Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4731503 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Uclloyd28(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Does Bolt accept 2004 Nissan Xterra? A friend wants to buy it from his friend. Urgent reply please

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Uclloyd28:
Does Bolt accept 2004 Nissan Xterra? A friend wants to buy it from his friend. Urgent reply please

Yep!

[img]https://c./PT_0tS4zh_kAAAAC/yeahhh-but-alexandru-lefteric%C4%83.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Uclloyd28:
shocked

Imagine u made a request and this kind motor pulls up grin

But e go fit flood prone areas o.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
Felicity001:

C my guy don sapa leave me for Lagos oh... Abobi weda na, which way? Where for ph u location like this naa
Baba na okoro oh, @least as I Dy here Baz001 go fit gross 1m grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Instead of her to take uber, she was missing her "days of poverty" and decided to trek, and almost got kidnapped and defrauded. This is according to the peppersoup logic of a well known midget.
Chai! grin
[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Uclloyd28:

That car uses a 3.3L engine.

If truly he wants to use it for Bolt, he should start making friends with petrol station attendants

Na dem him go dey work for

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Maxwell08:

Life na per head, na person carry 2million plus go buy tokunbo lemon benz that was converted(RH). Money wey buy two naija used civic! Kashamadupe

Alakorin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kinggenesis(m): 12:52am On Oct 16, 2021
You guys should be careful out there wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYOlY8uM_fo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 1:23am On Oct 16, 2021
ndubuisi2021:

£150,000 is more than a hundred million Naira. That's a lot of investable funds that can be well utilized. Uber should not even cross your mind at this point. By the time you purchase 10-15 cars for ehailing two third of your hard earned savings is gone for sure. With this type of money, one should be thinking of a business with a proper stay, a name and a face to it not ehailing that will distract you, big time. Except you want to do freebies with your hard earned money
Uber should be a means to an end, It should be dropped at some point. Either as a driver or a fleet owner, none comes easy in terms of management from a Nigerian perspective. It's not worth it.

Do you have any good business ideas, I’ll love to hear them, Nigeria is one kind country, has both negative and positives

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:45am On Oct 16, 2021
Maxwell08:

Life na per head, na person carry 2million plus go buy tokunbo lemon benz that was converted(RH). Money wey buy two naija used civic! Kashamadupe

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:54am On Oct 16, 2021
Maxwell08:

tongue

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:57am On Oct 16, 2021
Felicity001:

Leave pearl1910... Tue guy fvck up but he no won gree... He's one among many i respect here but his double standard has made me loose respect for him a lot...

Pearl1910, I don't have anything against you but what i hate is you supporting a wrong did, simple.

Where were you when cheerfulgiver insulted pope191, myself and other that only cautioned him about his dasboard posting?

You where the one that championed the dru23's dashboard posting and money was sent to your PA to pay those that posted dashboard... To what end? I still haven't found any reas9nable answer till now.

Where were you when dru23 gave ne an ultimatum and beat his chest that I will not achieve anything good if I would he would stake a bet of 50k till August? You were part of the people he sent to make sure i accept his mockery challenge. You remember now?

All along i was keeping my cool I was never upset neither was I saucy to him or any of you for you godly postures... I only smiled because I alone where my shoe pitches me but you joined them to mock me. Is it now you know you don't know man from Adam?

Bro, see I'm an easy going person... If you wish me well good will never depart from you but wish me evil? That same evil you wish me will come back to hunt you.

I've seen men rise
And have seen men had a free fall from the top.

I'll never make mockery of a man down trodden, never!

Car my car a convertable it's fine, if I no tell u go know? No!

You know one thing that makes me special and different from you'll? I'm honest and open like a book.

I swear you nor cheerful or anyone else can't be like me.

Peace bro
No hard feelings.

Another Baby whynnings,
To set records straight on all ur allegations, It's on record It's on record that I cautioned Cheerfulgiver about his utterances. I don't want to go into who insulted who first but I know I called him out openly not to use insulting or provocative words.

As for paying out money during Dru challenge, how is that ur business, how did it affect you or your survival?? why are u mentioning it. Have u ask Radautos to what end she did End of Year Challenge last year? Do u see who is a hypocrite now?? I know why u guys are against Dru dashboard challenge and Cheerfulgivers postings, let's not go back there.

See, I am not your daddy to come out and defend u against other people who r insulting u. Whether Dru or Cheerfulgiver. U never mentioned what u did, before the other person reacted.

What do u mean I was part of the people he sent to u to accept his challenge? Did I DM u or make a post that insinuated that u accept any challenge from Dru? If there was anything like that please show proof or stop the false allegations, that one is among Ten Commandments and u know the punishment for that.

Nobody, is in competition with anybody. We have never met before on this platform so just live ur life at your own speed as God is blessing u, stop thinking other people, other people everytime are trying to be like u and u too stop trying to be like other people. Everybodies grace is different.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 6:11am On Oct 16, 2021
Felicity001:

C my guy don sapa leave me for Lagos oh... Abobi weda na, which way? Where for ph u location like this naa
pH sweet die, road so free unlike Lagos.. First time I drive for lag, from Ajah to Ojo na 11pm I reach home from 5pm mad traffic with bad road.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by biggace(m): 6:15am On Oct 16, 2021
[quote author=CheerfulGiver post=106761190]Will be fantastic if you can
1. Buy top grade Nigerian used
2. Only employ drivers experienced in driving on Bolt/uber already. Avoid new drivers
3. Only employ drivers who gross 130k and above weekly.

Do this for a start and the rest will come along.

After telling us to quit our job and look for rental car to drive, you are now telling investors to avoid new drivers abi.

How I want take see car now?

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2021
Godfather10:

Felicity my Brother, Manage Hehehehehe!! It is well

Ha! Make I no find side hustle again? Lol...

Well, I've a friend like a brother who needs a car so I'm looking out for him because he's 4kids to feed... You know how hard the country is na... It's not easy.

We that are previllege to have something tangible to earn don't kmow what God has done for us. I really thank God

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by happiness4ever(m): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2021
I love this thread

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2021
[quote author=Godfather10 post=106759697][/quote]

Bros first hold on to ur plan of relocating back home o... I understand no where like home. But you see this country Nigeria? It can never get better, you know why? Everybody is corrupt in this country including me. Take a close look...

70s was better than 80s
80s was better than 90s
90s was better than this present times
What's giving you the assurance that after the next election Nigeria will be better? Or didn't you hear jaganban is coming?

Bro if you have the opportunity relocate your entire family do that now and forget about this country till she finish paying all her external debts

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2021
Godfather10:

Eyinola God will bless you O’Jare, person wey don spend over 27yrs in London should think of coming home, lets see what what £150,000 can do in Niger, by the way amongst other businesses l want to do, will putting 15 cars on e-hailing as a start be a wise investment, what do you folks think.

Hmm... Sir, 15 cars? Pls thread carefully ooh the market is already over saturated things are not like b4. Transportation business is a very technical and risky business especially in this country where insurance companies are big scam.

If I where you I'll look at real estate or agriculture... Even agriculture now self let k-leg because of the kind of leaders we have in nigeria.

Think the matter we'll oh bros.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Felicity is a small boy who needs to lie to be seen as "mature". He's useless to me and my endeavors but useful to nature and people drawn to his dubious "no girlfriend in 2015 but a son in university 2021" character.

Lol.... Lol.... Lol....

Foolish boy... I don't have your time again in this life because I've undersrood you're a mad man

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Felicity001:

Lol.... Lol.... Lol....

Foolish boy... I don't have your time again in this life because I've undersrood you're a mad man

True grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:09am On Oct 16, 2021
ndubuisi2021:

£150,000 is more than a hundred million Naira. That's a lot of investable funds that can be well utilized. Uber should not even cross your mind at this point. By the time you purchase 10-15 cars for ehailing two third of your hard earned savings is gone for sure. With this type of money, one should be thinking of a business with a proper stay, a name and a face to it not ehailing that will distract you, big time. Except you want to do freebies with your hard earned money

Uber should be a means to an end, It should be dropped at some point. Either as a driver or a fleet owner, none comes easy in terms of management from a Nigerian perspective. It's not worth it.
Exactly my thoughts, godfather10 why not find a nice location and erect a nice affordable hotel. With time you can have fleet of hotels lol instead of fleet of cars. I love investments that can outlive the owner even if he is methuselah

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dgitrader(m): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2021
deedee44:

Exactly my thoughts, godfather10 why not find a nice location and erect a nice affordable hotel. With time you can have fleet of hotels lol instead of fleet of cars. I love investments that can outlive the owner even if he is methuselah
Best advice.
I hope he adheres.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2021
ndubuisi2021:

VERY true. ROI from Uber is not worth it. Millions on cars to be collecting pittance week in week out. Terrible roads.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2021
Godfather10:

Finally you guys who used to be embarrassed being a UBER driver are now seeing the benefit that E-hailing has been to a lot of us, I used to work in a nice office in London b4 as an Estate manager also wearing shirt and tie myself. earning about £650 per week, it’s not until l joined E-hailing Uber and l started making £1250 did my finances balance.
Nowadays I just target a £1000 a week which is very fine and not to hectic, the plan is to relocate bck to Nigeria.
Anyway folks, we are getting to the end of the year and if you all start from this wknd, l will like to encourage you guys to put your backs into driving, so that by the 31st of December, you should all make 2.5m with 2m to invest,
With a 2m investment and properly you should be making abt N150k monthly.
Wishing you guys all the best, my own target is to make £15k with £11k to invest, I will be working 7days a wk btw 10/12hrs every day till the 1st of January then spend 5months in Nigeria.
All the best guys, Felicity no slacking o, no discouraging, l knw you very well,
If l can do it we all can do it, God bless you all.
Open Lab and diagnostic centre. Money dey am. Daily pay o.
Reason with medical personnel if it is not ur field.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2021
dgitrader:

Best advice.
I hope he adheres.
Why will he adhere?
Shebi una talk say Uber na the best job out there, abeg invest in Uber jare. Money dey inside, people are cashing out.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2021
All this business ideas flying up and down
Is it still part of motivational speaking or positive thinking ?
Or I’m lost (on bench)

I never knew someone could drive on Uber and make €150,000 or 100 million naira ?
So you can actually drive home or abroad to become a millionaire.

Let me keep d biz ideas close, then. I will need it soon.

If you ve been working for 5yrs and not a millionaire pls resign and start driving.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Godfather10:

Do you have any good business ideas, I’ll love to hear them, Nigeria is one kind country, has both negative and positives

A few that I can remember right now.

An IT Solution business for businesses and residential homes. You can get the training and management over there in UK,, set up the company here in Nigeria. Abuja and Lagos are good locations for this.

Hotel here on the Island may not be bad, have a laundry, a car wash and a bar on the side. This one is a lifetime investment.

An auto care center that is big enough to attract big companies. You can be supplying them with tires. Employ mechanic's. Most of us here will be coming for wheel balancing and alignment. Your customer base is already available here for a start.

Pure water and bottled water manufacturing plant. Water is free underground. Just secure a good place (Ajah area), get the equiments and secure NAFDAC registration. This business can last. There are many more.

Nothing comes easy anyways but what you have now could become a billion Naira in terms of cash and assets in a few years with good management. Just think and jettison the Uber idea here in Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2021
Please, has the place to upload inspection report changed on Bolt. I can't seem to find it.

Please help!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 16, 2021
northbird:

VERY true. ROI from Uber is not worth it. Millions on cars to be collecting pittance week in week out. Terrible roads.

I drove for about one month now, changed my radiator fan engine, changed battery, changed one tire, changed plugs, fixed damaged exhaust, looks like my steering pump is having issues as car is becoming stiff. By next week I'm changing the oil and it's filter. The 60k I made this week from Uber and Idriver, half may be spent on the car next week. Where's the profit?

And dashboard showboater thinks car maintenance is overrated on uber grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2021
What’s really going on, I was unable to reply nor quote from this topic, did someone blocked me or what?!
Cos I don’t understand ooooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2021
Perfectly n smooth.
You should hasten n service it.
MrCarter577:

How's your gear working now? I have issues with my reverse. Would like to service or change completely soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.