Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4732277 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) (4157) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nexttpage(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2021
grin
Felicity001:

grin I knew something was not right.

Nice one! So how as the performance been so far?

Smoothly n nice.
Thanks for asking.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:27am On Oct 16, 2021
ndubuisi2021:

I drove for about one month now, changed my radiator fan engine, changed battery, changed one tire, changed plugs, fixed damaged exhaust, looks like my steering pump is having issues as car is becoming stiff. By next week I'm changing the oil and it's filter. The 60k I made this week from Uber and Idriver, half may be spent on the car next week. Where's the profit?

And dashboard showboater thinks car maintenance is overrated on uber grin

You mean am grin

[img]https://c./f-B1RuCGx_sAAAAC/mr-ibu-nigerian.gif[/img]

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
Godfather10:

Do you have any good business ideas, I’ll love to hear them, Nigeria is one kind country, has both negative and positives
. Indeed transportation is good,here are my own ideas for you.

- You can get a franchise for one of those BRT buses, I don't think Primero alone has exclusivity I heard one of my seniors partnered with a firm to owns bus and the ROI is good.

- Lekki/Ajay axis keep developing daily, you can gets dump truck to deliver sharp sand (do your due dilligence) etc.

- Goods must move from the port, get a flat bed abi na trailer and move containers from the port (start with one) , you can talk to @izzou on this.

All in all please be careful and prayerful.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
PuZZyNegro:
Please, has the place to upload inspection report changed on Bolt. I can't seem to find it.

Please help!

You are the on wrong icon on the platform....click on vehicles.....you will see what you seek.

Peace
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
ReadaDream:
No. I use Bolt and indriver; indriver only in the morning before traffic and to escape some dead zone on the mainland back to island.

Naso I dey for NTA channel 10 tejuosho yaba,yesterday around 7:30p.m, dropped off a rider. Everywhere red like blood on the bolt app. I being dey happy say i go get trip on Surge away from there. Waited for over 30mins so tey....no show...40mins past (8:12p.m) ...

Na indriver N1800 to gbagada comot me from such deceitful zone....

E~hailing is becoming a luxury nowadays

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wait o, abi magodo no be residential area again. This sapa don bite people o

Make i go berger first. People dey run for surge

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Someone please dash me an electric vehicle

I don’t want to buy petrol anymore
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
ndubuisi2021:

I drove for about one month now, changed my radiator fan engine, changed battery, changed one tire, changed plugs, fixed damaged exhaust, looks like my steering pump is having issues as car is becoming stiff. By next week I'm changing the oil and it's filter. The 60k I made this week from Uber and Idriver, half may be spent on the car next week. Where's the profit?

Fix ur car, don't make a mountain out of a mole hill. Only God knows when last those things were changed.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Pls I need a mechanic with car scanner to inspect a car tomorrow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
A feed mill especially in the location where I reside, there is scarcity of it and people have travel far for it
Godfather10:

Do you have any good business ideas, I’ll love to hear them, Nigeria is one kind country, has both negative and positives
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
AgentXxx:
A feed mill especially in the location where I reside, there is scarcity of it and people have travel far for it

Can you shed more light on it. Where is this location?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

Fix ur car, don't make a mountain out of a mole hill. Only God knows when last those things were changed.

Please recommend a good mechanic. I also notice we don't celebrate our mechanics on this thread?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Wait o, abi magodo no be residential area again. This sapa don bite people o

Make i go berger first. People dey run for surge

How town be baba?.. Sorry let me introduce myself, I'm chief publicity Secretary LazyD.
I've being glued to my phone screen since, na so so amber I still dey see so o...
How the hustle be today...shey dem no wan come out for anniversary of baba 70 ní

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
mejai:

Open Lab and diagnostic centre. Money dey am. Daily pay o.
Reason with medical personnel if it is not ur field.

This is good also but it requires you have a requisite knowledge about it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

Pearl1910, stop being defensive when people share their bitter side (cost) of the hustle....

you are a proponent of the sweet Narration perspective (All good) but try to be diplomatic in your approach so as not to be considered a hypocrite....

.it's not hidden knowledge that driving your car commercially increases your maintenance cost, just as your buy more fuel when you drive commercially, so when people share this, cool down on your defensive hornet....his narrative, his experience......

The two biggest running cost in this venture is

- Car repairs and maintenance
- fueling and commission paid
Any other cost is far from the above.

Peace

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
IFSHR:

Pearl1910, stop being defensive when people share their bitter side (cost) of the hustle....

you are a proponent of the sweet Narration perspective (All good) but try to be diplomatic in your approach so as not to be considered a hypocrite....

.it's not hidden knowledge that driving your car commercially increases your maintenance cost, just as your buy more fuel when you drive commercially, so when people share this, cool down on your defensive hornet....his narrative, his experience......

Peace

You failed to highlight mental health as well. You Seems to undermine the negative effect of mental health. Ferrying abusive riders could lead to increase high blood pressure, anxiety, paranoia and many more.

That's why I'm in support of folks who drops off shitty riders on Third mainland bridge grin grin grin

Mehn...I need to desist from listening to Femi Adesina, Garba shehu, FFK...these guys fit call/describe albino for you as Caucasian...

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
komodapson:

You failed to highlight mental health as well. You Seems to undermine the negative effect of mental health. Ferrying abusive riders could lead to increase high blood pressure, anxiety, paranoia and many more.

That's why I'm in support of folks who drops off shitty riders on Third mainland bridge grin grin grin

Mehn...I need to desist from listening to Femi Adesina, Garba shehu, FFK...these guys fit call/describe albino for you as Caucasian...

We discussing the monetary side of the hustle..... Your new discussion is non-monetary....but nevertheless it can't be overlooked as well.

God help us, the hustle is better rewarding than 50% of the hustle out there, this can't be erased as well.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dgitrader(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Why will he adhere?
Shebi una talk say Uber na the best job out there, abeg invest in Uber jare. Money dey inside, people are cashing out.

don't mixup "uber driver" for "uber partner" .
Speaking in the context of the advice given to our diaspora brother, fleet partnership with over 15 cars could be a sorry investment, when compared with other business such as hotel business.
Btw, This does not mean that uber driving isn't very much better than any job below 150k.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
IFSHR:

you are a proponent of the sweet Narration perspective (All good)
but try to be diplomatic in your approach so as not to be considered a hypocrite....

Peace

Kimmonnn

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
ndubuisi2021:

Maintenance is over rated.

When last did you drive on uber?

and how much have you made with this particular car before these problems sprang up?

What were you using this car for, before these issues sprang up?

A car is a machine that breaks down. No component of a car goes totally bad without warning you or showing you signs.

When you saw those signs, what did you do about them?

I've been driving this car nonstop since November last year. In that period, I've changed bulbs, hubs, shocks, tyres, radiator fan, kick starter, oil seal, rear brake drums.

Did I whine? No. I take responsibility, and I plan ahead. In this year alone, this stupid car I drive has made me over 5 million naira.

Will 60k be my problem to fix it? No. 100k? 200? No.

The problem with you fuckers is that you're too negative even with your own hustle. If you don't believe your hustle will pay, it will never pay. You don't drive full-time. You use your car for other hustles. Other hustles couldn't maintain your car, so you quickly want to use uber to raise money, while still not driving full-time. But now, as stupid as you are, you came to blame me for your misfortunes.

You think you're doing me, but you're doing yourself, MFker. Your car must spoil Na. Did you maintain it? No... Get the fuck_ outta here.

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Maintenance is over rated.

When last did you drive on uber?

and how much have you made with this particular car before these problems sprang up?

What were you using this car for, before these issues sprang up?

A car is a machine that breaks down. No component of a car goes totally bad without warning you or showing you signs.

When you say those signs, what did you do about it?

I've been driving this car nonstop since November last year. In that period, I've changed bulbs, hubs, shocks, tyres, radiator fan, kick starter, oil seal, rear brake drums.

Did I whine? No. I take responsibility, and I plan ahead. In this year alone, this stupid car I drive has made me over 5 million naira.

The problem with you fuckers is that you're too negative even with your own hustle. If you don't believe your hustle will pay, it will never pay. You don't drive full-time. You use your car for other hustles. Other hustles couldn't maintain your car, so you quickly want to use uber to raise money, while still not driving full-time. But now, as stupid as you are, you came to blame me for your misfortunes.

You think you're doing me, but you're doing yourself, MFker. Your car must spoil Na. Did you maintain it? No... Get the fuck_ outta here.

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]
Boss, you don't need to insult before pass your message.... Please always be civil...

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
komodapson:

Spot on grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
komodapson:

How town be baba?.. Sorry let me introduce myself, I'm chief publicity Secretary LazyD.
I've being glued to my phone screen since, na so so amber I still dey see so o...
How the hustle be today...shey dem no wan come out for anniversary of baba 70 ní

Town dey somehow but not bad, i later see req as i dey near the estate gate. I no pass mainland sha. All na God and luck at the same time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
obinoral1179:
Boss, you don't need to insult before pass your message.... Please always be civil...
No

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
IFSHR:

We discussing the monetary side of the hustle..... Your new discussion is non-monetary....but nevertheless it can't be overlooked as well.

God help us, the hustle is better rewarding than 50% of the hustle out there, this can't be erased as well.

Really...Health isn't Monetary? grin

A case study of a Rider whom I picked up yesterday, We both engaged in chit~chat and he narrated his sordid experience with a bolt driver who picked him up on ASSBIFI road on Thursday 15/10/2021 ,his destination was ipaja command.

Driver : good afternoon
Rider: afternoon bro
Driver: where are you going to sir?
Rider: ipaja command
"Do you know ipaja"
Driver: Yes
Few minutes...
Rider had a nap during course of the trip ,after a stressful day @ work. Opened his eyes and found himself on Ikorodu road....shogunle....back into Ikeja GRA

Can't stop laughing walai...still sounds like comedy skits to me...

Psychological balance cannot be overemphasized

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
CheerfulGiver:

The problem with you fuckers is that you're too negative even with your own hustle. If you don't believe your hustle will pay, it will never pay. You don't drive full-time. You use your car for other hustles.

Komodapson you forgot to add lia Mohammed grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chai! grin

Just tell am directly na. U dey fear the Matrix? grin

BAZ001:

Komodapson you forgot to add lia Mohammed grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
komodapson:

Really...Health isn't Monetary? grin

A case study of a Rider whom I picked up yesterday, We both engaged in chit~chat and he narrated his sordid experience with a bolt driver who picked him up on ASSBIFI road on Thursday 15/10/2021 ,his destination was ipaja command.

Driver : good afternoon
Rider: afternoon bro
Driver: where are you going to sir?
Rider: ipaja command
"Do you know ipaja"
Driver: Yes
Few minutes...
Rider had a nap during course of the trip ,after a stressful day @ work. Opened his eyes and found himself on Ikorodu road....shogunle....back into Ikeja GRA

Can't stop laughing walai...still sounds like comedy skits to me...

Psychological balance cannot be overemphasized

You are not listening to me grin.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) (4157) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.