Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4731783 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4146) (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
vicdon:
Omo, how do you guys Hustle nowadays, it's now boring, not much rides, me that i sieve trips well before embarking, omo, lemme go back home and think of who to give my car to... I cant continue for now, probably would resume by month end....

Bro i can help you manage yiur car if you don't mind but it has to be until current deal is closed...say next month by his grace... You'll be glad u did
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Felicity001:

Bro i can help you manage yiur car if you don't mind but it has to be until current deal is closed...say next month by his grace... You'll be glad u did
Manage which car? Foriz, where's your leggedis Denz?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Chillex8 it's been a while.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nexttpage:
You wouldn’t believe I got everything mixed up, been checking up miles value ever since lol my bad, it’s on 119,000km mileage now.

grin I knew something was not right.

Nexttpage:
Did my transmission servicing today cheesy

Nice one! So how as the performance been so far?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Gentlelife50:
Chillex8 it's been a while.
Still waiting for the tweak on how to net #2,000,000 in 90 days.
Been observing closely and preparing my civic for the 90 days stretch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pocohantas, eeehm, what did you call these people invading our integrity app again? grin

Imagine, Ibafo! grin

Chai! I for suffer today! grin

Grin grin Uber 90mins+ trip... Yen yen...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
Pocohantas, eeehm, what did you call these people invading our integrity app again? grin

Imagine, Ibafo! grin

Meanwhile, 2 mins later, the real pocohantas geng showed up grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Brainbox0806:
Will you shut that your blood clots mouth up. Can you give your MB for 25k weekly, now that your cassava has given you a car, try give it out to know the pains owner go through. Lazy boring mofo

Attention seeker... !!!

I'm sorry I just drove into my compound... Would have had time to make you popular but now i'm back on the road.

No time again for haters like you fools (cheerful, pearls1910 and others) who only derive joy in back bitting and seeking a man's downfall.

Many of you curse, insulted and went to your gods to render a sacrifice that i felicity will never buy a car of his own for the uzle even one of you propose a bet and fix a date (forming a demi god) but here I'm I didn't just buy a car I bought one of the best cars in the world and again in my first 3 days I've already completed 29trips with over 7offline trips netting over a combine amount of 80k...just 3days o haters not week end ooh...among themnis a trip to IB another 1to Ogun state... All of these with my converted car and in just 3days I'd done about 400miles. What more can no say?

I promised you people I'll keep updating... all you haters will catch fire seeing my success... I swear to God Almighty... All of you especially pearl1910 aka cherfulgivergrin that wise my death, sorrow, pain, misfortune and evil the God that created the heavens and the earth will disgrace you all with my success stories and put you all to big shame. Isah Allah! Amin!!!

Shame on you all you...

From recent developments you and you jnow yourselves.

May God's vengeance come upon you that wIsh me evil IJN! Amen!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
pocohantas:
So driver picks up passenger, car can’t get past gear 1, at best 2. Trip progresses at snail speed. Trip ends and passenger contests the price. Driver says it is traffic.

“But your car is bad and you know it”.

More back and forth.

BAZ001, how do you handle this hoodlum driver?

na so I order ride for one bae some time ago oooh with my phone o told the driver to send the Bill to me with confident...

Lol... Oga sent me billgate bill chio!!! I almost pee for boxers...

What's to do na... Shebi na watin I bin won chop make me no get sensegrin

Bae said driver n9bget gear 2 f9r him motor. Na so I just weakgrin

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
to you baz001 that thinks nothing good can come out of a matrix chauffeur grin, this guy saved my ass when my high mileage Camry refused to start after dropping magodo rider,

Guessed the Ibafo babe head catch me grin

I reached out to my bolt rider app to request a pilot to save the day and alas, this cheerfulgiver gave me his battery to start mine. grin

God bless you sir

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
to you baz001 that thinks nothing good can come out of a matrix chauffeur, this guy saved my ass when my high mileage Camry refused to start after dropping magodo rider,

I reached out to my bolt rider app to request a pilot to save the day and alas, this cheerfulgiver gave me his battery to start mine. grin

God bless you sir
oh so it was you... Glad to help. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Felicity001:

Attention seeker... !!!

I'm sorry I just drove into my compound... Would have had time to make you popular but now i'm back on the road.

No time again for haters like you fools (cheerful, pearls1910 and others) who only derive joy in back bitting and seeking a man's downfall.

Many of you curse, insulted and went to your gods to render a sacrifice that i felicity will never buy a car of his own for the uzle even one of you propose a bet and fix a date (forming a demi god) but here I'm I didn't just buy a car I bought one of the best cars in the world and again in my first 3 days I've already completed 29trips with over 7offline trips netting over a combine amount of 80k...just 3days o haters not week end ooh...among themnis a trip to IB another 1to Ogun state... All of these with my converted car and in just 3days I'd done about 400miles. What more can no say?

I promised you people I'll keep updating... all you haters will catch fire seeing my success... I swear to God Almighty... All of you especially pearl1910 aka cherfulgivergrin that wise my death, sorrow, pain, misfortune and evil the God that created the heavens and the earth will disgrace you all with my success stories and put you all to big shame. Isah Allah! Amin!!!

Shame on you all you...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 12:13am On Oct 14, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
to you baz001 that thinks nothing good can come out of a matrix chauffeur grin, this guy saved my ass when my high mileage Camry refused to start after dropping magodo rider,

God bless you sir

Is that the face behind CheerfulGiver?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:37am On Oct 14, 2021
Cruise level cool
Olayetan:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mide3367: 12:57am On Oct 14, 2021
In case anyone needs palm fresh undiluted palm oil. Whatsapp 07015585967

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:15am On Oct 14, 2021
IFEBARBIE:

God bless you sir

1. Obi will not help you at all he will school you why you didn’t check your battery before leaving house.
2. Obi is finer than that hungry looking driver unless the 2weeks drought made him loose weight
3. The matrix is not red

God saved you, you didn’t go to ibafo you wouldn’t have seen any driver to help you

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:45am On Oct 14, 2021
Felicity001:

Attention seeker... !!!

Shame on you all you...

Congrats Feli Congrats on finally getting on the road with that ur convertible...I didn't know u can make this much on Uber/Bolt, u mean just 3days and u net 80k? Waooo... Impressive.
I hate no one and will never hate on u. But did u see how u felt? Don't make another man feel that way, ever again. That's what u guys did that I was bitterly against.
Trust me, I was disappointed u should have known better than to buy a tokunbo car that will frustrate u in the first week, remain in repairs for 1month after purchase and u will have to sink more than 200k to bring it to working standard. Not just the money but the frustrations, stress, unknowns and complications.

Now, this ur post is a mirror of what u r crying victim of. I have never wished u evil nor cursed u but u are calling me ur hater and making curses. Hmmm...I pity u Feli...u don't know me and I don't know u but u r addressing me in this manner...whether cruise or not u r threading a dangerously slippery path. All that is nonsense. I haven't seen an adult baby such as u before. Grow up. Grow up.. Grow up... Insulting people because they insult u is a sign of weakness. I like u, that's why I am responding to this post. But I promise, I have exhausted advice for u.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2021
Pearl1910:

Congrats Feli Congrats on finally getting on the road with that ur convertible...I didn't know u can make this much on Uber/Bolt, u mean just 3days and u net 80k? Waooo... Impressive.
I hate no one and will never hate on u. But did u see how u felt? Don't make another man feel that way, ever again. I like u, that's why I am responding to this post. But I promise, I have exhausted advice for u.

I'm not impressed with the bolded. You wan to use style and bring peace here abi

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 8:18am On Oct 14, 2021
IFEBARBIE:

Imagine, Ibafo! grin

Lol @ integrity app. Are you trolling my Uber or what? Uber should pay me for this marketing.

Where is Ibafo? I like Lagos because the name of a place can tell you how it would look.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2021
Felicity001:

na so I order ride for one bae some time ago oooh with my phone o told the driver to send the Bill to me with confident...

Lol... Oga sent me billgate bill chio!!! I almost pee for boxers...

What's to do na... Shebi na watin I bin won chop make me no get sensegrin

Bae said driver n9bget gear 2 f9r him motor. Na so I just weakgrin

Women causing problem since 1102. I hope this happened before you became a family man? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2021
BAZ001:

1. Obi will not help you at all he will school you why you didn’t check your battery before leaving house.
2. Obi is finer than that hungry looking driver unless the 2weeks drought made him loose weight
3. The matrix is not red

God saved you, you didn’t go to ibafo you wouldn’t have seen any driver to help you

swearz grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2021
pope191:
So my oyinbo friend said they rob her at cartel bridge last week. She now walk about with short knive and promise to kill anyone that tries such with her again. Tot of advicing her crossed my mind, cos I can't imagine gun and knife fight, but as I see d knife, I just keep face front.

Inbtw pray for me... I'm beginning to have bad habit, each time I park to relax, I low the windows and when request beep, I'll only remember to put the front glasses up, lock door and b feeling funky in front of lasma, because I'm on guard. Most time it's riders that always remind me that my back glass is down. I just pray I won't go and totori lasma one day and a guy just from back enter car.

Lol... But you suppose no with the breeze and environmental noise nagringrin

Stay safe bro

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 8:38am On Oct 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol @ integrity app. Are you trolling my Uber or what? Uber should pay me for this marketing.

Where is Ibafo? I like Lagos because the name of a place can tell you how it would look.

grin
Yes o! I'm trolling them until they show me rider destination and take over the city grin

Chai! grin
Funny but true!
Ibafo don suffer o! grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2021
Chai! grin
pocohantas:

Women causing problem since 1102. I hope this happened before you became a family man? lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2021
Coach Izzou I need time out , pls sub me
Felicity in
Baz out grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2021
Olayetan:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 8:45am On Oct 14, 2021
I need advice. I'm getting a new battery today. Which brand should I get and why?

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
I need advice. I'm getting a new battery today. Which brand should I get and why?

Thanks

Jst peacefully buy new China way go carry a year, don't go and fall for say na Korea all na same. Or rather buy go grade tokunbo dat still holds charge well

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2021
IFEBARBIE:

Thanks
you can try everstart.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:19am On Oct 14, 2021
BAZ001:
Coach I need time out , pls sub me
Felicity in
Baz out grin

You don try, my brother

Come rest abeg grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2021
IFEBARBIE:

Thanks

China is about 20k

Korea is about 29k

I don't know which is better oh grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2021
Slickleo:

Jst peacefully buy new China way go carry a year, don't go and fall for say na Korea all na same. Or rather buy go grade tokunbo dat still holds charge well

you're right! Those batteries don't last above 18 months, whether Korea or china angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4146) (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.