Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,710 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4901705 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) ... (5723) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by WorkSage: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
K
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
No I did not see the option to upload it sir though I can go online and accept ride but I don't know what to do with the inspection report that came in PDF format maybe I should check the app again.
YeyeGbami:

You don upload am?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dailyparrot: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Gudvibes06:
No I did not see the option to upload it sir though I can go online and accept ride but I don't know what to do with the inspection report that came in PDF format maybe I should check the app again.

Don't worry, it may have been uploaded. The last two inspections that I did, I didn't upload anything.

It seems to be automatically uploaded now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
Thanks a lot I can join the bolt geng now at least I will see destination b4 accepting request.
Dailyparrot:

Don't worry, it may have been uploaded. The last two inspections that I did, I didn't upload anything.

It seems to be automatically uploaded now.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by WorkSage: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Go jiji, go to auto section on NL and search for car ads of your desire, and also create a thread for your search.

Good luck on your search.

WorkSage:
Anybody here that has a honda civic 03-05 for sale?

Good working Nigerian used.

Ready Buyer

Please revert to through mail or quote me.

If you know someone that is travellin or in need of cash and wants to sell of his or her car.... Please inform me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Gudvibes06:
Thanks bro I'm here oo inspection done . No mail yet no evidence and bolt is still saying I should take my car from inspection pls do I need to do anything pls advice this is my first inspection.

Check ur spam you should get the inspection report almost Immidiately after you did it.

Get any uber driver or anybody you see driving a Corolla in lagos to assist you to upload itgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Thanks bro I've seen it and downloaded it and my app also stoped asking for inspection after downloading it so I'm really to go test bolt water tomorrow thanks to everyone for your support.
Felicity0001:

Check ur spam you should get the inspection report almost Immidiately after you did it.

Get any uber driver or anybody you see driving a Corolla in lagos to assist you to upload itgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidpeace99: 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Felicity0001:

I've been doing mile2-Apapa like 2 times weekly in the last 2 month's... I just had to get a police noise mask recently... I no get strenght for plenty fight make dem no go spoil my fine face.

���
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidpeace99: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Felicity0001:

I've been doing mile2-Apapa like 2 times weekly in the last 2 month's... I just had to get a police noise mask recently... I no get strenght for plenty fight make dem no go spoil my fine face.

I've never seen those guys smile. Never!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidpeace99: 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...make we no pray for bad thing. Nobody is smart enough or well prepared for the evils out on the streets.

Facts! Even staying calm sometimes puts one in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidpeace99: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
ReadaDream:
Wetin won carry me reach there? I know where my craze reach grin

Lool!!! The look for their faces ehn. Once evening meet me for mazamaza, my heart go turn dj spinal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nothing I no go see for Lagos....I was at the International Airport car park waiting for request back to the Island.

This lady with two big boxes (fine girl o)walked up to me asking if I was a cab guy.I told her yes and asked her if she needed my services.

She said she was going to Elegushi Beach to meet up with someone.According to her,she said her phone was switched off that's why she couldn't order Uber and she could not afford the charges of the Airport Taxi guys,that was her reason for walking up to the car park.

I told her 15k,she said 10k.I said 12 and she agreed.As we were on transit,we started gisting,but I observed that most of the questions she was asking me were personal.

Like are u married,u stay alone bla bla bla.To cut the story short,When we got the the beach,madam changed her story.

According to her,She said she was deported from Turkey.That their plane landed last night and she had no where to go to.All the money she has on her is just $20.She is from Edo. State and she don't want to go back home empty handed.She don't have any friends or relatives in Lagos to stay with for the time being.

She don't have money to pay me and have no where to go to.She is now begging me if she can stay in my place for sometime so she can arrange herself b4 going back to Edo State.

Presently I'm confused.I feel bad for her.She need to take a bathe,she need to eat.I don't know what to do.

Pls guys what's your opinion??⁩
Work don come ooo
#copied

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Felicity0001:

Walai...this bro na Sir wereey...Allah... So anybody driving a corolla is into rideshare? Omo...this stereotype mad o...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Gentlelife50:
Nothing I no go see for Lagos....I was at the International Airport car park waiting for request back to the Island.

This lady with two big boxes (fine girl o)walked up to me asking if I was a cab guy.I told her yes and asked her if she needed my services.

She said she was going to Elegushi Beach to meet up with someone.According to her,she said her phone was switched off that's why she couldn't order Uber and she could not afford the charges of the Airport Taxi guys,that was her reason for walking up to the car park.

I told her 15k,she said 10k.I said 12 and she agreed.As we were on transit,we started gisting,but I observed that most of the questions she was asking me were personal.

Like are u married,u stay alone bla bla bla.To cut the story short,When we got the the beach,madam changed her story.

According to her,She said she was deported from Turkey.That their plane landed last night and she had no where to go to.All the money she has on her is just $20.She is from Edo. State and she don't want to go back home empty handed.She don't have any friends or relatives in Lagos to stay with for the time being.

She don't have money to pay me and have no where to go to.She is now begging me if she can stay in my place for sometime so she can arrange herself b4 going back to Edo State.

Presently I'm confused.I feel bad for her.She need to take a bathe,she need to eat.I don't know what to do.

Work don come ooo
#copied

Omo!!! This one pass my levol ó...make I sip my origin plastic all, maybe I go fit reason small

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
komodapson:

Walai...this bro na Sir wereey...Allah... So anybody driving a corolla is into rideshare? Omo...this stereotype mad o...

na so na... What are you doing with a Corolla of not for rideshare?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2021
komodapson:

E tire me too... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 7:08am On Nov 26, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Work don come ooo
#copied
When Oluwa gives us our heart desire we go wan run. See marriage made in heaven. Make Dem print wedding card jare grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
All engines sold.

Only 1 Transmission (gearbox) available and lots of accessories.

Alternators

Power steering pumps

Ignition coils

Belt tensioner

Serpentine belts

AC compressors

Intake manifolds (2003/4 and 2005-cool

https://www.nairaland.com/6857526/2-units-1zz-engine-transmission#107970276
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Work don come ooo
#copied

U don turn love-vendor be that. grin Congratulations.
Person tell u say she cannot afford airport taxi price, u come dey bill am pass wetin airport taxi dey bill sef. I fear u o.
Help her settle financially if u can, she will pay back. but she staying at your place for me is a no no.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:33am On Nov 26, 2021
komodapson:

Crazy stereotyping. Can't wait to change to my 2011 Toyota Camry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReadaDream(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2021
You have to call these riders several times before they come out.

I'm coming
I'm looking for my keys
I'm locking my doors
You will see me now
A minutes pls
Etc. . undecided

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 8:21am On Nov 26, 2021
4.93 cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidpeace99: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2021
Barbiturate:
4.93 cheesy

Bolt no too like happiness oo. E get as you go happy now, e go change to 4.60

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iCloud007: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2021
Barbiturate:
4.93 cheesy

Lol

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2021
iCloud007:

Lol
So u no go chop ur bonus? Chai!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2021
mejai:

So u no go chop ur bonus? Chai!!

That bonus no easy bro. They should remove the hours

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2021
iCloud007:

Lol

You too much. Do they give 5*
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dharmie13(f): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2021
Good morning everyone please I took a lady from magodo going to igando but when we got to egbeda the person she's to meet direct her to oregun, so I ask her to change destination to oregun from that egbeda in which for the whole of the journey I spent over 3hrs.after I ended trip bolt brought#3300.i just weak ni o. Please help I no understand this calculation

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

https://www.nairaland.com/6857526/2-units-1zz-engine-transmission#107970276

Bros you get oxygen sensor for my car MB C-Class 2002-2004 don't knownthe exact year.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2021
Pearl1910:

Crazy stereotyping. Can't wait to change to my 2011 Toyota Camry

If you like buy 2016 corolla na uber you still begrin if e too vex u go and buy a Benzgrin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Barbiturate(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2021
dharmie13:
Good morning everyone please I took a lady from magodo going to igando but when we got to egbeda the person she's to meet direct her to oregun, so I ask her to change destination to oregun from that egbeda in which for the whole of the journey I spent over 3hrs.after I ended trip bolt brought#3300.i just weak ni o. Please help I no understand this calculation

Kpele! Was it on surge? If you must do very long distance, make sure it's on surge. Secondly, that changing of destination doesn't give correct amount on Bolt. Tell the person you want to end trip and make them reorder. But if it's on better surge like 1.9x or a bit less, don't end it.

Bolt needs to bring back price review!

Yesterday I picked this guy from Anthony, he's going to MMA2 but he said I'll go to Magodo estate and pick someone before we move to airport. I told him to change destination to Magodo, he refused and insisted it will count. Because it was on 1,3x, I decided to go. After every, we got to airport, trip came to 1700. I weak! The guy sef surprise. He just gave me 2k.
Bolt is damn too cheap for riders, that's why I prefer Uber. But I'm not on Uber

Bolt should bring back that review

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) ... (5723) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Jega2000(m), FourQu and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.