Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,374 members, 7,868,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4902776 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) ... (5723) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
Felicity0001:

It's a technique and you need a technique to staff aloof as well.

If I chop the bonus this week I underperform the next week by using more of Uber... Then see how the bonus keeps coming.

My lecturer used to say, "always take bonuses and incentives seriously, they can sort a lot of bills"

Your lecturer na huber driver?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ugik(m): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
Please, im a bolt driver in need of a car for weekly remmitance here in porthacourt.please if you have any contact,link a brother up.
0.7.0.six.5436920
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:28am On Nov 25, 2021
Aganju849:

Okay na fùck she go fùck for the hotel

Prostitution and fraud...na the two sector wey dey boom for Nigeria economy these days. Shame on APshit

Lols...before nko...na from there she get money to pay me na. Imagine say she reach there, she no see her client again na scam she go do for driver wey go carry am go house na.
But prostitution is better than fraud and armed robbery sha.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Aganju849: 2:20am On Nov 25, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lols...before nko...na from there she get money to pay me na. Imagine say she reach there, she no see her client again na scam she go do for driver wey go carry am go house na.

Prostitute and armed robber/yahoo are always found together, na counterpart number them be o. If you dey play lotto you go understand counterpart number.

Anywhere prostitute plenty/frequent, armed robber and fraudster go dey there too. The energy pattern is very similar

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 3:54am On Nov 25, 2021
Aganju849:

Prostitute and armed robber/yahoo are always found together, na counterpart number them be o. If you dey play lotto you go understand counterpart number.

Anywhere prostitute plenty/frequent, armed robber and fraudster go dey there too. The energy pattern is very similar
Business partners wink grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:31am On Nov 25, 2021
Seems these fake alerts are now mostly by female riders?

confusedworld17:

Something similar happened to me too that day that Super Eagles played Cape verde. Picked this girl from MM1 to surulere on 1.8 surge. I knew there would be heavy traffic but still shook head since na surge.

Got to destination and she did her fake transfer. After waiting for like 5 minutes, no alert. She said 'Oga what do we do' ? I said let's still wait because me too I have closed for the day that my house is not far from here. Na lie oo... Me we dey live for Ayobo side.

After like another 2 minutes, no alert. I said okay no problem you can go, I can come by tomorrow morning on my way out if I still didn't get the transfer.

The next day still no alert.I called her and she picked and said that she had been debited since yesterday and no reversal yet. I said ok no prolem let's still wait.

You can't belive that this matter dragged for like three days and she was always picking my calls.

Luckily for me, I was in Surulere and decided to pay her a visit. I called her and told her that I'm in front of her house that she should just come and pay me my money that I'm tired of waiting.

She now said that she will tell someone to send the money to me that she doesn't want to use her own account again so that it will not go and do like the first one, but that I should please send the money back if I later get her own alert.

After just two minutes, I got alert from one guy. Imagine! So this smallie dey whine me all along.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:41am On Nov 25, 2021
pocohantas:

This is embarrassing to put it mildly. I don’t like making transfers and the few times I used that option, I dey beg the driver before he comes. I will ask if he is okay with transfer. It makes me feel uneasy abeg.

But you mean there was no money at all in her handbag??

No money in both handbag and bank account.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by komodapson(m): 5:49am On Nov 25, 2021
Crvrider post=1driver's07935884:

You're a clown...walai.... grin
Lol....Tell oga Felicity make him mention the name of that him lecturer? grin That bro na cruise master walai
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2021
Felicity0001:

Na so me self double look when I see am o grin

Lia Mohammed dey learn where commando CheerfulGiver dey. How is ipaja command close to lekki

How ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:14am On Nov 25, 2021
komodapson:
https://punchng.com/female-passenger-breaks-bottle-stabs-lagos-uber-driver-over-n4100-fare/

Who among una pseudo-òlósho girl nack bottle for him head? - as reported by punch newspaper

I'm damn sure e no fit be oga Felicity, definitely out of the equation, hence she would've bade this life goodbye grin

Let me book mark this to read later...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2021
pocohantas:

Thank you for this word. INFILTRATED.

When people like Felicity dey drop riders on top bridge, why won’t they run to Uber. Now look at what they are causing on my noble app.

I'd not dropped broke id.iots adults who can't afford ordinary 5k for shortlet in a motel be some hoodlum riders girls and boys scammed me N2500 and N1800 respectively in uber o... Every app has good and bad riders my dear pocochantis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2021
Pearl1910:

Bolt has blocked them bad Riders , they are now using Uber that doesn't care for Drivers anymore.

That's how I carried one on Indriver on Monday night, she said her friend just introduced her to Indriver that it's Uber she uses but cos it was past twelve she needed an alternative. Got to her destination, she did transfer, I saw her debit but didnt take note of the amount. When she went inside I got my alert of 1k instead of 2,700. I called her back she no pick, I reported her to Indrive immediately, I was so pissed, I was determined to get this girl. I came back to d hotel and parked beside d gate. Infact I was ready to stay there till morning just to confront her. After about 20mins she came back out to look for taxis outside d hotel cos Indriver had blocked her. Immediately she saw me, she felt like disappearing or entering d ground grin I told her u sent me 1k and refused to pick my calls and she was blabbing that it was a mistake etc "why didn't u pick my calls" she said she was busy when she went inside. Okay "why didn't u call me back when u finished ur rounds?" She say make I forget that one she go complete my money, can I take her back. I asked her complete my money first, and that her return journey is 5k.
She started begging that I reduce d fare, its too much, it's late, she can't get cab etc
Finally, on our way she told me that's how other drivers will be threatening/insulting her, that she doesn't like threats that she has d mind to send d money later when she has but once threat and insult comes in or Bolt blocks her, she doesn't bother to send d money again. That she has 3lines Bolt has blocked all. That this Indriver she will register with another sim. I was like, If I knew this is d kind of person u r, I 4 no carry u...u for find ur way home by urself. I took her through where there is police, incase she carry drugs or weed, make they arrest am. But she lie give police say she get pant and menstrual pad inside d bag that he can't search her bag grin that's how she escaped.

So Bolt is weeding them out, am just surprised Uber has drastically changed for worse because of desperation to keep Riders.

Hahaha.... U dis man... grin why didn't you blow up her cover?

In fact you 4 drop her for the police checkpoint the moment you heard that menstrual n pad nonsense.

Anyways shall... Money no dey smell. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:25am On Nov 25, 2021
yusufdayo1:

Thanks boss.. but according to my research, these are my deductions;

1. The 230 kompressor is the most common C-class which is 2.3l and not suitable for Uber/bolt

3. Most guys say one should avoid any C-CLASS kompressor at all cost especially those that are prone to flooding (W203)

2. The 1.8l kompressor comes with M271 engine...i.e the C180 and C200 (2003-2007) while the non kompressor comes with M111 (2000-2002) and you know uberbolt accept car which are 2003 and above.

I need your insight on this. Thanks once again

I've come to understand ine in life that, what makes use different as human is the decision we make as people.

Listen to people but only to those with first hand experience and that are align to your goal and ambition in life.

Same stories are what I got when I was making research about a car to opt for, only a few person will give you some good advice. But main thing is make adequate research. What I've today took me 6months research. How Long have you gone?

Keep looking and keep searching there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Check the thread below you'll get many answers from experience and professionals not all those bear parlor people that haven't even buy a beatle b4 but will tell you they've a Rolls...

https://www.nairaland.com/520025/mercedes-benz-thread/461

If you're considering a Benz which I can assure you is rugged, strong, classic, fast, durable, fuel efficient name it only that for now, for now the 2nd hand value is the only odd against it... Which in other hand is a good thing because with just 1m-1.5m you'll get a good one that last you a life time if well maintained... But you need first hand information to make a good choice.

Don't commit the mistake I did, get a prof to assist you in buying and making a good choice... C200 abd C180 is a very good choice... 2002/03 no issue... Na 9ja we dey dem dey run am. So whats the talk about bolt not accepting 2000-02 model... Oga forget matter jare... The two big daddy I used way back on bolt where 02 models.

Na street we all dey.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2021
stacyadams:

Another group of Riders will order ride without one kobo in their pocket..they will want to buy something in traffic and start telling me to borrow them money so they will do transfer....I carry three adults we go pass one wooden bridge toll na 200 naira , none of them get 200, last Las na the girl go beg them before we pass,,I don't understand how person go wan leave house u no go put money for pocket even to buy Tom Tom for road cheesy

I simply say. "I've been doing card trip since morning, don't have any cash on me".

No time for plenty talk abeg

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sbot: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Sir dru23, I’m of the opinion you should settle whatever you have with Sir Felicity0001.

Been a long year, life is also short.

Let’s move on from the past and let love leads.

God bless you!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
sbot:
Sir dru23, I’m of the opinion you should settle whatever you have with Sir Felicity0001.

Been a long year, life is also short.

Let’s move on from the past and let love leads.

God bless you!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
donfortune48:

Peace estate Baruwa?

Through Lasu/Igando road?

I swear... The kind bunkry wey dey happen for that swamp enh...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Na waoo, eyes dey see things for this Job ooo.
Assuming you didn't exhibit your hoodlumism I wonder what would have happened, it's good to have the 1 million naira monthly spirit and a touch of defensive grin grin hoodlumism spirit.

When I say make everybody subscribe to the hoodlum driver's society shey una no gree b4grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
donfortune48:

My brother.
Some things I see myself doing in this hustle eh?
Even a prophet wouldn't convince me before now, that I have such ability in me.

Everybody and anybody is capable of killing at some point... Don't just push human to a limit

Have you seen where a goat bit somebody?

Yes, it does happen

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Gentlelife50:

But he once mentioned it that his own is 02, just get a sound car even if it's within 02 they will accept it.
Like there are still 02 Corolla and Camrys on the platform, they have the same shape and engine with the other ones so once it's sound it will fly on the platform.

I'm still trying to find out the exact year of my car because one can't tell the of Europe car with thw VIN... My oga @ oluwaseunla said he used to have an app or something he uses to check with the VIN but he can't place a hand on it anymore. So I'm still trying to find out.

Anyone who can assist on how to check the exact manufacturing year should please share
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
Crvrider:

Lol... That's why them say make u go sku (Ile iye) u no gree go.grin

Sku will yeach u almost everything in life.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Pearl1910:

Guy no one is better... All of them are bad.

It's just like saying lieing is better than stealing.

na from that same lieing most of these crimes and atrocities spring up.

So let's not encourage people on something that's bad.

Do you know how many people this act of prostitution has destroy both male and female?

This is what causes a lot of crimes in our society, drugs, robbery, breakup in relationships and marriages... Just name it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Felicity0001:

I'm still trying to find out the exact year of my car because one can't tell the of Europe car with thw VIN... My oga @ oluwaseunla said he used to have an app or something he uses to check with the VIN but he can't place a hand on it anymore. So I'm still trying to find out.

Anyone who can assist on how to check the exact manufacturing year should please share
Na so Benz wahala be, they always like complications.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
komodapson:

You're a clown...walai.... grin
Lol....Tell oga Felicity make him mention the name of that him lecturer? grin That bro na cruise master walai

No mind crv rider the guy na coded cruise mastergrin

e get who no dey do Uber these days?

The day a rider told me a prado jeep pulled over when he ordered a ride is the day I know that even lia Mohamed self dey do Hubergrin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Felicity0001:

One of the 7 tenants Christian faith is that you must believe every of His words which includes what you readgrin
Lol. Na so bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Na so Benz wahala be, they always like complications.

I swear down. No mind them... Even bonnet has a sensor, yesterday I was driving along ipaja road and my dashboard kept popping full red alarm with the car on open bonnet, pulled over to check bonnet was well closed. I drove about 500m and the alerm came up again... I pulled over again, open bonnet only to find out the bonet sensor was not well fastened by an AC technician that did a routine check work on it last week. I just fastened it and moved on.

If it's something I'm not well familiar with nkor? Na so I go dey spend money anyhow.

Can imagine breakpad has a sensor, radiator has, wiper water has too, even plate number light has both right and left sensors if one blows off now it will indicate on the dashboard.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
To whom it may concern. grin. Some people here Don use E-hailing money buy and build house for Lekki o.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Why do drivers honk their horns when they clearly see other cars are ahead of you... U are car number 10 and u are pressurizing car number 9 to move faster? Especially during traffic and at traffic light. The horn sound dey vex me angry

Also, that ikoyi marriage center.... Na everyday people dey marry? Kai !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gudvibes06: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Thanks bro I'm here oo inspection done . No mail yet no evidence and bolt is still saying I should take my car from inspection pls do I need to do anything pls advice this is my first inspection.
Felicity0001:

Sorry my response is comimg late.

There is a bolt inspection centre at a filling station station on poposhola street, Abule Egba. Its happens to be the only filling station on that road.

The only Uber inspection centre in the entire ifako ijaiye used to be at college rd but they are no more there.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by YeyeGbami: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Gudvibes06:
Thanks bro I'm here oo inspection done . No mail yet no evidence and bolt is still saying I should take my car from inspection pls do I need to do anything pls advice this is my first inspection.

You don upload am?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
skillip:
To whom it may concern. grin. Some people here Don use E-hailing money buy and build house Lekki o.

Azin enh... Wont i go and trade mark this my name so?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) ... (5723) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.