Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4745646 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
Gudvibes06:
The end of the story my people is that I'm available again for HP/Rentals . The car was retrieved from cos I want to OTA at the weekend for my child's naming that did not disturb me from remmiting in full for the week they offered another car though but I can't even meet up with 20k per week with the car no to talk of 30k...... Yes I was told not to operate with the car outside Lagos but I told him I have naming in so so and so place but he claimed he did not hear that part.

They offered you another car that can go out of Lagos ? I don’t understand why retrieve a car cos of offense and offer you another one immediately.

So Hoodlum partners too dey ?
Hoodlum driver spotted grin too

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
BAZ001:

Hmmm
Bold niccur... c’mon

Bazoo I no understand you oh...

how your low-mileage Camry now? Hope the name still dey work for am? Make e no add mileage oh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Lol don't mind them jare you won't even try to take that one out of lag believe me you just 3 to 5 days in a week gan is not guaranteed
BAZ001:

They offered you another car that can go out of Lagos ? I don’t understand why retrieve a car cos of offense and offer you another one immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
People no get joy I swear na why I say nothing like owning your car.. cos if the car na my own I go still dey house dey rest and helping my wife but hey 30k every Monday no be beans oo
CheerfulGiver:
First of all, Ota is Lagos as far as I'm concerned. Second, any man that cannot understand the need for a father to be fully present for the naming ceremony of his child, is an absolute fucktard_.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Gudvibes06:
People no get joy I swear na I say nothing like owning your car.. cos if the car na my own I go still dey house dey rest and helping my wife but hey 30k every Monday no be beans oo
30k is beans and bread and dodo, but you drive uber. angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Comprehensive VIN Checks & Reports

https://www.carguide.ng

https://.us/w/?c=a92b0a

[Direct WhatsApp Chat Link]

+234-701-111-6171. SMS/Call/Whatsapp

Available 24 Hours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HarryGedges: 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Gudvibes06:
The end of the story my people is that I'm available again for HP/Rentals . The car was retrieved from cos I want to OTA at the weekend for my child's naming that did not disturb me from remmiting in full for the week they offered another car though but I can't even meet up with 20k per week with the car no to talk of 30k...... Yes I was told not to operate with the car outside Lagos but I told him I have naming in so so and so place but he claimed he did not hear that part.

Which state is Ota in? Next time follow the rules. You could have gone there using the bus just like Baz001 friend sad

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HarryGedges: 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hard talk with Harry Gedges angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2021
HarryGedges:

Which state is Ota in? Next time follow the rules. You could have gone there using the bus just like Baz001 friend sad
[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
Gudvibes06:

This is the reason I prefer HP to rentals.
Trust me, that's just an excuse to collect the car from u. Na them Sabi d real reason. That's if u have been remitting ur 30k regularly without complain and or delay. And u didn't have any accident on the Ota journey.
No partner will collect car because u went to Ota at the expense of his regular weekly rentals.
They may have met someone who has promised to deliver more than 30k or they have a close family or friend they want to give the car to. You will get another car, learn and move on. Hope u don't use ur money to buy tyre or do repairs on the car. Cos na that one dey pain pass.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
ThatNiccur:

Considering the curfew, you mind explaining how long the trip lasted? And how you were able to dodge those bribe-seeking-curfew police men. Please post trip details
Yo have been on back to back trips.

Trip lasted for 1hr:24mins.

Picked her from beer barn, Admiralty on a 1.9x, took her to adiba supermarket, waited for her, took her to Osapa London, waited for her, her boyfriend joined and I dropped them at federal Palace Hotel.

Curfew is for mainland people. I stay on the island. No curfew here. I move anyhow anytime.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Akinwunmy:

I sell cars if you need a good one

Can I get an Uber-suitable car of say 2-3 million naira? I'd like more insight as I am new to it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
HarryGedges:

Naaaa....Ota is like Akute or Arepo. People live in these places and work in Lagos. If the story is true, then partner has another motive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

Can I get an Uber-suitable car of say 2-3 million naira? I'd like more insight as I am new to it.
Why not? But try dey read small

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Why not? But try dey read small

Brother thanks for your reply. I have been studying the thread trying to understand the business. I will do exactly as you have said and continue reading. However having someone that will explain my concerns will really help.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

Brother thanks for your reply. I have been studying the thread trying to understand the business. I will do exactly as you have said and continue reading. However having someone that will explain my concerns will really help.
Okay, do you intend to drive it yourself?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dapotemi: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pearl1910:

Trust me, that's just an excuse to collect the car from u. Na them Sabi d real reason. That's if u have been remitting ur 30k regularly without complain and or delay. And u didn't have any accident on the Ota journey.
No partner will collect car because u went to Ota at the expense of his regular weekly rentals.
They may have met someone who has promised to deliver more than 30k or they have a close family or friend they want to give the car to. You will get another car, learn and move on. Hope u don't use ur money to buy tyre or do repairs on the car. Cos na that one dey pain pass.

I have NEVER met a partner that takes back his/her car from a driver that regularly remit his agreed fees, obeying all the rules and regulation that was set and agreed upon by both parties before car key was released...You see, partners only want TWO THINGS basically, pay your rent and maintain my car in your care...It's only on this thread that i find drivers paying regularly and taking care of partners car, and yet claim partners still collect car o. Those partners please, are they not in the biz to make money? #yinmu #Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
HarryGedges:

U mean our low milage is on rental, cheii

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
dapotemi:

I have NEVER met a partner that takes back his/her car from a driver that regularly remit his agreed fees, obeying all the rules and regulation that was set and agreed upon by both parties before car key was released...You see, partners only want TWO THINGS basically, pay your rent and maintain my car in your care...It's only on this thread that i find drivers paying regularly and taking care of partners car, and yet claim partners still collect car o. Those partners please, are they not in the biz to make money? #yinmu #Keep deceiving yourself.

Gbam
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thurmieee: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2021

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
Job no dey outside drivers dey on que na wating give them the gut... I have never for once fail to remmit even the Saturday and Friday wey cos the kasala self I pay am... We changed 2 tyres last week I promised to pay for one but as it is now dem self no go won ask me. the only time I don't pay is When I go for repairs and I leave b4 4pm after getting there around 10 to 11am
Pearl1910:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2021
Like I said in my post I was asked not to take the car outside lag, but I took the car to OTA and I stated the reason why I did that's all.
I don't know if you have other people you are throwing tabs at on this thread but that is what happened to me today I was given the car in the first place cos I do remmit regularly even with the car not as grade as this.
dapotemi:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
Learnt my lessons already. Thanks
HarryGedges:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
Maybe that's why it's not beans for me, and bolts no gree mail me my login info
CheerfulGiver:
30k is beans and bread and dodo, but you drive uber. angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheDemola: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
BAZ001:

Hello bro, can we pm please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Okay, do you intend to drive it yourself?

No sir. On hire purchase
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2021

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

No sir. On hire purchase
Okay then, it's nice. Go for coro, the boys will rush it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Corolla, okay. Thank you very much.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Are you sure you are giving him a great idea?
Let me just keep shut.

Keeping his money where it is now is better than the project you are introducing him to.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
tunlapapa:

Are you sure you are giving him a great idea?
Let me just keep shut.

Keeping his money where it is now is better than the project you are introducing him to.

Thanks for your feedback brother. Can you please say why you feel this way?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4158) (4159) (4160) (4161) (4162) (4163) (4164) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SHOOPSYN(m), northbird and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.