Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4902350 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) ... (5723) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
I get plenty transfer story, but let me tell this one that happened Two weeks ago.

I was at Osapa around 6pm, hoping to get a ride to my destination (surulere) so I can close for the day.

I checked Indriver and saw a trip #5,550 around Ikate bust stop (3rd round about), I clicked on it to check destination and it was showing me somewhere around Alakuko (after abule egba). I jejely closed it back. But going through available trips, I saw that the #5,550 trip have De Heaven's Agungi as destination. I opened it again and it's still showing me Alakuko area, but I know the actual De Heaven's in Agungi.

I decided to accept the trip and call the rider to confirm her actual destination, she said Agungi.

I rushed down to pickup oh!
A guy now drove her to the Estate gate, she entered my car and the guy went back inside.

I was hoping she will say something about the price but she didn't, and kept my cool and drove to destination without even arriving on the app.

Trip lasted for 17mins because of traffic on Lekki Epe express.
Time to pay, she asked me how much.

Me: 5,550
Rider: call your account number
(still didn't say anything about the price, cos I was even ready to collect 2k. Cos even with 1.9 surge on Bolt that trip can't reach 2k.)

I called out my account number.

Few seconds later.
Rider:Done. (she now showed that USSD notification that say transfer successful) and was about leaving the car.

But my mind no carry am.
How can you just transfer 5,550 for a trip that should be #700 without complaining?

Me: Have you been debited?
Rider: yes.

Me: can I see?
Rider: I haven't been debited, but you'll get it.

Me: let's wait for alert from either end. (her's or mine).
Rider: Okay.

We waited for 10mins, but no alert from both ends.

Rider: so what should we do now?
Me: you have to resend it, cos I must get alert before I leave here.

Rider: call your account number again.
Me: I did.

Rider: OH! It's telling me network error, I think it's from my bank.
Me: let's go to the ATM then.

Rider: my atm is broken I don't have any.
Me: use your app.

Rider: I don't Use app.
Me: you need to find an alternative, cos I must leave with my money.

Rider: Just forward your account number, I'll keep trying it. I promise to send your money.
Me: not today.

Rider: trust me, I will send it.
Me: I don't trust my riders anymore; from experience.

Rider: So what should we do now?
Me: let's go to the Hotel's reception so you drop something valuable there, when I see my money, I'll notify them to release it to you.

Rider: you're embarrassing me. I told you I'll send your money. What is 5k nauw?
Me: I just bust out of the car to search for any staff that can lead me to management.

Luckily for me, the person I approached happens to be the Hotel's manager. I narrated my case to him.
He then came to the lady to inquire about what the problem could be.
It happened that the girl have not even paid for the previous night she slept in the hotel, that the hotel have to seize her Luggage till when she pays.

After several back and forth, the Manager asked me to go and count on him. That if she didn't pay, he will give me the money.
That's how I left.
Got a trip to surulere and closed for the day.

The manager called me 3 different times that night to confirm if she has done it, but I haven't seen anything.
He said he has approached the girl several times and she has been giving different excuses. ( I have don't it, it got reversed, my network is bad, I will call someone to do it now).

The next morning, the guy called me more times to confirm, but the story is still the same. I even called the lady, she asked for my account number again. But I didn't still see anything.

Around 10am same day the manager now called me and said I should please come and collect my money anyway I want it oh! That he's tired and want to take himself off the case. I parrah give am small but we got to understand ourselves.

I dressed up and started looking for a trip to the island and luckily got one. (this was a Saturday).

Got there, called the lady to come down, but she refused.
Called the manager, he went up to the lady's room and opened it with the mastercard before she agreed to come down.

The guy now transfered us to the CSO(chief security officer) of the Hotel.

She started giving stories again ( bank issue, someone will send it, someone will send to me and I will now send to you). Contradicting stories.

I know raked on her, but people calmed me down. They now ask her to send it now.
For over 40mins, we were just by the pool side, and she was just calling different people to send money to her.

I calmly asked to Check her phone and she gave me. That's how I seized it.
Gave it to the CSO to hold and release it to her when ever I get my money. He refused and called the manager. Manager also refused. That the ball is on my Court. I should take any decision I want.
That's how I started walking away with the phone oh!

People now begged me to give her 10mins more before I make my final decision. So I gave her the phone back.

3mins later, I got alert oh!

That's the girl below, making frantic effort to raise the money.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yusufdayo1: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
Felicity0001:

Do research on these C-Classes of MB
C180
C200
C230

All 4 plugs

I learnt the W203 red top engine are more rugged and most people regard them as bullet proof. Their engines are 1.8L. I don't see any advantage the Toyota has over the German cars apart from resale value which I'm very sure that in 5-7yrs that narative will.change because I've seen a lot of people use these cars for ehailing in lagos and other states.

The 9ja used of these car ranges from 900-1m And above. Tok is ranges from 2m and above.

The only challenge is getting trusted and experience hands to work on it but as you keep using it you'll begin build a relationship with them.

Thanks boss.. but according to my research, these are my deductions;

1. The 230 kompressor is the most common C-class which is 2.3l and not suitable for Uber/bolt

3. Most guys say one should avoid any C-CLASS kompressor at all cost especially those that are prone to flooding (W203)

2. The 1.8l kompressor comes with M271 engine...i.e the C180 and C200 (2003-2007) while the non kompressor comes with M111 (2000-2002) and you know uberbolt accept car which are 2003 and above.

I need your insight on this. Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
Wow. These girls and fake life. Must you use a service you don't have the money for?

Guys always insist to see your alert. No time to check time.
donfortune48:
I get plenty transfer story, but let me tell this one that happened Two weeks ago.

I was at Osapa around 6pm, hoping to get a ride to my destination (surulere) so I can close for the day.

I checked Indriver and saw a trip #5,550 around Ikate bust stop (3rd round about), I clicked on it to check destination and it was showing me somewhere around Alakuko (after abule egba). I jejely closed it back. But going through available trips, I saw that the #5,550 trip have De Heaven's Agungi as destination. I opened it again and it's still showing me Alakuko area, but I know the actual De Heaven's in Agungi.

I decided to accept the trip and call the rider to confirm her actual destination, she said Agungi.

A guy now drove her to the Estate gate, she entered my car and the guy went back inside.

I was hoping she will say something about the price but she didn't, and kept my cool and drove to destination without even arriving on the app.

(still didn't say anything about the price, cos I was even ready to collect 2k. Cos even with 1.9 surge on Bolt that trip can't reach 2k.)

Few seconds later.
Rider:Done. (she now showed that USSD notification that say transfer successful) and was about leaving the car.

But my mind no carry am.
How can you just transfer 5,550 for a trip that should be #700 without complaining?

Rider: Just forward your account number, I'll keep trying it. I promise to send your money.

Me: let's go to the Hotel's reception so you drop something valuable there, when I see my money, I'll notify them to release it to you.

Rider: you're embarrassing me. I told you I'll send your money. What is 5k nauw?
Me: I just bust out of the car to search for any staff that can lead me to management.

Luckily for me, the person I approached happens to be the Hotel's manager. I narrated my case to him.
I happened that the girl have not even paid for the previous night she slept in the hotel, that the hotel have to seize her Luggage till when she pays.

After several back and forth, the Manager asked to go and count on him. That if she didn't pay, he will give me the money.
That's how I left.

The manager called me 3 different times to confirm if she has don't it, but I haven't.
He said he has approached the girl several times and she has been giving different excuses. ( I have don't it, it got reversed, my network is bad, I will call someone to do it now).

The next morning, the guy called me more times to confirm, but the story is still the same. I even called the lady, she asked for my account number again. But I didn't still see anything.

Around 10am same day the manager now called me and said I should please come and collect my money anyway I want it oh! That he's tired and want to take himself off the case. I parrah give am small but we got to understand ourselves.

I dressed up and started looking for a trip to the island and luckily got one. (this was a Saturday).

Called the manager, he went up to the lady's room and opened it with the mastercard before she agreed to come down.

She started giving stories again ( bank issue, someone will send it, someone will send to me and I will now send to you). Contradicting stories.

I know raked on her, but people calmed me down. The now ask her to send it now.
For over 40mins, we were just by the pool side, and she was just calling different people to send money to her.

Gave it to the CSO to hold and release it to her when ever I get my money. He refused and called the manager. Manager also refused. That the ball is on my Court. I should take any decision I want.

People now begged me to give her 10mins more before I make my final decision. So I gave her the phone back.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
This looks like Super story but let me just continue to read to th end.

20mins a round grin

Pearl1910:

Bolt has blocked them bad Riders , they are now using Uber that doesn't care for Drivers anymore.

That's how I carried one on Indriver on Monday night, she said her friend just introduced her to Indriver that it's Uber she uses but cos it was past twelve she needed an alternative. Got to her destination, she did transfer, I saw her debit but didnt take note of the amount. When she went inside I got my alert of 1k instead of 2,700. I called her back she no pick, I reported her to Indrive immediately, I was so pissed, I was determined to get this girl. I came back to d hotel and parked beside d gate. Infact I was ready to stay there till morning just to confront her. After about 20mins she came back out to look for taxis outside d hotel cos Indriver had blocked her. Immediately she saw me, she felt like disappearing or entering d ground grin I told her u sent me 1k and refused to pick my calls and she was blabbing that it was a mistake etc "why didn't u pick my calls" she said she was busy when she went inside. Okay "why didn't u call me back when u finished ur rounds?" She say make I forget that one she go complete my money, can I take her back. I asked her complete my money first, and that her return journey is 5k.
She started begging that I reduce d fare, its too much, it's late, she can't get cab etc
Finally, on our way she told me that's how other drivers will be threatening/insulting her, that she doesn't like threats that she has d mind to send d money later when she has but once threat and insult comes in or Bolt blocks her, she doesn't bother to send d money again. That she has 3lines Bolt has blocked all. That this Indriver she will register with another sim. I was like, If I knew this is d kind of person u r, I 4 no carry u...u for find ur way home by urself. I took her through where there is police, incase she carry drugs or weed, make they arrest am. But she lie give police say she get pant and menstrual pad inside d bag that he can't search her bag grin that's how she escaped.

So Bolt is weeding them out, am just surprised Uber has drastically changed for worse because of desperation to keep Riders.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
@ don fortunate,

one of them broke ass riders. grin. Nothing in their bank accounts, empty pride. Shishi they no get.

I picked one also the other day, we had to wait for the guy to come down to pay for the
Ride.
I just looked at the lady n shook my head in disgust, no wonder men just use n dump you. How will a man value you?

No iota of self respect/ dignity, how much is d fare sef ₦1,300. You can't pay ordinary ₦1,300. With all the blink blink, pancake, bone straight and all

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nonsense girls grin

And na Dem dey like command u to drive to their kitchen and carry them.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Aganju849: 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
Pearl1910:

Bolt has blocked them bad Riders , they are now using Uber that doesn't care for Drivers anymore.

That's how I carried one on Indriver on Monday night, she said her friend just introduced her to Indriver that it's Uber she uses but cos it was past twelve she needed an alternative. Got to her destination, she did transfer, I saw her debit but didnt take note of the amount. When she went inside I got my alert of 1k instead of 2,700. I called her back she no pick, I reported her to Indrive immediately, I was so pissed, I was determined to get this girl. I came back to d hotel and parked beside d gate. Infact I was ready to stay there till morning just to confront her. After about 20mins she came back out to look for taxis outside d hotel cos Indriver had blocked her. Immediately she saw me, she felt like disappearing or entering d ground grin I told her u sent me 1k and refused to pick my calls and she was blabbing that it was a mistake etc "why didn't u pick my calls" she said she was busy when she went inside. Okay "why didn't u call me back when u finished ur rounds?" She say make I forget that one she go complete my money, can I take her back. I asked her complete my money first, and that her return journey is 5k.
She started begging that I reduce d fare, its too much, it's late, she can't get cab etc
Finally, on our way she told me that's how other drivers will be threatening/insulting her, that she doesn't like threats that she has d mind to send d money later when she has but once threat and insult comes in or Bolt blocks her, she doesn't bother to send d money again. That she has 3lines Bolt has blocked all. That this Indriver she will register with another sim. I was like, If I knew this is d kind of person u r, I 4 no carry u...u for find ur way home by urself. I took her through where there is police, incase she carry drugs or weed, make they arrest am. But she lie give police say she get pant and menstrual pad inside d bag that he can't search her bag grin that's how she escaped.

So Bolt is weeding them out, am just surprised Uber has drastically changed for worse because of desperation to keep Riders.

Okay na fùck she go fùck for the hotel

Prostitution and fraud...na the two sector wey dey boom for Nigeria economy these days. Shame on APshit

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
ReadaDream:
No be lie. Me wey gentle pass anything Don turn agbero behind the wheel.

One Korope driver tried displacing me from my lane few days ago, naso I comot wheel spanner from under seat show am, roll down front passenger window, told him to behave or Ogun go kill am. He maintained sharp sharp.

Rider they back they observe, we no talk about am. Collect my money for destination, bounce.

Saturday night I do mistake carry Addo road trip from VI, exiting addo road after drop off, everywhere block. I was pressing my phone jeje ,moving at the pace of the traffic, two guys walked up to my side trying to beg for money, one had a cross bag around his neck. I'm sure he had some dangerous stuff therein. I quickly brought out my screw driver and showed the one by my window, pepper spray they closeby too.

They left immediately.

I went out with my woman not long ago and she was surprised at the way I was cursing grin

This work? grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
davidpeace99:

Mile 2 boys go humble you

I've been doing mile2-Apapa like 2 times weekly in the last 2 month's... I just had to get a police noise mask recently... I no get strenght for plenty fight make dem no go spoil my fine face.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Femmyfestus: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
TariqK:

Oga check your mail pls.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Yes sure. Just use your discretion. Some of them may be Bolt agents cheesy

Ha! Pearl1910 and his crew no fit catch me for cruise na... I know my sheep and my sheep know my voice.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
donfortune48:
I

This is embarrassing to put it mildly. I don’t like making transfers and the few times I used that option, I dey beg the driver before he comes. I will ask if he is okay with transfer. It makes me feel uneasy abeg.

But you mean there was no money at all in her handbag??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
ReadaDream:
grin
Me wey they find money not trouble.

If you order my ride from anywhere on the island going to Festac, Ago palace way/ Okota etc. I go call you tell you say na 3mb/Oshodi I go follow.

Are you game or not, make I know. If e no pat you; cancel.

After doing my daily offline today with my German client I decided to put on my app with the hope of getting a trip towards a preferred destination.

I got a request to Abule Ado... Thinking it's Idimu igando axis... Rider called and affirm same thing and she was happy I was coming.

Got to PU, waited about 10minutes for her to get her things in with her little baby of less than a yr.

Started trip while she was on a call only to see trip would take about 1hr: 20min from Ejigbo.
I checked the map to the end and noticed she was actually going to trade fare. Me

Madam pls where exactly is this plc you're going to?

Festac phase 2...

Long story short... I drove back to drop her where I picked her from.

I don't want to be caught in yhe middle of dropping a young lady half way with a baby and her luggage that late.

Trip ended 1k I told her not to worry about paying.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
BAZ001:

Did I just see or saw ipaja or lekki

[img]https://c./pxexp3YXjqoAAAAM/sunglasses-off-sunglasses.gif[/img]

Na so me self double look when I see am o grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
confusedworld17:
@CheerfulGiver.
Shey that 2013 corolla body rugged for this huber job ?

Na now him go know say karki no b leathergrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
donfortune48:

Few seconds later.

But my mind no carry am.

It happened that the girl have not even paid for the previous night she slept in the hotel, that the hotel have to seize her Luggage till when she pays.

After several back and forth, the Manager asked me to go and count on him. That if she didn't pay, he will give me the money.
That's how I left.

The manager called me 3 different times that night to confirm if she has done it, but I haven't seen anything.

I know raked on her, but people calmed me down. They now ask her to send it now.

Lol they will be disgracing themselves hup han Dan..do olosho hup han Dan yet them no get shishi..God bless the ladies doing Uber work...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
Pearl1910:

Big fat lie.... Let me tell you Uber will block any rider that owes a driver immediately. This I have personally experienced.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Felicity0001:

After doing my daily offline today with my German client I decided to put on my app with the hope of getting a trip towards a preferred destination.

I got a request to Abule Ado... Thinking it's Idimu igando axis... Rider called and affirm same thing and she was happy I was coming.

Got to PU, waited about 10minutes for her to get her things in with her little baby of less than a yr.

Started trip while she was on a call only to see trip would take about 1hr: 20min from Ejigbo.
I checked the map to the end and noticed she was actually going to trade fare. Me

Madam pls where exactly is this plc you're going to?

Festac phase 2...

Long story short... I drove back to drop her where I picked her from.

I don't want to be caught in yhe middle of dropping a young lady half way with a baby and her luggage that late.

Trip ended 1k I told her not to worry about paying.

Another group of Riders will order ride without one kobo in their pocket..they will want to buy something in traffic and start telling me to borrow them money so they will do transfer....I carry three adults we go pass one wooden bridge toll na 200 naira , none of them get 200, last Las na the girl go beg them before we pass,,I don't understand how person go wan leave house u no go put money for pocket even to buy Tom Tom for road cheesy

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
Na wa o...person wey no get money wey dey offer executive price grin grin....ABI na 500 she wan put ni.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
stacyadams:

Another group of Riders will order ride without one kobo in their pocket..they will want to buy something in traffic and start telling me to borrow them money so they will do transfer....I carry three adults we go pass one wooden bridge toll na 200 naira , none of them get 200, last Las na the girl go beg them before we pass,,I don't understand how person go wan leave house u no go put money for pocket even to buy Tom Tom for road cheesy

Peace estate Baruwa?

Through Lasu/Igando road?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
donfortune48:

Few seconds later.

But my mind no carry am.

That's how I left.

Na waoo, eyes dey see things for this Job ooo.
Assuming you didn't exhibit your hoodlumism I wonder what would have happened, it's good to have the 1 million naira monthly spirit and a touch of defensive grin grin hoodlumism spirit.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
donfortune48:

Peace estate Baruwa?

Through Lasu/Igando road?
nah. Fasheun bridge okota

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
stacyadams:
nah. Fasheun bridge okota

Okay.
Thought it's well constructed now?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
donfortune48:

Okay.
Thought it's well constructed now?
yes it is..I just used wooden to illustrate
.it's constructed now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Na waoo, eyes dey see things for this Job ooo.
Assuming you didn't exhibit your hoodlumism I wonder what would have happened, it's good to have the 1 million naira monthly spirit and a touch of defensive grin grin hoodlumism spirit.

My brother.
Some things I see myself doing in this hustle eh?
Even a prophet wouldn't convince me before now, that I have such ability in me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
yusufdayo1:

Thanks boss.. but according to my research, these are my deductions;

1. The 230 kompressor is the most common C-class which is 2.3l and not suitable for Uber/bolt

3. Most guys say one should avoid any C-CLASS kompressor at all cost especially those that are prone to flooding (W203)

2. The 1.8l kompressor comes with M271 engine...i.e the C180 and C200 (2003-2007) while the non kompressor comes with M111 (2000-2002) and you know uberbolt accept car which are 2003 and above.

I need your insight on this. Thanks once again

But he once mentioned it that his own is 02, just get a sound car even if it's within 02 they will accept it.
Like there are still 02 Corolla and Camrys on the platform, they have the same shape and engine with the other ones so once it's sound it will fly on the platform.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
dru23:

I would have prefer not to respond to you. But I will make it my final.......

Please I don't want you to feel that you are doing me a favor because you buy from us. I am not the only person that sells engine oil or other auto parts on nairaland ....

There is so many sellers here. But dru23 is cheapest and easily affordable and most importantly genuine seller ..... This is why you patronize us , it is to your advantage, not mines ..........

Henceforth from November 24th 2021... WE AT DRU23 WE WILL NO LONGER NEED YOUR BUSINESS . WE KINDLY ASK YOU TO SEEK YOUR PRODUCTS ELSEWHERE .......

We thank you and wish you happy shopping elsewhere ........

Lol... No wonder they call you Honda baby boy!

Cheapest, easily available and most genuine you said See this guy oh! Who is feeding you this zobo?

Do you want me to start mentioning names now?

Mr you yourself know it that if you're tye only one marketing these products it will take you 5yrs to sell 3 jericans because you lack good customer relationship and good morals.

Listen man! No one is indispensable... And stop believing mobil1 is the best product in the world... I've got a lot of options and varieties to choose from so stop feeling like a demi god because u r simply nothing!

With one of your last comments to me self what gives you the assurance that I'll ever want to do business with you or refer anybody again?

Talking of favor, so now you feel your customers are doing you favor by buying your goods? Have you forgotten you said you were doing me a favor by renting your old 03 civic @25k weekly to me? 25k oh a favor oh? How much would have been a good deal? 30k? 33k like ur I.d.iot friend jpworld or 40k?

Mr. Man in case you don't know I've always been a customer to you and you messed up big time, I'd a big contract that would given us both millions of naira... Let me not go into details...

Don't ever think you're doing anyone paying you a penny a favor because every penny counts.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
stacyadams:

Is it that community road bridge around okota? I know they charge#200¿
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
deedee44:

Small small.. na read all of us read am grin

One of the 7 tenants Christian faith is that you must believe every of His words which includes what you readgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Is it that community road bridge around okota? I know they charge#200¿
yeah sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
donfortune48:

My brother.
Some things I see myself doing in this hustle eh?
Even a prophet wouldn't convince me before now, that I have such ability in me.
. Gist us
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
Gudvibes06:
Good day boss, pls do you know any Uber and bolt inspection center around abule Egba, oko oba, EKORO Axis pls ?

Sorry my response is comimg late.

There is a bolt inspection centre at a filling station station on poposhola street, Abule Egba. Its happens to be the only filling station on that road.

The only Uber inspection centre in the entire ifako ijaiye used to be at college rd but they are no more there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) ... (5723) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jpworld(m), DARLINGTON869(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.