Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4827359 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) ... (5711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2021
Morning house... Pls how much is corolla front hub... Both leg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2021
Sakamanjeh99:
Morning house... Pls how much is corolla front hub... Both leg

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SeyiJayden(m): 10:46am On Nov 24, 2021
Good morning please can someone point me to the inspection center at Oregun
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:04am On Nov 24, 2021
SeyiJayden:
Good morning please can someone point me to the inspection center at Oregun

Conoil filling station close to d traffic light at Opebi link road

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2021
peeps4u:
What if you had seen someone more built and obviously way more powerful than you are? I'm sure you would have gently taken a reverse without showing yourself?

Bring an hungry and angry dog to a fight with a lion then you'd known its not just about gaintism or kingship but about braveness and hunger.

I've seen a David dwaf knocked down a giant goliath

I've seen men tear lions apart with bare hands

Its not about height, chest or muscle but about braveness and the spirit behind the man.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2021
Felicity0001:

Bring an hungry and angry dog to a fight with a lion then you'd known its not just about gaintism or kingship but about braveness and hunger.

Its not about height, chest or muscle but about braveness and the spirit behind the man.
Small small.. na read all of us read am grin

20 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:31am On Nov 24, 2021
peeps4u:
When we were already having peace on this thread, who sent you on this excavation mission that can possibly cause another lengthy violence?

Mad man wey keep quiet know where him keep him madness.

Some people thinks they have monopoly of madness so its good you let them display their foolishness afterwards you tell them you're not stupid.

No peace for the wicked... he's lucky I'm very busy now... If na when I get time... Maybe na part 7 we for done drop by nowgrin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SeyiJayden(m): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2021
Thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2021
dru23:

I would have prefer not to respond to you. But I will make it my final.......

Please I don't want you to feel that you are doing me a favor because you buy from us. I am not the only person that sells engine oil or other auto parts on nairaland ....

There is so many sellers here. But dru23 is cheapest and easily affordable and most importantly genuine seller ..... This is why you patronize us , it is to your advantage, not mines ..........

Henceforth from November 24th 2021... WE AT DRU23 WE WILL NO LONGER NEED YOUR BUSINESS . WE KINDLY ASK YOU TO SEEK YOUR PRODUCTS ELSEWHERE .......

We thank you and wish you happy shopping elsewhere ........

Severance package promax 4.0

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kindness218: 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
Please I need a car for Uber/bolt.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Heyyyy: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
I need Uber inspection center around Lekki, Ajah,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
Heyyyy:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
deedee44:

Small small.. na read all of us read am grin
Why are you like this ?haba mana! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
Heyyyy:

MRS Filling Station, Ikate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Good day boss, pls do you know any Uber and bolt inspection center around abule Egba, oko oba, EKORO Axis pls ?
Felicity0001:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
https://punchng.com/female-passenger-breaks-bottle-stabs-lagos-uber-driver-over-n4100-fare/

Who among una pseudo-òlósho girl nack bottle for him head? - as reported by punch newspaper

I'm damn sure e no fit be oga Felicity, definitely out of the equation, hence she would've bade this life goodbye grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
komodapson:
https://punchng.com/female-passenger-breaks-bottle-stabs-lagos-uber-driver-over-n4100-fare/

Who among una pseudo-òlósho girl nack bottle for him head? - as reported by punch newspaper

I'm damn sure e no fit be oga Felicity, definitely out of the equation, hence she would've bade this life goodbye grin
Let me call pocohantas aka pocochantis to come and defend ndi Uber riders. Thugs don full Uber riders o.
Bolt please don't accept them, pleassssssse.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
mejai:

Let me call pocohantas aka pocochantis to come and defend ndi Uber riders. Thugs don full Uber riders o.

That is what you get when Bolt riders cross-carpet. Typical hoodlum behaviour. wink

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
After now Pearl1910 go say he no be Bolt agent. See as you know all una inspection centers. grin
But those inspection centers are there on bolt app for anyone to go to the one closer to them.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Heyyyy:
Petrocam shangotedo or opposite olokonla.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
mejai:

I can't agree less, Uber seems to be infiltrated...no longer posh executives

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
confusedworld17:
After now Pearl1910 go say he no be Bolt agent. See as you know all una inspection centers. grin
But those inspection centers are there on bolt app for anyone to go to the one closer to them.

That guy na there agent jàré...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
komodapson:

I can't agree less, Uber seems to be infiltrated...no longer posh executives

Thank you for this word. INFILTRATED.

When people like Felicity dey drop riders on top bridge, why won’t they run to Uber. Now look at what they are causing on my noble app.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Thank you for this word. INFILTRATED.

When people like Felicity dey drop riders on top bridge, why won’t they run to Uber. Now look at what they are causing on my noble app.
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
mejai:

Bolt has blocked them bad Riders , they are now using Uber that doesn't care for Drivers anymore.

That's how I carried one on Indriver on Monday night, she said her friend just introduced her to Indriver that it's Uber she uses but cos it was past twelve she needed an alternative. Got to her destination, she did transfer, I saw her debit but didnt take note of the amount. When she went inside I got my alert of 1k instead of 2,700. I called her back she no pick, I reported her to Indrive immediately, I was so pissed, I was determined to get this girl. I came back to d hotel and parked beside d gate. Infact I was ready to stay there till morning just to confront her. After about 20mins she came back out to look for taxis outside d hotel cos Indriver had blocked her. Immediately she saw me, she felt like disappearing or entering d ground grin I told her u sent me 1k and refused to pick my calls and she was blabbing that it was a mistake etc "why didn't u pick my calls" she said she was busy when she went inside. Okay "why didn't u call me back when u finished ur rounds?" She say make I forget that one she go complete my money, can I take her back. I asked her complete my money first, and that her return journey is 5k.
She started begging that I reduce d fare, its too much, it's late, she can't get cab etc
Finally, on our way she told me that's how other drivers will be threatening/insulting her, that she doesn't like threats that she has d mind to send d money later when she has but once threat and insult comes in or Bolt blocks her, she doesn't bother to send d money again. That she has 3lines Bolt has blocked all. That this Indriver she will register with another sim. I was like, If I knew this is d kind of person u r, I 4 no carry u...u for find ur way home by urself. I took her through where there is police, incase she carry drugs or weed, make they arrest am. But she lie give police say she get pant and menstrual pad inside d bag that he can't search her bag grin that's how she escaped.

So Bolt is weeding them out, am just surprised Uber has drastically changed for worse because of desperation to keep Riders.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
confusedworld17:

Lolz...I know Uber own too na grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
Pearl1910:

Bolt has blocked them bad Riders , they are now using Uber that doesn't care....

So Bolt is weeding them out, am just surprised Uber has drastically changed for worse because of desperation to keep Riders.

VERY true Baba. Bolt is weeding them out. Broke ass riders who can't pay for their rides n start hiding under stupid transfer shyt.

Two weeks ago, Tuesday I think. I carried one like that. She did transfer, I didn't see alert, I reasoned since it's Ikeja GRA I dropped her, probably 8-5 person coming from work, I will get my alert. 24 hours later, I haven't seen alert
I called her on the app, the line she gave wasn't going thru.

48 hrs later, Thursday I haven't seen alert. I couldn't reach her again through the app.

On Friday, I shot Bolt a mail, excerpts from the mail "you shouldn't allow riders abscond with their fares, it punctures the credibility of the system".

30 minutes later, Bolt responded she has been blocked n I should get back to them in 7 days if she doesn't pay.

Do you know she sent me a msg with a new line.... Yada.. Yada.. I reported her n all that balder dash. I'm like oh.... You knew the transaction didn't fly, but you kept mute.

So you can even reach out to me since Tuesday. what's wrong with this one... Should I be the one chasing you to pay for a service I rendered.?

Is it a Nigerian thing or what, you used a service, you then expect me to start chasing you for a service you are supposed to pay for immediately, I don't get. , some will even say text me your details, I'm like are you OK?

It's not by force to use Bolt.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
northbird:

VERY true Baba. Bolt is weeding them out. Broke ass riders who can't pay for their rides n start hiding under stupid transfer shyt.

Two weeks ago, Tuesday I think. I carried one like that. She did transfer, I didn't see alert, I reasoned since it's Ikeja GRA I dropped her, probably 8-5 person coming from work, I will get my alert. 24 hours later, I haven't seen alert
I called her on the app, the line she gave wasn't going thru.

48 hrs later, Thursday I haven't seen alert. I couldn't reach her again through the app.

On Friday, I shot Bolt a mail, excerpts from the mail "you shouldn't allow riders abscond with their fares, it punctures the credibility of the system".

30 minutes later, Bolt responded she has been blocked n I should get back to them in 7 days if she doesn't pay.

Do you know she sent me a msg with a new line.... Yada.. Yada.. I reported her n all that balder dash. I'm like oh.... You knew the transaction didn't fly, but you kept mute.

So you can even reach out to me since Tuesday. what's wrong with this one... Should I be the one chasing you to pay for a service I rendered.?

Is it a Nigerian thing or what, you used a service, you then expect me to start chasing you for a service you are supposed to pay for immediately, I don't get. , some will even say text me your details, I'm like are you OK?

It's not by force to use Bolt /Uber.

Something similar happened to me too that day that Super Eagles played Cape verde. Picked this girl from MM1 to surulere on 1.8 surge. I knew there would be heavy traffic but still shook head since na surge.

Got to destination and she did her fake transfer. After waiting for like 5 minutes, no alert. She said 'Oga what do we do' ? I said let's still wait because me too I have closed for the day that my house is not far from here. Na lie oo... Me we dey live for Ayobo side.

After like another 2 minutes, no alert. I said okay no problem you can go, I can come by tomorrow morning on my way out if I still didn't get the transfer.

The next day still no alert.I called her and she picked and said that she had been debited since yesterday and no reversal yet. I said ok no prolem let's still wait.

You can't belive that this matter dragged for like three days and she was always picking my calls.

Luckily for me, I was in Surulere and decided to pay her a visit. I called her and told her that I'm in front of her house that she should just come and pay me my money that I'm tired of waiting.

She now said that she will tell someone to send the money to me that she doesn't want to use her own account again so that it will not go and do like the first one, but that I should please send the money back if I later get her own alert.

After just two minutes, I got alert from one guy. Imagine! So this smallie dey whine me all along.

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Thing I have with these broke forming posh riders..... You use a service, then you start foot dragging when it's time to pay.

Even the LASG Brt buses, you pay ahead with the cowry card before boarding, No stupid excuse of "no network," "I have been debited" "my bank app is acting up".

I just marvel at them sometimes , Are you not aware you will be paying for the ride or what

Or you expect me to waive the fares for you embarassed..... cos you are the Queen of England or what . Even the Queen pays her taxes.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emadamysy: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
northbird:
Thing I have with these broke forming posh riders..... You use a service, then you then start foot dragging when it's time to pay.

Even the LASG Brt buses, you pay ahead with the cowry card before boarding, No stupid excuse of "no network," "I have been debited" "my bank app is acting up".

I just marvel at them sometimes , Are you not aware you will be paying for the ride or what

Or you expect me to waive the fares for you embarassed..... cos you are the Queen of England or what . Even the Queen pays her taxes.

is it possible for the Bolt and the likes to adopt that BRT pay ahead . What are the Cons and Pros of this ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obinoral1179(m): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
Butsincerely the policy of NCC to link phone numbers to NIN is making having multiples SIM card difficult and you have to register a new SIM with your NIN and with that you are traceable..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 73O9: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
obinoral1179:
Butsincerely the policy of NCC to link phone numbers to NIN is making having multiples SIM card difficult and you have to register a new SIM with your NIN and with that you are traceable..

I do not understand this your rant.
Is that not the main purpose of the NIN?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) ... (5711) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.