Brainless fool... Jealousy is your problem and na that jealousy go kill u diagrin

Put all your cars together I'll still choose a converted German car a thousand times over your worthless useless Japanese pickup.

I'd rather use my time making people happy than spend time driving defrauding them of their hard earned money like you. Frauster id.ot like you, hypocritical fufu with no sense of belonging.

Before you think of giving me advise first try have a breath of CO to see if you will survive.

Hypocrite!!!

I've been watching you right from time, now I know who you truly are... Fo.ol... Lier, deceiver, fraudster and hypocrite.

B4 you respond to my post, make sure you first explain to everyone your relationship with tje moniker cheerfulguver. Baste.red!
Most German and European spec cars make provision for converting, so I don't know y dis ppl dy use as if na abomination.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
Slickleo:

Most German and European spec cars make provision for converting, so I don't know y dis ppl dy use as if na abomination.

na mad men like pearl, dru and cheerfulguver you dey dey disturb yourself over?

Bro abeg leave those mad people abeg.

I've been scrolling pass some qoutes by our ant president who recently turned mad about me being foriz4u grin I don't understandgrin

Chia!!! Madness no good shall grin

Be like too much of long hour driving dey cause madness ooh especially in nigeria roads due to gallops, this can cause same mental disorderness like the punches from boxinggrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Cheerfulguver I'm still waiting for both your mother and sister ooh after I don knock them out like this I'll wait for you like AJgrin

[img]https://c./cSMe1yqcwb4AAAAd/tyson-fury-knock-down.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Felicity001:
Cheerfulguver I'm still waiting for both your mother and sister ooh after I don knock them out like this I'll wait for you like AJgrin

[img]https://c./cSMe1yqcwb4AAAAd/tyson-fury-knock-down.gif[/img]

na like dis I go take beat you after I don finish with them inside roomgrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Felicity001:

na like dis I go take beat you after I don finish with them inside roomgrin

Pearl1910 even you too who are you adding to the list?

Your slave cheerfulgiver say I b mother fuc.ker nagrin ask him y he called me that... Lol... He knows... Stu.pid boys u 2. I'll not only fvck his mot.her this time again but also his younger sister

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Felicity001:

na mad men like pearl, dru and cheerfulguver you dey dey disturb yourself over?

Bro abeg leave those mad people abeg.

I've been scrolling pass some qoutes by our ant president who recently turned mad about me being foriz4u grin I don't understand grin

Chia!!! Madness no good shall grin

Be like too much of long hour driving dey cause madness ooh especially in nigeria roads due to gallops, this can cause same mental disorderness like the punches from boxinggrin
This was how Teedriod denied before I upended his ass.

Now it's your turn to call me mad. grin

This was you in your now deactivated forix4u, before foriz4u...

On your birthday, begging for money, and a free date....

Egungun, be careful.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Teedroid a.k.a, fiekiedee, a.k.a, omo ale... I'm loving the way I'm in control of your emotions. I decide when you're happy, when you're sad, or when you shit_ bricks.

I love the way you were so embarrassed, after denying your own side hustle and then eating your vomit with spoon, by admitting. I love it.

You will never get over the fact that you were exposed as a fake LazyD. Everyone now reads your post with a pinch of salt. They only use you now for comic relief. You're worth zilch to them, except cruise energy. grin grin

In fact, since I exposed your dumbfuckery, 95% of your posts have been about me. You now worship me. You're officially, my boy.

Now, whenever I drop off my car with my mechanic for major repairs that take over 2 days, I take a bus home. Because I want to. I love it. I grew up jumping buses, and I kind miss it now that I drive. So any opportunity I get, I jump a bus, or Okada. I don't lie about it. I could have as well chosen not to mention it on this thread, but what the heck, I've never been a pretender. I don't claim to be what I'm not, motherfucker. I'm not you.

Hey, I'm loving this obsession with my moniker... Who else can bring you so much pain and confusion? I posted dashboard without your permission, you hated it and said its not sustainable. I kept doing it. Dummy, if your IQ wasn't as low as the 001 in your moniker, you'll realize that someone who drove everyday for 5 months and grossed 3,800,000 knows what he is doing. 3,800,000 divided by 20weeks nonstop is 190,000 a week. You only have rights to say it's not sustainable any week I drive, and I don't hit 190k on average. But seeing as you're just a dumb motherfucker, I really don't expect you to understand that shit_.

Now you want me to post dashboards and I'm refusing. Just to show you I control your feelings... You'll never get over this. I choose to start posting dashboards from next week, till the last week of December. I'm also waiting to find out how that will control your emotions, my boy.

Meanwhile manage this dashboard board. It's 12500 today, in less than 3 hours... Analyze it, and reply me, and don't forget to post me a meme.... My boy.

God ehh God ehhh

May God never let me get to a level that I will have millions in my account and miss poverty so much that I will be jumping danfo 100 naira inside hot sun and Lagos traffic.

Amen, amen, amen fireeeee

Same way you live in Epe and claim chevron estate.

Obi bolt millionaire jumping danfo grin

[img]https://media./images/fb388c8f2119d1add0f58eb2a4ef9325/tenor.gif[/img]

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
BAZ001:

God ehh God ehhh

May God never let me get to a level that I will have millions in my account and miss poverty so much that I will be jumping danfo 100 naira inside hot sun and Lagos traffic.

Amen, amen, amen fireeeee

Same way you live in Epe and claim chevron estate.

Obi bolt millionaire jumping danfo grin

[img]https://media./images/fb388c8f2119d1add0f58eb2a4ef9325/tenor.gif[/img]
Teedriod My boy...

Jumping buses isn't a sign of poverty. But your 001 intelligence quotient, aka, IQ, is too low to understand.

I told you I do things when I want and how I want it. I'm making you cry and simultaneously enjoying myself.

From accident, to rehab, now to fake chevron.

Here is a trip I took on October 1st, while you were being a circus monkey, entertaining on NL

I guess Igboefon is in Iyana ipaja. Ozuo grin

Here's another free dashboard for you...

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Cheerful has scattered everywhere and matched everybody’s head in this season of violence grin

exposing the hidden and opening the closed eyes cheesy still giving me hope in pissing on my boss’s bald head

Odogwu! ahead - ahead

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Teedriod, omo ale. Circus cruise monkey. Most times I leave my car at home and trek to the market at new road... What do you call that, you fucking_ retard_?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Conner44:
Cheerful has scattered everywhere and matched everybody’s head in this season of violence grin

exposing the hidden and opening the closed eyes cheesy still giving me hope in pissing on my boss’s bald head

Odogwu! ahead - ahead
Nwanne!!!!

There can never be peace without war... Revolutions are not peaceful. cool

I'm making money and kicking ass. grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Teedriod My boy...

I told you I do things when I want and how I want it. I'm making you cry and simultaneously enjoying myself.

From accident, to rehab, now to fake chevron.

Here is a trip I took on October 1st, while you were being a circus monkey, entertaining on NL

I guess Igboefon is in Iyana ipaja. Ozuo grin

Here's another free dashboard for you...

Obi eluwa aka CheerfulGiver aka ant king
Epe sorry chevron is still lekki phase 2 don’t know why you are ashamed.

Your colleagues in school are sending their regards grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
BAZ001:

Obi eluwa aka CheerfulGiver aka ant king
Epe sorry chevron is still lekki phase 2 don’t know why you are ashamed.

Your colleagues in federal polytechnic ***# saying hello grin

Such a dummy. Lekki phase 2 runs from Ikate to VGC. But since you failed everything else in life, I don't expect you to pass geography.

Nope. Post the federal polytechnic If e sure for you. You're a dimwit if you don't post it. A Bastard if you don't post it.. In fact, your father is a Bastard if you don't post it.

Look at this fool grin Embarrass yourself further.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Teedriod, omo ale. Circus cruise monkey. Most times I leave my car at home and trek to the market at new road... What do you call that, you fucking_ retard_?

Obi,

I call that poverty and hypocrisy

New road in Epe grin you loosing memory again

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Antidisestablishmentarianism! cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
BAZ001:

Obi,

I call that poverty and hypocrisy

New road in Epe grin you loosing memory again
My name is Chinedu Onyedikachi.

You have nothing on me... You can take it to the bank. I repeat, if you don't post that dirt you have, you and your father are bastards...

Look at this clown grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Idiot, do you have matrix mirrors? Asking for a friend. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Such a dummy. Lekki phase 2 runs from Ikate to VGC. But since you failed everything else in life, I don't expect you to pass geography.

Nope. Post the federal polytechnic If e sure for you. You're a dimwit if you don't post it. A Bastard if you don't post it.. In fact, your father is a Bastard if you don't post it.

Look at this fool grin Embarrass yourself further.

Hehe Obi is running mad already
So you went to a university not a polytechnics ?
Epe man, is loosing it right now.
Professor Obi d bolt driver millionaire aka Uber nairaland motivator grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
BAZ001:

Hehe Obi is running mad already
So you went to a university not a polytechnics ?
Epe man, is loosing it right now.
Professor Obi d bolt driver millionaire aka Uber nairaland motivator grin
Teedroid Omo ale.

https://www.nairaland.com/teedriod

Dealer in all kinds of side mirrors, laptop bags, ps4 CDs, and a fake lazyD driving from 4:30am to midnight every day... Such a Bastard.

I'm your god. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
I give up on this thread.

*Enters thread*
*Leaves thread*

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
My name is Chinedu Onyedikachi.

You have nothing on me... You can take it to the bank. I repeat, if you don't post that dirt you have, you and your father are bastards...

Look at this clown grin

Chimoooo
No be only chinedu
Recent developments shows that you are a liar
Living in Epe claiming chevron estate mr Obi

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cybertron88: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
cybertron88:
My ppl pls what could be the reason why am not getting rides. I joined bolt in August and I was impressed by the outcome. In Sept asba result of low turn out I didn't do any trip cos here in calabar once student no dey d business is shit. But yesterday I decided to hustle in d morning was surprised for almost 1hr no trip I just vex go house. Today now am inside surge with heavy rain almost an HR no request What could be d reason. My activity score is 93% and 4.97 rating. Abi bolt dey vex for me?
Fixed..my app was the culprit. Was advised by support to delete and install afresh. That did d trick.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
BAZ001:

Chimoooo
No be only chinedu
Recent developments shows that you are a liar
Living in Epe claiming chevron estate mr Obi

Then post "the truth" or forever be confined to the circus dustbin of utter uselessness and valuelessness....

You're my boy. I play for you, you dance to my tune... A feckless Bastard. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
This TOPIC is now RIPE for seun to CLOSE.... we have finish learning... Ese gan..

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
dapotemi:
This TOPIC is now RIPE for seun to CLOSE.... we gave finish learning... Ese gan..
grin cheesy grin
Close which thread? We die here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Josephase: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Close what? Say wetin happen?
dapotemi:
This TOPIC is now RIPE for seun to CLOSE.... we have finish learning... Ese gan..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
dapotemi:

XGHOST you don make my beer pour for ground..LOL....This is, arguably the best response i have read on this thread..

But e be like truth na, abi you sef check am.
It's easy to tell somebody else "no chop that food e no good" when your own stomach is full.

Like I said the other time, people ask questions here to make what could be life defining choices, but some people don't put that into consideration when making submissions. What then is the purpose of the thread?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
Gen.sec lazyleague

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Look here boy! I earn everything I've through hardwork. My 1st son just got admission into UI... Yes you heard me right.

I

Son of bitch!
This piece of earthworm said his 1st son got admission but in 2015, the scumbag had no girlfriend....

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/3719#102907745

Mind who you listen to on this thread. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
IFSHR:
Gen.sec lazyleague
Not bad. You're not like some efulefus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4137) (4138) (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Doris4ever(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.